Advise for A Friends RPG

James Marshall

A friend of mine that isn't the 1 that 've previously mentioned claims to be working on A Fire Emblem RPG and wants to know what are The Average Stats of A Gilbert that is A Level 40 Fortress Knight. Level 47 Warrior. Level 53 War Master that has been given the following stat boosters. 6 Spd Boosters, 3 of both  Res and Lck Boosters and 2 each of Hp, Str, Mag, Dex, Def and Ch boosters?

Edited by James Marshall

Uh..I'm not the most qualified person to do it, but I'll give it a try.

I just won't be able to calculate Mag and Charm...not that it matters all that much.

So, the Gilbert changed class at level 40, 47 and finished as a level 53, right? And the Stats Boosters are the ones which give +2/+4/+5 (/Lck/Hp) to the specific stat, right? Well, correct me if it ain't so, because it changes quite a lot of the outcome.

Anyway, his stats would be around.. (Obs.: Base Stat (Class Bonus) (Stat Booster))

Fortress Knight (+14 Levels) 

HP: 67 (+5 from Class) (+10 Hp from Stat Boosters? I can't remember if they give +5)=82
Str: 33  (+4 from Stat Boosters)=37
Dex: 22 (+4 from Stat Boosters)=26
Spd: 10 (-6 from Class) (+12 from Stat Boosters)=16
Lck: 11 (+12 from Stat Boosters)=23
Def: 27 (+10 from Class) (+4 from Stat Boosters)=41
Res: 8 (+6 from Stat Boosters)=14

Warrior (+7 Levels)

HP: 72 (+3 from Class) (+10 from Stat Boosters?)=85
Str: 36 (+3 from Class) (+4 from Stat Boosters)=43
Dex: 24 (+4 from Stat Boosters)=28
Spd: 15 (+1 from Class) (+12 from Stat Boosters) (His base goes to 14 because of Class Bases)=28
Lck: 12 (+12 from Stat Boosters) = 24
Def: 30 (+1 from Class) (+4 from Stat Boosters) = 35 
Res: 8 (+6 from Stat Boosters) = 14

War Master (+6 Levels)

HP: 77 (+3 from Class) (+10 from Stat Boosters?)= 90
Str: 39  (+5 from Class) (+4 from Stat Boosters)= 48
Dex: 26  (+4 from Stat Boosters)= 30
Spd: 18 (+2 from Class) (+12 from Stat Boosters) (His base goes to 16 because of Class Bases)= 32
Lck: 12 (+1 from Class..wait, what?) (+12 from Stat Boosters)= 25
Def: 32 (+1 from Class) (+4 from Stat Boosters)=37
Res: 10 (+6 from Stat Boosters) (His base goes to 10 because of Class Bases)= 16

And..that may be the end! Oof, that was quite a lot.

Still, I might be wrong about something and there's always the chance of RNG just spitting at your face so don't think those are absolutes.

Also, I didn't give Max Stats a single look, so there's that.

4 minutes ago, TheeBill said:

I don't think anyone is going to want to do the math for you.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.  Especially with the globe effectively quarantining itself, some, like myself, are actually bored and nerdy enough to do that.

So, I'm assuming those levels are when they change to the next class (as in, he changes to Warrior at 40 and War Master at 47)?  Also, can I assume the boosters would be given after he got to level 53?

If the answer is yes to both of these, then the following answers are (the actual base stats are in parenthesis when class stat boosters are in play):

• LV 40 Fortress Knight: 72(67) HP | 33 Str | 12 Mag | 23 Dex | 4(12) Spd | 12 Lck | 38(28) Def | 8 Res | 21 Cha
  • LV 47 Warrior: 76(73) HP | 40(37) Str | 13 Mag | 26 Dex | 17(16) Spd | 13 Lck | 32(31) Def | 8 Res | 23 Cha
  • LV 53 War Master: 81(78) HP | 45(40) Str | 14 Mag | 28 Dex | 20(18) Spd | 14(13) Lck | 34(33) Def | 10 Res | 25 Cha

I won't do the math on the stat boosters because you didn't specify which stat boosters are used.  There are two different kinds of boosters for every stat - for example, there are the Energy Drop which provides a +2 boost to strength and the Rocky Burdock which provides a mere +1 boost to strength.  But even so, you can just look at this table to figure it all out.

6 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.  Especially with the globe effectively quarantining itself, some, like myself, are actually bored and nerdy enough to do that.

So, I'm assuming those levels are when they change to the next class (as in, he changes to Warrior at 40 and War Master at 47)?  Also, can I assume the boosters would be given after he got to level 53?

If the answer is yes to both of these, then the following answers are (the actual base stats are in parenthesis when class stat boosters are in play):

• LV 40 Fortress Knight: 72(67) HP | 33 Str | 12 Mag | 23 Dex | 4(12) Spd | 12 Lck | 38(28) Def | 8 Res | 21 Cha
  • LV 47 Warrior: 76(73) HP | 40(37) Str | 13 Mag | 26 Dex | 17(16) Spd | 13 Lck | 32(31) Def | 8 Res | 23 Cha
  • LV 53 War Master: 81(78) HP | 45(40) Str | 14 Mag | 28 Dex | 20(18) Spd | 14(13) Lck | 34(33) Def | 10 Res | 25 Cha

I won't do the math on the stat boosters because you didn't specify which stat boosters are used.  There are two different kinds of boosters for every stat - for example, there are the Energy Drop which provides a +2 boost to strength and the Rocky Burdock which provides a mere +1 boost to strength.  But even so, you can just look at this table to figure it all out.

Oh shots, almost got Ninja'ed.

1 minute ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

Oh shots, almost got Ninja'ed.

You see, I was gonna not submit my post after just seeing yours, but I decided against it because A) scientific method would suggest that redundant answers are actually good for the sake of proof and B) I had other things to add.

1 minute ago, Ertrick36 said:

You see, I was gonna not submit my post after just seeing yours, but I decided against it because A) scientific method would suggest that redundant answers are actually good for the sake of proof and B) I had other things to add.

Don't forget about the secret C) Bergelomeu is terrible at Math.

And I got to agree. Having 2 answers with similar results is a pretty big boon for the research and the fight against my insecurity.