Modify a part of any FE scenario and then imagine what follows

FireFenrir

Hello all! 

I thought it would be funny to imagine another scenario that would be caused by a modification of the scenario to each FEs. That change could be anything from the game; something that normally has to happen but then not. Those are kinds of theories after all. I give you my example:

*POSSIBLE SPOIL FROM FE ECHOES:SoV!*

-What if Alm had not been given by Emperor Rudolf to Mycen and then that this one would not have raised him?

If Alm was raised by his dad, Emperor Rudolf, he sure would be strong, but maybe not as kind as he is in the game due to Rigel's situation. Because Berkut seems to like his UNCCCCCCCLLLLE,  they would both (I mean Alm and Berkut) interract and then have a certain bond. I don't think Berkut would be jealous of Alm's rank, because according to the book "Valentia Accordion" it says that Berkut was kind of crybaby when he was 10 years old, so I guess he better admire Alm, because Rudolf don't lied to him since the beggining, he don't know what is pride nobility. He would maybe be a kind man, as Alm. His mom wouldn't teach him everything about nobility, cavalry and everything goes with it. But wouldn't have encounter neither Tobin, Gray, Kliff and Faye. (See this is amazing, Faye would not act as she do!). But war would still be there. So Alm would fight, the Deliverance too, but he would not be the leader of them. Celica would be in the Priory, and would make her pilgrimage with everybody on her side (and why not Silque would join her after all!).Then, game events would normally happen ( with Rudolf, and Duma). Once war is finally over, Alm and Celica would encounter cause they're both prince and princess and would unify united Valentia (not sure, cause nothing would say they both fall in love!). And they would live peacefuls days at the castle, with Berkut and Conard at their side. (Berkut wouldn't have encounter Rinea, cause he don't need to go to Zofia castle, so ball wouldn't occur).

So, it's now your turn to imagine a different scenario by changing a little event of the official one and imagine what follows!

Edited by FireFenrir

Interesting?  Maybe.  But this isn't General Discussion material.  I'm gonna shove it into Far from the Forest, since I can very well do nonsense like "now imagine if Hector was a girl".

3 hours ago, FireFenrir said:

(Berkut wouldn't have encounter Rinea, cause he don't need to go to Zofia castle, so ball wouldn't occur).

Wasn't the ball where he met Rinea in Rigel? Or am I misremembering something?

Edited by Espurrhoodie
Slight typo.

What would happen if Faye managed to successfully murder Celica before the wedding and convince Alm to marry her instead?

9 hours ago, eclipse said:

Interesting?  Maybe.  But this isn't General Discussion material.  I'm gonna shove it into Far from the Forest, since I can very well do nonsense like "now imagine if Hector was a girl".

Ah I'm sorry for this.

6 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Wasn't the ball where he met Rinea in Rigel? Or am I misremembering something?

I played the game yesterday and the ball occurs when Berkut is in Zofia castle (the ball occurs before the battle for liberate Zofia castle). But what is weird is that yhe Memory Prism "May I have this Dance?" seems to occur in Rigel's castle.... Weird

6 hours ago, Benice said:

What would happen if Faye managed to successfully murder Celica before the wedding and convince Alm to marry her instead?

Whoa that's rude, but that could happen, I'd never thought of that. I don't think Alm would accept this wedding.

8 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

What if Hector and Eliwood were girls and Lyn was a dog.

Would do weird things I guess x)

Edited by FireFenrir

2 hours ago, FireFenrir said:

I played the game yesterday and the ball occurs when Berkut is in Zofia castle (the ball occurs before the battle for liberate Zofia castle). But what is weird is that yhe Memory Prism "May I have this Dance?" seems to occur in Rigel's castle.... Weird

Are you sure you are not confusing with our introduction to them to when they first meet? Because Rinea has no reason to go to Zofia castle as she wasn't a soldier or a major Rigel noble. In fact she hated war. Another reason is that Zofia Castle was barely in Rigel's possession before it was taken back in less than a month and they seemed to know each other a lot longer.

In fact here is what the wiki states:

"Before the events of the game, as recounted in a memory prism, the two met at a Rigellian ball. Rinea, having retreated to a courtyard away from the main event, is discovered by Berkut and invited by him to dance. Berkut, noticing Rinea's shyness in dancing around the other nobles, agrees to dancing at their current location away from the festivities."

I don't think the main ballroom would be away from the festivities...

2 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

Are you sure you are not confusing with our introduction to them to when they first meet? Because Rinea has no reason to go to Zofia castle as she wasn't a soldier or a major Rigel noble. In fact she hated war. Another reason is that Zofia Castle was barely in Rigel's possession before it was taken back in less than a month and they seemed to know each other a lot longer.

In fact here is what the wiki states:

"Before the events of the game, as recounted in a memory prism, the two met at a Rigellian ball. Rinea, having retreated to a courtyard away from the main event, is discovered by Berkut and invited by him to dance. Berkut, noticing Rinea's shyness in dancing around the other nobles, agrees to dancing at their current location away from the festivities."

I don't think the main ballroom would be away from the festivities...

Yeah I probably miss something, thanks for explain, I thought the cinematic occurs at the ball

17 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

The story would play out exactly the same way.  😛

Just now, eclipse said:

The story would play out exactly the same way.  😛

Ngl, seeing a nomad tribal dog reclaim her land from bandits would be fun to see.

Bandit: Who's a good girl? Who's a - ARGH!

Just now, Dragoncat said:

Ngl, seeing a nomad tribal dog reclaim her land from bandits would be fun to see.

Bandit: Who's a good girl? Who's a - ARGH!

Hey, if Repede can work in Tales of Vesperia, I don't see why Lyn as an adorable mascot can't~!

20 hours ago, eclipse said:

"Now what if Lyn was an attack helicopter"

She might actually be a good unit.

Attack helicopters would no doubt have high strength and defense, solid ranged options and flying utility. It's like taking everything bad about Lyn and getting rid of it.

22 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Two girls and one dog.

Actually, I do not want to think about it anymore. Why did my mind thought of it?

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

Two girls and one dog.

Actually, I do not want to think about it anymore. Why did my mind thought of it?

If it's any better, Lyn is a female dog.

Just now, Dragoncat said:

If it's any better, Lyn is a female dog.

Not sure that makes it any better. I am still imagining two girls eating dog poo.

Lyn and helicopters... Tomyris does look a bit like Lyn, and she does get produce-one-get-one-free on Light Cavalry, the strongest of which is the Helicopter. Tomyris is better dominating early and just promoting her Horsemen along the Light Cav path into Helicopters at the end, but waiting to conquer is perfectly viable on Standard Speed. Toss in some Jet Bombers for siege, Modern Infantry for dealing with Anti-Cav and taking cities, and AA Guns to protect from enemy air forces, and she could seize the world quickly.

Lyn = Dictator of Elibe in 1960 AD is confirmed, in another world. Thank goodness Pent discovered nanotechnology that stopped her aging at 35.

...I would like to think of some serious hypotheticals/counterfactuals. But I can't, mostly because I'm fully aware IRL history is always not so simple that changing one thing would make things radically different, or that you could predict the outcome of the change. Fantasy narratives are simpler though, so counterfactuals are easier to deal with to some extent.

But, I do wish to know more about how Beta Path of Radiance's plot was going to play out. We have details, enough to be very tempting, but it's annoying because it isn't enough for a complete picture. Did Elena die or did her adoptive father Sephiran spare her? Why was Greil branded a traitor and killed by his father-in-law liege? What happens to Ike that turns Mist into the main playable character partway in? And how the heck were Crimea, Daein, and the Laguz countries going to play a role in the personalized and seemingly Begnion-centered story? 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• 2 weeks later...