Eliwood and Hector's Less-than excellent adventure: Let's Ironman Hector Hard mode mostly blind! *Now completed, with a 6% survival rate!*

Benice

Seems I missed a bit while I was in the land without internet.

23 hours ago, Benice said:

Why do people like Hector? I seriously don't know.

His boat conversation with Lyn is when I started to like him, and there is a lot hiding underneath that violent appearance, and he became one of my favorite characters in FE7.

WURK-194.png?dl=0

Why can Hector ORKO this guy now? He couldn't before! What is going on?

Those Hard Mode bonuses add a lot of stat variance to the enemies. Not FE5's ludicrous levels of stat variance, but it can swing things a fair bit.

Toast! I don't have to worry about Matthew because the knight seems to only attack Hector! I'll just keep Matthew nearby in case Hector needs help next turn-

WURK-218.png?dl=0

...Oh that is going to make things interesting, and more difficult for you. On the one hand you get the rarely seen alternate version of this chapter's ending, plus the far more depressing version of Leila's death, but you will miss out on your first Elysian's Whip, Guiding Ring, Hero Crest (there might be a way to convince the thief in 17 to go for it and kill it off of him, but you will miss the first Knight's crest instead). Also rip silver card.

7 hours ago, Benice said:

Urgh...Don't remind me...I'm afraid for what you guys will say if I lose Marcus.

Everyone looses Marcus on FE7 HHM ironmans. He is too good not to deploy, and he is so good that he is always sent to where you most need help. Even my successful one lost him on Cog of Destiny, but I have lost him as early as 13x...

I would prefer to get the Hero guy's Four-fanged offense, (I can't remember his name, though. Lukardo? No, that's not it...) as it is much more fun than his swordmaster brother's version.

Its Linus for the Hero, and Llyod for the Sword Master. Kinda hoping you get the Sword Master, that way the almost unseen alternate ending to Cog of Destiny where Hector kills Linus has a minuscule chance of occurring.

WURK-60.png?dl=0

Let's see what this person has to say. Also, pegasus riders? Why are there pegasus riders? Not gonna complain, they're ripe for Rebecca, Dorcas, Lowen and Hector!

Get used to them. HHM is kinda obsessed with fliers.

WURK-150.png?dl=0

A good hector level! Yay! What even is a "Guy"? Never heard of him. Not a swordmaster one. Not the only decent swordmaster in FE7. Definitely not. Nope.

Decent Swordmaster? This is FE7, there was never one of those in this game.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Benice said:

Who knew that even Helman could stoop so low? It must have been high-quality before Nergal got involved and took Hellmann's L and N! NERGAL, YOU MADMAN! Before that, he was Erga! I know it!

What a dumb name. No wonder he stole them.

True. Who says that she WASN'T happy with Zephiel, though?

...Ignore the fact that her portrait looks perpetually depressed.

I meant the fact she canonically dies.

Too bad Hector didn't bring the Grooseinator. It could help take out the armor knights once the wolf Beil breaks. I can dig Groose being the protagonist of an FE game.

He does however have the Hectorcopter.

WURK-43.png?dl=0WURK-44.png?dl=0

If that's what he's like when he's in a hurry, I'm glad we didn't go to the same middle school! Imagine him trying to get to his locker...

WURK-46.png?dl=0

Thank you, Oswin. Hector looks like he doesn't care, though.

To be fair, the guy was blatantly trying to cover up an attempt to kill Eliwood.

He is incredibly bad at base, but has a much better speed growth, (IIRC 35%-ish) and may have better defense? I want to use him.

Just generally better growths bar.... skill. Which sadly, in his case might be needed.

WURK-83.png?dl=0WURK-84.png?dl=0

Finally! The only one that had >50% chance to hit is the one that missed.

Not that the hit would've done much.

WURK-107.png?dl=0WURK-100.png?dl=0WURK-103.png?dl=0

I would make a snarky comment about "Hard" mode, but...

To be fair, Oswin does come in with good bases and a high level. He'd just about be a Jagen if his growths weren't good enough to keep him going all game.

Aghhh...90 exp. So close...I need her to be at least level 10 for the dread isle. I really want some promoted people to help take out Kishuna. Swordmaster!Guy is also someone I'm going to have to bring along. That sword accuracy and better strength than Lyn and Crit is gonna be a lifesaver!

Wait...

Guy is recruited by Matthew and Matthew alone...

No!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! ARGHHHHHHGHGHGHHHH!!!!!! THE ONLY GOOD SWORDMASTER!! TAKE ME NOW, ELIMINE!

On the bright side, swords aren't very good in this game. I mean 1-2 range options dominate, and swords don't have much in that field.

12 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There we go. Now 80% of your readers are confused.

I don't know, I think there's more of us that read your threads than ones who don't at this point. (Checked, I think there's literally two people I don't recall seeing in your LP of Berwick, and for all I know they're just quiet)

And, admittedly, soldier boy was about to let Eliwood get bandited without lifting a finger, but still. I like to think that he just knocked the guy out. Much less... questionable.

I've always been under the impression that banditry was planned as a way to knock off Eliwood without suspicion and soldier boy was there to report back on it after it was done. I mean, considering Santuraz was in with Darin and Ephidel's scheme.

Random thought, but reading this, it hits me that... damn, it really has been over half a decade since I last played this game. I couldn't even remember this guy.

Don't feel bad. I ironmanned it in 2018... and I still forgot this guy. Not the map, but what he looked like. He's just Gheb-lite.

Ahahahahahahahah... man, it really is fun when it doesn't happen to you!

For you.

On 5/6/2020 at 6:45 PM, Benice said:

THE MAP:

Gfe.PNG?dl=0

Oh boy you actually made a map!

HHM-43.png?dl=0

Heheheheehehe lol

She has decent CON, but is otherwise awful at base.

12 Con OMG.... that's actually tremendously high, after promotion she will be able to use Steel Lances unimpeded

I shouldn't have nerfed her speed that much! Then again, ORKOing everything on the map except for the cavs and Ceramic is a tad too powerful.

You can then increase her speed growth or give her a slightly higher accuracy and damage bosst.

DANGIT, HELEN! I GAVE YOU BUSTED GROWTHS! SERRA MUST HAVE CURSED ALL EALRLYGAME HEALERS! SERRRAAAAA!

SERRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Smolya.png?dl=0Erm...Well, prince Zephiel's rather cute...I plan to stay here for a year or two and plan to have mastered the use of a Bolting tome, or at the very least an Elfire tome. I've got a ways to go, but I will not stop until I reach my goals!

Lol this girl.

UwU.png?dl=0Well, I wanted to make it official...Helen...Will you marry me?

Helen.png?dl=0Oh my-Yes! May St. Elimine bless our marriage...

You know, I'm starting to really like this side-story. It's really cute and well written!

On 5/6/2020 at 10:54 PM, Benice said:

E ?

Blursed.webp?dl=0

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

TWO BRAIN CELLS IS STILL BETTER THAN HECTOR'S ANTIBRAIN!

JAJAJAJAJA HAHAHAHAHAHAHH omg an antibrain...

Toast!

TOAST, YES

WURK-194.png?dl=0

Why can Hector ORKO this guy now? He couldn't before! What is going on?

The enemies load differently if you don't restart the emulator and instead do it through the game itself.

16 hours ago, Benice said:

WURK-177.png?dl=0

Me every time I use Rebecca. EVERY DAMN TIME! She refuses to get good level-ups, I hate it.

WURK-187.png?dl=0

Every time, I swear Eliwood does this garbage too.

16 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ozkdxfhm o

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol.

My dude saga, chapter three: My ego ruins everything. (1/2)

The replies:

Spoiler
19 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He's a menace to the entire city forum!

Indeed! Who knows what kind of pun he'll make for Marcus.

I'd feel bad for him if Gronzji (or whatever that guy's name was) was playable and died. That would not be easy to pun.

Ah... ahah, I'm sorry, what?

Well... as much as I cannot believe what I'm reading, this calls for a bad edit.

Ozkdxfhm o

There we go. Now 80% of your readers are confused.

My eyes...My sanity...Arghh...Ward's magic is even worse, thankfully. I think.

He can marry Serra.

MY SANITY!!! ARRRRRGHHHHHH! NEIN! NON-CANON! IT'S NON-CANON!

This is a really weird moment. It feels like the game is telling you that Hector murdering that guy is fine because he's the good guy and soldier boy's the bad guy. And, admittedly, soldier boy was about to let Eliwood get bandited without lifting a finger, but still. I like to think that he just knocked the guy out. Much less... questionable.

Yeah, let's go with that.

Julius. I agree, his map is better than Barker's version. Really wish we had gotten to recruit them, though. If only Carla hadn't deceived Bahanuk under Guenchaos's orders...

FE7 IS A BAD RIPOFF OF TEARRING SAGA

How dare you say something so horrible? Wallace is, like, my favorite character in FE7. Or at least top 4, alongside Pent, Louise and Renault.

Unit-wise, Wallace is bad. I like his character. What, no Canas? Also, fun fact, according to the pallette editors in FeBuilder, Pent is Panto.

Ah, yes, the staple of any good FE LP: low % hits.

Just wait 'till you see this update.

You know what baffles me about every single screenshot GBAFE LP I've ever seen? These things. Everyone gets at least four of these every update, but not once in my entire FE6 LP did I see anything remotely close. What gives?

The text flying all over the place? I'm bad at taking screenshots, so maybe it's me. I usually just turn Airplane mode on by accident.

All I will say is, Moulder is the most fun GBA healer. Lifting elfire tomes with no AS loss is awesome.

I've actually never used him. L'Arachel is the only staff unit I've ever promoted.

And Priscilla, but she was so abyssmal that she doesn't count.

Hey...

Oh right, that was your thing in your FE6 LP. Forgot about that, actually.

Let's goo, copyright infringement no. 2!

I relate to this so much. At least you haven't lost the singular warp user in the entire game...

I'm sure I'll lose a lot more than that.

Now I challenge thee to use Karla. Hah!

I'm planning to, but that involves Bartre surviving. Which I highly doubt. You will too after this update.

Random thought, but reading this, it hits me that... damn, it really has been over half a decade since I last played this game. I couldn't even remember this guy.

Ehh, he's entirely unmemorable. Can't be FE without bad bosses!

Ahahahahahahahah... man, it really is fun when it doesn't happen to you!

Well, at least my lack of skill is entertaining.

18 hours ago, Pengaius said:

exquisite

Werra is very lovely. I agree.

11 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Seems I missed a bit while I was in the land without internet.

Just me messing up a lot. Welcome back~!

His boat conversation with Lyn is when I started to like him, and there is a lot hiding underneath that violent appearance, and he became one of my favorite characters in FE7.

Oh, so he does get characterization? Good. He was awful in Eliwood mode.

Those Hard Mode bonuses add a lot of stat variance to the enemies. Not FE5's ludicrous levels of stat variance, but it can swing things a fair bit.

I'm assuming it's due to the class growths autoleveling the enemies?

...Oh that is going to make things interesting, and more difficult for you. On the one hand you get the rarely seen alternate version of this chapter's ending, plus the far more depressing version of Leila's death, but you will miss out on your first Elysian's Whip, Guiding Ring, Hero Crest (there might be a way to convince the thief in 17 to go for it and kill it off of him, but you will miss the first Knight's crest instead). Also rip silver card.

The silver card probably won't be helpful because I still don't have a penny to my name.

Everyone looses Marcus on FE7 HHM ironmans. He is too good not to deploy, and he is so good that he is always sent to where you most need help. Even my successful one lost him on Cog of Destiny, but I have lost him as early as 13x...

Dang. I'm sure I'll follow suit.

Its Linus for the Hero, and Llyod for the Sword Master. Kinda hoping you get the Sword Master, that way the almost unseen alternate ending to Cog of Destiny where Hector kills Linus has a minuscule chance of occurring.

An alternate ending? Well, if Eliwood's levels of suckage remain as high as they currently are, I'm not sure I'll reach the 16/17/17 levels for the lords.

Get used to them. HHM is kinda obsessed with fliers.

Glad I trained Wil then!

Decent Swordmaster? This is FE7, there was never one of those in this game.

He was one of my MVPs in the first run. That 15 crit bonus goes a long way. And he would have been so helpful for Kishuna...I'm not sure I'll actually be able to get the Gaiden for the Gaiden.

6 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

What a dumb name. No wonder he stole them.

But he stole good mayonnaise from Elibe! How can you sympathize with such a monster?!

I meant the fact she canonically dies.

Welp.

He does however have the Hectorcopter.

I wanna sell it so I can buy Farina.

To be fair, the guy was blatantly trying to cover up an attempt to kill Eliwood.

Or maybe Lycians just go around murdering people.

Just generally better growths bar.... skill. Which sadly, in his case might be needed.

Bartre needs no skill, as he benefits from divine grace!

Not that the hit would've done much.

Still satisfying that it missed after 42-42-27 hit.

To be fair, Oswin does come in with good bases and a high level. He'd just about be a Jagen if his growths weren't good enough to keep him going all game.

God, I hope I don't kill him early...

On the bright side, swords aren't very good in this game. I mean 1-2 range options dominate, and swords don't have much in that field.

But Kishuna...I needed him for Kishuna...Wil has to be blessed.

I don't know, I think there's more of us that read your threads than ones who don't at this point. (Checked, I think there's literally two people I don't recall seeing in your LP of Berwick, and for all I know they're just quiet)

Does that make this the pseudo crossover you were looking for?

I've always been under the impression that banditry was planned as a way to knock off Eliwood without suspicion and soldier boy was there to report back on it after it was done. I mean, considering Santuraz was in with Darin and Ephidel's scheme.

Well, as we do see in this update, they told Mayo that they were just going to scare Eliwood.

Don't feel bad. I ironmanned it in 2018... and I still forgot this guy. Not the map, but what he looked like. He's just Gheb-lite.

There is no such thing as a Light Gheb. We call them pathetic.

For you.

And for everyone else, I hope.

3 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Oh boy you actually made a map!

Indeed! It took me a while to get rid of all of the gamebreaking parts, such as the bandit reinforcements from the forts, (which was a tripwire spawn) spawning every turn. I actually still managed to beat the chapter by camping Swift on a fort then promoting her with a master seal.

Heheheheehehe lol

12 Con OMG.... that's actually tremendously high, after promotion she will be able to use Steel Lances unimpeded

It's going to be her one advantage over the next one they get.

You can then increase her speed growth or give her a slightly higher accuracy and damage bosst.

Eh, she can take out armor knights, that's all they need her to do.

SERRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The entire ironman in a nutshell. Blame it on Serra!

Lol this girl.

You know, I'm starting to really like this side-story. It's really cute and well written!

D'awww! Thanks!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

JAJAJAJAJA HAHAHAHAHAHAHH omg an antibrain...

TOAST, YES

The enemies load differently if you don't restart the emulator and instead do it through the game itself.

So it didn't load state! It is just a restart chapter button!

Me every time I use Rebecca. EVERY DAMN TIME! She refuses to get good level-ups, I hate it.

She's so fun to use once she's good too.

Every time, I swear Eliwood does this garbage too.

How could this be possible?! He's got amazing growths!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol.

The downdate:

Spoiler

WURK-0.png?dl=0WURK-1.png?dl=0WURK-2.png?dl=0WURK-3.png?dl=0WURK-5.png?dl=0

WURK-6.png?dl=0

WURK-7.png?dl=0WURK-8.png?dl=0WURK-9.png?dl=0WURK-10.png?dl=0WURK-11.png?dl=0WURK-12.png?dl=0

Good on you, Lord Mayo! We're all behind you!

WURK-21.png?dl=0

Oh. Well, we were behind you.

[Useless dialogue in which a generic boss says generic boss stuff then leaves]

WURK-31.png?dl=0

I like Guy. He tries so hard to be cool and confident, but fails miserably.

WURK-41.png?dl=0WURK-42.png?dl=0

*Hint hint if you hadn't killed Matthew*

WURK-48.png?dl=0

I may be misremembering, but it looks like he got some sweet HHM bonuses. Man, what an absolute beast! Great speed and skill, decent base defense, decent HP, great base strength...

I want him on my team...

WURK-49.png?dl=0

Guy is absolutely terrifying as an enemy. He'll probably double everyone except for Marcus.

THE MAP:

Screet.webp?dl=0

As usual, because it's Hector mode, there's more enemies. And Matthew isn't there. And Lowen's where Marcus is.

WURK-50.png?dl=0

Wait, why is there another paladin here?

WURK-51.png?dl=0

Bandit?! What are you doing here?

I suppose I owe an expanation. When I had to redo Lyn mode to unlock HHM, I created Bandit to cheese the maps.

WURK-52.png?dl=0

It turns out that I didn't need to because I just edited the maps to end after Lyn did anything at all. Not sure why he's here, though.

WURK-57.png?dl=0

Bwaha! Check out THAT canto range! Oh. Whoops. Broke the game. Note to self; the game does not like movement ranges over 47.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-0.png?dl=0

There we go. Different ROM, so Bandit can no longer do anything.

All that happens on player turn is Dorcas V. Snag.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-2.png?dl=0Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-3.png?dl=0

The pegasus knight came off worse from that encounter.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-4.png?dl=0

That bandit is relatable.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-6.png?dl=0

Ehh... I'd best start giving Rebecca kills rather than chip damage.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-7.png?dl=0

Not too horrid.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-8.png?dl=0

Oy.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-9.png?dl=0

About the same odds.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-10.png?dl=

Bartre finally hit something with a hand axe!

Sadly, Eliwood may die if the bandit hits him, so Rebecca will end up chipping anyways.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-12.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-14.png?dl=

You know, first level notwithstanding, I've got a good feeling about this Rebecca. She hasn't missed an easy shot yet!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-15.png?dl=

Lowen will be fine.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-16.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-17.png?dl=

I knew I could trust you, Lowen.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-19.png?dl=

Dorcas eliminates the peg rider.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-20.png?dl=

The stump is down!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-21.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-22.png?dl=

Dorcas is doing pretty well so far!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-23.png?dl=

Blah! Good thing all the enemies have iron weapons right now.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-24.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-25.png?dl=

Lowen fears nobody!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-26.png?dl=

Ah! a steel bow?! No! I hadn't expected that! CRIPES!! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY?! WHY MY FAVORITE UNIT?! I ALREADY LOST GUY! REBECCAAAAAAA....I SHOULD HAVE LP'D SACRED STONES EASY MODE!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-27.png?dl=

Rebec.png?dl=0Uwaaa...I'm done for~

a.jpg?dl=0Tsk, Tsk. Giving up so soon?

Rebec.png?dl=0W-Wil? You came back?

a.jpg?dl=0No, I'm not beside you... But remember, before I left, I promised that I'd get rich and return home so our families could live happily forever. Are you gonna let me get away with failing so easily?

Rebec.png?dl=0Of course not...You idiot...

a.jpg?dl=0Then get back up! Keep living! I'll let you hit me!

Rebec.png?dl=0Yes...I will not die without punching your face again...

a.jpg?dl=0You can do it, Rebecca! I want to feel your lovely wrist hit my face again!

Rebec.png?dl=0Wil......I'm sorry, Lord Eliwood...I must fall back...I must survive...

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-28.png?dl=

Eliwood, you'd better make this up to me by doing well today!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-30.png?dl=

Time to take out the trash.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-31.png?dl=

Thank you.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-32.png?dl=

Mr. Archer, you will pay for your crimes!

Eliwood... Urgh...I remembered him being good! What happened?

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-34.png?dl=

Well, at least he didn't give the archer Close Counter.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-35.png?dl=

As much as losing Rebecca sucked, I've still got most of my important units left.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-37.png?dl=

Oh my...Bartre takes out his anger about Rebecca's defeat on this archer. The archer's neck didn't do very well.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-38.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-39.png?dl=

All he does is (Os)win. And Serra. He does Serra too. Agh, why did I have to learn that? Non-canon! It's non-canon! I deny it!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-40.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-41.png?dl=

That moment when Dorcas is one of your best units.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-42.png?dl=

Bwahaha! Yes! Yesss! He procced Speed and Defense despite his awful growths in both!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-44.png?dl=

Serra clerics for Eliwood.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-45.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-46.png?dl=

Dorcas remains unstoppable!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-48.png?dl=

Dangit! There goes the energy ring. Well, at least I can't give it to Rebecca anymore. Since she doesn't have a hand to put it on.

Rebec.png?dl=0That was your fault, My dude. Not mine.

Yes%20uncle%20donald.png?dl=0You're alive?! Thank goodness! I'm not a very good tactician...I'm so sorry...I hope your hand gets better.

Rebec.png?dl=0It's kind of fallen off already. Make sure you do better if you see a lad named Wil. I'm not gonna die until I see him again! Urgh...I'll sit down...

Yes%20uncle%20donald.png?dl=0Ah! I'll get a healer! 9-1-1! Help!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-51.png?dl=

Good ol' Lowen.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-52.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-53.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-55.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-57.png?dl=

Good ol' Dorcas and Oswin.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-58.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-59.png?dl=

Great level, but where's your speed? You still might get doubled by faster enemies!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-61.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-63.png?dl=

That was a short enemy phase.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-65.png?dl=

Toast!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-67.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-68.png?dl=

Serra heals, Eliwood does something right for a change!

Again, not much happened, but...

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-69.png?dl=

Guy is on the move, and I don't like it!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-70.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-71.png?dl=

Bartre does stuff.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-72.png?dl=

This will be perfect for Eliwood!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-73.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-74.png?dl=

This will be perfect for Hector!

But first...

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-76.png?dl=

I meant to heal Lowen, but whatever.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-78.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-79.png?dl=

Blehhh! Well, at least Hector dodged.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-80.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-81.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-84.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-85.png?dl=

I hate to use the "Win game" button, but this bandit cannot be here. Jeez, Marcus can't Jeigan anything! 16x2?!

Serra! Urgh! I cannot lose my only healer until...I guess either Pent arrives or someone else promotes!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-86.png?dl=

Heeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeee's Guy! Cheesus, this guy is tough. Not doing that.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-87.png?dl=

CHEESUS! MARCUS CAN'T FINISH HIM WITH A SILVER LANCE!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-88.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-89.png?dl=

CHEESUS! HE CRITTED MARCUS!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-90.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-91.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-92.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-94.png?dl=

Marvelous! Amazing! Great job, Hecctor! But with that bandit gone, I now face a moral conundrum:

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-95.png?dl=

Eliwood and Lowen both have this hitrate on Guy. If Eliwood weren't a lord, I would absolutely sacrifice him instead, but since he causes a game over if he dies, it feels like cheating to use him. Besides, Lowen will only die from a crit if he misses. Argh...I have to do it with Lowen!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-96.png?dl=

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO! NYET! NIEN! NOOOO! NONONNONONONONONO!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-97.png?dl=

Flashbang! It was a regular hit. C'mon Lowen! Don't get critted! You can do it!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-98.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-99.png?dl=

...He critted.

Lowen's toast.

The wall on wheels is toast.

The best cavalier is toast.

ELIWOOD! MAKE GUY PAY!!!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-100.png?dlFire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-101.png?dlFire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-102.png?dl

Jeez, you really weren't far, Guy. None of the other ones are gonna kill us.

Eyy! Eliwood got a level from it!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-103.png?dl

ELIWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! YOU DARE MOCK ME?! I CAN CHANGE YOUR PORTRAIT TO GHEB'S! DO THIS ONE MORE TIME, AND I WILL DO IT!

...I'll finish the update tomorrow. Stay healthier than Lowen and Rebecca!

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0Mornin', Glass! Did little Ellen keep you up all night again?

UwU.png?dl=0No, actually! She slept like a log. Helen and I finally got a good night's rest. I'm just picking up groceries for breakfast!

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0Ho ho! Excellent!

Kennethent.png?dl=0You there! You are Glass, correct?

UwU.png?dl=0Yes, that would be me.

Kennethent.png?dl=0Assemble your mercenary group and go to the park. This is a matter of utmost importance.

DEATH COUNT: Matthew

Rebecca*

Lowen

Guy

Defeated as enemy

*Retreated

RESET COUNT: Hector x 1

Lyn x 2

Dumb restart chapter button x 1

Edited by Benice

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

Dangit! There goes the energy ring. Well, at least I can't give it to Rebecca anymore. Since she doesn't have a hand to put it on.

I mean, that village has the mine, not the energy ring, so I'm guessing that is even worse, since you can't mine cheese a map until you get Heath.

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ah! a steel bow?! No! I hadn't expected that! CRIPES!! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY?! WHY MY FAVORITE UNIT?! I ALREADY LOST GUY! REBECCAAAAAAA....I SHOULD HAVE LP'D SACRED STONES EASY MODE!

Rebecca would have still died in SS easy mode, that's how bad she is, also rip Rebecca, she wasn't Rebesta. 

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-98.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-99.png?dl=

...He critted.

Lowen's toast.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Rip Lowen, he was to Slowen.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-100.png?dlFire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-101.png?dlFire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-102.png?dl

Rip guy, he's in the sky.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hah! I wish! But the amount of suspicious similarities between the two games is uncanny. And TRS came out first...

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

The text flying all over the place? I'm bad at taking screenshots, so maybe it's me. I usually just turn Airplane mode on by accident.

No, no, the broken HUD in the screenshot. I've seen it everywhere, but it never happened to me.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh right, that was your thing in your FE6 LP. Forgot about that, actually.

Bah, it's a common phrase. I still demand royalties, though.

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

WURK-51.png?dl=0

Bandit?! What are you doing here?

I suppose I owe an expanation. When I had to redo Lyn mode to unlock HHM, I created Bandit to cheese the maps.

What for, though? Lyn mode is so easy that it can be done in 10 minutes without thinking. Just send Kent and Sain ahead, done. That's what I remember about it, at least...

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-12.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-14.png?dl=

You know, first level notwithstanding, I've got a good feeling about this Rebecca. She hasn't missed an easy shot yet!

That is the wrong way of judging a unit's performance. The real question is, do they have enough a chance to fail? In an ironman run, that is what matters. Even if it's a tiny chance, it's not worth risking.

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

I SHOULD HAVE LP'D SACRED STONES EASY MODE!

I am so sorry...

Rebec.png?dl=0Wil......I'm sorry, Lord Eliwood...I must fall back...I must survive...

Ah, resorting to the "spare favorite unit from death" trick. I understand, I've employed it in the past also.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-39.png?dl=

All he does is (Os)win. And Serra. He does Serra too. Agh, why did I have to learn that? Non-canon! It's non-canon! I deny it!

Mostly how I felt when I found out that Roy can fuck Cecilia. Why?

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-42.png?dl=

Bwahaha! Yes! Yesss! He procced Speed and Defense despite his awful growths in both!

Muttonman for best unit.

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-59.png?dl=

Great level, but where's your speed? You still might get doubled by faster enemies!

By "faster enemies"? Dude has Gilliam's speed and none of his defense! He's the worst fighter in the series! He's only half saved by FE7's piss-poor enemies!

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

Eliwood and Lowen both have this hitrate on Guy. If Eliwood weren't a lord, I would absolutely sacrifice him instead, but since he causes a game over if he dies, it feels like cheating to use him. Besides, Lowen will only die from a crit if he misses. Argh...I have to do it with Lowen!

Heck...

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

...He critted.

Heeeeck...

ELIWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! YOU DARE MOCK ME?! I CAN CHANGE YOUR PORTRAIT TO GHEB'S! DO THIS ONE MORE TIME, AND I WILL DO IT!

Now, let's not go too far...

17 minutes ago, Benice said:

Stay healthier than Lowen and Rebecca!

Sheesh... that was a bit of a disaster... but not to worry. Everything will be all right. It's not over until it's over.

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

But he stole good mayonnaise from Elibe! How can you sympathize with such a monster?!

Is mocking his name sympathizing now?

Does that make this the pseudo crossover you were looking for?

Not yet. That'd be if the stories tied together. Which would be hard given the fact that... well, you know. No one knows who'll live in either.

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

WURK-48.png?dl=0

I may be misremembering, but it looks like he got some sweet HHM bonuses. Man, what an absolute beast! Great speed and skill, decent base defense, decent HP, great base strength...

Yep. 3 HP, 2 strength, 2 skill, 2 speed, 1 defense and 1 res. No luck though. Reflected in the fact he's unrecruitable.

20 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well that's just something that should have been in the game.

22 minutes ago, Benice said:

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-32.png?dl=

Mr. Archer, you will pay for your crimes!

Eliwood... Urgh...I remembered him being good! What happened?

Kind of loses his steam on higher difficulties. HHM specifically.

25 minutes ago, Benice said:

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-59.png?dl=

Or just enemies. He's got 3 speed.

26 minutes ago, Benice said:

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-81.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-84.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-85.png?dl=

I hate to use the "Win game" button, but this bandit cannot be here. Jeez, Marcus can't Jeigan anything! 16x2?!

Serra! Urgh! I cannot lose my only healer until...I guess either Pent arrives or someone else promotes!

Tankier bosses maybe. Yeah.. Marcus is more of an emergency delete button than a "feed kills to weak units" button.

27 minutes ago, Benice said:

This is where an archer would have been handy. We kind of see the cumulative effect of an Iron Man building fast.

29 minutes ago, Benice said:

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-101.png?dlFire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-102.png?dl

I wouldn't tempt fate like that.

Yep... this is very... Saint Rubenio-esque. Bad luck. Four dead units (counting Guy) in three chapters. Can we survive with this fatality rate?

19 minutes ago, Hello72207 said:

I mean, that village has the mine, not the energy ring, so I'm guessing that is even worse, since you can't mine cheese a map until you get Heath.

Rebecca would have still died in SS easy mode, that's how bad she is, also rip Rebecca, she wasn't Rebesta. 

Are you trying to steal Pengauis thing? Not that it matters. He's going to do them anyway.

36 minutes ago, Benice said:

I SHOULD HAVE LP'D SACRED STONES EASY MODE!

I nearly forgot. Sacred Stones Easy Mode is just normal mode with the tutorial on. Seriously. Kind of like Lyn Hard mode is just Lyn mode without the fixed fight with Batta the beast or other tutorial crap. Seriously.

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

By "faster enemies"? Dude has Gilliam's speed and none of his defense! He's the worst fighter in the series! He's only half saved by FE7's piss-poor enemies!

He's so bad that he single-handedly cemented the reputation of fighters being bad. You don't need an argument beyond "Bartre in FE7". The one time I used him, which was before I ever heard of an Ironman, I had to reset twice. Both the deaths were Bartre.

26 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes. Gheb is much loved among the waifu emblem community for having the largest breasts of any character in the series. You don't want to piss off everyone who plays for their waifus do you?

27 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sheesh... that was a bit of a disaster... but not to worry. Everything will be all right. It's not over until it's over.

Yeah. Whoever owned my copy of FE7 (yes I bought it pre-owned) before me was either a kid, a masochist, or a tactical screw-up the likes of which cannot be described. I mean, their end game team included Marcus, Renault, Pent, Louise, Vaida, Geitz, Hawkeye, Eliwood, Lyn and Hector... and maybe Harken. I think. Or I should say the units they had alive/not injured included. As in everyone else was dead. They were on the final map. To be honest I don't know what to make of it. Did they intentionally kill off non-pre-promotes? Were their strategies based around units being expendable? If they were only using pre-promotes, what gives with Jaffar being dead/not recruited? Honestly wonder sometimes.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Rebecca, more like Rehecca (I couldn't do any better)

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-99.png?dl=

Lowen, more like NOwen. 

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-102.png?dl

Guy, more like Die. 

1 hour ago, Benice said:

She's so fun to use once she's good too.

Maybe I got screwed or something but I was starting to get really squished out when it came to which units I should use around chapter 22 and then I didn't bring her until like 24 and she just sucked at everything! I promoted her at level 13 because her stats were insufferable but it didn't help... oh well...

1 hour ago, Benice said:

a.jpg?dl=0You can do it, Rebecca! I want to feel your lovely wrist hit my face again!

Now you made Wil into a total sub.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Energy ring?? Man I sure would've loved if FE7 wasn't trash and gave me options early on as to what to do! You actually get a mine from that garbage village, I like to rescue it for "completion" but many people ignore it.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Or you know... Priscilla joins!

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-87.png?dl=

CHEESUS! MARCUS CAN'T FINISH HIM WITH A SILVER LANCE!

This is actually great design, wow FE7! You did somethign right for a change! This is so you can put him on the frontlines and have him tank Guy, and a crit is nasty but it's not so bad.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

...He critted.

Lowen's toast.

ELIWOOD! MAKE GUY PAY!!!

This is legitimately sad, though better strategies could've been used...

1 hour ago, Benice said:

WURK-48.png?dl=0

He is the first with HHM bonuses. Note that the extra stat variance of HHM bonuses applies to recruitables as well, and kinda screwed you, as the Guy you faced after the reset due to bandit had an extra HP...

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Rebec.png?dl=0Uwaaa...I'm done for~

a.jpg?dl=0Tsk, Tsk. Giving up so soon?

Rebec.png?dl=0W-Wil? You came back?

a.jpg?dl=0No, I'm not beside you... But remember, before I left, I promised that I'd get rich and return home so our families could live happily forever. Are you gonna let me get away with failing so easily?

Rebec.png?dl=0Of course not...You idiot...

a.jpg?dl=0Then get back up! Keep living! I'll let you hit me!

Rebec.png?dl=0Yes...I will not die without punching your face again...

Its interesting that you added something like this, as every other unit that is even slightly related to FE6 gets a scene at the end of the chapter they fall in where they retreat like this, but Rebecca, mother of Wolt, and likely the one that breast feed Roy just...dies. Its an odd oversight.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Its just a mine, which is either a major loss if you plan on using the mine glitch, or a minor one. I found the mine kinda useful on my ironman attempts as it stops an enemy units turn and damages them, but it is mostly useful against tough enemies, which FE7 is generally short on (it like to drown you in flies instead)

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Jeez, Marcus can't Jeigan anything! 16x2?!

When people want Marcus to feed kills they usually have him carry a unit that is otherwise dead weight to lower that speed of his.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Lowen's toast.

Ouch. At least you went through Lyn Mode, so Sain, and Kent might be usable when you get them.

51 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Eliwood is always a gamble. An  Eligood is still good on HHM (especially with him able to take that first heaven's seal), but an Elibad is so much worse (and his is looking like an Elibad at this point).

My dude saga, chapter three: My ego ruins everything. (2/2)

The replies:

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Hello72207 said:

Mine cheese? Can you eat it? I'm assuming you mean the mine control glitch. And phew, I didn't lose the energy ring. I may stat boost dump into Wil or Canas exclusively for the sake of getting Kishuna. Of course, I don't remember when I get the Orion's bolt, but IIRC it's dropped by Uhai? Oh golly, I just realized that I need to LTC that map!

Urk...

Argh!

WELCOME TO DINERS, DRIVE-INS AND DEATHS, HOSTED BY GUY SWORDMASTERIERI

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hah! I wish! But the amount of suspicious similarities between the two games is uncanny. And TRS came out first...

But no Eugen.

No, no, the broken HUD in the screenshot. I've seen it everywhere, but it never happened to me.

Hate to ask, but what is a HUD? According to google, it's the Housing and Urban Development.

Bah, it's a common phrase. I still demand royalties, though.

I can send you prince Harry. Also, funny you should mention royalties this update...

What for, though? Lyn mode is so easy that it can be done in 10 minutes without thinking. Just send Kent and Sain ahead, done. That's what I remember about it, at least...

Because reasons, you can only edit character's levels in their first appearance and I didn't want to cheat by getting Kent/Sain extra levels and stats so I needed a way to cheese it. And I also almost killed Florina in chapter 3.

That is the wrong way of judging a unit's performance. The real question is, do they have enough a chance to fail? In an ironman run, that is what matters. Even if it's a tiny chance, it's not worth risking.

An important life lesson. My hand was forced in the last update, but in the future I'll take that into account.

I am so sorry...

I forgive you.

Ah, resorting to the "spare favorite unit from death" trick. I understand, I've employed it in the past also.

Actually, it's only because she's Wolt's mom, but unlike the other FE7 parents, she doesn't retreat. That's also why, depending on how he late he dies, I'm planning to spare Wil. (Woah spoilers.) The only one who actually could die without further ruining FE7's continuity with FE6 that I'm planning to spare is Florina. And also Serra, for fanfic reasons. Err...Not that our Endgame Cleric could ever die!

Mostly how I felt when I found out that Roy can fuck Cecilia. Why?

Family life lessons?

Muttonman for best unit.

That would be utterly depressing.

Well, he's not doubled by generics. Yet. He's fine for now.

Heck...

Heeeeck...

The way this ironman is going. Jeez, three maps in and I'm already less than half an army. Our Caelin squad cannot arrive soon enough. Maybe Raven will be good for once! He's always absolutely awful for me. Maybe HHM bonuses will do him a favor

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO GO TOO FAR! ELIWOOD WENT TOO FAR WHEN HE HAD HIS SECOND STRAIGHT HP LEVEL!

We shall overcome any and all obstacles that Nergal shall throw in our way! I have Bartre, Dorcas and Oswin on my side!

But dang, I'm sad that I have to use Marcus. I wanted to only use bad units. Or at least mediocre...

Pointless fun fact: The word Benice was said once, in 2016, before I joined the forums.

1 hour ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Is mocking his name sympathizing now?

Whoopsie. Misinterpreted it.

Not yet. That'd be if the stories tied together. Which would be hard given the fact that... well, you know. No one knows who'll live in either.

At this rate? Hector will live.

Yep. 3 HP, 2 strength, 2 skill, 2 speed, 1 defense and 1 res. No luck though. Reflected in the fact he's unrecruitable.

Dang, that would have been nice.

Well that's just something that should have been in the game.

Indeed.

Oy vey. Getting to Linus's Four-Fanged offense is going to be an uphill battle.

Or just enemies. He's got 3 speed.

He only has been able to be doubled by two enemies thus far-Guy and a brigand.

Tankier bosses maybe. Yeah.. Marcus is more of an emergency delete button than a "feed kills to weak units" button.

Both have their pros and cons...But I like to use bad units, so I prefer the feed kills kind.

This is where an archer would have been handy. We kind of see the cumulative effect of an Iron Man building fast.

It's okay! Wil totally was blessed and can carry the team!

I wouldn't tempt fate like that.

Oh yeah...Bartre can get killed by Karla...I forgot about that... I must get Bartre to survive to be a level 5 warrior! Wait, can Bartre kill Karla?

Yep... this is very... Saint Rubenio-esque. Bad luck. Four dead units (counting Guy) in three chapters. Can we survive with this fatality rate?

Yes we can! The strong will survive!

And dang, Rubenio-esque. That's high praise.

Are you trying to steal Pengauis thing? Not that it matters. He's going to do them anyway.

THERE'S TWO OF THEM! PENGAIUSES! PENGAIUSES EVERYWHERE!

But please keep making fun of me I like those views.

I nearly forgot. Sacred Stones Easy Mode is just normal mode with the tutorial on. Seriously. Kind of like Lyn Hard mode is just Lyn mode without the fixed fight with Batta the beast or other tutorial crap. Seriously.

You are speaking to a man who game-overed six times in the Sacred stones prologue on normal mode in their first playthrough of any FE game. Which was in October. Dang, I am pretty new to this. I'd best get better at this!

He's so bad that he single-handedly cemented the reputation of fighters being bad. You don't need an argument beyond "Bartre in FE7". The one time I used him, which was before I ever heard of an Ironman, I had to reset twice. Both the deaths were Bartre.

Really? I always thought that Dorcas was considered worse, but that may have been the product of the Mutton Memes. Nothing will ever change my mind that Lot is the best fighter!

Yes. Gheb is much loved among the waifu emblem community for having the largest breasts of any character in the series. You don't want to piss off everyone who plays for their waifus do you?

Yeah. Whoever owned my copy of FE7 (yes I bought it pre-owned) before me was either a kid, a masochist, or a tactical screw-up the likes of which cannot be described. I mean, their end game team included Marcus, Renault, Pent, Louise, Vaida, Geitz, Hawkeye, Eliwood, Lyn and Hector... and maybe Harken. I think. Or I should say the units they had alive/not injured included. As in everyone else was dead. They were on the final map. To be honest I don't know what to make of it. Did they intentionally kill off non-pre-promotes? Were their strategies based around units being expendable? If they were only using pre-promotes, what gives with Jaffar being dead/not recruited? Honestly wonder sometimes.

On Eliwood normal? If it was Hector Hard...Well, I can see this run turning into something similar. Jeez, I hope I don't have to use Pent.

1 hour ago, Pengaius said:

Rebecca, more like Rehecca (I couldn't do any better)

Benice? More like dead.

Lowen, more like NOwen.

Brain? More like pain.

Guy, more like Die.

I'm out of puns now.

1 hour ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Maybe I got screwed or something but I was starting to get really squished out when it came to which units I should use around chapter 22 and then I didn't bring her until like 24 and she just sucked at everything! I promoted her at level 13 because her stats were insufferable but it didn't help... oh well...

Huh, she was one of my MVPs. That was in Eliwood normal, though.

Now you made Wil into a total sub.

Energy ring?? Man I sure would've loved if FE7 wasn't trash and gave me options early on as to what to do! You actually get a mine from that garbage village, I like to rescue it for "completion" but many people ignore it.

I'm glad I only missed a mine.

Or you know... Priscilla joins!

I forgot about her. And she was just so horrendously bad in my first run...

This is actually great design, wow FE7! You did somethign right for a change! This is so you can put him on the frontlines and have him tank Guy, and a crit is nasty but it's not so bad.

Every time FE7 does something right, one of my units dies...

This is legitimately sad, though better strategies could've been used...

Good Strategy is for wimps! Nah man, putting squishies on the frontline is the way to go.

19 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

He is the first with HHM bonuses. Note that the extra stat variance of HHM bonuses applies to recruitables as well, and kinda screwed you, as the Guy you faced after the reset due to bandit had an extra HP...

Playable units vary too? Dang, I wonder how different he was post-bandit reset.

Its interesting that you added something like this, as every other unit that is even slightly related to FE6 gets a scene at the end of the chapter they fall in where they retreat like this, but Rebecca, mother of Wolt, and likely the one that breast feed Roy just...dies. Its an odd oversight.

It was a weird thing considering how Wolt is one of the first units you get.

Its just a mine, which is either a major loss if you plan on using the mine glitch, or a minor one. I found the mine kinda useful on my ironman attempts as it stops an enemy units turn and damages them, but it is mostly useful against tough enemies, which FE7 is generally short on (it like to drown you in flies instead)

No mine glitch for me! Last time I got a mine I killed Eliwood with it.

When people want Marcus to feed kills they usually have him carry a unit that is otherwise dead weight to lower that speed of his.

That would have been a good idea.

Ouch. At least you went through Lyn Mode, so Sain, and Kent might be usable when you get them.

Kent, maybe. Sain? Doubtful.

Eliwood is always a gamble. An  Eligood is still good on HHM (especially with him able to take that first heaven's seal), but an Elibad is so much worse (and his is looking like an Elibad at this point).

He can make up for it!

The update:

Spoiler

When we last left off...

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-99.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-27.png?dl=Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-102.png?dl

Two of our comrades fell! We shall avenge them! And also Guy! WE SHALL MAKE THEM PAAAAAAAAYYY!

...Except that I should have just continued the previous update because after we killed Guy, only a little bit happened.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-144.png?dl

Yes! Os-win! Os-win! Os-win! No wonder Serra wants to marry him!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-149.png?dl

Speeeeeeed!! Yess!

And now for the bad news...

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-161.png?dl

Spot the mistake!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-166.png?dlFire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-167.png?dl

Wow.

Did I really just do that? This is a new low, even for me. This is worse than what I did to Cecilia in the fe6 Succession run, if only by a little!

Why was I so overconfident coming into this? I've gotta tread carefully next chapter. I know I can do this! I managed to almost beat ch. 21x in binding blade without a death! Even I can't possibly be THIS bad!

D.png?dl=0Hmph. Foolish mortals. Do they never learn? Can they not protect their beloved St. Elimine, even in disguise? I'd best return to my hall. Judgement awaits Hector's tactician...

Yes%20uncle%20donald.png?dl=0D-did Serra just warp away?! But Rebecca hasn't been healed yet!

Hecotr.png?dl=0Finally, she left! Phew...I thought that she'd be with us the whole time...

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-168.png?dl

Hooray, we got Merlinus's side chapter! I actually don't know if we have the manpower to beat it...

Well, aside from levels, all else that happened today was that Hector and Eliwood got a C support.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-207.png?dl

FINALLY! THANK YOU!!

Eliwood actually messed up a lot today; he always came up one point of damage short of killing the cavaliers, even with the rapier.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-210.png?dl

Dorcas.png

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-212.png?dl

Bartre.png

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-246.png?dl

Me_Irl.png

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-251.png?dl

Dang! This is one good Hector! Pretty sure that he's speed blessed.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-253.png?dl

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! THEY KILLED THREE OF US! THREE!! INCLUDING MY BEST UNIT AND MY ONLY HEALER UNTIL PENT!!!

Wait...Never mind, we get Priscilla. Dangit, she's even worse than Serra was!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-256.png?dl

Uhh...Yay, skill and defense?

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-260.png?dl

I decided that I should save some Wolf Beil uses and Eliwood could deal 1 damage with the rapier.

I was so braindead at this point that I completely missed his death quote.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-261.png?dl

Time to move forward! Maybe next chapter will go better. I will not give up! The war is far from over! We still have Florina! Everything is OK!

D3XhnCK.png0VAIVv3.pngA4OxiBP.pngHoXAfH5.pngVU1A9cC.pngrejRJ3s.pngNYozV7i.pngC1aXy7C.png

cx2JHz2.png7hA4uhl.pngz7e0TQB.pngtaFBSYP.pngbAyenGv.pngu71FKEq.pngtbtN6Sv.pngMGPenDg.png

Cl5x7Km.pngvyDRZr8.pngW4zsyP1.png

Thank you for the irrelevant, "Blast! What is going on?!?" Hector.

5nn0iGg.png9kqDfoc.pngrw7iQ29.png

But first, we go help Merlinus! Is it a trap? Does Merlinus object? We will find out! I'll put the intro here today because this was a smol update.

002WR9P.png0VCBikY.pngFJNJ2bw.pngtgzVcYE.pngdFwUYJI.pngZ4YjpVL.pngcbYKIBA.png

FMnaX8Z.pngMT3GMNY.png

What camp? We don't have enough people to justify setting up a camp!

jWsENgu.pngaOtKDaY.png

We are NOT going to burn down castle Caelin, Hector!

o2vbaC2.pngfyDpkVq.pngwml1ffE.png8eQCaVW.pngeoN05En.pngUhfXWFj.pngD9szVYj.png

Oh my...That's an interesting blinking frame.

PjEGcte.pngljxtxxl.pngXTzzWRn.pngzAhRHIQ.pngboZ2fxP.pngzaQ3VJX.pngp0CvnpB.png36LsJoS.pngdiPm7pa.pngJonozmv.pngSdR5wVr.png

It was Ruben screaming from reading this encounter.

"WHY CAN'T THEY BE MORE LIKE RUNAN?! OF ALL OF THE THINGS THEY HAD TO COPY FROM KAGA, IT WAS UNDERAGED GIRLS?!"

YvLUE0q.png

I was right!

L6rBbPo.png

j8ifJye.png9BuHirf.pnglbfPfrO.png

Wait, we killed the guy to the left of Merlinus in chapter 6! He isn't even recolored! Merlinus is not amused.

Ay4Pu1v.pngqRNx0vj.png

OH NO LORD ELIWOOD IT'S A TRAP! I OBJECT LORD HECTOR!

NGisc0A.pngIpIH7ob.png7SHTdfT.png00QzGnV.png

This is gonna be interesting. I may go for the Marcus kills the boss strategy simply because I highly doubt my ability to survive for seven turns!

Bye Y'all! Have a great day!

D.png?dl=0I'm back.

Prank.png?dl=0Greetings, St. Elimine. I would like to take this moment to remind you that I am a Saint Rubenio OC! Do not steal!

D.png?dl=0It is good to see you again, St. Reubenio. How has my domain fared in my absence?

Prank.png?dl=0We have done well, milady. What have you learned about the mortal known as My dude?

D.png?dl=0He is perfect for the mission we all dread.

Prank.png?dl=0 Excellent. I shall begin preparations.

Rebecca*

Lowen

Guy

Serra

Defeated as enemy

*Retreated

???

47 movement Bandit Canto x 1

Lyn x 2

Restart chapter button x 1

Edited by Benice

1 hour ago, Pengaius said:

Guy, more like Die. 

Butterman, you butterhead, it's pronounced "ghee". Go dhee in a ditch.

18 minutes ago, Benice said:

what is a HUD?

Head-Up Display - in other words, the interface. You know, the boxes where the numbers and names appear? That's a HUD.Anything that's a display of information that is useful for the player and that remains on-screen most of the time is a HUD. Almost every game has a HUD of some sort, even if it's just a bunch of hearts to display your health. Sorry if I'm overexplaining it.

21 minutes ago, Benice said:

I always thought that Dorcas was considered worse, but that may have been the product of the Mutton Memes. Nothing will ever change my mind that Lot is the best fighter!

Nope, Bartre and his 3 speed are considered to be worse by far, unless you look at a 2008 Gamefaqs guide that only considers the growths and nothing else. Dorkass is bad, don't get me wrong, but his bases at least let him do something. Bartre is only saved from Wendy-tier because he joins earlier.

I do agree that Lot is best fighter. Not objectively, but I do love his unreal defense.

23 minutes ago, Benice said:

Spot the mistake!

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-166.png?dlFire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-167.png?dl

Wa... how did that cavalier make it that far? It takes him two move points to make it through the forest, so he's one shy of reaching Serra. Unless I'm missing something, I don't spot the mistake...

24 minutes ago, Benice said:

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-168.png?dl

Hooray

ACK! IT'S TRAP-MAN! KILL HIM BEFORE HE STARTS SCREAMING ABOUT TRAPS! You have plenty of time, he starts 20 years from now.

26 minutes ago, Benice said:

Does Merlinus object?

Obligatory Etwno2k5 o

27 minutes ago, Benice said:

It was Ruben screaming from reading this encounter.

Not really, that's just base anime shipping drivel. I'm still screaming from the PTSD triggers of seeing Merlinus.

D.png?dl=0I'm back.

Prank.png?dl=0Greetings, St. Elimine. I would like to take this moment to remind you that I am a Saint Rubenio OC! Do not steal!

D.png?dl=0It is good to see you again, St. Reubenio. How has my domain fared in my absence?

Prank.png?dl=0We have done well, milady. What have you learned about the mortal known as My dude?

D.png?dl=0He is perfect for the mission we all dread.

Prank.png?dl=0 Excellent. I shall begin preparations.

I wasn't following the LP back during Lyn mode days (what can I say, it was Lyn mode), so seeing this, I can only think... How in the world have you managed to make something even more confusing than me? And why in the world is this mofo Serra's henchman? Serra, of all people? Also you need to give me credit, that's MY OC you're stealing sir

37 minutes ago, Benice said:

Huh, she was one of my MVPs. That was in Eliwood normal, though.

Exactly.

38 minutes ago, Benice said:

I forgot about her. And she was just so horrendously bad in my first run...

Put aside your experiences, Priscilla doesn't exactly have the highest magic ever but she has high movement and that alone makes her good, also even though her magic growth is lower than Serra's, her base is decent.

45 minutes ago, Benice said:

And now for the bad news...

Spot the mistake!

Wait cavaliers only have 7 movement!! How did that cavalier Serra reach with the map you showed? Unless Hector moved onto the fort or something

Oh yeah...Bartre can get killed by Karla...I forgot about that... I must get Bartre to survive to be a level 5 warrior! Wait, can Bartre kill Karla?

He can...although there are tricks to preventing them from killing eachother.

21 minutes ago, Benice said:

Why was I so overconfident coming into this? I've gotta tread carefully next chapter. I know I can do this! I managed to almost beat ch. 21x in binding blade without a death! Even I can't possibly be THIS bad!

Yeah 13x is going to be tricky for you. Here is a random bit of advice, you can rescue Merlinus to where ever you think is the best place to defend him

24 minutes ago, Benice said:

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-207.png?dl

FINALLY! THANK YOU!!

...still no strength or defense...

10 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Wait cavaliers only have 7 movement!! How did that cavalier Serra reach with the map you showed? Unless Hector moved onto the fort or something

That must have been what happened

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I mean, 21x is pretty much just a warpskip + rutger chapter, soo... almost is still pretty bad.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Wow.

Did I really just do that? This is a new low, even for me. This is worse than what I did to Cecilia in the fe6 Succession run, if only by a little!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH loses four units in one of the first maps in the game. Rip Serra, she was in the area (of attack) Skill level=Mangs, but without the luck.

also i'm kinda curious what happened to Cecilia.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-253.png?dl

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! THEY KILLED THREE OF US! THREE!! INCLUDING MY BEST UNIT AND MY ONLY HEALER UNTIL PENT!!!

Wait...Never mind, we get Priscilla. Dangit, she's even worse than Serra was!

*laughs in good priscilla*

1460678531_fire-emblem-blazing-sword(2).png.4445d71544ce11c32a278a58c72107de.png

Also try to keep her alive for a couple chapters so you don't lose three units in one blow.

Also, according to my calculations, and assuming you don't go to any gaidens, you have lost 12% of the roster (even more if we count pent and louise, harken and karel, and ninian and nils as one character each) and only 13% of the way through hector mode. Slow down a bit. Or don't, this might get interesting.

Edited by Hello72207

Hate to ask, but what is a HUD? According to google, it's the Housing and Urban Development.

My blind diabetic dog. Oh... wait. That's a Hud. Never mind.

Actually, it's only because she's Wolt's mom, but unlike the other FE7 parents, she doesn't retreat. That's also why, depending on how he late he dies, I'm planning to spare Wil. (Woah spoilers.)

You better damn Wil keep him alive. He's my favourite character in this game for reasons that should be obvious to all but aren't for some reason.

He only has been able to be doubled by two enemies thus far-Guy and a brigand.

I forgot that speed benchmarks were that low in this game. I mean, sure on Normal. But HHM? Oh well.

Definitely. There's even special dialogue. Don't think you can have him unequipped or equipped with a bow either, because then she'll just leave.... again with special dialogue.

And dang, Rubenio-esque. That's high praise.

I was mostly referring to the luck. But it is entertaining.

THERE'S TWO OF THEM! PENGAIUSES! PENGAIUSES EVERYWHERE!

When you turn into Merlinus but with Pengauis instead of traps. I fear the day I inexplicably try and start doing screenshot LPs with units I've not used before.

17 hours ago, Benice said:

Really? I always thought that Dorcas was considered worse, but that may have been the product of the Mutton Memes. Nothing will ever change my mind that Lot is the best fighter!

I saw him called worse on Gamefaqs but the in my experience Dorcas' bases helps make up for his growths. Whereas Bartre's slightly better growths are dragged down by the bases they have to pull him away from.

Reference to an April Fools video about top 10 "racks" in Fire Emblem or something of the sort the other year. The joke being Gheb was number 1. I died laughing and keep referencing it.

On Eliwood normal?

Yes.

I guess that Iron Sword  had a Serrated Blade.

D.png?dl=0Hmph. Foolish mortals. Do they never learn? Can they not protect their beloved St. Elimine, even in disguise? I'd best return to my hall. Judgement awaits Hector's tactician...

Yes%20uncle%20donald.png?dl=0D-did Serra just warp away?! But Rebecca hasn't been healed yet!

Wow. I never saw this coming after the replies. Also after Pengauis punned her. But you know.

"WHY CAN'T THEY BE MORE LIKE RUNAN?! OF ALL OF THE THINGS THEY HAD TO COPY FROM KAGA, IT WAS UNDERAGED GIRLS?!"

Well, at least milk wasn't involved. Thankfully Lycians stick to the wholesome sport of invading and burning each other's houses as a gesture of good will.

j8ifJye.png9BuHirf.pnglbfPfrO.png

Wait, we killed the guy to the left of Merlinus in chapter 6! He isn't even recolored! Merlinus is not amused.

Not forgetting the guy in front of him literally talked to guy last chapter and was in Lyn mode back when Dorcas joined. Morgan style cloning most foul.

NGisc0A.pngIpIH7ob.png7SHTdfT.png00QzGnV.png

This is gonna be interesting. I may go for the Marcus kills the boss strategy simply because I highly doubt my ability to survive for seven turns!

Bye Y'all! Have a great day!

Considering you've got Marcus, Oswin, Bartre, Dorcas, Hector and Eliwood left to protect a sitting duck like Merlinus.

D.png?dl=0I'm back.

@Saint Rubenio crossover confirmed. I mean.. how is this not? Now we just need a Serra recolour with a slightly changed name (Serrah?) to start appearing in the fanfic there... and we're done.

ACK! IT'S TRAP-MAN! KILL HIM BEFORE HE STARTS SCREAMING ABOUT TRAPS! You have plenty of time, he starts 20 years from now.

Makes you wonder what happens in those 20 years. Did he visit 4chan or was it just senility?

Bartre is only saved from Wendy-tier because he joins earlier.

I once saw a Gamefaqs character guide that ranked Wendy 8/10, I shit you not. Meanwhile Barth was 3/10 and Bors 5/10. I think Dougy got 4/10 (because "pre-promotes bad").

I can only think... How in the world have you managed to make something even more confusing than me? And why in the world is this mofo Serra's henchman? Serra, of all people?

This is new. Lyn Mode had a sub-plot with Glass, young Brunya, Captain Lawrence, Canas and his wife, and not Elen fighting bandits. Now we find out Serra was apparently St. Elimine to offset the fact she should be dead.

15 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Serraeously, did that Serraeously just happen?

And now it's even coming up on other LPs.

My dude saga, chapters 4/5: A dishonorable zictory and bad update/Dorcas's Mutton Song.

I have learned that 13x is not a good idea with only Bartre, Dorcas, Oswin and Marcus + lords. I eventually got it on (by my count) my ninth attempt, (Merlinus death x 6, Eliwood x 2) but in those previous eight attempts, everybody not named Oswin or Hector died at least once; (Bartre died thrice, Marcus once, Dorcas once) Bartre also died on my successful one, (hecking 42% iron axe...) So be aware that Dorcas and Marcus will be noted as "Dishonorably spared" in the death count list and are still allowed to be deployed. Despite the amount of deaths and resets, nothing much happened; It all depended on whether Hector took out an archer on turn one and Eliwood not being doubled by the Myrmidon. After that it was more straightforward. As such, I'll just leave the 13x update as a montage of the thing that every FE6 player wanted: Merlinus deaths!

Spoiler

Sorry. I know, my sense of humor is great. But even I'm not that evil.

BMwnUQR.png84U4MtB.pnghRKvBYz.pngaqzVdHB.pngdoF0lPn.pngdnVa0La.png

Poor Merlinus...He hadn't done anything wrong. Not yet.

HqyeLQE.png

nxc2HnF.png

And Eliwood got absolutely shown up by a Jagen.

The replies:

Spoiler
On 5/8/2020 at 12:47 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Butterman, you butterhead, it's pronounced "ghee". Go dhee in a ditch.

Ghee is very good in curry. Guy is very good in the art of killing my hopes for a successful ironman.

Head-Up Display - in other words, the interface. You know, the boxes where the numbers and names appear? That's a HUD.Anything that's a display of information that is useful for the player and that remains on-screen most of the time is a HUD. Almost every game has a HUD of some sort, even if it's just a bunch of hearts to display your health. Sorry if I'm overexplaining it.

Thanks! That helps a lot. Hurrah, my soul grew 12 years younger! Soon, It'll be younger than Charlemagne!

Nope, Bartre and his 3 speed are considered to be worse by far, unless you look at a 2008 Gamefaqs guide that only considers the growths and nothing else. Dorkass is bad, don't get me wrong, but his bases at least let him do something. Bartre is only saved from Wendy-tier because he joins earlier.

Maybe if I'd paid attention to which units are good I'd be better off... Nah, this has better entertainment value! (I hope.)

I do agree that Lot is best fighter. Not objectively, but I do love his unreal defense.

Defensive fighters are underrated! Axes are buff enough to not require much strength!

Wa... how did that cavalier make it that far? It takes him two move points to make it through the forest, so he's one shy of reaching Serra. Unless I'm missing something, I don't spot the mistake...

Cripes, that was the wrong screenshot.

Err, imagine that Hector was standing on the fort.

He's suffered quite enough; 6 deaths in 15 minutes isn't too pleasant.

Obligatory Etwno2k5 o

I'm so glad that FE7 improved on Merlinus. I'm not a big fan of FE7, but FE7 Merlinus is undeniably superior to FE6. Other than for gorgeous memes like this.

Not really, that's just base anime shipping drivel. I'm still screaming from the PTSD triggers of seeing Merlinus.

I was right anyways by technicality! That's as good as it gets in this LP.

I wasn't following the LP back during Lyn mode days (what can I say, it was Lyn mode), so seeing this, I can only think... How in the world have you managed to make something even more confusing than me? And why in the world is this mofo Serra's henchman? Serra, of all people? Also you need to give me credit, that's MY OC you're stealing sir

What happened in Lyn mode:

Yes%20uncle%20donald.png?dl=0This is My dude, the tactician. He is not a self-insert. If he were, I'd use Gheb's portrait.

I managed to kill Lyn twice. And Florina by all rights should have died.

Serra was bad.

I infringed copyright rules

My dude started dating Florina.

The Glass subplot, but the Roger explains that for me.

This was a new thing entirely.

And don't worry, Serra secretly being St. Elimine won't matter for a looooooooong time.

On 5/8/2020 at 12:59 PM, This boi uses Nino said:

Exactly.

*Sniff* Why couldn't they have put her as one of the brigands?! Those sweet, sweet HM bonuses...

Put aside your experiences, Priscilla doesn't exactly have the highest magic ever but she has high movement and that alone makes her good, also even though her magic growth is lower than Serra's, her base is decent.

Six magic at Level 20 is inexcusable if Serra has more than that at level eight.

But I finally have a staffbot! And I'm really REALLY gonna need Raven for this run. He's always been awful, but with HHM bonuses and a few sacrifices to St. Elimine, maybe he'll be alright?

Yeh, I botched the screenshot. *Ahem*

On 5/8/2020 at 1:11 PM, Eltosian Kadath said:

He can...although there are tricks to preventing them from killing eachother.

Well, I killed Bartre, so Karla is sadly not gonna happen.

Yeah 13x is going to be tricky for you. Here is a random bit of advice, you can rescue Merlinus to where ever you think is the best place to defend him

This was very helpful! It pushed Dorcas to the brink of demise, but we survived!

...still no strength or defense...

Eliwood is being a lot like his ENM counterpart from my first run.

That must have been what happened

Indeed it was.

23 hours ago, Hello72207 said:

I mean, 21x is pretty much just a warpskip + rutger chapter, soo... almost is still pretty bad.

I did not have a warp, a skip, or a Rutger! ALLOW ME TO KEEP MY EGO!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH loses four units in one of the first maps in the game. Rip Serra, she was in the area (of attack) Skill level=Mangs, but without the luck.

Do not insult Mangs like that! He'd never be this bad!

also i'm kinda curious what happened to Cecilia.

Perceval was blocking the bridge so a Nomadic Trooper couldn't come through and kill her and on one of the player phases I randomly moved Perceval around the Nomadic trooper, thus leaving Cecilia trapped. My biggest problems are that I'm impulsive and don't often have overarching plans; I just wing it.

*laughs in good priscilla*

1460678531_fire-emblem-blazing-sword(2).png.4445d71544ce11c32a278a58c72107de.png

Also try to keep her alive for a couple chapters so you don't lose three units in one blow.

I WILL NOT LOSE LUCIUS! OR RAVEN! OR ANOTHER STAFFBOT! I WILL FIND MY GROOVE!

Also, according to my calculations, and assuming you don't go to any gaidens, you have lost 12% of the roster (even more if we count pent and louise, harken and karel, and ninian and nils as one character each) and only 13% of the way through hector mode. Slow down a bit. Or don't, this might get interesting.

I...I'm trying...I've never played Hard mode before...Other than Sacred Stones, and I think we all know that it doesn't count.

I actually wonder if anyone is going to make it until promotion. Hopefully Florina at the very least. And I actually sort of understand what I'm dealing with now; Chapter 13 was me being foolishly overconfident. My issues right now are my lack of Personnel. But after this one, I have only two more until I vaguely ressemble an army! Unless I kill Priscilla. Depending on how tough Talons Alight is, I may not deploy her so she can stay safe longer.

7 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

My blind diabetic dog. Oh... wait. That's a Hud. Never mind.

Dang it, The Roger's blind diabetic dog got messed up in my LP! I apologize.

You better damn Wil keep him alive. He's my favourite character in this game for reasons that should be obvious to all but aren't for some reason.

I'm going to try. I don't want Rebecca to be a single parent. I need Wil for the dread isle and my ego. Seriously, I have THREE NON-LORD UNITS! I get four more in chapter 16, (Including Florina! Yay!) and then maybe two more in 17, one in 17x, one in nineteen. I may have an army at some point!

I forgot that speed benchmarks were that low in this game. I mean, sure on Normal. But HHM? Oh well.

I can't keep anyone alive for beans, though.

Oh man...
Definitely. There's even special dialogue. Don't think you can have him unequipped or equipped with a bow either, because then she'll just leave.... again with special dialogue.

Good thing Bartre already died...

I was mostly referring to the luck. But it is entertaining.

Uhh...Thanks! I'll take it as a complement anyways! And this has actually been one of my luckier runs. Sure, Eliwood is horrid and I missed a pivotal 82% chance to hit, but everything else has me being dumb! I'm going to start being more careful soon...

When you turn into Merlinus but with Pengauis instead of traps. I fear the day I inexplicably try and start doing screenshot LPs with units I've not used before.

I fear that day too because you're funnier than me!

I saw him called worse on Gamefaqs but the in my experience Dorcas' bases helps make up for his growths. Whereas Bartre's slightly better growths are dragged down by the bases they have to pull him away from.

Those muttonheads!

Reference to an April Fools video about top 10 "racks" in Fire Emblem or something of the sort the other year. The joke being Gheb was number 1. I died laughing and keep referencing it.

Gheb is the true start of fanservice in the franchise.

The equivalent of Kaga's milk, that guilty pleasure that nobody admits that they like.

Yes.

Yikes. On Eliwood normal I killed two units; Dart as an enemy (because I thought you could kill him in 16x and still recruit him) and Jaffar as a green unit.

I guess that Iron Sword  had a Serrated Blade.

I need a Serraph robe to recover from that pun.

Wow. I never saw this coming after the replies. Also after Pengauis punned her. But you know.

I can't have my fanfic make sense, can I? No, that would be weird.

Well, at least milk wasn't involved. Thankfully Lycians stick to the wholesome sport of invading and burning each other's houses as a gesture of good will.

Purity at its finest. Other than Oswin. Except that Serra's actually saint Elimine, so that means that he's not the overaged one!

Not forgetting the guy in front of him literally talked to guy last chapter and was in Lyn mode back when Dorcas joined. Morgan style cloning most foul.

I think that the other guy is just "generic bandit" the same way the blokes with helmets are generic soldiers and Morgans are generic bosses.

Considering you've got Marcus, Oswin, Bartre, Dorcas, Hector and Eliwood left to protect a sitting duck like Merlinus.

Except that Bartre and Eliwood are sitting ducks too...

@Saint Rubenio crossover confirmed. I mean.. how is this not? Now we just need a Serra recolour with a slightly changed name (Serrah?) to start appearing in the fanfic there... and we're done.

BWAHAA! I HAVE ATTAINED TRUE POWER! I CONTROL ALL THE LPS! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Makes you wonder what happens in those 20 years. Did he visit 4chan or was it just senility?

I've got a plan... But it may not happen. It depends on if Vaida moves in HHM. (Don't tell me, please. I'd rather lose a unit because I'm not careful enough.)

I once saw a Gamefaqs character guide that ranked Wendy 8/10, I shit you not. Meanwhile Barth was 3/10 and Bors 5/10. I think Dougy got 4/10 (because "pre-promotes bad").

I can tell you now that it was Oswin who rated Wendy that high. He's a true optimist. You'll see what I mean this update.

This is new. Lyn Mode had a sub-plot with Glass, young Brunya, Captain Lawrence, Canas and his wife, and not Elen fighting bandits. Now we find out Serra was apparently St. Elimine to offset the fact she should be dead.

Correct! That is a good explanation.

And now it's even coming up on other LPs.

Does that mean that I'm merely a pawn?!

Inconcievable! I is a legnderry Lats p'leyar!

Chapter 14's update:

Spoiler

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-0.png?dl=0

Yes, our group that is the lords, Jagens and mutton.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-1.png?dl=0Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-5.png?dl=0

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-7.png?dl=0

Yes%20uncle%20donald.png?dl=0How are you feeling today, Rebecca?

Rebec.png?dl=0Ooooouuuuuchh...

Yes%20uncle%20donald.png?dl=0St. Elimine! That cut does not look good! We can stop to take care...

Rebec.png?dl=0No...It's fine....There's nothing that can be done until I get a proper healer to get to me...And even then, it may be too late.

Yes%20uncle%20donald.png?dl=0A good rest goes a long way. I'm sure Lord Hector wouldn't mind.

Rebec.png?dl=0I will keep moving forward until I see Wil! It's too late for rest to much for me, and I will not die until I slap his face again!

[Much dialogue which essentially is used to justify Erik being the one who attacks. Seriously, there are thirty photos of dialogue from it.]

LCqrfO8.pngDkBSXr4.pngZIy9gdg.pngfzVyhOy.pngU8l4Y1q.png0khEhyV.png

E: But if I think of families,

WLEB5Tv.pngrTamknP.pngux6oVre.pngga78F0N.png

Ah, Eliwood. The only lord I really like from FE7.

BziAiiW.pnghTGRfol.png0JbbUl0.png634UpZT.png

Not this again!

NPC: Eliwood, that is an apple.

E: Apple?

NPC: And it costs 12 gold.

E: Gold?

NPC: I will execute you if you keep repeating after me.

E: Repeating after you?

BbDs02I.pngP0kE6Nl.pngnGXgawA.pngqEzqLFb.png

Buffoon?

Eliwood is not impressed with Hector leaving.

stgup50.png

C3a7xEc.pngcX1GSiS.pngaLQSkq1.png

hI8tPiN.pngXo9pAhd.png

OH NO LORD ELIWOOD IT'S A TRAP! I OBJECT! EXECUTE GUINIVERE! TSK!

jhWHZSD.png

zUoog81.png

Good, because neither me nor Hector are good at it. Wait, you're not thinking of executing me, right?!

s7bQMud.pngRppLo9h.png

Dang, Oswin's a poet! No wonder St. Elimine favors him. She must have blessed his armor! That's why he's the only one in the whole LP who hasn't died!

PlTsJCi.png

That is a poetic way of saying "Beauty often hides danger; beneath the facade of tranquil, danger hides."

fqSYJjn.pngwHo7Fam.pngArAUPjs.pngXqekjUs.png

No! Don't say that, Hector! Your mom died! I can't let that happen to Oswin!

jJ2aZSb.pngnfRfiTz.pngfCbeKd2.pngrPD8LTG.pngR2XZJ4j.png

Way to be deceptive, Eliwood.

bZx8k2J.png

Erik...Even Eliwood knows that you goofed.

wN9xCRJ.pngNz5TQRV.pngeIr146r.png37X7qUT.png

Erik, those are two completely unrelated topics.

"So, what are your ultra top-secret plans?"

"Secret...Plans?"

"I've always despised you, Eliwood."

furXYmR.pngOMqJgRq.png1WH9wNc.png58dgnqI.pngfZQBPyX.png

Ha! Well played, Hector!

e84KvIp.png9VS8HQH.pngoyOONnm.pngEUYRaYi.png

Except that the only reinforcements on the map are bandits and mercenaries. Unless they pulled a Caelin and hired bandits but were sneaky enough about it that they didn't go around with the Laus flag.

MljipHx.png

X5VNaMh.png

Lord almighty, your tactician is bad?

ZgjWJS1.png0qWGJ95.pngiXe1YcV.png

Aha! We got Merlinus and a prep screen! It was worth killing off Bartre to get this!

Let's see what Oswin has to say about my tactics.

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-113.png?dl

I see no problems either, Oswin! See, guys? I'm amazing! I have no idea how I have 3 stars in funds considering how I don't have any money at all...Jeez, will I even be able to afford Farina? That would suck if I can't! But oh yeah, I'm awesome!

gAaANSW.png

Well this is just sad.

kifHUHy.png

Hey, it's Rutger! Normally I wouldn't stoop so low as to use a high tier unit, let alone an edgelord, but Rutger would be welcomed right now.

THE MAP:

image.png.38f0047da7518cf754dd9b9fa86285a4.png

Imagine having Matthew be alive. Anyways, we get Priscilla, a troubadour, from the southern village and Erk spawns from the top one on turn 1. He's rerecruitable by Serra OR Priscilla, but his AI is terrible and with my numbers, keeping him alive until he can be recruited is going to be tough. I don't really want to use him anyways, but beggars can't be choosers. And because I'm a chicken, (and I really want to use Nino) I'm making it an LP rule that green units who die before a reset are fair game to use unless I abuse this rule, I.E, letting Erk die because Eliwood's going to die anyways.

Oh, and Marquess Laus wants to marry Priscilla, who is likely fourteen. Darin is more like forty. We should PROBABLY help her out.

Attempt one didn't last very long...

HRXJAvh.pngjrgxRWb.pngmB2eKCv.png

Why did I think Eliwood could survive two rounds of combat?! Bah! Well, I now know that sending Eliwood anywhere without lots of support is a bad idea.

My plan this time around is to send everyone but Marcus up towards Erk; There is a choke point there that Oswin could hold. I will send Marcus down to recruit Priscilla because I don't want the bandits to get there first.

3Qdly2k.png

Mutton time!

mU5D5hO.pngrL14GAD.png

kRuR2u7.png

Dangit, already?! Good thing I sent Marcus.

0eDqgYd.pngW4LfKaj.pngt9FKVQh.png

My shameless use of a top-tier unit. If only I hadn't killed Matthew, I could use Lowen instead...

5WVpzYU.pnggCbhyoa.png

Well, Erk's pretty much dead. Dangit, Erk! Run away! Don't charge right at Erik!

wfJ9NlS.pngvkHf5Zu.png

What an excellent, dynamic screenshot of Oswin throwing a javelin. Of course, it's Oswin. We all know that the man is invincible!

VfsnAJ4.png

Begone, you Lausy archer!

tGZmAmm.png

Enemy phase time!

MsG5Dbo.png4NMZWIu.pngwGTk4sn.pngfoDs3Yp.pngoQuWuV3.pngYFAb5Mc.pngJdIExGe.pngrBtBvKu.png

Everyone's doing well except for Erk. How very typical of Erk.

J4ErqfK.pngQQgHSoi.pngoXdlbpM.png8TFPr2V.png

g03N23B.pngFV2loBx.pngQB3NpvB.pngInDjUGK.pngrMGSmqm.png

Whew! Not too shabby enemy phase! Marcus still has to book it if we want a healer, Lucius and an allegedly top-tier mercenary.

5XP0UHu.png

DANGIT, ERK!

ScHzkii.png4q1iO5H.png

Bandit no. 1 is toast!

bHrfnMN.pngNXF0mWb.png

Good thing I kept Hector back to protect Merlinus! In retrospect, he would have been helpful for rescuing Erk, but meh. And the wolf beil is practically broken. I hope we get a second one... I know that there's usually multiple Prf weapons for the main lord.

12nJdqv.png

Oh cripes, the enemies near where we start are attacking now! This normally wouldn't be a problem, but...

rQ2VAJE.png3iY9Md8.pngPzQPnC1.pngcwVHXIm.png

...I missed the popup. It broke. And I don't have any axes for Hector to take. But I've got a plan!

rCfFWs0.png

Hector also got this.  Is he supposed to be almost as fast as Lyn?

GX6JHEQ.png5isHQrI.pngieyLZKF.pngtbhwtuk.png

Marcus crit No. 1!

JcTSov7.png

Blehh...I liked your previous one better. But hey, more speed=more doubling=less for Eliwood to kill himself on.

8AfUl9T.pngYByMREn.png

Marcus, that's a bit overkill to take out his horse too.

AJHbD20.pngmi4mHGg.png

Even though he's taken a beating, I'm not worried about him; I can recruit Priscilla whenever and she'll heal him.

And time to put operation "Don't kill Hector" into action!

IVuqm6o.png

This 0 gold sign isn't gonna be a thing for much longer!

WAWEGaN.png

I'd like to keep the book for Dorcas, but it won't help him if he doesn't have an axe.

0bABGQp.png

And I buy enough stuff so I can have an axe sent to Merlinus! I stock up on some more weapons, and away we go!

3dRclN8.png

Hector gets his axe from Merlinus and is ready to eliminate this soldier!

zu4VJYg.pngK7o48dn.png

Phew! Managed to save Erk. I'll just hold this choke point and wait out the enemies!

BS6p3Yl.pngSD9VXt6.pngEi4HeOq.pngShRrEZv.pnglwh1EOe.png

I think they can, actually.

46lmCJC.pngfML3sx5.pngXHgUmb1.pngPvFxhtp.png0N1v5g9.pngPktvbWZ.png

jhlJt0t.pngAfVwYNi.pngTP6taMg.pngShHnR0T.pngArVZqAB.pngmMLwvVn.pngUYCdGHN.png

Y-young?! YOUNG?! HE'S ABOUT AS YOUNG AS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND! PRISCILLA, I REFUSE ALLOW YOU TO MAKE SMOL ERIKS WITH THIS PERV!

vo2GNdL.pngFlb3OP7.png

vRz64pz.pngz7uITzj.png

No, don't do that! Surrender! I need another cavalier!

2V2qABg.pngn1TKZxH.pngZzTtNqt.pngHEZn39E.png

That was a short enemy phase.

EOWIh6H.png

RAIN?! HANNAH, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS?!

Oh yeah, her village was destroyed. My bad.

FSsT5Za.png

And Erk was being dumb, hence why Oswin is carrying him.

1GsF7OP.pngIHIVJ8Z.png

Yeah, high taxes for war is no good.

yZrglP7.png

OH DEAR LORD WHAT?! Err...Erik was lonely as a child and needed a platonic friend. Yeah. He just doesn't like Erik. That's better.

yIvd3vs.png

NO, IT'S WORSE AGAIN!! GUAWAAARGH! WE DO NOT NEED TO HEAR OF THE MARQUESS OF LAUS'S PLANS TO CREATE MANY DISPOSABLE ERIKS!

Fi8KgLE.pngGsjHu4J.png

Hey, we got an iron blade! Not that anyone will want to use it, but vendor trash is important!

q3ih5jN.pngxRUqpWr.pngemvmOGP.pngBkdmoZe.pngxGSwd1W.png

We're in a race to get to Priscilla; there's a brigand who snuck up on me.

KWXQAOB.png

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

HbR7tYo.png

I realized later in the chapter that these peg knights were a big design mistake. Not a crippling one, but...Ah, you'll see.

pGCNIpZ.png6VTCY5N.pngjHdn23Y.png

Nice hair, Rutger replica!

K0BsMfk.pnga79BX3m.pngBYQKV96.png

Hector does very well.

pVNnZV7.png

Bah, no, not Nomads!

G54n5yL.png

OSWIN'S IN MORTAL DANGER. Or he would be if everyone had armorslayers.

x2ovM4Z.png

3GAaEbz.png

Erk! Well, I tried. If his AI got him to go towards Priscilla and avoid fighting, he'd be OK.

4vhdzhe.pngDlcD3YP.png

D.png?dl=0That will not do! It appears that I must save Erk myself if I want to keep him as my eternal husband.

Yes%20uncle%20donald.png?dl=0Has anyone seen Erk? He was in the village a minute ago.

Aha! By one turn, Marcus beat the brigand to Priscilla's village!

A1geocg.pngmSQz9vu.pngeT6O6gA.pngbO5QHku.png

Does Priscilla even have a smiling portrait? She looks so sad all the time. And I killed the only person who could marry her. And also the one whom she wanted to marry but couldn't because he's sacaen. Blast! Hopefully she smiles in her supports with Raven.

wfVsuhQ.pngxQe4WY4.png

I am no longer understaffed!  (Ahahahaha, im so funy.) I did not realize how much I neeeded a staffbot until Serra left.

KXZfKdb.png

Well, she's better than the Serra I had. I dislike her as a unit because of how absolutely horrendous she was for me in my first run, (Seriously? Six magic at level twenty?!) but she is a mounted healer and the only staffbot I'll have until I promote another spellcaster or I get Pent. And I do think that she's the only mounted healer. I will do whatever it takes to keep her alive, because I need Raven and Lucius.

zoOz3ko.pngIzNtEjd.png

Even though this looks like a bad spot, it kept her out of the range of the nomad who killed Erk, and Marcus won't take that guy out very easily.

5K1g0Gv.png

This is where my brain stopped working. I for some reason thought that Eliwood would fare better if he was not in the range of the Nomad and instead of all of the cavs.

tnfDdFM.pnghF6575W.png

t0oQuCF.png

GVj7wY0.png

This was my biggest mistake of the day; I should have moved Oswin in front of Eliwood.

WGBwTbt.png

Hector, with not much else to do with the pegasus knights being too far away, visits someone's house.

isQoCrW.pngOCHG4aJ.pngkpo2Kfk.png601UZc2.pngcGRCqgt.pngrDtpitX.png

Now Hector's thinking, "Why hadn't I done that? I'm low on people I have paired endings with!"

qjqgktf.png

My dear lass, you are wrong. When there is a Marcus, there is a way.

GOghms1.pnggGeSX2i.pngOvIvST0.png

And there we go. The overkill crit for Eliwood does him no good.

T4iaYdt.pngdCmUpGU.png8XaljBh.pngw9MTIdb.png

No! Zucc zucc zucc zucc zucc zucc! Not Erik!! He'll probably kill Eliwood!

Erik's battle quote goes on, but it's far better if you leave it at "Well, let me give you an education!"

UbKpfqM.png

AHHHH!!! OH! Oh...Oh my god...Thank you...Lowen's death has been justified...

HkyIqkM.pngE0zNcXD.png

Yes! Outstanding! Perfect! Better than Roy! Keep it up! There may be hope for you yet!

yoLEdFs.png

As I said, all part of the plan. Priscilla is fine...

KrmROV1.png2rHA2NV.png

Toast!

Q9Dzls6.pngYDJ1SKO.pngMhWDrqz.png

Oh come on! One guy with a sword? Just one?!

QAQlTRe.png

Gya!

ukmgdbM.pngFVUCghG.pngTaN032Y.pngd4H2gHi.pngry7rrhA.pngOuH3EQl.pngIav3L81.png

Dorcas and Eliwood need to get out, but because I goofed up Oswin's positioning, they can't.

oSBBuqW.png

Well, let's start with Hector trying to pull of a miracle. He could kill the other peg knight, but their AI seems to get them to leave even if they could kill. Also, can I just say that I love Hector's animation? It's unique and looks very powerful.

xLiVTPA.png

Even if Erik crits, Oswin will be all right. But I do not like seeing that crit rate.

WsUcuAj.png3etXOHc.png

But we already have Priscilla for your lance! It may still be creepy, but better than Darin.

BnReYaJ.pngIwFmez4.png

THAT'S A CRIT!

UWfEn7B.png

It's for nine damage, but still...Jeez...Two enemies have had crit rates in three rounds of combat where they attacked and they've all critted: Guy V. Marcus, (Guy crits) Guy V. Lowen, (We all know about that) and now Erik V Oswin!

5Ut3Gsp.png

Eh. Defense means you'll die less.

WEjnadZ.png3fJv4Ox.png

Marcus decides that Priscilla's been fondled quite enough and crits the most recent offender. Seriously, why is Priscilla thirsted after by Darin? She's about fourteen! Ugh...

tePquCL.pngygaR9YI.png

Dorcas has done very well! I'm totally impressed. I hope he survives until I can get to a hero crest.

Speaking of which, Pirates promote with Ocean seals in this game, right?

SGcgltn.png

Wagh!

CF0qDkd.png

NOT GOOD NOT GOOD!

E4fr1sJ.png

pTgebbo.png

The good news is that my plan to save Merlinus succeeded. The bad news is that a different peg rider got him anyways.

bd3L2Go.pngnQ9RVdP.png

Bah! Oh well, I can always deploy him again.

ncj1ELJ.pngcO4vSyC.png

C'mon, guys! One more turn! If we can get the nomad, we're home free!

o1aSj1l.png

No one beats up good Merlinus and lives to get away with it! Maybe all the knocks to the head he took caused him to go all "IT'S A TRAP LORD ROY!"

4bzCVja.png

Hector's a bit low on health, but I'm not worried.

4vFQBua.png

We get rid of Erik and the nomad and we're good. That's all we need to do.

X2eug8E.pngDgk7vQP.pngEXCUxL4.png

Erik will not be giving Priscilla his lance today!

EKtSZOQ.png

Too late, but helpful anyways.

I2ryibE.png

Gah...I'd move Dorcas to the cavalier next to him so that Eliwood can get rid of the nomad, but without a crit, the cav will survive and kill Eliwood, plus the cav has a sword, so Dorcas will probably get hit and die to the nomad...Blast! I've backed myself into a corner!

Dorcas, you've been a lifesaver...One more time, come up clutch!

MGzEgVp.png

NO! GAH! I'M A DUNCE! IF ONLY I'D MOVED OSWIN WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!

S2iFfVv.png

Dorcas, my friend, it's been a wild ride. Even though that this looks like the end,

RuQG6lV.png

You will not be forgotten.

b9BlRSm.png

You may not have helped Natalie, but you sure as heck helped us. If only I was better, you would have been fine...Dorcas, you will be the last member of my army to fall. It's not gonna happen again. We will end Nergal without anyone else dying!

ZlvvKIb.png6LpYGaI.png

Eliwood takes out his anger with a crit! Alas, too late to save Dorcas.

KSd98K4.pngVbmT9XJ.png

gohdFUY.pngxIk1Xhv.png

And the threat has essentially ended.

5vzh4aT.png

D'oh! Worry not, Priscilla was at full HP.

iZSUBLx.pngx2lOcNJ.png

This man has been Pherae'd!

EyF5XGq.png

DIE! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE! I DON'T CARE THAT AN IRON LANCE IS MORE ACCURATE! DIEEEEEE!!!

At27jL3.png

AHAHAHA! SAY HELLO TO DORCAS FOR ME!

1N5ilYh.png

Oswin is going to help me keep my promise of no more deaths with this great level.

PccBbf4.pngHXpGczv.png6JLadlz.png

cOJzRl6.pngAN8412w.png

And the map is just about done...

nEUaS0B.png

Finish him. Nobody gets the Mutton man without paying the price.

QCby1IX.png

I7e1XWw.pngvo8XbRx.png

And that's that. We just have the three peg knights left.

AqLlV0v.png5POLvsn.pngB5LfOIZ.png

Healing and selling.

1Xnwkr4.png

Remember the design flaw I was talking about? It's this. The pegasus knights go into recovery mode, meaning they will not attack and instead heal. They do not have vulneraries so they all just camp on the fort until their HP is almost full.

u8JQRqx.pngz24uL5W.png5xxSPJv.pngZI5QmxH.png

oSRIi8w.png

YAHOOO! ANOTHER GREAT HECTOR LEVEL! Teach Eliwood how to do that!

Iz0ec9k.png

It took eleven turns to wait for the peg riders to heal,

ooC8NGR.png

But it's over.

Q5PphgX.pngmXNJ66s.pngPt6Jgq4.png6vjPt7c.pngleN7XCk.pngNlQmIaR.pngoaTmhBY.pngXj4hzJx.png

Dude, your dad would sell you to a cult to be sacrificed if it meant getting 20 minutes with Priscilla.

V1AXvTe.pngBkmmQkY.pngQrocJQy.pngIMGpp4h.png4PlsxE7.pngoWfA20m.pngHypTqpR.pngzeASOzB.png

k8SRF3Z.png

6pDH3g6.pngi02I1WU.pngSkZ4Al7.pnghN25unp.png

Not you too, Hector! Even Eliwood agrees with me!

jnTgb1W.pngHpKMGin.pnglGu1umu.png0t0qoUL.png8E3i3PL.pngBl9csd0.pngdDNhTAU.pnglelWHk8.pngKWIbFV0.pngbx0An2G.pngzwVgpvm.pngoYAdM9U.pngmFUm2Td.pngyIBNLuw.png

In other words, Elbert used provoke on the wrong guy and failed to use his shield.

Woopsie, that's the Berwick Saga Elbert!

Also, something that made me sad is that I don't recall the whole "Marquess pherae supports the rebellion" subplot not actually getting resolved. It's been a while, but I seem to recall not getting disclosure on what happened.

Let's talk with Oswin!

fPJxHj9.pnglimAMGd.pngSPCXjSB.pngdJlxYdO.png

Hey! Oswin flatters my ego despite my terrible tactics and survival rate! Lay off!

uWmypiW.pngbe0VPmu.pngfv7bTKi.pngB0Rw9I0.pngzVos8QY.png

NONONONONONONONONNOONNONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOONOOOOOPE NO NOT HAPPENING NOPE! DO NOT! I NEED YOU, MAN!

x39zaUv.pngMdKbKe9.png

Oswin's a canadian. It's official.

MZV4JbR.pngvGtkWo1.pngjtLlrq4.pngCOdvi3E.pngL1mMAdo.png

Yes! Oswin's with us forever! We're gonna be alright!

Well, that does it for this chapter. I feel like I'm starting to get a bit better; I mean, I was doing well for most of it; my start to this run was so bad...We need the Caelin squad to be good. One more map until we get five more units! All that stands between us is a defense chapter I've never done before!

Have a great day and see you later!

Kennethent.png?dl=0The marquess of Ostia wishes to hire you as mercenaries. You see, his brother, Lord Hector, has embarked on a journey...

Kennethent.png?dl=0And the Marquess has reason to believe that Hector's army is low on personnel. Intel suggests that they are soon to head to the dread isle. He wants yout o accompany them.

UwU.png?dl=0No can do. I'm a new husband and a new dad. I've got a family and a peaceful life; I don't want to exchange it for gold.

Kennethent.png?dl=0In which case, I have orders to arrest and execute you for banditry and attacking a noble.

UwU.png?dl=0What?!

Portrait_elen_fe06.png?dl=0What?!

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0Hold up just a second! Ya can't waltz into someone else's country to arrest someone!

Kennethent.png?dl=0We have the permission from the king.

UwU.png?dl=0...I don't think it's worth it. You should arrest me.

Portrait_elen_fe06.png?dl=0No! Sir Glass! We have to!

UwU.png?dl=0I don't want to risk all of your lives just to save my own skin.

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0I want to risk my life to save your skin. My nephew an' his gal could also join us!

Smolya.png?dl=0This will provide excellent experience for me. 

Yoink.png?dl=0A true knight would help anyone in need! Count me in!

INHALES.png?dl=0I may not be fighting at my best due to my injuries, but I too wish to help.

CCBBBBC.png?dl=0I've done so many bad things...This is my chance to make up for it!

Portrait_elen_fe06.png?dl=0I will come too. It is the duty of a cleric of Elimine to lay her life on the line to help people. I...I'll find someone to take care of Ellen.

UwU.png?dl=0...You guys want to help me? And Helen, you don't need to come with us.

Portrait_elen_fe06.png?dl=0I...I want to see you make it back home, sir Glass. I will do whatever it takes to make it happen. It will hopefully be a short job so we can return home to Ellen.

Kennethent.png?dl=0Do you accept the job?

UwU.png?dl=0What do we get in return?

Kennethent.png?dl=0Amnesty from all crimes and gold.

UwU.png?dl=0We...We accept the job.

Rebecca*

Lowen

Guy

Serra

Bartre

Dorcas

Marcus

Defeated as enemy

*Retreated

???

Dishonorably spared

Lyn x 2

Bandit x 2

Eliwood x 3

Merlinus x 6

Merlinus deaths: 1

Edited by Benice

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Six magic at Level 20 is inexcusable if Serra has more than that at level eight.

6 magic is her base, at level 20/- she has 12 magic, which is just enough for a mend to have anyone out of danger and when doubling with a thunder or even fire you will one round. Promotion gives +2, which is decent.

Serra doesn't surpass that until level 11, after 100 Heals or 99 Mends, she will surpass Priscilla at base. If you're using Priscilla alongside Serra then I'll assume they're the same level because early join time and whatnot.

At level 20/16, Serra ties Priscilla and at level 20/20 Serra has 22 Magic, while Priscilla has 22.4 which is like an extra chance for 23 I guess. Serra NEVER outgrows Priscilla and only ties her after you've reached the end of the game. Not to mention that Priscilla has a mount, uses EPIC ANIMA MAGIC over stinky light shit. If you want two healers, early promote Erk/Lucius or Canas and you'll be surprised by how useful they will be.

Serra wins out again'st Priscilla's speed but only because she joins at a lower level and actually gets a promotion bonus, their base speed is 8 and growth 40% (you're welcome btw, I gave you their growths)

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Yeh, I botched the screenshot. *Ahem*

Don't worry, the mistake was healing with Serra anyways.

What's up with the Merlinus hate btw?

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Yes%20uncle%20donald.png?dl=0How are you feeling today, Rebecca?

Rebec.png?dl=0Ooooouuuuuchh...

Yes%20uncle%20donald.png?dl=0St. Elimine! That cut does not look good! We can stop to take care...

Rebec.png?dl=0No...It's fine....There's nothing that can be done until I get a proper healer to get to me...And even then, it may be too late.

Yes%20uncle%20donald.png?dl=0A good rest goes a long way. I'm sure Lord Hector wouldn't mind.

Rebec.png?dl=0I will keep moving forward until I see Wil! It's too late for rest to much for me, and I will not die until I slap his face again!

I love how you're giving character to my waifu ❤️ Using Serra is now forgiven, until I am reminded of it again of course :):

EDIT: Also I love how Rebecca needs "A proper healer" because Serra ain't (yes I know she warped away, I don't care)

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Hey tis' my joke from Ruben's LP! Which in turn is a joke I took from Mekkah's commentary in Mangs' FE7 run, but honestly Eliwood god damn it!!!

1 hour ago, Benice said:

That is a poetic way of saying "Beauty often hides danger; beneath the facade of tranquil, danger hides."

You just out-did Oswin lol.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

5WVpzYU.pnggCbhyoa.png

Well, Erk's pretty much dead. Dangit, Erk! Run away! Don't charge right at Erik!

I'm always bothered with Erk being a moving green unit, he either charges towards the knight or to a soldier you maybe lured, but it's never a certainty... AGH!

1 hour ago, Benice said:

JcTSov7.png

Blehh...I liked your previous one better. But hey, more speed=more doubling=less for Eliwood to kill himself on.

Every point of speed is like 2 more chapters he is an unstoppable beast for, normally he starts being less impressive after chapter 22 or so, still being able to kill unpromoted enemies but some will avoid being doubled, this point of speed, ranks him above like 25 more enemies in Elibe.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

HbR7tYo.png

I realized later in the chapter that these peg knights were a big design mistake. Not a crippling one, but...Ah, you'll see.

Most of FE7's map design is absolute garbage! Thanks for telling people this!

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Does Priscilla even have a smiling portrait? She looks so sad all the time. And I killed the only person who could marry her. And also the one whom she wanted to marry but couldn't because he's sacaen. Blast! Hopefully she smiles in her supports with Raven.

Priscilla is an angel, what a beautiful unit that can heal unlike another healer.... AGH I've been reminded of Serra's healing.... okokokokok but think... ok Dorcas is cool! it sucks when he gets hit and Serra can't top him off... drat I can't distract myself from thinking about her!!.... well sorry bud but I remembered Serra, you will now not be forgiven for bringing her up next time I hear about her.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

HkyIqkM.pngE0zNcXD.png

Yes! Outstanding! Perfect! Better than Roy! Keep it up! There may be hope for you yet!

Now this reminds me of my Roy who has 10 strength at level 20, he's two points below on average, anyways point is, your Eliwood doubles which thank god because mine never did.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Seriously, why is Priscilla thirsted after by Darin? She's about fourteen! Ugh...

She's sixteen actually and she's so beautiful, your only healer for a long time too... right? ... yeah I think so.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Pirates promote with Ocean seals in this game, right?

Yep, the bad thing is they are either found in the desert or in a secret shop and they're worth a lot!

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Dorcas, my friend, it's been a wild ride. Even though that this looks like the end,

RuQG6lV.png

You will not be forgotten.

b9BlRSm.png

You may not have helped Natalie, but you sure as heck helped us. If only I was better, you would have been fine...Dorcas, you will be the last member of my army to fall. It's not gonna happen again. We will end Nergal without anyone else dying!

ZlvvKIb.png6LpYGaI.png

Eliwood takes out his anger with a crit! Alas, too late to save Dorcas.

This is such spectacular writing... I feel bad for Dorcas, now Natalie will never see her husband again 😢

1 hour ago, Benice said:

EyF5XGq.png

DIE! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE! I DON'T CARE THAT AN IRON LANCE IS MORE ACCURATE! DIEEEEEE!!!

At27jL3.png

AHAHAHA! SAY HELLO TO DORCAS FOR ME!

Tactician My Dude is now angry.... wow!

1 hour ago, Benice said:

PccBbf4.pngHXpGczv.png6JLadlz.png

Oswin kills Mr. Elastic Myrmidon.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0I want to risk my life to save your skin. My nephew an' his gal could also join us!

Smolya.png?dl=0This will provide excellent experience for me. 

Yoink.png?dl=0A true knight would help anyone in need! Count me in!

INHALES.png?dl=0I may not be fighting at my best due to my injuries, but I too wish to help.

CCBBBBC.png?dl=0I've done so many bad things...This is my chance to make up for it!

Portrait_elen_fe06.png?dl=0I will come too. It is the duty of a cleric of Elimine to lay her life on the line to help people. I...I'll find someone to take care of Ellen.

Oh here comes, time for everyone to say their one cheesy line, lol. It's a cliche but I like it.

Also if this "Ellen" is FE6's reincarnation of Serra (Ah fuck I remembered her again!!!!!!!!) then her name is just "Elen" with one L

Edited by This boi uses Nino

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I like his dumb smile as he dies over and over.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I'm so glad that FE7 improved on Merlinus. I'm not a big fan of FE7, but FE7 Merlinus is undeniably superior to FE6. Other than for gorgeous memes like this.

Oh, absolutely. FE7 Merlinus is very one-note, but so is FE6's, and FE6's Merlinus is an insufferable one-note. So yeah. Hurray FE7. You did one thing better than your predecessor.

By the way:

2vorna9r o

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Is she going to drop dead right after she slaps him?

1 hour ago, Benice said:

That's why he's the only one in the whole LP who hasn't died!

That, and he's a good knight.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

R2XZJ4j.png

Way to be deceptive, Eliwood.

bZx8k2J.png

Erik...Even Eliwood knows that you goofed.

This is a battle of intellectual titans. You cannot see or comprehend it, but within those great minds of their, an intense war is being fought. The subtle cues, the hidden pushes, the invisibles traps they place for one another... The inner machinations of their minds are an enigma.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Fire%20Emblem%20(U)%20%5B!%5D-113.png?dl

I see no problems either, Oswin! See, guys? I'm amazing! I have no idea how I have 3 stars in funds considering how I don't have any money at all...Jeez, will I even be able to afford Farina? That would suck if I can't! But oh yeah, I'm awesome!

All I remember about FE7's rankings is that they're dumb. The funds thing apparently counts the combined value of all your items, or something like that. It's weird.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

0eDqgYd.pngW4LfKaj.pngt9FKVQh.png

My shameless use of a top-tier unit. If only I hadn't killed Matthew, I could use Lowen instead...

He's still worse than he was in FE6. God, that was such a fun run.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

NXF0mWb.png

Good thing I kept Hector back to protect Merlinus! In retrospect, he would have been helpful for rescuing Erk, but meh. And the wolf beil is practically broken. I hope we get a second one... I know that there's usually multiple Prf weapons for the main lord.

I actually seem to remember that you don't ever get another wolf beil. Or maybe I'm confusing it with the reginleif.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

rCfFWs0.png

Oh, believe me, he looks good now, but when he takes almost as long as Roy to promote, Eliwood and his horse from 10 chapters ago will be looking a lot better.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

JcTSov7.png

Speed is his lowest growth, so it's a fine level. Still, he's a long way from reaching his older self.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

vRz64pz.pngz7uITzj.png

No, don't do that! Surrender! I need another cavalier!

You know, it's always baffled me how, of all people, they decided to give a backstory to the throwaway boss from chapter 4. If it was Orlo, I could understand, but Erik was so generic...

1 hour ago, Benice said:

yIvd3vs.png

NO, IT'S WORSE AGAIN!! GUAWAAARGH! WE DO NOT NEED TO HEAR OF THE MARQUESS OF LAUS'S PLANS TO CREATE MANY DISPOSABLE ERIKS!

I think the most disturbing part about this whole exchange is that the old man never reveals what became of his granddaughter.

Most likely was abused to death.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

DlcD3YP.png

D.png?dl=0That will not do! It appears that I must save Erk myself if I want to keep him as my eternal husband.

Has even a single one of your units died for real at this point? You're making everyone either survive for some contrived reason, or turn out to be a literal goddess. Meanwhile, I made a plot point of utterly ruining Jerrot's life in every possible way.

...Well, come to think about it, I did spare his wife's life. If I had let her die, I couldn't have justified him not commit suicide...

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I am no longer understaffed!  (Ahahahaha, im so funy.)

Much funnie.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

KXZfKdb.png

Well, she's better than the Serra I had.

I must say, out of all the troubadours that are recruited in this map, my favorite is

The Last Promise's Emma. Yeah. 10 defense troubadour. That woman is absolutely incredible. I swear, that game had enough strange units to match TRS.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

UbKpfqM.png

AHHHH!!! OH! Oh...Oh my god...Thank you...Lowen's death has been justified...

How many children did you sacrifice for that!? I'm up to sixty and the RNGoddess still despises me...!

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Also, can I just say that I love Hector's animation? It's unique and looks very powerful.

Eh. Always prefered Eliwood's critical animation. That is awesome.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

b9BlRSm.png

Now he can't appear in Sword of Heaven and Earth. A shame, too. He's a great prepromote there.

If you're wondering, SoHaE is a japanese romhack. Bit of a fanfic of FE6, with Lyn's daughter as the protagonist. I can't read the story, but it features people like Lyn (obviously), Dayan, Renault, Kent and even Roy himself at one point. Dorcas (and his daughter) and Guy show up as playable characters, too. It's a fun hack. I'd call it the true spiritual successor to FE6.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

In other words, Elbert used provoke on the wrong guy and failed to use his shield.

Woopsie, that's the Berwick Saga Elbert!

Zlagxehg oMe, fail? Hah! Look who's talkin'! You clearly haven't looked in the mirror recently, have you?

Elbert! Who ordered you to provoke Benice? Get outta here!

Zlagxehg oBah... you're no fun, collarman.

Collarman, yes - and I'll have you know, I'd wear this collar with pride in real life if I could have it!

Zlagxehg oYeah, sure...

1 hour ago, Benice said:

One more map until we get five more units! All that stands between us is a defense chapter I've never done before!

Oh right, Hector's random-ass defense map. That one was baffling, to say the least.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

UwU.png?dl=0We...We accept the job.

You know, I'm feeling tempted to go back and read the Lyn mode parts just to know what in the world is going on with all these characters.

15 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I sparked it. And I stand by my claims. FE6 Merlinus is the worst.

15 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Also if this "Ellen" is FE6's reincarnation of Serra (Ah fuck I remembered her again!!!!!!!!) then her name is just "Elen" with one L

In the modern FE6 translation, Ellen already is called Elen. R.I.P.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

It all depended on whether Hector took out an archer on turn one and Eliwood not being doubled by the Myrmidon. After that it was more straightforward. As such, I'll just leave the 13x update as a montage of the thing that every FE6 player wanted: Merlinus deaths!

I was hoping for a little more, but oh well. Funny you mention the Myrmidon doubling, as that was always one of the big turning points of what strategy I would take on this map, as if he was doubled I would abandon the north entirely, carrying Merlinus with us to the south.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

That is some top tier Metal Gear writing you have going there

Hideo Kojima would be proud.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

...You do, but it comes around chapter 30, so much too late to be of much use.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Well, that does it for this chapter. I feel like I'm starting to get a bit better; I mean, I was doing well for most of it; my start to this run was so bad...We need the Caelin squad to be good. One more map until we get five more units! All that stands between us is a defense chapter I've never done before!

Good Luck, Talons Alight will be tricky with so few units. I hope Priscilla lives through that, as someone that once limped all the way to chapter 19 with my last healer dead on this chapter (and like you will, missing the first Guiding Ring) it is a real struggle, and with this being a soft ironman you would have to limp all the way to 20 before its even possible to use staves again (assuming you can recruit Legault). While I doubt this is a good idea, I will note that if you do manage to kill the boss you both stop reinforcement, and get a dracoshield.

36 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Zlagxehg oMe, fail? Hah! Look who's talkin'! You clearly haven't looked in the mirror recently, have you?

Elbert! Who ordered you to provoke Benice? Get outta here!

Zlagxehg oBah... you're no fun, collarman.

Collarman, yes - and I'll have you know, I'd wear this collar with pride in real life if I could have it!

Zlagxehg oYeah, sure...

Back to the bench with you!

52 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In the modern FE6 translation, Ellen already is called Elen. R.I.P.

Well I mean, her japanese name is romanized ad "Eren" and R's and L's are sort of the same in japanese, so "Elen" that does make me wonder how you get "Ellen" by romanizing though, maybe "Elruren" since Us are kinda silent? I dunno.

53 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I sparked it. And I stand by my claims. FE6 Merlinus is the worst.

I mean yeah, I get the hate... poor Merlinus, he has a nice mustache.

13 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

That is some top tier Metal Gear writing you have going there

Hideo Kojima would be proud.

oh my... lols

55 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know, I'm feeling tempted to go back and read the Lyn mode parts just to know what in the world is going on with all these characters.

It's Benice's side story, after Glass got mocked for being "So great" and having like 4 skill lol. So then Glass meets Helen and they travel together under the pretext of fighting bandits, Helen learns that Glass was a bandit but Glass seeks redemption and Helen helps him do that. They end up recruiting several characters like former General Lawrence of Etruria (I think this is an OC), Brunnya, Canas and her wife, etc. At the end of Lyn mode, Benice made a map involving these characters where they liberate a town from bandits. And afterwards Glass marries Helen, and I think you know the rest by this point.

(Sorry for doublepost, I can't edit and quote someone)

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Bartre died

Canonically survives but OK If Bartre was smartre, he wouldn't have joined you. 

3 hours ago, Benice said:

4vhdzhe.pngDlcD3YP.png

Shouldn't have shErked his age training. 

3 hours ago, Benice said:

b9BlRSm.png

Mutton. Laugh. 

18 hours ago, Benice said:

Well, Ruben got his wish. Six times over.

This is My dude, the tactician. He is not a self-insert. If he were, I'd use Gheb's portrait.

I managed to kill Lyn twice. And Florina by all rights should have died.

Serra was bad.

I infringed copyright rules

My dude started dating Florina.

And Sain hit on a toaster.

Dang it, The Roger's blind diabetic dog got messed up in my LP! I apologize.

No he's fine. Despite being blind and diabetic, he's pretty damn solid.

I fear that day too because you're funnier than me!

I'll take the compliment, but I know the moment I'm the centre of focus I'm going to screw things up massively. Call it nerves. Or the desire to push for units I haven't used before.

Yikes. On Eliwood normal I killed two units; Dart as an enemy (because I thought you could kill him in 16x and still recruit him) and Jaffar as a green unit.

Ah. Dart I can see. Also Jaffar can kind of easily get screwed if you're not careful. More so on higher difficulties.

Except that Serra's actually saint Elimine, so that means that he's not the overaged one!

What a twist.

nGXgawA.pngqEzqLFb.png

Buffoon?

Eliwood is not impressed with Hector leaving.

You know someone's bad when Hector can't stand them for being a brash buffoon when that's the exact way people see Hector. Probably helped him grow up a bit actually.

wN9xCRJ.pngNz5TQRV.pngeIr146r.png37X7qUT.png

Erik, those are two completely unrelated topics.

"So, what are your ultra top-secret plans?"

"Secret...Plans?"

"I've always despised you, Eliwood."

You know, Eliwood's unnecessary questions literally make this moron spill the beans on his trap. Maybe Eliwood developed them as a method of drawing out hostility into the open? Who needs Merlinus to point out traps when the traps expose themselves? Actually when I think about it, that's possibly why Merlinus sees traps everywhere. He watched Eliwood do this so often he thought he could copy him, but had none of the finesse of provocation. So he just starts screaming about traps.

fZQBPyX.png

Ha! Well played, Hector!

Interesting that was one of the smartest things he could have done there. Forces them to both focus on them and the possibility of an incoming attack from Ostia, as opposed to focusing on one or the other.

It counts the value of items in the inventory.

NXF0mWb.png

There is, but from memory it was in the cave where you  get Armads..

rCfFWs0.png

Man, my last Hector was molasses until he promoted. Then again, my last Eliwood kept levelling defense until he was tanky as Hector.

E0zNcXD.png

Honestly, what lord isn't better than Roy in some way, shape or form? I mean barring Smash Bros.

I love Hector's animation? It's unique and looks very powerful.

Another thing people like (ok I like) about Hector. He has some great animations.

Seriously, why is Priscilla thirsted after by Darin? She's about fourteen! Ugh...

Darin and Erik are literally the FE7 knock-off of Slaver. Kidnapping young girls. It's just, you know, they don't use milk and there's two of them.

tePquCL.pngygaR9YI.png

Dorcas has done very well! I'm totally impressed. I hope he survives until I can get to a hero crest.

Speaking of which, Pirates promote with Ocean seals in this game, right?

Yes. Not that you'll need many, what with Dart being the only one.

bd3L2Go.pngnQ9RVdP.png

Bah! Oh well, I can always deploy him again.

And that's a 7th Merlinus death. Can we get a counter?

EKtSZOQ.png

Too late, but helpful anyways.

No, but he will be giving it to Oswin. Weird.

b9BlRSm.png

Well, R.I.P. Natalie's husband, and medicine.

Dude, your dad would sell you to a cult to be sacrificed if it meant getting 20 minutes with Priscilla.

V1AXvTe.png

Out of context snippet.

yIBNLuw.png

In other words, Elbert used provoke

I just realized how poetic my joke about Eliwood deliberately baiting out hostility into the open by provoking people with inane questions was. Damn it Berwick. Now the joke is layered.

17 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

In Binding Blade Merlinus is in a state where everything's a potential trap. Handy for surviving. Horrible for conversation. But alas due to perma-death, you have to put up with it all game. Hence running gag.

17 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:
2vorna9r o

And then they all kissed and got super-trapped.

I actually seem to remember that you don't ever get another wolf beil.

Not in Eliwood's story. Having checked, I'm right. It is in the chapter where you get Armads... catch being that's Chapter 30. But there's two of them. One in a chest and one dropped by a fighter.

generic...

GenErik

Has even a single one of your units died for real at this point? You're making everyone either survive for some contrived reason, or turn out to be a literal goddess. Meanwhile, I made a plot point of utterly ruining Jerrot's life in every possible way.

...Well, come to think about it, I did spare his wife's life. If I had let her die, I couldn't have justified him not commit suicide...

Matthew, Dorcas, Lowen, sort of Guy if you count him. I mean, Bartre survives by the game so not his fault. Rebecca... well she should have been like Bartre. So Serra and Erk are the exceptions by the look of it. Unless Erk dies for real later like certain units in Binding Blade who survived for plot reasons.

16 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

General Lawrence

I keep forgetting you missed Ruben's Tear Ring Saga.

16 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

(Sorry for doublepost, I can't edit and quote someone)

You sort of can. You quote, highlight the quote, copy it, start editting, and paste it into the other. No idea if it works normally in alerting them though. Watch. I'll do it with Pengauis.

15 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Mutton. Laugh. 

You missed the chance for "Dorkass"

Edited by The Roger The Paladin