Who are the favorite CYL winners of Serenes Forest?

Morswo

Who are the favorite CYL winners of Serenes Forest?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Men's Division

2. 2. Women's Division

Guys: Claude, but I do like Eliwood’s design and I love that Swift Sparrow 3 fodder

Girls: As a pre-CYL version choice, Celica. As a unit, Micaiah. She’s everything I wanted Celica to be and then some (still bitter that Brave Celica is an infantry sword...her b skill is fantastic but it’s such a bloated category and it was her third red version)

As characters ...ehhh, none of them really stand out as I'm biased against Lords, or specifically against the favouritism they receive. But I'll default to Eliwood, Hector, Lucina and Lyn just for the virtue of being from games I played and enjoyed. Gave up on Binding Blade after a few chapters, never played the Tellius games, and I dislike Echoes. Ambivalent about Sacred Stones and Three Houses.

As units, Roy, Eliwood, Lyn, Veronica. Because horses.

(Went two and two because that's the CYL winners' format)

Edited by Humanoid

I like all the waifus, so I picked them all. In terms of gameplay value though, I like BH!Lyn and BH!Lucina the best. BE!Micaiah's stat line is not bad for Counter-Vantage, but I do not see any value in her vanilla skill kit. BE!Camilla and AOTB!Veronica are not bad, but lack of Reposition access really hurts them.

I do not care about the husbandos that much. In terms of gameplay value though, BH!Ike and BH!Roy are good.

Edited by XRay

Men: Ike, Eliwood

Ike became a lot more interesting as a unit after hie refine update -- while he may have gotten possibly powercreeped by Duo Alm, he's still a bulky unit and is available at least for 4 total weeks a year thanks to the weekly revivals (on top of having pull rates that are superior than those of Hero Fest banners).

Eliwood has a Prf that has both dragonkiller and beastkiller effects. I won't mind having another solid counterpick unit if I pull him.

Women: Lyn, Lucina, Micaiah

Lyn is my most used CYL unit by far (no surprise there since she's my favorite) and is the only one I +10'd. She is also the first 5*-exclusive unit I +10'd. Used her in a lot of content such as Tempest Trials, Rival Domains, Grand Conquests, Arena Assault, daily Arena quests, Aether Raids, and Abyssal maps.

I would be more interested in using Lucina once I invested more into her and Ike.

Micaiah's artwork is lovely and she has armorkiller and horsekiller effects on her Prf.

23 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Ike became a lot more interesting as a unit after hie refine update -- while he may have gotten possibly powercreeped by Duo Alm, he's still a bulky unit and is available at least for 4 total weeks a year thanks to the weekly revivals (on top of having pull rates that are superior than those of Hero Fest banners).

I am pretty sure nothing is going power creep BH!Ike in the near future. You need a very specific type of unit or setup to combat BH!Ike. If using a Counter-Vantage Blade mage, they need to have decent Spd to overcome Repel/Close Call. Firesweep nukes can also do it if they have sufficient time, but there is a strict time limit in Aether Raids.

I like all the male winners, but probably Roy and Eliwood because they were already my favourites and they have some of the best art in the game.

As for female winners, just Micaiah.  Again, best art among these but I also really like her as a unit and character.