Eliwood and Hector's Less-than excellent adventure: Let's Ironman Hector Hard mode mostly blind! *Now completed, with a 6% survival rate!*

Benice

14 hours ago, Benice said:

"Master, I can confirm that there is a pillar of light that is the color known to your kind as 'Yellow,' which leads to the Lanayru region. I suggest you head there immediately after going to the Bazaar, getting items upgraded, talking to the fortune teller, buying potions..."

But no shade there, Fi. I love your game.

Fi is like this so the protagonist doesn't have to be. It's a noble sacrifice. But alas, a very annoying one.

And they somehow managed to make a guy with an 70% defense growth bad.  I know he was blessed, but Aran absolutely destroyed ALL of the stat caps (aside from Res and Luck) as a 20/13/12 Sentinel. I have no idea why the caps were so low. A capped speed Sentinel can't possibly double some enemies!

Rule one of Dawn Brigade units. You have to be screwed over in some way, shape or form.

He cannot indeed, although if Priscilla survives this chapter, it's gonna make recruiting Raven really hard as I recall Raven getting absolutely destroyed by the green units. Of course, he gets HHM bonuses, so he'll probably be the one doing the destroying, but I really REALLY need to save at least one of the greenies. I CANNOT miss Canas.

I cannot recall a time when Raven didn't wreck the green units... so definitely be more worried about them.

NO...NOOOOO!! SAIN IS ARKIS' FATHER!

What an InSain theory. That notion for a character Arkis surely unconventional.

I've never used a triangle attack before, actually.

I flat abused it in Gaiden. Like setting up a triangle attack with Est as the middle (as lowest level and stats making her preferred target) so that idiots would rush in and attack her and get wrecked on enemy phase. Which would be risky, if there were enough of them in range to kill her. But there wasn't. Also helped level her like crazy. Best the character ever was.

MAL%20MAL%20MALFUNCTION.png?dl=0Uhh...Maybe? We gotta get her to a healer either way! I'll bring the body to Helen!

zAP.png?dl=0Helen!

Well what a twist. Juno used to look like Shanna.

7cRpuAk.pngWBn5jSw.png

Went to one too many housewarming parties, I guess.

Plot twist. He's a lout because he's done too few, and is thus considered impolite.

Unless you are really that unsuccessful.

Like Saul isn't the result of Sain. First two letters are even the same.

WFEDVmD.pngGD5No8g.pngMfvFbTu.pngx9jNHKv.png

*None of the archers move.* I can understand not making the archers move right next to Florina, but at least make it believable that she's getting attacked by putting an archer near her starting position!

Fe7's knock-off of Barker. They change the letter and try to make him sympathetic without reason.

x6aquJ0.png

Oh no! The enemy's found a way to get lance users to hit Hector!

I'm just trying to figure out what sort of inhuman strength you need to catch what is essentially a horse and a girl at the same time.

dznyZKl.png

Lyn shouldn't be a problem, but it's Lyn that we're talking about. She couldn't dodge a 13% to save her life. The Mani Katti will make her dangerous for the enemies; 45 uses will hopefully get her to a high enough level.

The sad fact this Lyn's defense is already looking better than my last one on promotion.

LL183CM.png

Wil...I want him to be good. I lost Rebecca already and I want an archer, (And to make the Roger not mad at me for losing his favorite unit..) but he's been very...Average, I suppose. He gets two or three stats most levels and is VERY slow for an archer, but 9 strength is decent and the copious flyers will be good food for him, even with merely double weapon might. I will be giving him tons of levels.

When my favoritism of a unit that's pretty screwed over by his game starts registering in the LP. Nice. I'm Pengauis now.

FhDtRhc.pngPHaxuZ4.pngj3v7WP2.png

BWAHAHA! A CRIT ALREADY! Gawds I love her.

Well, that's a hell of a start.

lq0Zwpv.png8ugX52J.png

El gasp! Something could damage Hector!

For all the good it did him. Send him for a Heck Tour.

lB4Hxxz.pngolycm1C.png

DAT'S A CRIT!

That's what we call Wilpower.

gGEtQaI.png

Makar? That's the name of the Korok from Wind Waker!

...And I'm sure your pegasus is called Huey most of the time. Maybe Makar/Huey have a split personality?

No, FE7 just couldn't even be consistent with it's own writing on Florina's pegasus. Makar/Huey even changes genders at one point.

Most wonderful time of the year!

Yee.

uB3eK7d.png

"He seems like a gentle man."

"If she's still breathing, make her stop."

Yeah, I don't see it.

Yeah. Knock-off Barker does not behave as the villagers want you to believe. Worst sympathy ploy ever?

7VIR5AW.pngXU2OI8Y.png

Wil is saved!

This restores my Wil to live.

15 hours ago, Benice said:

Perfect for Eliwood!

EFAj9Gu.pnglgSgoT1.png

Or not...

More like Eliwoodn't.

feqKxOj.png

What they heck is that battle quote? It has nothing to do with anything!

To show you how he's a gentleman.

0k5TyAQ.png

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OSWIN IS INVINCIBLE!!!!!

I've got a feeling he's going to be vital. Just be careful of mages and effective weapons.

This is where I get confused. Why is Erga trying to bring back dragons? His motives are really confused. I'm going to be so mad if I miss the gaidens...Heck, I may even dishonourably reset if I do. Hmm, I'll think up a rule to balance it so I can't abuse that.

No,  they do make sense, depending on what you know. Mind it takes remembering he's not all there anymore.

11 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Then again, you cannot afford the loss.

Damn right he can't...

I mean, next chapter's boss is called the Knight Commander of Bern. Nergal's special death quote is mistranslated and thus his whole character is ruined. Tirado in FE8 is an aide to General Grado. L'Arachel claims (I forgot when, but I am certain it happens) that Eirika should return to Rausten instead of Renais.

Things like that, y'know? Wonderful little details that make me wonder if fanslations really are such a terrible fate for a game, after all.

Or the support where Neimi talks about Cormag instead of Colm... even when she hasn't met the guy yet?

12 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, Bauker is all over the place. First he's a ruthless bastard, then the villagers say he's a good person, now he's a badass... just, what is this guy?

A discount Barker but spelled badly and executed even worse.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Its a lot scarier on a No Lyn mode HHM run where these

ACtC-3f0sXzUq2bDKuA9eRGr1Z0rZ8bG-67a8ue3ACtC-3eDdVtYHV527qSzeAapG1sMdgYfduGC3e-GACtC-3ehggbYDRqMT3H50Cd3LZI2xJGFZWDeF-2_ACtC-3c3ayTAc5Tp-qotm9khS4T3o1D3g86wPhXZ

embarrassments have to defend

ACtC-3ceX8CpJB9zmBGHwLI68wWbUK51wCb0ZSKx

...getting out of this chapter on a hard ironman was never pretty, if Lyn's fail squad had a miss someone was going to die, and a lot of runs ended here to a dead Lyn.

"these embarrasments" hahahahaahah

My dude saga, chapter 7: Raven tales

The replies:

Spoiler
On 5/11/2020 at 12:00 PM, Pengaius said:

If you get 17x, I vote that you be allowed arena abuse Eliwood and only Eliwood, to level 15 because otherwise there's no way you'd get the A route, and because he'll still suck.

If I do make it to 17x, I may not make it to the arena; I may kill Dart, my last hope for a not-Hector axe user, by accident along the way and Damien scares me. But yes, I would very much like to.

On 5/11/2020 at 1:34 PM, Hello72207 said:

Decided to ironman HHM also to compare to your run, see how I do.

Oh boy! Have fun!

Played Lyn mode a bit different, got Sain to level 15 and promoted him in chapter 10.

LEVEL 15?! WHAT?!

Dorcas died in 13x and Guy in 15, and Wil in 16.

Well, at least I'm only significantly worse than you. Better than entirely!

Did defend chapter mostly the same, but I got the treasure by having Marcus run with Matthew to the room and tricked an archer into standing in front of him.

Imagine having a thief.

Only two resets: one was unlucky Hector in first map, other was Eliwood in 15.

Big flex! Glad to hear that you are doing pretty good, though.

On 5/11/2020 at 1:50 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Why do you spoil the update so?

Uhh...No reason.

Wait... the boss is that one armor knight... and there's that one random house that tries to paint him as sympathetic for no reason, even though he's not from Caelin and thus the people there shouldn't even know him...

Abort! Cease! Think about Sylvis! Many Sylvi! ARKIS WANTS TO MARRY SYLVIS, YOU MUST STOP HIM!

Yeah, I get what you're trying to do

Well, I tried.

I am the proud father of Hicks, who I will shamelessly insert into any conversations regarding bad units because, hot damn am I proud of this.

That is impressive!

...I think. I haven't played Thracia yet so I don't know anything other than that if I do, y'already know that I'm using my boy Shannam.

What makes Kevin different is the way the game is structured. You see, it starts with a "Lyn mode"; only this one has actual difficulty and stakes.

WAIT, WAT?!!! DAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! IT'S NOT AN FE GAME!

Kevin joins early on here, and has plenty of opportunities to get some experience. Then you move on to the "Eliwood mode", and you get a different protagonist and team... except for Kevin. Kevin instantly rejoins, granting him the best availability of any unit in the game (since every unit that joins earlier than him rejoins far later). If you've given him just a few levels, he'll be the invincible for many chapters, granting him unparalleled tanking utility, surpassing even Oswin's tanking prowess. In other words, Kevin joins as Gilliam, but thanks to his excellent availability, he ends up becoming a better Oswin.

B-BETTER OSWIN?!

All in all, I like Kevin. He's real fun to use. More than any of FE6's knights, anyway.

I bet Bors' chin is better...

I can do that too, if you like.

NEIN! HIS SECRET AFFAIR WITH ST. ELIMINE MAKES HIM PROMISCUOUS ENOUGH! "Would a little Armor knight have THESE?"

You know, neither did I. I never gave it much thought back in the day, but why the hell did Darin do this? What did he hope to accomplish by tormenting poor old Hausen some more?

Why Darin would want to do it, I have no idea, but Erga's plan is to kill as many people as possible; an invasion of Caelin farther pushes Lycia towards civil war and invasion by Bern. They must have told Darin that Priscilla was in castle Caelin.

...when in the world did this happen?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Energy ring + Strength Blessed. And also an angelic robe which I should've given to Matthew. But no matter! Favoritism will make any unit good!

I am really worried about losing her, though. She'd take 11-12 damage from archers in Lyn mode, so 4 defense was fine. In that last chapter, she would be eating that much or more from strong-ish generics.

Oh God...! I knew this and I still wasn't ready to see it...

Aye. I just hope I don't have to bench Oswin this way.

Your luck is amazing. I know you've said you were inspired by me, but you definitely should try to steer clear of my bad luck. It isn't something you want.

Well, since I've talked about a good Amelia, let's talk about a bad one.

Me and Hello were both doing trainee solos of FE8; when I was at Phantom Ship and he was on Fort Rigwald, his lv. 10 trainee Amelia had higher stats in almost everything but HP than my level 8 knight Amelia.

I just generally have bad luck in video games. In Twilight Princess, there are monsters that disappear during daytime, (over a 6 minute day, 4 minute night schedule) and I killed and captured its item the EXACT FRAME it disappeared, causing the game to freeze and delete our progress from that day. One frame that appears once every ten minutes.

Erm, but Sain is still alive! I'm not totally cursed!

You know what would've been hilarious? If she slapped him, took his last 3 HP and murdered him right there.

I was considering doing that, but...

Then again, you cannot afford the loss.

Exactly. And Wolt does need a dad.

I mean, next chapter's boss is called the Knight Commander of Bern. Nergal's special death quote is mistranslated and thus his whole character is ruined. Tirado in FE8 is an aide to General Grado. L'Arachel claims (I forgot when, but I am certain it happens) that Eirika should return to Rausten instead of Renais.

I searched up "Nergal Proper Death quote" and got this:

(Spoilered due to not PG quote:)

Spoiler

"We tried to tell him there was no rape. It was an innocent orgy."

...But I did locate his mistranslated quotes later. Dang, that is too bad. If only Nergal's interesting part wasn't locked behind insanely obscure requirements; even FE6 isn't that bad. A level 7 bard when there's probably 40 turns left even for someone slow like me?

Things like that, y'know? Wonderful little details that make me wonder if fanslations really are such a terrible fate for a game, after all.

Anything to keep me from locating any quotes like the spoilered one. If you haven't read it already, DON'T! I beseech you to spare yourselves!

Next he'll be asking a blind girl if she has "holes for eyes".

Oh dear...Good thing Ciel's not in this game.

Maybe this is how he ended up being so paranoid. After spending every battle being left alone to get murdered, Merlinus developed a habit of expecting everything to attack him. Thus, the traps.

Which makes sense! I will let him survive sometime! He will make it to level 6!

It's a weird attempt at trying to characterize the throwaway. A bad one, too.

A very bad one. He was incredibly inconsistent.

I like how he's serious when he's immortal, but in 13x he has that dumb smile as he gets obliterated.

They probably didn't expect anyone to be bad enough to get him killed in enough times to notice.

Oswin for endgame.

I sincerely hope so. He's been my MVP!

Eliwood was so embarrased of his damage, that he hid it behind the "x2".

Gah! I need to stop taking screenshots like that!

You know what's fascinating about this guy? Hackers love him. Seriously. He's a playable character in Order of the Crimson Arm, he's the advisor guy in Justice and Pride, he's a second playable character in Justice and Pride... I don't understand why everyone loves this guy's design so much. I know two hacks doesn't sound like much, but when there's like, five finished hacks out there...

Why?!

...Then again, Gheb FE is a thing. Proof that there's worse things to be than a confused throwaway.

Yeah, Bauker is all over the place. First he's a ruthless bastard, then the villagers say he's a good person, now he's a badass... just, what is this guy?

Maybe he suffers from Makar/Huey syndrome.

Oh my God. Never lose this (wo)man, I swear.

He's super blessed and I love it!

Because IntSys wanted to rip off Guenchaos, but they were too busy to play TRS and actually bother to learn what made him great, so they just half-assedly copied what they could from Kaga's Notes.

I really need to play TRS one of these days.

Because Ephidel is even dumber than Nergal. Somehow.

He's too lazy. Morphs these days...They just don't make 'em like they used to. Kishuna, now there was a fine Morph!

On 5/11/2020 at 1:55 PM, Pengaius said:

I SMELL THE ARKIS POWER

Does it smell like Garlic?

23 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Its a lot scarier on a No Lyn mode HHM run where these

ACtC-3f0sXzUq2bDKuA9eRGr1Z0rZ8bG-67a8ue3ACtC-3eDdVtYHV527qSzeAapG1sMdgYfduGC3e-GACtC-3ehggbYDRqMT3H50Cd3LZI2xJGFZWDeF-2_ACtC-3c3ayTAc5Tp-qotm9khS4T3o1D3g86wPhXZ

embarrassments have to defend

ACtC-3ceX8CpJB9zmBGHwLI68wWbUK51wCb0ZSKx

...getting out of this chapter on a hard ironman was never pretty, if Lyn's fail squad had a miss someone was going to die, and a lot of runs ended here to a dead Lyn.

Oh man. Although, frankly, my Sain is only marginally better than the no Lyn Sain; two more strength, two more skill. But there is no way in heck that I'd escape NLoC without deaths with that group.

You have a rather unlucky Eliwood. Than again

ACtC-3cV_7tAUZdDX5775LzJKhtWN68MVhHdl3A_

I had an unlucky Florina on the first HHM I ever did (with Lyn, hence why she has lower strength than the base no Lyn mode version). Wasn't an ironman with this one, but despite all of my attempts to use her, that 5 str made her worse than Eliwood at combat (she got benched after she recruited her sister.)

Ooh. Yowza. Not quite as bad as my Capped strength-but-no-speed-or-skill Florina, but youch. It's weird how you need Flyer No. 1 to recruit Flyer no. 2, sorta like how you need a swordmaster to recruit Karel, who is the Gotoh (kinda). I plan to actually use all the flyers bar Vaida, but I don't know how I'm gonna get all of the Elysian whips. Maybe I'll cheat a little and get a secret shop.

But that does involve stealing the member card from the Dragon's Gate thief. I also know that there's two secret shops in Dragon's gate; I remember where one is, but I don't remember how to get there.

All that training on Wil is paying dividends already (plus buying that steel bow on turn 1). Boy this chapter is different when you have functional units defending Lyn.

He just really needs speed. An archer who can get doubled in FE7 is a problem, but fortunately for him, 2-range chip/nuking is fairly helpful for me right now as I don't have much else in the way of 2-range. There is Hector and Oswin, but those two generally have better things to do than chip.

...seems Noble Lady of Caelin almost claimed a kill despite all that Lyn mode training.

Sadly, yes. I feel like I'm getting better, but I'm certainly not good.

You had a really cursed Priscilla on that run, she ended up as a real MVP, and the highest level survivor (other than Athos) on my successful ironman.

And she's been great for me! I'm so happy!

That is such a good Oswin. I would not be suprised if he surpasses the one I brought to endgame on my successful ironman.

It's good to have someone like Oswin on your team. I do hope I can get the Knight's crest this chapter; Oswin's stats are amazing and the 5 movement is helpful.

Good luck unlocking the gaiden on next chapter, and hopefully a thief doesn't successfully run away with the first Knight Crest.

Thank you! I'll need that luck! Urgh, I bet that all of the Caelin soldiers get one rounded in HHM. That makes things harder.

22 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Yeah, those videos are great. You can get a Guiding Ring from a chest in chapter 21 and Legault will open it while he gets all the way to the escape point, so you can use that. And you get an Earth Seal in chapter 24 too.

I'm worried about not getting Legault; not that Hector's bad, (because I think the main lord recruits him?) but I feel like I'll good the AI or something.

*sigh* well that's eliwood I guess.

At least he has a decent promotion to look forwards to.

You can use all except for one iirc, maybe only 2 since you will lose an Elysian Whip that you can steal.

Not bad.

Noooooooo 😢

That moment when an LP fanfic steals your waifu.

Not really, you only need to keep one soldier alive and there's plenty of time for that.

Phew! I'm still worried because they always absolutely destroyed Raven last time.

:((((((((

You're not gonna like this update, are you?

Cheer up! Priscilla can't get married canonically anymore.

Sure it somewhat wastes the Rapier but why not give it to him?

He would be (possibly) killed by the other cavalier if he was hit. I have a bit more time to train him. I hope...

That's the problem with Eliwood, he has a semi-equal chance to get either the good stats, or the bad ones. So it can be like: HP STR SPD DEF ooooor HP SKL LUCK RES.

And we've only really seen the latter; he is fast, thankfully. Not enough to keep him alive, but you can't have everything.

Berfect.

Berfec.

SERRA BETTER THAN PRISCILLA? REEEEEEEEEEEE

I broke one of my readers! Damn unt Blast!
Hehehehe yes, but then again Rebecca is already uninterested so maybe I have a chance at Priscilla? Or wait, did I cheat on Rebecca? Maybe I did, I'm not sure if that counts as cheating.

That would mean that Rebecca's cheating on you, I guess.

That was intense, thank god Sain survived, he's one of my faves.
Like Sain, Rebecca, Heath and recently Priscilla are like some of my most favorite units in FE7

I'll do my best to keep him alive! He's not been so good, but he's not unsalvageable and is my best cavalier option other than Kent! I may use Isadora for the memes, though. And to A-support her with Harken.

You would be right, also Wil gets +2 Speed on promotion which sort of helps, I wish he got +3 spd like Rebecca does with strength upon promotion but oh well.

Hopefully a healthy boost to Con also. He gets doubled by Myrms and Mercs really easily right now, so maybe promotion will make him salvageable? No way that he'll be able to double Kishuna barring eleven straight speed levels, but he may be able to chip. I hope I get an Elysian whip in time to promote Florina for Kishuna; as amazing as Hector and Oswin are, their hit rates are merely decent; serves them perfectly well in regular combat, but Kishuna's really hard to take out. Even on Eliwood normal I couldn't get him, (but I also didn't have any promoted units because I liked getting units to lv. 20 since they roflstomped the game anyways.)

Speaking of which, when do I get stat boosters? I don't think I've missed any yet and I really need speedwings for Wil!

Man these level-ups are not helping, on average he is:
+1 HP, -1 Skl, -1 Luck, +1 Def and -1 Res. Everything else is equal

Huh, so he's not behind on speed? They really should have buffed his speed base. What were they thinking? Oh well. Not unsalvageable yet!

Epic!

One of the only words to describe Oswin. The other is MVP!

13 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Fi is like this so the protagonist doesn't have to be. It's a noble sacrifice. But alas, a very annoying one.

She does have her moments, though. Her interactions with scrapper? Pure gold.

Rule one of Dawn Brigade units. You have to be screwed over in some way, shape or form.

Aran still was amazing; Ike was better than him ONLY because of his insane caps. As a 20/13/1 Sentinel, Aran ORKO'd my level 20, capped strength, skill and defense Ike in 13-3 with a bit of help from Laura.

I cannot recall a time when Raven didn't wreck the green units... so definitely be more worried about them.

Yikes!

What an InSain theory. That notion for a character Arkis surely unconventional.

Who is the mom, though? I could also make a dirty joke about InSain, but I'm not going to. Maybe there are children present!

I flat abused it in Gaiden. Like setting up a triangle attack with Est as the middle (as lowest level and stats making her preferred target) so that idiots would rush in and attack her and get wrecked on enemy phase. Which would be risky, if there were enough of them in range to kill her. But there wasn't. Also helped level her like crazy. Best the character ever was.

That would be funny. If we get our Whitewing Waifus all recruited, I'm absolutely gonna use all three.

Well what a twist. Juno used to look like Shanna.

I can't draw or paint to save my life, okay? Recolored Shanna was my best bet. Plus, Shanna is super cute.

Plot twist. He's a lout because he's done too few, and is thus considered impolite.

This explains why all the ladies think Eliwood is hot and polite.

Like Saul isn't the result of Sain. First two letters are even the same.

Hmm... Highly suspicious...

Fe7's knock-off of Barker. They change the letter and try to make him sympathetic without reason.

I don't even know the not knock-off version.

I'm just trying to figure out what sort of inhuman strength you need to catch what is essentially a horse and a girl at the same time.

Well, if you think about it, a pegasus would likely be much, much lighter than an actual horse due to probably having hollow bones so it can fly.

The sad fact this Lyn's defense is already looking better than my last one on promotion.

Ooh. I'm so sorry...

When my favoritism of a unit that's pretty screwed over by his game starts registering in the LP. Nice. I'm Pengauis now.

Well, I like Wil and I like archers; I will use him!

Well, that's a hell of a start.

If you missed Lyn mode, Florina had more crits than everyone else combined; she had insane luck.

For all the good it did him. Send him for a Heck Tour.

GRHGFVFDSBCAKC

That's what we call Wilpower.

He's a man with the Wil to survive.

No, FE7 just couldn't even be consistent with it's own writing on Florina's pegasus. Makar/Huey even changes genders at one point.

Oh right, that too.

Yee.

Yeah. Knock-off Barker does not behave as the villagers want you to believe. Worst sympathy ploy ever?

Possibly.

This restores my Wil to live.

Yikes. You may not like this update.

More like Eliwoodn't.

I was hoping you Eliwouldn't make that pun.

To show you how he's a gentleman.

A gentleman, just like Erzheimer.

I've got a feeling he's going to be vital. Just be careful of mages and effective weapons.

I will! I'm more worried about mages; his res is ok, but they may double; there ain't gonna be a lot of enemies with hammer, armorslayers or heavy spears who can double with their massive weights.

No,  they do make sense, depending on what you know. Mind it takes remembering he's not all there anymore.

He's still not very good at all.

Damn right he can't...

Threatn't the Roger's favorite unit! He may turn his 25 strength onto you!

Or the support where Neimi talks about Cormag instead of Colm... even when she hasn't met the guy yet?

Theoretically, she could have met him...

The premier of season 17 of Raven tales:

Spoiler

pA0Fkzz.pngUbjKvIV.pngxjKDmho.pngthFcxoO.pngxR8H95w.png

Woo hoo! Finally a chapter with almost no text in the beginning!

YwUBiNs.png

How did my funds rank go down after I got about 12500 gold last chapter?

b0FjMpS.png

This boss is almost identical to the previous one, only a bit slower and more tanky. And more buff.

(Spoilered due to incredibly badly written and cringy romance scene, but it's G-rated.)

Spoiler

9KZYtn7.pngRebecca!

t9CrDYN.pngOh, hi, Wil!

9KZYtn7.pngWhy did you show up last battle?

t9CrDYN.pngI was worried that one of us was gonna die before I got to slap you in the face again. I was NOT going to let that happen!

9KZYtn7.pngWell, why didn't you do it?

t9CrDYN.pngYou looked like if I so much as breathed too loudly you'd collapse.

9KZYtn7.pngAww...You care about me?

t9CrDYN.pngDon't get used to it, all right?

9KZYtn7.pngWell, I suppose you can slap me now. I deserve it. I left you and everyone else behind for my own benefit...But really, even if it's only because you want to hit me, I'm truly happy that I got to see you again. I've missed you so much...

t9CrDYN.pngOh, Wil!

9KZYtn7.pngW-what are you doi-

t9CrDYN.png...

9KZYtn7.png!!!

t9CrDYN.pngTee hee! You look like a guppy.

9KZYtn7.pngI-Oh-What?! Why-why did you kiss me?!

t9CrDYN.pngY-you didn't like that?

9KZYtn7.pngNo, that's not it! I loved it! I just wasn't ready...I didn't even have time to get my arms around you...Can you give me a second try?

t9CrDYN.pngNo way! I'm not letting you get another one that easily! Make it back safely from the battle today, 'kay? I'll be all yours then...D-dear. Good luck!

9KZYtn7.pngDear?! Aw man, Dan's gonna murder me when he hears about this.......Eh, it's worth it. Woo hoo! I can't believe I got that lucky!

THE MAP:

QdTqBw4.gif

This map is exactly why Florina has problems for me: I always go to all the effort of training her to a good level in Lyn mode, and she returns in time to visit Archery Fest. Seriously, I am fairly certain that most of the enemies on this map are bow users!

And before I forget...

BDMS84e.png

This is Raven. Good god, that offensive spread is amazing! Raven is allegedly really good. I find him to be very mediocre at best, but those amazing bonuses help him a lot. He is an edgelord, sadly, but not an awful one and is probably worth using; he gets axes on promotion, so early promotion isn't a bad idea at all. He also probably just got screwed in my previous run. I still need to be careful; he's basically Florina with slightly better defense and slightly worse HP and skill. I'm absolutely going to use him. Don't kill me, Ruben. He'll probably die anyways...

Actually, a more fair comparison is Guy with +1 speed/skill, +2 strength and + 3 hp, but way worse luck. And also a better promotion since apparently axes are god.

And base level 5 allows him to gain big exp.

3ISkIW8.png

We also get Lucius back! I could have sworn that he was level 4 after Lyn mode, but again, I'll have to check.

He's my only combat spellcaster for exactly one chapter, unless I miss 17x, in which case he is the only one until Pent joins or Priscilla promotes. He's pretty good but incredibly squishy.

2GSRuoI.png

Before the battle, I sell off the red gem Florina found for me. Hmm...I wonder if Lord Hector will allow us to take some of the remaining funds for our wedding...

Against my better instincts, I deployed Florina for today's battle after much internal debate.

19922qW.pngLuPR5fj.pngbFZjPzY.pngePY3XIW.png0q4Wi96.pngulurjJw.png

...Well, that was weird.

SWCyeES.pngp8eiwqn.png

Oswin continues to prove his usefulness!

GR3cgSs.pngrRPd7EL.png

Wil chips in order to help Hector finish him off!

RT8AR4e.png

Worth a shot.

K60lRaQ.png

Great!

gWfqPSa.png

Ehh...It's Lyn. Those archers aren't going to miss her.

2MJ31CC.png

I checked the range, and Florina's out of the range of both archers.

Spot the mistake!

jDJ0Dva.png

I forgive you.

Oh great, edgelord text time.

eXvbbg8.pnggffRHvo.pngFyXJxIY.pngWUJfiM6.pngGvOzCm1.pngzXkGvOD.pngcZkC6sX.pngDNUhNyq.png

Oh no!! Raven could be a generic boss as he has a plan that fails on many levels! How do expect to get through the door?

...Unless he knows about the weapons and key they hid in the room. In which case, they'd get confiscated before the greenies can escape. You know, that would help a lot.

qsnrG0r.pngJBGjcGI.png

This poor generic has to explain to Raven why that doesn't work until Lucius saves him.

S9KtQRc.pngzkZbNJu.png

Every line of dialogue he has makes me want to use him less and tell Lucius to find a better Boyfriend more.

G3zJL4K.pngIKH2Tqg.pngC2gUO6X.pngWdPbkjg.pngc7zWlVi.pngCVY6ioG.png

Great. A tsundere edgelord. Just what I needed to kill my hopes of getting Canas.

R2Dhya1.pngchfrYwu.pngE8S63la.png8xWmxcO.png

I see that Lucius is going to be the one at the kitchen sink all day in this relationship.

xvpqHEz.png90HXAoQ.png

ltSGf4f.png

And Raven is out! In Eliwood normal he stood still and got absolutely destroyed by the greenies, but I think this time the reverse will be true instead. Getting Priscilla there in time is going to be no easy task.

n7iGpg9.pngwzwQT9l.pngMXDpCWh.png

Agh! No! Bad javelin!

sEvX46j.png

Weak!

Leyv3Tk.png

SWEET CHEESUS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD THANK YOU ST. ELIMINE! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! FLORINA GET OUT! GET OUT! I CANNOT LOSE YOU AND FIORA!!!!!! AAAARGHGHHG...My...My heart...Oh my dear lord...Agh...No...No...Please...Thank you...

ECVqP2J.png

Florina was so shaken by the near brush with death that she missed 84% again.

If I'd lost Florina...You know, I may have actually sworn.

zOCMlZI.png

Never again will you louts harm my waifu! DIE!

3y0LLWY.png1y4eXXH.png

Sain, inspired by Florina's survival of that attack, decides to improve his own dodging capabilities. Good one! You really need that speed.

HH5fYQB.png

Please don't miss...

MGiagV6.png

It's Hector. How could he fail?

0m9uhpU.png

Exp for Lyn?

qeSyfCR.pngWXaiT8I.png

Lyn refuses to lose her dearest friend to this archer and removes him from existence!

bnPBzLW.png

Oswin.png (1)

zRqLr04.png

Oswin.png (2)

Total MVP of this run.

32iHi4R.png

Wil shall attempt to chip this lad down a little to make the job easier for Kent.

aHI9uuW.pngqjsoCT9.png

He does his job well.

6JnDbHr.png

As does Priscilla.

DAAiagu.pngnDvCCCX.png

Fool! And right down to hp.

SwdHZMY.png

I love Oswin.

FdlQDv9.png

What? Lyn did something right!

4xENUuU.png

Oh well.

b0cikbU.pngLOO14Oi.pngmNrZgxz.png

Free real estate! Not a bad level. At this point, your speed is unsalvageable, but you'll probably end up with 14-16 strength at level 20. Not bad. It should deal with flyers well enough. And skill helps with Kishuna.

ir84n8N.png

Aha! I can feed this to Lyn!

gCXXoSJ.png

Oswin refuses to be average and crits again!

s9YpHON.png

Well, let's move forward. Sain will likely benefit from this more than Lyn.

PYaHmQM.png

Toast! That's what happens to those who dare point their arrows at MY Florina!

r0FLGDh.png

Kent being reliable, as usual.

HIqGbhZ.pngQmcLGYm.png

Oy. Not a good level, but a high-speed cavalier is welcomed. A tad more strength is also welcomed.

Hey look, a thief! I should stop him before he takes the knight's crest!

3Y2Nvgu.png

Ooookayyyyy...Yeah, he can have it. There's almost no way I could get Kent or Sain there without murdering the hecc out of Raven or getting the hecc murdered out of them by Raven anyways.

35Xb0rM.pngISSNmne.png

Futile! Futile, I say!

And yes, those are the only two enemies. So far, of the enemies we've seen, two have not been bow-locked. (Counting Raven.) Speaking of Raven, he moves! I've gotta get rid of these guys so Priscilla can recruit him.

kHMuZPN.png

Stop them before they can accost Florina! Must kill all the archers!

R5Pav06.png

Oswin, being a team player as always, doesn't mess it up.

H9eHDYa.pngoZRrrQM.pngZRKzCVM.png8mJPtqZ.pngp4GiVBm.png

Just some standard point-choking. Hey, Priscilla got a staff rank up! She's probably at C now.

iAq4yKJ.png

Cheesus christ! This woman! It's no wonder Darin thirsted after her! Florina's more my type by far, though. Ahhh...Sweet Florina...

I should focus on the battle.

5BjHUzb.png

GET OUT, GARON! NOT IN MY LP!

ePQf2Rz.png

Almost finished him.

jYa7G6a.png8zEzl7J.png

More futile arrows plinking off of Oswin's armor. This happened a lot this chapter. It wouldn't surprise me if he was attacked over 90 times.

3bGNd5w.pngchvWeg9.png5oUTV6j.pngwJhdZ6P.png

Oswin being awesome, Wil trying to make good on his promise to make it safely back to Rebecca.

yT7ZvDC.png

Well crud. But how were you supposed to stop that guy?

NvLYBAm.pngCulm0J1.pngr8hNtFN.pngZo1ZZBd.png

I wonder if these guys are triggered by turn or location. They do say it's because of the sound, but that could just as easily be flavor text.

FrCLsll.png6igVd1o.png

Ephidel must be in charge of keeping these guys prisoner.

laonMdi.pngHJKoLfJ.png2q0ymCB.png

F4ZlmlS.png

Master? There is something seriously creepy going on in Lucius' relationship with Raven.

C2zVXyH.pngz9PeY79.pngWp5tAUD.pngXqRnoBz.pngypFW3bV.pngViiQMK2.png0Tuo6Ko.pngDDT02SZ.pngrf76VsA.png

D'awww!

Fvp2X4y.pnghi1SqiG.png6SFCdeS.png

No, you really won't. Why did you bring steel lances of all things?

Zm9MDRh.png

Yes! We safely got Raven!

oQztZYT.pngLfDOjSU.png

Priscilla must be thinking that yet another person is thirsting after her.

RMPG1OQ.pngO8YUJaa.pngwP2PZrs.png9Kc7xlw.png3gGDw9o.pngC2lBz37.pngR5tT8iZ.pngH4tCB0f.pngrgsZlA4.png

I think she's just happy that someone's not hitting on her. But she still looks depressed.

nTEEx8o.pngjtxJdgZ.png6l6Hv0n.pngumPOebK.png27NJy0v.pnggZYZerH.png2eLDOLs.png44cMiVV.pnggqcNy9h.pngsetEWeZ.pngfNa3gOh.png

sJ09cl2.pngHbGf0Pz.png

Bringing Erk with you was not helping!

w0quKIr.pngZzzHfpF.png

Does this poor girl even understand what the marquess wanted?

imiOOmy.pngd34SADs.png9UrgLwv.png

I mean, you've known Lyn for 5 minutes...

C655azN.png49SjUv3.png

Even Priscilla's disappointed with you.

Q1P02R3.pnguG355Gp.pngXVGDwgI.pngRta11p8.pngHacrmg8.pngtZ8j9GH.pngbXtsC9b.png

You disappointed Prsicilla again, Raven. Just look at her facial expression when you said that.

TvsuHXH.pnguPoSx30.pngREK9ePT.png

"That is best."

Grammar 100. And what is with this chapter and walls of text in the middle of it? This is the world's longest recruitment convo!

pIYxotC.pngzkbAE9R.pngD6RpoXG.pnghlStG2E.pngsQGk5JA.pngLneFAf5.pngw3any8Z.pngmEcpRD0.pngyxD4cph.png17ASw6e.png

This poor girl...

ZH7nhV6.png

jv36Qfb.png

He's ours! All we have left to do is save some of the soldiers and recruit Lucius! He may be a lifesaver for Kishuna...But I do have to get him to survive until then, which will not be too easy. I need to train him, but recruiting Lucius gets him so far away from the combat that it will not be possible to do on this chapter. But if I do get 17x, we are back into axeland.

1TmFAmj.png

No good.

P07AGQR.png

Chip time for Wil!

m4ijC6m.png

Good!

uQJpA7p.png

Hector shall complete the foul deed.

QX0SedK.png

And toasted!

1JC2zRd.png

Dang.

IWrlIrs.png

Healage time!

rrLcezh.png

Oh great, more archers!

hbyKYqj.png

They're not very good, but Florina still can't do much because of them.

2y1ET9G.pngMZ5UFWu.png

Add another to the Merlinus death counter...And also the Ruben smiles evilly counter.

rNgSXBe.png

Hey look, more archers! Ideal for Training Wil, though.

bfzNLzr.pngDJciMGD.pngfhuaVjh.png

A not archer?!

x2JgaCP.png

A hammer! Now Hector can easily ORKO anything in armor! The iron lance is a tiny loss.

CgesPL4.pngvHVGe6y.png

And this is what Wil shall be doing for the next many turns, until the archers are dead or I save the soldier.

WMuOmxA.pngBCfXYjm.png

Speaking of the soldiers, they're not doing so well. That one was just felled by a crit.

3XrVvhX.pngqbi8kcX.png

They did a good job on their turn, though!

cFHWRAE.pngjqcHrMW.pngn8u7tLE.png

More Wil training. He's not very good, but I refuse to take that lying down! I will do everything in my power to make him good!

v8s60kJ.png

Much better than on the armor knight, eh?

10sdawL.pngUFKD3hA.png

Oho! Marvelous! If Lucius was into fighting, that would have impressed him!

yXas8O7.pngdTmJjJm.png

I'm just going to stop showing Wil other than for when stuff happens.

wtQjVQW.pngHWJ6gcV.png

Argl! They all get ORKO'd! I must save the last one!

bf4o5Fk.png

Not that it matters.

QQvxdXv.png

Hector to the rescue!

9L2qvAo.png

Let's start going after these lads in ernest.

lk6lqnp.pngQ60WWa7.png

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Not as amazing as his previous two levels, but defense and strength!

oqPZsog.png

Oh no, i shold hav sent flurina to halp the suldiur.

PMFKcJS.png9aRRP0T.png

Doggone it, Hector! Mayhaps I should have sent Florina!

YxASRNq.png1IcfYAr.png

Lyn helpfully removes this nomad!

MMd05Mt.png

How am I even going to train Eliwood when the rapier breaks? It's got only a few uses left!

Anyways, I'd rather NOT kill Eliwood.

eopShD4.pngz9oDvvD.pngK39Q1hK.pngkX6G62k.png

Things both good and bad occur on enemy phase!

IG5sjuY.png

Please don't miss this one, Hector.

e54FxOW.png

I can finally recruit Lucius!

VIDJbMi.png

Uh...Better hit rate on Kishuna! Yay...

gzJhlTS.pngZraR2d2.pngIGpWVH4.pngWuLL3YG.pngMhmRvba.pngi6Xc4oQ.pngyaoXcsi.pngMGHFfj4.png5LCptQL.pngMXRykOE.pngxyVEeyK.png

Things are holding up pretty well. Priscilla decides she wants all of her stats to be multiples of 4. Sadly, she needs much more speed for that. But shh, she's trying.

Anyways, flash forwards to the boss, since nothing but recruiting Lucius happened...

FhDGguL.png

You didn't see that...

8CxesTe.pngAi0q6DI.png

We head for the boss after two not very good levels!

gKK61oE.png

...Who is not the Knight commander of Bern. This threw me for a loop in my first playthrough.

FpKH3gs.pngCuWknAa.png

ViJU53K.png

And whaddaya know, Hector can ORKO this guy with a bit of luck.

IexRnwk.png

Got him!

Wzq08xf.png

Maybe this was the gentle bloke the villager was talking about and he was confused.

K3kcBAv.png

Hector is creeping up on Oswin in terms of defense! These two are going to be really comparable for a while; Oswin will pull ahead with promotion. But who knows when that will be.

8Mf5bjy.png

No deaths again! Barely, but still no deaths! The one enemy is the shaman guarding the treasure.

q3nUqn3.pngLFRIqlN.pngNb1CEvr.png

LLsS2aZ.png

WELL NO KIDDING! WE JUST KILLED THAT BERNARD BLOKE!

cOfHagQ.png8FTBero.pngoKEIMGX.pngKTSSWzM.png

fSJws35.pngApL0m0J.pngxYDb7BO.png4XF50Jq.pngb0s1A2x.png

Gah! Not Matthew's girlfriend! Stop reminding me!

jlnCHtI.pngSTkDsKK.pngVn9csEB.png6Fq01nf.pngHv4HeB1.pngQuhMon8.pngOlB3bAO.pngygqnjWE.pngMfeSl3T.pngjl1ORaJ.pngsfHnI7D.pngTqNbcOY.pngCOwYk2W.pngZqy8YoM.png

kjbH50q.pngJ0KkVbv.png

And Nergal does stuff on the dread isle, bla bla bla.

LGMaMhI.png

Is it just me, or does Lyn sound very deadpan and accusatory?

"Well, at least YOU survive. *COUGH COUGH* DO BETTER MY DUDE *COUGH*

6gLzmX8.pngNmIc5gD.png

"Our vaults?"

WAoB93S.png

Yay. A mine. We're saved.

8xgNGf9.pngdTxcmp8.png

Yahoo! We got the gaiden! Canas time!

Hope y'all have a great day and stay healthy!

Yoink.png?dl=0Wooooaaaahhhh...This is the ocean? It's so huge!

Smolya.png?dl=0This reminds me of Prince Zephiel...I was in a village like this when he visited...Urk! I must focus on my combat training instead. Helping people is more important...

MAL%20MAL%20MALFUNCTION.png?dl=0The ocean's soooo sparkly! I'm going for a swim! C'mon, Jerrot!

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0Bwahaha! I like your enthusiasm, but we've got work to do.

zAP.png?dl=0Aww...But he is right. We're here as mercenaries, not vacationers.

MAL%20MAL%20MALFUNCTION.png?dl=0This would be a nice honeymoon spot, actually!

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0I hate to break the two of you up right now, but you're currently mercenaries, not boyfriend and girlfriend.

MAL%20MAL%20MALFUNCTION.png?dl=0Aw man, I forgot about that!

zAP.png?dl=0...No cuddling anymore, then?

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0Sadly, not while you're on the job. It just makes it more complicated.

UwU.png?dl=0Before we get ahead of ourselves, we must find our boat; if any of you wish to turn back, now is the last chance we have. I...This is my problem, so you don't have to deal with it. Helen...You may want to stay back. Physical labor isn't your strong point, and if I lost you...I...

Portrait_elen_fe06.png?dl=0Sir Glass, when I married you, I intended to live by the promise that I'd never leave your side again.

UwU.png?dl=0Helen...Very well. But please...Promise that you'll not do anything reckless.

Portrait_elen_fe06.png?dl=0All right.

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0Jerrot, you sure that you and Juno don't want to stay back? We have money for accomodations.

zAP.png?dl=0Huh? Why do you ask? I've been looking forwards to this for a while!

MAL%20MAL%20MALFUNCTION.png?dl=0Me too!

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0I can tell you guys right now that you won't be seeing each other as comrades in an army. I once made the mistake of being in love during a war...It cost me everything...I don't mind if you two stay back to relax. You'll enjoy it and get to stay near each other.

MAL%20MAL%20MALFUNCTION.png?dl=0We do have SOME self-control, you know? I appreciate the concern, sir, but we've done this before. Remember, we met on opposite sides of a battlefield?

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0As entertaining as your first battle against Jerrot was, that was not what I'd call self-control.

zAP.png?dl=0What did we do wrong?

MAL%20MAL%20MALFUNCTION.png?dl=0Yeah! Why, I even captured one of the hills for my side!

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0When you disarmed Jerrot, instead of capturing him like you should have, you allowed him to disarm you.

MAL%20MAL%20MALFUNCTION.png?dl=0Th-that was a moment's hesitation! A rookie mistake!

zAP.png?dl=0And I did a good job!

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0...And then instead of continuing to fight each other, you two started making out.

zAP.png?dl=0Only for a few minutes...

MAL%20MAL%20MALFUNCTION.png?dl=0Yeah! I was watching him the whole time, and I remember it being pretty short.

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0The fact that by the time you stopped, the battle was over should tell you that it was definitely longer than ten minutes.

MAL%20MAL%20MALFUNCTION.png?dl=0He's got a point...But we're less hormonal now! We can do it!

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0Now, maybe. In the heat of battle, when Jerrot's locked in a duel with a powerful foe and there's a different place you need to be?

MAL%20MAL%20MALFUNCTION.png?dl=0I...

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0This is your choice, and I will support both of you no matter what you choose. I just really don't want to lose my nephew and his soon-to-be-wife.

MAL%20MAL%20MALFUNCTION.png?dl=0I will go. And I'm not really his soon-to-be wife. He hasn't *COUGH* PROPROSED TO ME! * COUGH COUGH*

zAP.png?dl=0I shall go too...Are you all right, Juno?

MAL%20MAL%20MALFUNCTION.png?dl=0No, just something stuck in my throat. And it sure as heck wasn't subtlety, but you couldn't figure it out anyways. Boys...

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0Very well! Nobody else has any doubts?

CCBBBBC.png?dl=0I...Do you really want a rat like me on your ship?

Yoink.png?dl=0I'd be glad to have you at my side in battle, Marlowe.

CCBBBBC.png?dl=0Why? I-

Yoink.png?dl=0You tried to hurt me, but that was as a foe. Now that we're comrades, I'm certain that you've learned your lesson and that we'll need you.

Portrait_elen_fe06.png?dl=0I agree with Miss Swift. You are invaluable and kinder than you give yourself credit for.

CCBBBBC.png?dl=0Then I shall go.

UwU.png?dl=0Say your farewells to the land, then! We sail on the boat that the Marquess purchased for us. Thank you all for joinin-

Portrait_elen_fe06.png?dl=0Sir Glass, we'd best get going before we lose our nerve.

UwU.png?dl=0Right! Off we go!

DEATH COUNT: Matthew

Rebecca*

Lowen

Guy

Serra

Bartre

Dorcas

Marcus

Erk

Defeated as enemy

*Retreated

???

Discharged/killed pre-reset.

Dishonorably spared

RESET COUNT: Hector x 1

Lyn x 2

Bandit x 2

Eliwood x 5

Merlinus x 6

Merlinus deaths as a merchant: 5

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I'm worried about not getting Legault; not that Hector's bad, (because I think the main lord recruits him?) but I feel like I'll good the AI or something.

His recruitment is the main lord of your mode and Lyn.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

That moment when an LP fanfic steals your waifu.

feels bad man

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Phew! I'm still worried because they always absolutely destroyed Raven last time.

SOLDIERS destroying Raven? I mean he 1RKOs all of them easily so unless he misses a ton...

1 hour ago, Benice said:

You're not gonna like this update, are you?

Cheer up! Priscilla can't get married canonically anymore.

Hey why is this part quoted as bold but not the rest? Well who knows... I mean yeah I guess... but given what I said after, would I even be a good partner if I can't stay loyal to a fictional character for fucks sake 😢 

And we've only really seen the latter; he is fast, thankfully. Not enough to keep him alive, but you can't have everything.

Yeah, you know I talked about my bad Eliwood before but he was actually pretty blessed at level 11, but then he gained like no stats all the way to level 20... he had 10 speed and Atk at that level which is pretty neat. But then at level 20 he had 12 speed and 13 str iirc... absolutely terrible.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Berfec.

Verfek.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I broke one of my readers! Damn unt Blast!

I enjoy them though, it's not too big that scrolling and quoting is a pain, but it's not so small that they show nothing to talk about.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

That would mean that Rebecca's cheating on you, I guess.

I would love to indulge myself on lala land and imagine this is the case, but how? It's not like I declared to Rebecca (or could for the matter) and she was interested in Wil since forever... but if we were never together then all that means is I'm interested in multiple at a time. Well ok, I guess that makes me feel better.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I'll do my best to keep him alive! He's not been so good, but he's not unsalvageable and is my best cavalier option other than Kent! I may use Isadora for the memes, though. And to A-support her with Harken.

Yeah I would appreciate it but it also helps you to keep him alive, his high damage could be useful ocassionally. Isadora is actually pretty good, con issues aside. She has 16 speed and 50% growth, so she'll double fine if you don't neglect her because she is a pre-promote.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Hopefully a healthy boost to Con also. He gets doubled by Myrms and Mercs really easily right now, so maybe promotion will make him salvageable? No way that he'll be able to double Kishuna barring eleven straight speed levels, but he may be able to chip. I hope I get an Elysian whip in time to promote Florina for Kishuna;

I don't think anyone can double Kishuna for tha matter, I thought he had max speed, maybe later on and someone like Guy- sorry, I mean Lyn could double. You won't get an Elysian Whip in time because it's what you need to steal from a Pegasus Knight in chapter 18 (boat). But your Florina is so good her hitrates will be ok I think.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Speaking of which, when do I get stat boosters? I don't think I've missed any yet and I really need speedwings for Wil!

Sealen had one. And... huh... the SECRET BOOK!!1! from early game... and like somewhere there was a Goddess icon oh I remember!!!
YOU CAN GET A SPEEDWINGS BY STEAL- sorry...

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Huh, so he's not behind on speed? They really should have buffed his speed base. What were they thinking? Oh well. Not unsalvageable yet!

His base speed is and his growth is 40% so... it's not too good...

1 hour ago, Benice said:

(Spoilered due to incredibly badly written and cringy romance scene, but it's G-rated.)

Hide contents

9KZYtn7.pngRebecca!

t9CrDYN.pngOh, hi, Wil!

9KZYtn7.pngWhy did you show up last battle?

t9CrDYN.pngI was worried that one of us was gonna die before I got to slap you in the face again. I was NOT going to let that happen!

9KZYtn7.pngWell, why didn't you do it?

t9CrDYN.pngYou looked like if I so much as breathed too loudly you'd collapse.

9KZYtn7.pngAww...You care about me?

t9CrDYN.pngDon't get used to it, all right?

9KZYtn7.pngWell, I suppose you can slap me now. I deserve it. I left you and everyone else behind for my own benefit...But really, even if it's only because you want to hit me, I'm truly happy that I got to see you again. I've missed you so much...

t9CrDYN.pngOh, Wil!

9KZYtn7.pngW-what are you doi-

t9CrDYN.png...

9KZYtn7.png!!!

t9CrDYN.pngTee hee! You look like a guppy.

9KZYtn7.pngI-Oh-What?! Why-why did you kiss me?!

9KZYtn7.pngNo, that's not it! I loved it! I just wasn't ready...I didn't even have time to get my arms around you...Can you give me a second try?

t9CrDYN.pngNo way! I'm not letting you get another one that easily! Make it back safely from the battle today, 'kay? I'll be all yours then...D-dear. Good luck!

9KZYtn7.pngDear?! Aw man, Dan's gonna murder me when he hears about this.......Eh, it's worth it. Woo hoo! I can't believe I got that lucky!

That was so cute! Again you blow me away with your writing skills... which I mean it doesn't take a lot to impress me because I don't know anything about writing but still. Now I'm rooting for Wil, YOU BETTER KEEP HIM ALIVE! As for me, I'll just self-insert myself as Dart (Even though I more resemble Erk irl) and be the supportive friend whose compatriot got in a relationship... I mean, I have already been that ir-...l ... is this my fate?

1 hour ago, Benice said:

THE MAP:

QdTqBw4.gif

I notice you keep only using the Eliwood mode maps, but you can find the rest of the HHM maps here: https://www.fireemblemwod.com/fe7.htm It may be in spanish, but that shouldn't be a problem, there's a translate button at the top of the page too. It also shows all the treasure, and other cool stuff like reinforcements and where units (like Raven) move to.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

K60lRaQ.png

Great!

gWfqPSa.png

2MJ31CC.png

If Hector killed the right merc, why is he there again, screenshot order malfunction?

1 hour ago, Benice said:

2MJ31CC.png

Spot the mistake!

Archer on right can attack.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Leyv3Tk.png

SWEET CHEESUS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD THANK YOU ST. ELIMINE! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! FLORINA GET OUT! GET OUT! I CANNOT LOSE YOU AND FIORA!!!!!! AAAARGHGHHG...My...My heart...Oh my dear lord...Agh...No...No...Please...Thank you...

Thank god, all if you weren't greedy with chip damage... 

1 hour ago, Benice said:

5BjHUzb.png

GET OUT, GARON! NOT IN MY LP!

hehe

1 hour ago, Benice said:

yT7ZvDC.png

With Marcus and other high move units co-operating to rush as fast as possible to get to him, everyone kills enemies. Marcus rushes, not necessarily always at full mov, but it's desirable. 

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I wonder if these guys are triggered by turn or location. They do say it's because of the sound, but that could just as easily be flavor text.

FE7's writing making sense with gameplay?? Only NEVER, LOL. It's by turn limit. Even then, I imagine the tremendous yelling of battle could have been heard since Turn 1 and if Player phase and Enemy phase music are like anthems then they are easily hearable.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

C2zVXyH.pngz9PeY79.pngWp5tAUD.pngXqRnoBz.pngypFW3bV.pngViiQMK2.png0Tuo6Ko.pngDDT02SZ.pngrf76VsA.png

D'awww!

That last quote is in fact quote... HOWEVER! I seriously hate this text, why not make Lucius blue since now so he can help take out the knights in the room above, or maybe be another way of recruiting Raven which like isn't targeted by him!

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Captain%20Lawrence.png?dl=0...And then instead of continuing to fight each other, you two started making out.

zAP.png?dl=0Only for a few minutes...

Hahaha what the heck? Did they literally start having sex in the middle of a battle? Or do you just mean kissing fervently in this context?

1 hour ago, Benice said:

MAL%20MAL%20MALFUNCTION.png?dl=0No, just something stuck in my throat. And it sure as heck wasn't subtlety, but you couldn't figure it out anyways. Boys...

That just wasn't subtle, irl though... They're not even subtle, because it's not even a hint.

Oh also, new idea came in. You could try to eventually get Rebecca back into the fighting @Benice since you've already hacked Battle Before Dawn I think it would be fine if for your fan fiction story.

4 hours ago, Benice said:

I plan to actually use all the flyers bar Vaida, but I don't know how I'm gonna get all of the Elysian whips. Maybe I'll cheat a little and get a secret shop.

But that does involve stealing the member card from the Dragon's Gate thief. I also know that there's two secret shops in Dragon's gate; I remember where one is, but I don't remember how to get there.

The secret shop with promotion items is frustratingly late (chapter 31). Theoretically you could get the second earth seal from the Battle Before Dawn to get the last promotion item you would need for this plan earlier, but getting that is difficult even when not ironmaning (its has to be stolen off of a Luna Driud that sits next to where a majority of enemy reinforcements arrive)

55 minutes ago, Benice said:

gWfqPSa.png

What a wise move.

59 minutes ago, Benice said:

2MJ31CC.png

Spot the mistake!

Oh the Myrmidon is taking up the space the archer can use to shoot Florina. I am guessing this is one of the games where the enemies range assumes all other enemies stay in place, so that looks like a safe space when you check his range.

59 minutes ago, Benice said:

Leyv3Tk.png

...that was close. Side note I kinda hate that losing your first pegasus locks you out of getting the second.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

qeSyfCR.pngWXaiT8I.png

Lyn refuses to lose her dearest friend to this archer and removes him from existence!

Lyn knows that best ending is all the pegasisters marrying the lord, and she is out to defend her pegawife.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

3Y2Nvgu.png

Ooookayyyyy...Yeah, he can have it. There's almost no way I could get Kent or Sain there without murdering the hecc out of Raven or getting the hecc murdered out of them by Raven anyways.

Scary as he looks I don't think I've ever seen him actually use that killing edge.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

yT7ZvDC.png

You have to be really rushing to get to him in time for the Silver sword, but you have a couple of turns to kill the

1 hour ago, Benice said:

1JC2zRd.png

Dang.

Knight Crest off of him, but it looks like you played it a little too safe to nab the promotion item. I had a feeling that might happen without Marcus to carry you forward.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

x2JgaCP.png

A hammer! Now Hector can easily ORKO anything in armor! The iron lance is a tiny loss.

If only Merlinus lived long enough to save the ... iron lance? Why did he have that?

3 hours ago, Benice said:

If I do make it to 17x, I may not make it to the arena; I may kill Dart, my last hope for a not-Hector axe user, by accident along the way and Damien scares me. But yes, I would very much like to.

Dart is right next to Fargus and doesn't move, you should be fine.

Dorcas died in 13x and Guy in 15, and Wil in 16.

Well, at least I'm only significantly worse than you. Better than entirely!

So uhh, I have had no more resets, but I had a slaughterfest.

Chapter 17x, I lost Marcus to two 20% axe hits, one of which was a halberd.

18, I lost Sain, Florina, and Matthew plus the two promotion items he had, when I ended my turn right after it started. Matthew shouldn't have died but instead of dropping him on the water like what happens normally, he got warped to a ship. Right next to the boss and another shaman. With three hp. At least he didn't have his lockpick on him.

Uhai's chapter, Lucius died.

19x, Kent died due to a loss of sight in my defenses, and I almost had to reset due to Kishuna moving and two of his morphs alive.

Dragon's gate, Lowen died because I forgot to move him, and Raven nearly died.

21, Priscilla died (no), but thankfully I still had Serra, and Dart died. 

4 hours ago, Hello72207 said:

Taking a risk on that Halberd really bit you on that one.

18, I lost Sain, Florina, and Matthew plus the two promotion items he had, when I ended my turn right after it started. Matthew shouldn't have died but instead of dropping him on the water like what happens normally, he got warped to a ship. Right next to the boss and another shaman. With three hp. At least he didn't have his lockpick on him.

Ouch. The drop onto water mechanics is one of those barely understood mechanics from every game, and losing Matthew (and all of the promotion items of the chapters) is a brutal loss; not to mention losing Florina the chapter before she could recruit her sister.

19x, Kent died due to a loss of sight in my defenses, and I almost had to reset due to Kishuna moving and two of his morphs alive.

Those silver bow snipers are vicious. Had one run where I just kept missing Aion, until Kishuna left. That unleashed those monster, which each killed one of my best units (while Aion himself Bolting Matthew to death in that first round). Killed Aion on my player phase now that he was weighed down, but Hector ended up having to help, so I lost another unit(and almost lost Hector himself). Before that it was one of my better runs, but after that massacre I had lost too many of my best to make it past Dragon's Gate.

5 hours ago, Hello72207 said:

Are you trying for 24A or 24B? I ask for the death of Dart prevents the recruiting of Geitz from 24B.

10 hours ago, Benice said:

ARKIS WANTS TO MARRY SYLVIS, YOU MUST STOP HIM!

Rube must stop him? I must stop him. That petulant harlot Sylvis must never be allowed near the valiant Arkis. 

Edited by Pengaius

10 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

...that was close. Side note I kinda hate that losing your first pegasus locks you out of getting the second.

this means i have more reason to hate FE7"s design now.

13 hours ago, Benice said:

I don't know. Hawkeye exists.

They must have told Darin that Priscilla was in castle Caelin.

Or that Lyn existed.

I just generally have bad luck in video games. In Twilight Princess, there are monsters that disappear during daytime, (over a 6 minute day, 4 minute night schedule) and I killed and captured its item the EXACT FRAME it disappeared, causing the game to freeze and delete our progress from that day. One frame that appears once every ten minutes.

I didn't realize that was possible. I once had Epona get stuck on a fence in Hyrule Field in OoT 3DS. Like instead of jumping all the way over it, she landed on it, and could only walk up and down the fence line. I couldn't get off her either. What a way to soft-lock. All because Epona's a fence-sitter on whether she'd vote for Zelda or Ganondorf.

...But I did locate his mistranslated quotes later. Dang, that is too bad. If only Nergal's interesting part wasn't locked behind insanely obscure requirements; even FE6 isn't that bad. A level 7 bard when there's probably 40 turns left even for someone slow like me?

I don't know of any way to do that without grinding. It's even worse when you consider it means Lyn mode is mandatory if you want Nergal's back-story.

Aran still was amazing; Ike was better than him ONLY because of his insane caps. As a 20/13/1 Sentinel, Aran ORKO'd my level 20, capped strength, skill and defense Ike in 13-3 with a bit of help from Laura.

Aran's definitely on the better end of the Dawn Brigade. Not as much as Jill, Nolan, Zihark or lower difficulty Edward. But definitely better than Meg, Fiona, Illyana, Leonardo...

Who is the mom, though?

Not every parent has to be a relevant character. But probably that toaster from Chapter 1.

I don't even know the not knock-off version.

What would Ruben say?

Well, if you think about it, a pegasus would likely be much, much lighter than an actual horse due to probably having hollow bones so it can fly.

I did. But it's still going to weigh at least as much as a person. Horses aren't exactly lacking in the meat department... and well.. have you caught a medicine ball? Now imagine that except instead of ~10 kilos, we're talking maybe 53 for Florina (she looks pretty light), and 70 for Huey/Makar. Man, even catching 30 kg is murder.

Ooh. I'm so sorry...

My last Florina made up for it. She capped strength. Twice. Once before promotion, again five levels after promoting (which to be fair was easy because the cap didn't increase much). Absolute killing machine. A bit of a glass canon though. Kent and Sain both managed to cap speed and strength... if only just before endgame. Eliwood was actually pretty great up until the dread Isle with a lot of defense and speed, and just enough strength (meaning he needed his rapier for cavalry, but I'll take it). Hector was basically a knight, with high strength and defense, but doubled by everything before he decided to get good after the dread isle (ironic). Over all it was a good run.

Possibly.

When you realize the villager was a spy sent to try and make you sympathetic to Bauker so you wouldn't kill him, but was bad at his job.

Yikes. You may not like this update.

Ominous.

A gentleman, just like Erzheimer.

More like Lentzenheimmer. Erzenheimer doesn't do anything because he's waiting for the vase to agree.

And then Wil kissed Rebecca and she got super-pregnant.

I'm absolutely going to use him. Don't kill me, Ruben. He'll probably die anyways...

Careful, he'll go stark-Raven mad if you use an edgelord.

ePY3XIW.png0q4Wi96.pngulurjJw.png

...Well, that was weird.

All right @Pengaius you can fess up.

RT8AR4e.png

Worth a shot.

I'd take a that trade a dozen times over. I mean, worst case scenario nothing happens and best case you win.

E8S63la.png8xWmxcO.png

Raven has no appreciation for Zelda references. Or maybe he's just mad it got butchered.

Pretty sure it's turn based.

F4ZlmlS.png

Master? There is something seriously creepy going on in Lucius' relationship with Raven.

Is it a relationship, or just indentured servitude? You know, that fancy term for slavery.

Q60WWa7.png

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Not as amazing as his previous two levels, but defense and strength!

Something my guys don't know about.

Wzq08xf.png

Maybe this was the gentle bloke the villager was talking about and he was confused.

Probably. Makes more sense than the other guy.

ARKIS WANTS TO MARRY SYLVIS, YOU MUST STOP HIM!

I will have his head on a plate!

No, wait. I already did.

...well, that was fast.

...I think. I haven't played Thracia yet so I don't know anything other than that if I do, y'already know that I'm using my boy Shannam.

Use Hicks. He is hilarious. He is also bad. But, hilarious.

B-BETTER OSWIN?!

If you level him up, yes. And his growths are a bit better, too (although, hilariously enough, his defense is lower).

I bet Bors' chin is better...

Well, Kevin is literally Treck wearing Oswin's armor painted blue. So... yeah. Not the game's most stellar portrait. Thankfully, it's by far the game's most blatant splice. Everyone else is less obvious.

I searched up "Nergal Proper Death quote" and got this:

(Spoilered due to not PG quote:)

Reveal hidden contents

"We tried to tell him there was no rape. It was an innocent orgy."

Frankly, if that was Nergal's death quote FE7 would be the best FE game ever.

I really need to play TRS one of these days.

I wish I were joking, I really do, but the similarities are truly uncanny.

Lyn is new, though! Hurrah FE7.

pA0Fkzz.png

Who? This must've happened off-screen, because last I heard, this guy was not quite a general yet. It just gets better and better...

I'll be all yours then...D-dear.

Will and Rebecca both perished together 20 years later in the war against Bern.

Or sooner, depending on your actions.

BDMS84e.png

This is Raven. Good god, that offensive spread is amazing! Raven is allegedly really good. I find him to be very mediocre at best, but those amazing bonuses help him a lot. He is an edgelord, sadly, but not an awful one and is probably worth using; he gets axes on promotion, so early promotion isn't a bad idea at all. He also probably just got screwed in my previous run. I still need to be careful; he's basically Florina with slightly better defense and slightly worse HP and skill. I'm absolutely going to use him. Don't kill me, Ruben. He'll probably die anyways...

Actually, a more fair comparison is Guy with +1 speed/skill, +2 strength and + 3 hp, but way worse luck. And also a better promotion since apparently axes are god.

And base level 5 allows him to gain big exp.

3ISkIW8.png

We also get Lucius back! I could have sworn that he was level 4 after Lyn mode, but again, I'll have to check.

He's my only combat spellcaster for exactly one chapter, unless I miss 17x, in which case he is the only one until Pent joins or Priscilla promotes. He's pretty good but incredibly squishy.

Ah yes, Edgelord and Merlinus-bait. I'm more fond of Canas, to be honest. Please try to get Canas.

Leyv3Tk.png

That was a nice bit of misery.

Please pay more attention in the future. Don't force me to bring out the one image that everyone's been using to torment me since I created it...

Speaking of Raven, he moves!

Funny how that only makes him easier to recruit on hard.

yT7ZvDC.png

It's possible, by rushing ahead with your cavaliers. If you had Marcus of a promoted Kent/Sain from Lyn mode, it's be very easy.

But that's all right, there's no rush yet. You want him to get the knight's crest so you can pilfer it off his corpse.

Assuming you made it to him. You did, right? Right...?

1JC2zRd.png

Dang.

Okay, now is the time! Have Kent and Sain rush ahead, and take that!

...that's what you're gonna do, right...?

And also the Ruben smiles evilly counter.

Txzubig9 o

bf4o5Fk.png

Not that it matters.

It matters, at least one soldier needs to survive to unlock Canas.

Wzq08xf.png

Certainly would make more sense. This guy's far less of a mess than Bauker. Maybe because he only has two lines and a wrong description. Not much room to give him three different personalities.

25 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

What would Ruben say?

Ruben says Bauker is Barker in name only. In reality, Lloyd is the Barker knock-off.

3 hours ago, Pengaius said:

That petulant harlot Sylvis must never be allowed near the valiant Arkis. 

Petulant har-- Ahhhh, Butterman. Come now. What was the need for that? When have I ever insulted your girl Arkis?

45 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Whatever do you mean my dear The Roger. 

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Petulant har-- Ahhhh, Butterman. Come now. What was the need for that? When have I ever insulted your knight Arkis?

Most times you mentioned him really. 

5 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Ouch. The drop onto water mechanics is one of those barely understood mechanics from every game, and losing Matthew (and all of the promotion items of the chapters) is a brutal loss; not to mention losing Florina the chapter before she could recruit her sister.

Losing Florina the chapter before her sister was second saddest, but it was also on the last turn, so if I hadn't done the button clicking mistake, promoted sain, Florina (who had gotten a perfect level earlier in the chapter.), and Matthew with the two promotion items was horrible. I almost allowed myself to reset just because it was a flawed mistake.

Those silver bow snipers are vicious. Had one run where I just kept missing Aion, until Kishuna left. That unleashed those monster, which each killed one of my best units (while Aion himself Bolting Matthew to death in that first round). Killed Aion on my player phase now that he was weighed down, but Hector ended up having to help, so I lost another unit(and almost lost Hector himself). Before that it was one of my better runs, but after that massacre I had lost too many of my best to make it past Dragon's Gate.

Only one silver bow sniper was alive, which is why I survived, because I usually kill them really fast because they are 20 free experience to just attack, and a free level to kill. 

Are you trying for 24A or 24B? I ask for the death of Dart prevents the recruiting of Geitz from 24B.

I'm almost certainly going 24A at this point, because to go 24B I'd need to give Lyn at least 5 levels, and Lyn is Lyn, sooo... maybe I can go 24B, because unpromoted Wallace is just gonna get his butt whooped in 3 turns almost certainly, and 24B is an easier chapter due to the boss not moving and no fog of war BS.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:
16 hours ago, Benice said:

B-BETTER OSWIN?!

If you level him up, yes. And his growths are a bit better, too (although, hilariously enough, his defense is lower).

Yeah, but I think Kevin has a higher speed growth and a 120% hp growth to make up for it, but Kevin is one of the most beastly armor knights i have ever seen, over Oswin and Amelia kidding, don't hurt me.

My dude saga, chapter 8: It's Nosferatoo late to apologize/A disappointing update.

The replies:

Spoiler
15 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

His recruitment is the main lord of your mode and Lyn.

Phew! I had a feeling about that being it.

feels bad man

You're welcome.

SOLDIERS destroying Raven? I mean he 1RKOs all of them easily so unless he misses a ton...

That was in ENM, but yeah, he died four times.

Hey why is this part quoted as bold but not the rest? Well who knows... I mean yeah I guess... but given what I said after, would I even be a good partner if I can't stay loyal to a fictional character for fucks sake 😢 

It's okay, you'll find someone.

Yeah, you know I talked about my bad Eliwood before but he was actually pretty blessed at level 11, but then he gained like no stats all the way to level 20... he had 10 speed and Atk at that level which is pretty neat. But then at level 20 he had 12 speed and 13 str iirc... absolutely terrible.

Outstanding! That's where mine's headed too. 6 strength? He makes Wil seem good!

Verfek.

Gurfct

I enjoy them though, it's not too big that scrolling and quoting is a pain, but it's not so small that they show nothing to talk about.

Thanks! I think.

I would love to indulge myself on lala land and imagine this is the case, but how? It's not like I declared to Rebecca (or could for the matter) and she was interested in Wil since forever... but if we were never together then all that means is I'm interested in multiple at a time. Well ok, I guess that makes me feel better.

There we go.

...Is making my readers go through existential crises a bad thing?

Yeah I would appreciate it but it also helps you to keep him alive, his high damage could be useful ocassionally. Isadora is actually pretty good, con issues aside. She has 16 speed and 50% growth, so she'll double fine if you don't neglect her because she is a pre-promote.

Well, I feel like I'll lose some units on the dread isle and Isadora's not considered good, (I think) so she's fair game.

I don't think anyone can double Kishuna for tha matter, I thought he had max speed, maybe later on and someone like Guy- sorry, I mean Lyn could double. You won't get an Elysian Whip in time because it's what you need to steal from a Pegasus Knight in chapter 18 (boat). But your Florina is so good her hitrates will be ok I think.

Huh. Well, hopefully his strength is good enough to make a meaningful dent in Kishuna! Without a crit, getting rid of him is going to be hard.

Sealen had one. And... huh... the SECRET BOOK!!1! from early game... and like somewhere there was a Goddess icon oh I remember!!!
YOU CAN GET A SPEEDWINGS BY STEAL- sorry...

ARRGHHH! I don't care about secret books that much.

His base speed is and his growth is 40% so... it's not too good...

IIRC Rebecca had 60% growth...If her one edge over Wil was that she's fast, they really should have made it 70 or even 80.

That was so cute! Again you blow me away with your writing skills... which I mean it doesn't take a lot to impress me because I don't know anything about writing but still. Now I'm rooting for Wil, YOU BETTER KEEP HIM ALIVE!

Aww! Thanks! I have no idea how to write romance as the genre doesn't interest me too much and I'm not exactly a hit with the ladies...

As for me, I'll just self-insert myself as Dart (Even though I more resemble Erk irl) and be the supportive friend whose compatriot got in a relationship... I mean, I have already been that ir-...l ... is this my fate?

I get the vibes; my friend is dating the same person off and on, so I can hang out with him for two months then be all alone for the next two...

I notice you keep only using the Eliwood mode maps, but you can find the rest of the HHM maps here: https://www.fireemblemwod.com/fe7.htm It may be in spanish, but that shouldn't be a problem, there's a translate button at the top of the page too. It also shows all the treasure, and other cool stuff like reinforcements and where units (like Raven) move to.

Thanks! That helps a lot.

Well, if I could actually copy/select the photo there. But I do appreciate it anyways.

And according to this website, apparently Nergal's name in the spanish version is literally Black?

If Hector killed the right merc, why is he there again, screenshot order malfunction?

Imgur was being really weird with this update; I think photos with text, (Such as Raven's recruitment) scramble the order, and there was a thick ton of text in this chapter.

Archer on right can attack.

Bingo! Now if only I could strategize to save My dude's waifu's life.

Thank god, all if you weren't greedy with chip damage... 

Thank god is right! My ego got the best of me again!

hehe

One must laugh at Garon to avoid crying at him.

With Marcus and other high move units co-operating to rush as fast as possible to get to him, everyone kills enemies. Marcus rushes, not necessarily always at full mov, but it's desirable. 

In other words, if you haven't botched the whole game yet, it is viable to get.

FE7's writing making sense with gameplay?? Only NEVER, LOL. It's by turn limit. Even then, I imagine the tremendous yelling of battle could have been heard since Turn 1 and if Player phase and Enemy phase music are like anthems then they are easily hearable.

Let's go with that. Also, can I just say that the map theme for 16 and 17 was awesome? I generally prefer 8's music, but dang, I loved that one. I don't remember it being in Eliwood mode.

That last quote is in fact quote... HOWEVER! I seriously hate this text, why not make Lucius blue since now so he can help take out the knights in the room above, or maybe be another way of recruiting Raven which like isn't targeted by him!

That would be nice; I see no reason why Lyn can't recruit him.

Wait. His Lyn mode ending stated that he left Caelin. Why is he back there already? Why not just have him stay there in his Lyn ending?

Hahaha what the heck? Did they literally start having sex in the middle of a battle? Or do you just mean kissing fervently in this context?

Well, I meant kissing fervently, but I suppose that you could headcanon that they got into it more than they're letting on.

But canonically it was just a kiss.

That just wasn't subtle, irl though... They're not even subtle, because it's not even a hint.

Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time.

13 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Oh also, new idea came in. You could try to eventually get Rebecca back into the fighting @Benice since you've already hacked Battle Before Dawn I think it would be fine if for your fan fiction story.

Oh shoot, I haven't fixed Battle Before Dawn yet! You know, I may wait and see if I need to. But I suppose I can add Rebecca into the fighting later on...

13 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

The secret shop with promotion items is frustratingly late (chapter 31). Theoretically you could get the second earth seal from the Battle Before Dawn to get the last promotion item you would need for this plan earlier, but getting that is difficult even when not ironmaning (its has to be stolen off of a Luna Driud that sits next to where a majority of enemy reinforcements arrive)

Naturally. And I think promoted thieves lose the ability to steal.

What a wise move.

I learned my lesson in Lyn mode. Twice.

Oh the Myrmidon is taking up the space the archer can use to shoot Florina. I am guessing this is one of the games where the enemies range assumes all other enemies stay in place, so that looks like a safe space when you check his range.

Yeah. But considering how important she is, I should have been more cautious.

Yeah, that's no good. I feel like Fiora could have been Eliwood recruited also.

Lyn knows that best ending is all the pegasisters marrying the lord, and she is out to defend her pegawife.

Alas for her, she is taken. One day I really oughta do the pegasisters=pegawaifus thing.

Wait, no no no no that makes Roy and Lilina cousins! That would destroy my planned fanfic when I LP FE6!

Scary as he looks I don't think I've ever seen him actually use that killing edge.

Well, I wasn't going to really get to him either way.

You have to be really rushing to get to him in time for the Silver sword, but you have a couple of turns to kill the

Knight Crest off of him, but it looks like you played it a little too safe to nab the promotion item. I had a feeling that might happen without Marcus to carry you forward.

Yeah...I'm not good at not turtling.

If only Merlinus lived long enough to save the ... iron lance? Why did he have that?

I actually have no idea. I think it was Oswin's?

12 hours ago, Hello72207 said:

Huh, I recall killing him in my first playthrough. Musta been me being the ultra dumb.

So uhh, I have had no more resets, but I had a slaughterfest.

Oh boy!

Ooh. That sucks a lot.

At least you are only in no-thief land for two/three maps, depending on if ya got Kishuna or not.

Uhai's chapter, Lucius died.

Kishuna's actually tough in HHM? I remember mowing down his morphs easily.

Dragon's gate, Lowen died because I forgot to move him, and Raven nearly died.

Zoinks. This sounds a bit like me. This doesn't bode well for the dread isle...

Nobody's ever said the bolded part before.

7 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Taking a risk on that Halberd really bit you on that one.

I don't understand the drop into water mechanics either; it cost me on my trainee solo run once when I tried to save Amelia by murdering Vanessa overboard and it dumped Amelia next to the revenant.

That's going to be fun.

6 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Rube must stop him? I must stop him. That petulant harlot Sylvis must never be allowed near the valiant Arkis. 

Oh dear...

2 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

this means i have more reason to hate FE7"s design now.

You and me both...I swear, if I lose her in chapter 20 before Fiora arrives...

2 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

I don't know. Hawkeye exists.

PREPROMOTED FILTH!

Or that Lyn existed.

SACAEN TRASH!

I didn't realize that was possible. I once had Epona get stuck on a fence in Hyrule Field in OoT 3DS. Like instead of jumping all the way over it, she landed on it, and could only walk up and down the fence line. I couldn't get off her either. What a way to soft-lock. All because Epona's a fence-sitter on whether she'd vote for Zelda or Ganondorf.

Wow. That's a weird one. For me, it was because The poe's soul despawned in the middle of the animation where you take it and the game decided to not exist.

I don't know of any way to do that without grinding. It's even worse when you consider it means Lyn mode is mandatory if you want Nergal's back-story.

Yeah, it really sucks.

But we did get Nils to be the tankiest member of our team until Wallace showed up! 9/9 def/res. Highlight of all of Lyn mode; the tanky bard.

Aran's definitely on the better end of the Dawn Brigade. Not as much as Jill, Nolan, Zihark or lower difficulty Edward. But definitely better than Meg, Fiona, Illyana, Leonardo...

Is Edward good? In five levels he didn't get strength. And of course, due to Bexp being wack, he didn't get strength from that either.

Not every parent has to be a relevant character. But probably that toaster from Chapter 1.

Why did I include that?

What would Ruben say?

"BLISTERING BARNACLES! BIOGAS!"

I did. But it's still going to weigh at least as much as a person. Horses aren't exactly lacking in the meat department... and well.. have you caught a medicine ball? Now imagine that except instead of ~10 kilos, we're talking maybe 53 for Florina (she looks pretty light), and 70 for Huey/Makar. Man, even catching 30 kg is murder.

I refuse to accept that Florina is heavier than me. She is now canonically 94.7 pounds/43 kilos.

My last Florina made up for it. She capped strength. Twice. Once before promotion, again five levels after promoting (which to be fair was easy because the cap didn't increase much). Absolute killing machine. A bit of a glass canon though. Kent and Sain both managed to cap speed and strength... if only just before endgame. Eliwood was actually pretty great up until the dread Isle with a lot of defense and speed, and just enough strength (meaning he needed his rapier for cavalry, but I'll take it). Hector was basically a knight, with high strength and defense, but doubled by everything before he decided to get good after the dread isle (ironic). Over all it was a good run.

That's good! I've talked about my 20 strength, base speed/skill peg rider Florina a lot, but I'm happy to hear that Florina herself was able to murder some blokes!

When you realize the villager was a spy sent to try and make you sympathetic to Bauker so you wouldn't kill him, but was bad at his job.

Wo!

Ominous.

Onimoose

More like Lentzenheimmer. Erzenheimer doesn't do anything because he's waiting for the vase to agree.

We're all so very proud of Erzenheimer to have that level of respect of the vase's smooth, erotic curves.

And then Wil kissed Rebecca and she got super-pregnant.

That would make Wolt a lot older than Roy, tho.

Careful, he'll go stark-Raven mad if you use an edgelord.

He doesn't like the Navarricious fiends, I guess.

We know it was you...

I'd take a that trade a dozen times over. I mean, worst case scenario nothing happens and best case you win.

Exactly! Other than it hitting Florina because bigbrain.

Raven has no appreciation for Zelda references. Or maybe he's just mad it got butchered.

News flash, we are in FE7; it was written by a butcher.

Pretty sure it's turn based.

Naturally

Is it a relationship, or just indentured servitude? You know, that fancy term for slavery.

It's a relationship in which Raven removes Lucius' dentures if he fails to comply.

Something my guys don't know about.

GROVEL, RNG CURSED WORM! I AM THE LORD OF STR/DEF!

Probably. Makes more sense than the other guy.

I really hope that's what it meant...

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I will have his head on a plate!

No, wait. I already did.

...well, that was fast.

Well, it did disrupt your thought process. Good enough.

Use Hicks. He is hilarious. He is also bad. But, hilarious.

Bad? Say no more.

Oswin is still the only reason I haven't thrown my computer of the cliffs above my house.

Well, Kevin is literally Treck wearing Oswin's armor painted blue. So... yeah. Not the game's most stellar portrait. Thankfully, it's by far the game's most blatant splice. Everyone else is less obvious.

And all of my OCs are generic villagers and/or horrendous recolors.

Frankly, if that was Nergal's death quote FE7 would be the best FE game ever.

Oy.

I wish I were joking, I really do, but the similarities are truly uncanny.

Guenchaos makes me think of guacamole...

Lyn is new, though! Hurrah FE7.

Yay, another not-very-good swordlord!! Yaaaeeyey

Who? This must've happened off-screen, because last I heard, this guy was not quite a general yet. It just gets better and better...

He was posthumously promoted for being kind and ordering to make Florina stop breathing.

Will and Rebecca both perished together 20 years later in the war against Bern.

*Gasp* Perhaps...

Why of couuursseee Wil's gonna survive...

Ah yes, Edgelord and Merlinus-bait. I'm more fond of Canas, to be honest. Please try to get Canas.

Canas is the only Non-Nino character I really like in FE7!

That was a nice bit of misery.

My heart still hasn't recovered...

Please pay more attention in the future. Don't force me to bring out the one image that everyone's been using to torment me since I created it...

The Lilina one?

Funny how that only makes him easier to recruit on hard.

I like it, though.

It's possible, by rushing ahead with your cavaliers. If you had Marcus of a promoted Kent/Sain from Lyn mode, it's be very easy.

Sir, that requires skill. What has implied that I have that?

But that's all right, there's no rush yet. You want him to get the knight's crest so you can pilfer it off his corpse.

Assuming you made it to him. You did, right? Right...?

Okay, now is the time! Have Kent and Sain rush ahead, and take that!

...that's what you're gonna do, right...?

Txzubig9 o

It matters, at least one soldier needs to survive to unlock Canas.

Glad I saved that last one, then!

Certainly would make more sense. This guy's far less of a mess than Bauker. Maybe because he only has two lines and a wrong description. Not much room to give him three different personalities.

Rip Dead guy. He was an underdeveloped man.

Ruben says Bauker is Barker in name only. In reality, Lloyd is the Barker knock-off.

I really need to finish reading your TRS LP...

Petulant har-- Ahhhh, Butterman. Come now. What was the need for that? When have I ever insulted your girl Arkis?

I...Will not answer that.

1 hour ago, Pengaius said:

It's no coincidence that Kreiss has barely been mentioned around here...

Most times you mentioned him really. 

He has a point.

1 hour ago, Hello72207 said:

Losing Florina the chapter before her sister was second saddest, but it was also on the last turn, so if I hadn't done the button clicking mistake, promoted sain, Florina (who had gotten a perfect level earlier in the chapter.), and Matthew with the two promotion items was horrible. I almost allowed myself to reset just because it was a flawed mistake.

A perfect level for Florina? What is with you and earlygame peg riders getting perfect levels? First Shanna, now Florina?!

Only one silver bow sniper was alive, which is why I survived, because I usually kill them really fast because they are 20 free experience to just attack, and a free level to kill.

Me too; I'll probably give the kill to Raven or Wil, who I will try to promote at the last minute if I make it that far.

I'm almost certainly going 24A at this point, because to go 24B I'd need to give Lyn at least 5 levels, and Lyn is Lyn, sooo... maybe I can go 24B, because unpromoted Wallace is just gonna get his butt whooped in 3 turns almost certainly, and 24B is an easier chapter due to the boss not moving and no fog of war BS.

I really liked Linus's Four-fanged Offense map. Lloyd's, not so much. It was one of the few maps I really liked from FE7.

Yeah, but I think Kevin has a higher speed growth and a 120% hp growth to make up for it, but Kevin is one of the most beastly armor knights i have ever seen, over Oswin and Amelia kidding, don't hurt me.

Dang.

The update:

Spoiler

Em0UANS.pngslkmk4y.pngxoPofgR.pngZWlwuCG.png4mDRvGP.pngnmeFqIB.png

Much discussing, etc. with people about going to the dread isle, then Fargus asks for us to hand his arse to him.

pCqIXPe.png8YUGqAJ.pngrKcV7ut.png

Oh, how I wish Lyn was a free deployment slot.

THE MAP:

Boom!.webp?dl=0

9MExEvn.png

Hoo-wee! Those are some pretty dang good HM bonuses! 10 speed isn't shabby, and his bad defense is helped by his massive HP. That Con is really bad for a dedicated axe user, though.

Today, I'm bringing the lords, Raven, Oswin and Priscilla. I am not bringing Florina because there's only a few enemies who don't have WTA, and there's an archer with a killer bow. Why was deployment so tight for this chapter?!

iCLB5zV.png

It's everyone's favorite nerd! Oh boy, I'm so glad I got him.

5pqNiRq.pngLtXn09R.png

He joins with a secret book and quite decent base stats; He is a bit slow, but he shouldn't get doubled too much; he does, however, get weighed down by one point by every tome he can carry. I'm definitely using him, but I'm unsure as to what to do with the secret book; I may give it to Oswin for Kishuna or sell it for more funds. I think Farina arrives in chapter 25? Maybe 23. Either way, I really want a surplus of funds for when she's recruitable.

On turn one, almost nothing at all happened. I don't have any screenshots at all for it, actually.

Z9ZNyVh.pngXjs7Yxc.pngG34r6Q6.png

IT'S WIRE 2.0 KILL IT BURN IT DESTROY IT! MUUUUURDEEEERRR!

And he's an ambush spawn. Why not.

WrvKYTI.pngrXFSvHg.pngUwyH1OF.pngBcIfx0p.png

Not too bad for an enemy phase...

Fm9c9lO.png

Pffft...Wow, this boss is laughable. Sure, 15 defense, but he's also got six speed and a steel lance, which would tank it down to three speed; OSWIN can almost double this guy.

ga1ldU3.png

Speaking of Oswin...

Ch9BF7f.png9R4daRd.png

Scratch that, Oswin does double the boss! And now Oswin is faster than Wil. Geez, I bet Oswin's speed growth is 15%.

Oreb0Tl.pngqQmVVeN.pngJAtXLNG.png

Wagh... Bad Raven! Bad!

jK26DPj.png

No u!

VQweuVQ.pngHJ1nbEB.png6NumhtE.png

Oh my god, wow. This is absolutely hilarious. He's a promoted Paladin! He should not be borderline ORKO'd!

2qDlf2Z.pngA1uPgMo.pngdX8bMMU.png

I forgot to unequip the hammer again. I am obviously an awesome tactician.

zfyWFTM.png

Eh...Defense.

fY2Wm1d.png

PATHETIC!

idy2ya9.png

Finish him.

0csrRvs.pngqddyFY5.pngLTjEWhx.png

Aha! Excellent, Oswin! You'll do better against mages now, too! Six res is I think the best non-Lucius/Canas res on my team.

voECNfq.png

All right, let's take out this-

STUPID RESTART CHAPTER BUTTON! CURSE YOU! I CURSE YOU AND ALL YOUR CHILDREN!!!

Well, at least it only took me to the first round of combat with Damian.

Ob6ptbp.png

There we go.

voECNfq.png

Now then, let's actually take this guy out.

9T17pOT.png

Toast!

kVnpkkS.png

Good enough for Eliwood to pick up the kill?

5earEg5.png0QFNcMT.pngX7uF3lv.png

Not even close, but Lyn has no problems dispatching this bloke.

EccZefR.png

MARVELOUS! SPECTACULAR! PERFECT!

Ua8oY41.pngBsxhTFB.png

My, these enemies are quite scrubby. This chapter may have been hard if they were sort of accurate...

Let's fastforward to the end of the chapter, after Eliwood's decent level, Canas' meh level and Priscilla proving why everyone's thirsting after her. Strength is good!

CFEq8xU.pngVQJ0nSK.png0D2Tjth.png

yom8ApT.png

Before we finish, let's visit this village.

8kbhp49.png7k0Bhqm.png

Eyy, a sleep staff! Perfect for Priscilla! It looks like this guy used it on Hector.

CflBWzt.png

Welp. Well, at least it wasn't a crit.

GYJpl4D.pngWA34xoH.png

WELP. That didn't go very well. This chapter isn't even that hard! How did I kill Hector on THIS map?!

And on my second/third-if-you-count-the-restart-button attempt, I did basically the same thing, only I baited the Nosferatu shaman out with Canas. Some levels were better, others were worse.

Oh, and Merlinus died this time.

wLRJ9i1.png

Will I never allow him to survive?

IpEuwtP.pngRh4ASIE.pngrKadKh3.png3UBCPds.pngZvIaA2J.png4ghKCdB.pngM8BOE1W.pngi7OMMfw.pngu0fNlld.pngcYO8LMv.png

And we cleared the map!

Let's just make sure I can talk to Fargus before I arena abuse. The cash and Eliwood levels will be really helpful.

fddPgcf.png

Yup, we're free to abu-I FRICKIN' DOUBLE CLICKED!! NOOOOOOO!!! DANGIT DANGIT DANGIT DANGIT! I can't even arena abuse right!!! Arrrghhhh! I missed one of the houses too! I bet it had a knight/hero crest or a speedwing! Curses!

Well, on the bright side, I got Canas, a lancereaver and a sleep staff. That's pretty good.

FczkEui.pngnUdGrZL.png0wY1QMn.png0w9JcNv.png00AHYBz.pngkmwC9Lx.pngCiyyY35.pngkNJTbdp.pngjNklCcm.pngfSpedwU.pngDqFILDh.pngzWGnRQm.png

And next time, we'll be sailing on a jolly pirate ship, a yo-ho-ho with a bottle of rum!

...I need a bottle of rum after messing up this chapter.

Well, I hope you guys all stay healthy and happy! See you later!

tFwBF8D.pngIt appears that I have not died. I do wonder where I am.

XYJfXXs.pngHee hee hee! Oh Erk, ever so uptight.

tFwBF8D.pngHell. It appears I am in hell. St. Elimine, what did I do to deserve this?

XYJfXXs.pngGlad you asked! You see, I have this plan, and there's this mercenary named Glass who needs to survive for the plan to succeed.

tFwBF8D.png...How do I know you're not just lying?

XYJfXXs.pngI can shapeshift.

tFwBF8D.pngProve it.

tdpuQf4.pngGood enough?

tFwBF8D.pngDear lord...

XYJfXXs.pngSo, continuing from where you interrupted me so VERY rudely, I need you to help him.

tFwBF8D.pngSighhhhh...What do I do?

XYJfXXs.pngYou first need to wear this, then I send you to the dread isle. You'll know what to do once you get there!

tFwBF8D.pngI'm not sure if it's worse that you're sending me to the dread isle or that you're making me wear a garbage bag.

XYJfXXs.pngIt's an essential!

tFwBF8D.pngVery well.

XYJfXXs.pngHee hee hee! Good luck, Erk! Bring back nachos!

Rebecca*

Lowen

Guy

Serra

Bartre

Dorcas

Marcus

Erk

Defeated as enemy

*Retreated

???

Dishonorably spared

RESET COUNT: Hector x 2

Lyn x 2

Bandit x 2

Eliwood x 5

Merlinus x 6

Merlinus deaths as a merchant: 6

Edited by Benice

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Imgur was being really weird with this update; I think photos with text, (Such as Raven's recruitment) scramble the order, and there was a thick ton of text in this chapter.

Ah, yes, the Imgur problems. LPing has been so much less annoying since I left that site behind.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

The Lilina one?

Yup, that's the one. Don't you dare allow me to use it on you!

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Wait. His Lyn mode ending stated that he left Caelin. Why is he back there already? Why not just have him stay there in his Lyn ending?

I mean, why doesn't he leave his cell to tell Raven that he's no longer imprisoned and so he doesn't have to fight for Bernard any longer?

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I really need to finish reading your TRS LP...

Yes. Give me views. My ego requires them.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

He has a point.

No, he does not. I promoted the bastard. I promoted him! Gave him a level and then promoted him! I saved his life when I coulda killed him and saved myself some trouble! Butterman should be more respectful.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

5pqNiRq.pngLtXn09R.png

Eyy, it's "we suddenly care about continuity with FE6, so he randomly dies in his ending!" man!

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Ch9BF7f.png9R4daRd.png

Scratch that, Oswin does double the boss! And now Oswin is faster than Wil. Geez, I bet Oswin's speed growth is 15%.

30. Still pretty impressive.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

6NumhtE.png

Oh my god, wow. This is absolutely hilarious. He's a promoted Paladin! He should not be borderline ORKO'd!

Well, he does have a killing edge, which can be scary... if your name isn't Oswin, of course.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

What's the bind for resetting? R? Because in my emulator it's ctr+R. Difficult to accidentally press.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Well, at least it only took me to the first round of combat with Damian.

Yeah, GBA has instant autosuspend. I wonder why none of the other games did that.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

IpEuwtP.pngRh4ASIE.pngrKadKh3.png3UBCPds.pngZvIaA2J.png4ghKCdB.pngM8BOE1W.pngi7OMMfw.pngu0fNlld.png

It's a trade-off: Canas took Oswin's speed level. I think it's fine, personally.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

you're making me wear a garbage bag.

!!!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Gurfct

Qurfkt

There we go.

...Is making my readers go through existential crises a bad thing?

That was my own fault for being cringe.

IIRC Rebecca had 60% growth...If her one edge over Wil was that she's fast, they really should have made it 70 or even 80.

You're correct but I disagree. Rebecca should have 9 speed at base and keep her growth the same, Wil can have 6 instead. Her strength could be bumped to 5 and Wil's to 8.

Aww! Thanks! I have no idea how to write romance as the genre doesn't interest me too much

Neither do I, romance always seemed very uninteresting to me because they are 99% filler and 1% is the declaration and the kissing and whatnot.

I get the vibes; my friend is dating the same person off and on, so I can hang out with him for two months then be all alone for the next two...

Yeh it sucks. Thought my friend broke up 'cause long distance relationship.

And according to this website, apparently Nergal's name in the spanish version is literally Black?

The spanish word for Black is "Negro" so it's not the same. 

In other words, if you haven't botched the whole game yet, it is viable to get.

You could have also used Sain, Kent, Florina and Priscilla to rescue Oswin to the frontlines to help, while simultaneously have them transport other units like Hector so you can help clear a path, it would have been pretty difficult and possibly require a bit of luck but you would have to leave some enemies behind for it to work.

Let's go with that. Also, can I just say that the map theme for 16 and 17 was awesome? I generally prefer 8's music, but dang, I loved that one. I don't remember it being in Eliwood mode.

You mean companions? If so yeah, it's pretty good

Spoiler

Let's just say he fell really in love with Raven and followed him everywhere and they got here somehow... look it doesn't make much sense either way.

Well, I meant kissing fervently, but I suppose that you could headcanon that they got into it more than they're letting on.

But canonically it was just a kiss.

Nah I preffer it your way, just having all these mature themes like sex and blood and what not is dumb. I like something more moderate, not like those 2010 animations. or like those 1990s fan translations with excessive swearing for no reason. Also I'll try to keep my replies more PG too, since that's what you're going for here, and I respect that decision.

Oh, how I wish Lyn was a free deployment slot.

Oh how I wish FE7 was hard with interesting map design and enemy composition instead of limiting the amount of units you can use by an excessive margin (Seriously, only 6 people this chapter, why?)

Those are some pretty dang good HM bonuses!

Actually... those are just his normal stats, it would be even better if he got HM bonuses but units only get them when they are recruitable as an enemy and he joins you as a blue unit immediately in chapter 19.

I am not bringing Florina because there's only a few enemies who don't have WTA, and there's an archer with a killer bow.

Ehh, there's a village you can only get without fighting by using her and cantoing out. And it's not a problem if they don't  hit her if she hides behind unpassable terrain but... yeah.

It's everyone's favorite nerd! Oh boy, I'm so glad I got him.

5pqNiRq.pngLtXn09R.png

He joins with a secret book and quite decent base stats; He is a bit slow, but he shouldn't get doubled too much; he does, however, get weighed down by one point by every tome he can carry. I'm definitely using him

You got inspired by the WAIFU video didn't you? That's what I like so much about those videos, they get me hyped to watch that stuff. Mekkah has many more videos like that so go check them out, he has one on Isadora too.

Geez, I bet Oswin's speed growth is 15%.

I remember it was sorta decent actually, let me check.
It's 30% which is quite high for a Knight. To me 30% and 40% are the exact same thing but I know that mathematically they aren't.

LTjEWhx.png

Aha! Excellent, Oswin! You'll do better against mages now, too! Six res is I think the best non-Lucius/Canas res on my team.

Oswin is a favorite for people who don't have too many good combat units, anyways he needs a Knights Crest, which you missed. Let me check where next one is.https://serenesforest.net/blazing-sword/miscellaneous/item-locations/ SF has this data actually, in HHM you can get a Knight's Crest by defeating Eubans in Chapter 22. And that's it, those are all the Knights Crest you will ever get. You can use an Earth Seal though... but given the current situation of your army, that's in huge demand.

How do you even press that? Do you continuosly leave the chapter or what? Why? Just screenshot one thing, give it a name like "1" and move on ten after you finish the level you order them all.

EccZefR.png

What the?! Holy cow, Lyn was already better than Eliwood, but hot damn!

CFEq8xU.pngVQJ0nSK.png0D2Tjth.png

Eliwood well, I mean he still fails to double so doing more damage is better, I hope your next Eli level is Str and Speed. Priscilla is on her way to blessedness I think? Canas may not get the bestest of level ups here but not only does he already do great damage, his promotion man... remember that! Also gets you another healer early.

Spoiler

IpEuwtP.pngRh4ASIE.pngrKadKh3.png3UBCPds.pngZvIaA2J.png4ghKCdB.pngM8BOE1W.pngi7OMMfw.pngu0fNlld.pngcYO8LMv.png

Most of these levels are really good. Canas's first is the worst but other than that, it's all good. Eliwood was blessed with Str and Spd see!!

Arrrghhhh! I missed one of the houses too! I bet it had a knight/hero crest or a speedwing! Curses!

If you mean the house by the arena, that's a green house and those don't give you anything. Only the red ones.

Spoiler

tFwBF8D.pngHell. It appears I am in hell. St. Elimine, what did I do to deserve this?

XYJfXXs.pngGlad you asked! You see, I have this plan, and there's this mercenary named Glass who needs to survive for the plan to succeed.

tFwBF8D.pngProve it.

tdpuQf4.pngGood enough?

tFwBF8D.pngDear lord...

XYJfXXs.pngSo, continuing from where you interrupted me so VERY rudely, I need you to help him.

XYJfXXs.pngYou first need to wear this, then I send you to the dread isle. You'll know what to do once you get there!

tFwBF8D.pngI'm not sure if it's worse that you're sending me to the dread isle or that you're making me wear a garbage bag.

tFwBF8D.pngVery well.

How do you manage to make such interesting side-stories?
Wait he isn't going to be Ephidel is he? He already appeared in the story. But you can do what you wish.

35 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah, yes, the Imgur problems. LPing has been so much less annoying since I left that site behind.

I used it back when I LPed, what do you use now that is better?

Edited by This boi uses Nino
PG-zizing the replies and fixing some things for readability's sake.

yom8ApT.png

Before we finish, let's visit this village.

...The ones that wait until you cross the line (...box really) are super deadly. They are going to

WA34xoH.png

WELP. That didn't go very well. This chapter isn't even that hard! How did I kill Hector on THIS map?!

Yup, we're free to abu-I FRICKIN' DOUBLE CLICKED!! NOOOOOOO!!! DANGIT DANGIT DANGIT DANGIT! I can't even arena abuse right!!!

At least you weren't checking out the combat forecast for him. Side note Fargus has arbitrarily ludicrous stats in EHM, which surpass his HHM version.

Well, on the bright side, I got Canas, a lancereaver and a sleep staff. That's pretty good.

That is missing the Devil Axe and Short bow from this chapter, so no big loss.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, he does have a killing edge, which can be scary... if your name isn't Oswin, of course.

Only in Eliwood mode, in which he waits until you cross the line (box really) which makes him much less scary.

Huh, I recall killing him in my first playthrough. Musta been me being the ultra dumb.

Hector mode, he is next to Fargus, Eliwood mode, he is above the arena.

A perfect level for Florina? What is with you and earlygame peg riders getting perfect levels? First Shanna, now Florina?!

Yeah, Florina and Shanna both always whip everything for me, but for some reason all of FE8's fliers hate me, they always die really quickly on ironmans, and otherwise they don't do well if I stay with them. Farina also destroys everything, although I've never used Tate or Fiora.

9MExEvn.png

Hoo-wee! Those are some pretty dang good HM bonuses! 10 speed isn't shabby, and his bad defense is helped by his massive HP. That Con is really bad for a dedicated axe user, though.

I think berserker promotion gives him like 3-4 con, though, and he has a good speed growth, so it doesn't matter all that much.

Ua8oY41.pngBsxhTFB.png

My, these enemies are quite scrubby. This chapter may have been hard if they were sort of accurate...

Try charging the level 17-18 pirates and mages without marcus when they have powerful weapons and my luck with enemy hits, and there is the difficulty.

fddPgcf.png

Yup, we're free to abu-I FRICKIN' DOUBLE CLICKED!! NOOOOOOO!!! DANGIT DANGIT DANGIT DANGIT! I can't even arena abuse right!!! Arrrghhhh! I missed one of the houses too! I bet it had a knight/hero crest or a speedwing! Curses!

Chillax, that house only had a short bow, I think.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

6NumhtE.png

He only has a killing edge in Eliwood mode, actually, which is weird.

13 hours ago, Pengaius said:

I liked the idea of implying you had a killer pun awaiting his demise, and were just waiting for the opportunity to use it.

11 hours ago, Benice said:

Yeah, that's no good. I feel like Fiora could have been Eliwood recruited also.

I always felt like it made Fiora pretty redundant most of the time. Unless you skip Lyn mode, odds are Florina's way better by then... and if she's dead you can't recruit Fiora. Unless one literally loses Florina right after recruiting her, or uses both. (The latter of which might work for you).

Wait, no no no no that makes Roy and Lilina cousins! That would destroy my planned fanfic when I LP FE6!

Another reason to push Eliwood and Ninian is that it allows me to put Florina with Hector... which we obviously won't see this game. Then I ship Lyn off to Sacae with Kent. Why Kent? I never use Rath, remember?

Wow. That's a weird one. For me, it was because The poe's soul despawned in the middle of the animation where you take it and the game decided to not exist.

I kind of gathered. I mean, the alternative was those particularly rare chus, and the bottle stops time when it grabs something.

Is Edward good? In five levels he didn't get strength. And of course, due to Bexp being wack, he didn't get strength from that either.

Depends on the difficulty and whether he gets screwed (he's got a 60% strength growth, 65% skill, 60% speed, 50% luck, 35% def, 20% res and 85% hp). Zihark makes him redundant especially on higher difficulties where bases matter more, but the Caladbolg makes him pretty useful in part 3. Also the fact he ended up my Alondite user kind of implicates he can amount to something. Being as fragile as he is when he starts means he's more trouble than he's worth on hard.

12 hours ago, Benice said:

That would make Wolt a lot older than Roy, tho.

Or super-pregnancy takes longer than regular pregnancy.

We know it was you...

Why would I want Hector dead? I think I'm the nicest person to Hector in this thread.

GROVEL, RNG CURSED WORM! I AM THE LORD OF STR/DEF!

Rub it in some more.

Guenchaos makes me think of guacamole...

I made a joke about reading Guenchaos as "GuacNachos" back in the TRS LP. This reminds me of that. Maybe I just really like Guac and Nachos.

Yay, another not-very-good swordlord!! Yaaaeeyey

But she's also the first Lord in the series to use a bow. Oh... wait Alm. Never mind. Kaga never lets anyone have anything.

*Gasp* Perhaps...

Why of couuursseee Wil's gonna survive...

Wil cannot die. HE IS IMMORTAL!

LTjEWhx.png

Best knight confirmed. See, you can tell Kaga wasn't involved in this. He'd have never allowed a knight to be this good.

EccZefR.png

Lyn deciding she needs to be less useless else she contribute to the bodycount.

7k0Bhqm.png

Eyy, a sleep staff! Perfect for Priscilla! It looks like this guy used it on Hector.

I was gonna make that joke, but I guess it's your LP. Plot twist would be that it's an ordinary cane and he thinks it puts people to sleep because he talks while holding it... to the point they get bored.

I just realized Serra reminds me a lot of Sothis, being snooty and vain (and in this run, a goddess or something). Mind I like Serra more than Sothis because... well it's other people she's annoying. Sothis... well she annoys me.

Oh dear... all those clones were of Erk all along.

Nope. First the guac, now the Nachos. This is deliberate isn't it?

I mean, why doesn't he leave his cell to tell Raven that he's no longer imprisoned and so he doesn't have to fight for Bernard any longer?

Probably wouldn't matter because Raven wanted the opportunity to kill Hector because of their respective houses history. Seriously, he was going to side with his former enemy just for revenge on a guy who wasn't even in charge of house Ostia at the time (or even yet). Insane edgelord logic.

10 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Well, he was the one who told me about imgbox.com, which is what I just test-ran in the one I'm running. It seemed to have worked out pretty well. Now I just have to get back to the game so I can do another update or two.

9 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Missing the item that got me into the series is no big loss? Wait... actually it's probably not. Even I don't trust that thing.

My dude saga, chapter 9: Dishonor and loss

The part where I yell at people:

Spoiler
On 5/13/2020 at 10:50 AM, Saint Rubenio said:

May I ask what you use? I initially used dropbox, then switched to imgur (partially) but imgur still isn't super good for this kind of thing.

Because Raven is an edgelord who makes Lucius do all of the dishes.

Yes. Give me views. My ego requires them.

No, he does not. I promoted the bastard. I promoted him! Gave him a level and then promoted him! I saved his life when I coulda killed him and saved myself some trouble! Butterman should be more respectful.

Arkis is probably better at this than me, actually.

Eyy, it's "we suddenly care about continuity with FE6, so he randomly dies in his ending!" man!

Not if I have anything to say about it, and I do!

30. Still pretty impressive.

Whhhaaaaat? A good armor knight?

Why didn't he use it on Oswin? He wouldn't get doubled with it! I suppose it would do a bit less damage, but it's still probably better.

What's the bind for resetting? R? Because in my emulator it's ctr+R. Difficult to accidentally press.

I think it's F11; F10 also seems to do something similar.

Yeah, GBA has instant autosuspend. I wonder why none of the other games did that.

I have no idea. Possibly engine limitations.

It's a trade-off: Canas took Oswin's speed level.

Oswin doesn't really need the speed, so I'm happy to give it to Canas.

!!!

I think you and The Roger know where this is going...

On 5/13/2020 at 11:20 AM, This boi uses Nino said:

Qurfkt

Qrfcqt

That was my own fault for being cringe.

RIP.

You're correct but I disagree. Rebecca should have 9 speed at base and keep her growth the same, Wil can have 6 instead. Her strength could be bumped to 5 and Wil's to 8.

That would work better, yeah.

Neither do I, romance always seemed very uninteresting to me because they are 99% filler and 1% is the declaration and the kissing and whatnot.

That sounds about what I'd imagine it to be like too. 'Course, it's very popular, so it probably is better than that.

Yeh it sucks. Thought my friend broke up 'cause long distance relationship.

That moment when your friend tells you he broke up and you're trying your best not to laugh.

The spanish word for Black is "Negro" so it's not the same. 

...And I was looking at the words Black Fang, not Nergal, which is why I thought Nergal was literally called "Black". Jeez, where is my brain?!

You could have also used Sain, Kent, Florina and Priscilla to rescue Oswin to the frontlines to help, while simultaneously have them transport other units like Hector so you can help clear a path, it would have been pretty difficult and possibly require a bit of luck but you would have to leave some enemies behind for it to work.

Oh well, I'm sure we'll get some more knight's crests later on.

You mean companions? If so yeah, it's pretty good

Better than the ones from Lyn mode, at least.

Reveal hidden contents

Let's just say he fell really in love with Raven and followed him everywhere and they got here somehow... look it doesn't make much sense either way.

Yeah, let's go with that. I wonder if I'll have time to get them to A-support.

Nah I preffer it your way, just having all these mature themes like sex and blood and what not is dumb. I like something more moderate, not like those 2010 animations. or like those 1990s fan translations with excessive swearing for no reason. Also I'll try to keep my replies more PG too, since that's what you're going for here, and I respect that decision.

Honestly, you do you. As long as you're entertained and flattering my writing skills, I'm happy.

Oh how I wish FE7 was hard with interesting map design and enemy composition instead of limiting the amount of units you can use by an excessive margin (Seriously, only 6 people this chapter, why?)

I think that's part of why Oswin's so good; he can't normally ORKO, so the billions of enemies don't chip him down.

And this chapter caused me problems for two reasons, and only one of them was my bad tactics.

Actually... those are just his normal stats, it would be even better if he got HM bonuses but units only get them when they are recruitable as an enemy and he joins you as a blue unit immediately in chapter 19.

I'm smart. Those are still some great bases.

Ehh, there's a village you can only get without fighting by using her and cantoing out. And it's not a problem if they don't  hit her if she hides behind unpassable terrain but... yeah.

After last chapter, no chance that I'm risking her. Not when Fiora's so close!

You got inspired by the WAIFU video didn't you? That's what I like so much about those videos, they get me hyped to watch that stuff. Mekkah has many more videos like that so go check them out, he has one on Isadora too.

Actually, it was more the fact that I finished my first FE7 run just to see exactly how good Canas would turn out. He easily doubled everything with Luna, ORKO'd everything in sight, took minimal damage and actually one-rounded many bosses, including Ursula.

I remember it was sorta decent actually, let me check.
It's 30% which is quite high for a Knight. To me 30% and 40% are the exact same thing but I know that mathematically they aren't.

30's not bad, but why can't Wil get speed blessed?!

Oswin is a favorite for people who don't have too many good combat units, anyways he needs a Knights Crest, which you missed. Let me check where next one is.https://serenesforest.net/blazing-sword/miscellaneous/item-locations/ SF has this data actually, in HHM you can get a Knight's Crest by defeating Eubans in Chapter 22. And that's it, those are all the Knights Crest you will ever get. You can use an Earth Seal though... but given the current situation of your army, that's in huge demand.

Sain's officially headed for the bench. As things stand, I'd want my endgame team to have

• Oswin
  • Canas
  • The lords
  • Priscilla
  • Wil
  • All of the whitewings
  • Dart

Kent would also be nice and he's been decent, but the deployment is so tight right now, as are promotion items.

How do you even press that? Do you continuosly leave the chapter or what? Why? Just screenshot one thing, give it a name like "1" and move on ten after you finish the level you order them all.

There's a button that causes the emulator to rewind to some point in the chapter, at it happens to be f-11, right next to the screenshot button.

What the?! Holy cow, Lyn was already better than Eliwood, but hot damn!

Good thing for Eliwood that the level was denied.

Eliwood well, I mean he still fails to double so doing more damage is better, I hope your next Eli level is Str and Speed. Priscilla is on her way to blessedness I think? Canas may not get the bestest of level ups here but not only does he already do great damage, his promotion man... remember that! Also gets you another healer early.

And his magic is quite good! A little speed here and there and he'll be good to go.

Reveal hidden contents

Most of these levels are really good. Canas's first is the worst but other than that, it's all good. Eliwood was blessed with Str and Spd see!!

At long last!

If you mean the house by the arena, that's a green house and those don't give you anything. Only the red ones.

I missed the red one that was next to the north wall; apparently that one had a short bow, which means it was a tiny loss.

Reveal hidden contents

tFwBF8D.pngProve it.

tdpuQf4.pngGood enough?

tFwBF8D.pngDear lord...

tFwBF8D.pngVery well.

How do you manage to make such interesting side-stories?

With my keyboard? I dunno, I just make it up on the fly; heck, Glass' whole subplot was an impulsive decision on my part.
Wait he isn't going to be Ephidel is he? He already appeared in the story. But you can do what you wish.

Hee hee hee! You'll find out soon enough!

Yes, please do inform us.

23 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

...The ones that wait until you cross the line (...box really) are super deadly. They are going to

Yes. I really wanted to arena abuse, though.

At least you weren't checking out the combat forecast for him. Side note Fargus has arbitrarily ludicrous stats in EHM, which surpass his HHM version.

And it also induces a game over. And that is quite funny how EHM Fargus is more powerful than HHM. Not that it really matters.

I got the devil axe too, but I'm selling it. I do not want to lose a unit to thedevil effect.

Only in Eliwood mode, in which he waits until you cross the line (box really) which makes him much less scary.

Of course they did that.

22 hours ago, Hello72207 said:

Hector mode, he is next to Fargus, Eliwood mode, he is above the arena.

I found that out, but I appreciate you telling me all the same.

Yeah, Florina and Shanna both always whip everything for me, but for some reason all of FE8's fliers hate me, they always die really quickly on ironmans, and otherwise they don't do well if I stay with them. Farina also destroys everything, although I've never used Tate or Fiora.

Oh yeah, Vanessa's really not that good. I'll train her for chapter 6 if Ross has been bad, but otherwise I don't bother to promote her; Tana is pretty good but hard to train for the first little bit.

I think berserker promotion gives him like 3-4 con, though, and he has a good speed growth, so it doesn't matter all that much.

Good! I just hope I don't kill him.

Try charging the level 17-18 pirates and mages without marcus when they have powerful weapons and my luck with enemy hits, and there is the difficulty.

I think I'll pass...

But why not Oswin?

Chillax, that house only had a short bow, I think.

I did not know that until later... And I needed the cash from the arena abuse...

He only has a killing edge in Eliwood mode, actually, which is weird.

Why? JUST WHY?

13 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

I liked the idea of implying you had a killer pun awaiting his demise, and were just waiting for the opportunity to use it.

Hector shall never die! Not once!

I always felt like it made Fiora pretty redundant most of the time. Unless you skip Lyn mode, odds are Florina's way better by then... and if she's dead you can't recruit Fiora. Unless one literally loses Florina right after recruiting her, or uses both. (The latter of which might work for you).

I'm absolutely going to try to use both; Fiora is very good and I can't trust myself to keep them all alive.

Another reason to push Eliwood and Ninian is that it allows me to put Florina with Hector... which we obviously won't see this game. Then I ship Lyn off to Sacae with Kent. Why Kent? I never use Rath, remember?

I just realized that if Lyn marries Rath, she becomes one of the Kutolah and therefore gets her entire family killed again.

Dang, that would really suck.

I kind of gathered. I mean, the alternative was those particularly rare chus, and the bottle stops time when it grabs something.

That moment when you finish the cave of ordeals and all you get out of it was fairy tears when you already had two bottles of rare chu jelly.

Depends on the difficulty and whether he gets screwed (he's got a 60% strength growth, 65% skill, 60% speed, 50% luck, 35% def, 20% res and 85% hp). Zihark makes him redundant especially on higher difficulties where bases matter more, but the Caladbolg makes him pretty useful in part 3. Also the fact he ended up my Alondite user kind of implicates he can amount to something. Being as fragile as he is when he starts means he's more trouble than he's worth on hard.

Zoinks! That's pretty good! I didn't bother really trying to train any of the DB squad besides Aran and Laura, but I am going to use Meg one of these days.

Or super-pregnancy takes longer than regular pregnancy.

Someone tell Wil to calm down!

Why would I want Hector dead? I think I'm the nicest person to Hector in this thread.

True enough. But you have been talking to Valery a lot...

Rub it in some more.

AHAHAHAHAHAA! FLORINA IS MORE BUFF THAN DRAUG!

I made a joke about reading Guenchaos as "GuacNachos" back in the TRS LP. This reminds me of that. Maybe I just really like Guac and Nachos.

To be honest, I hate guacamole, but I'm trying to like it...It's very slowly growing on me.

But she's also the first Lord in the series to use a bow. Oh... wait Alm. Never mind. Kaga never lets anyone have anything.

She is the first female Lord. Of course, I'd argue that she shouldn't really be a lord because she's not really that plot relevant after Lyn Mode, but I don't mind that much.

Wil cannot die. HE IS IMMORTAL!

Correct!

Best knight confirmed. See, you can tell Kaga wasn't involved in this. He'd have never allowed a knight to be this good.

Strong and tough.

Lyn deciding she needs to be less useless else she contribute to the bodycount.

She has...Many times. But not in Hector mode yet! I'm surprised, actually.

I was gonna make that joke, but I guess it's your LP. Plot twist would be that it's an ordinary cane and he thinks it puts people to sleep because he talks while holding it... to the point they get bored.

I guess Priscilla is very boring too.

I just realized Serra reminds me a lot of Sothis, being snooty and vain (and in this run, a goddess or something). Mind I like Serra more than Sothis because... well it's other people she's annoying. Sothis... well she annoys me.

OH CRIPES ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT NO SOTHI IN THIS THREAD

Oh dear... all those clones were of Erk all along.

You know where this is going, I think.

Nope. First the guac, now the Nachos. This is deliberate isn't it?

Vaguely. I was hungry when I wrote that update.

Probably wouldn't matter because Raven wanted the opportunity to kill Hector because of their respective houses history. Seriously, he was going to side with his former enemy just for revenge on a guy who wasn't even in charge of house Ostia at the time (or even yet). Insane edgelord logic.

He's the result of Dimitri + Rutger. Dimitri makes him a crazed noble, Rutger makes him a sword

Well, he was the one who told me about imgbox.com, which is what I just test-ran in the one I'm running. It seemed to have worked out pretty well. Now I just have to get back to the game so I can do another update or two.

Yay! I'm looking forwards to your next update!

Missing the item that got me into the series is no big loss? Wait... actually it's probably not. Even I don't trust that thing.

DON'T BOYCOTT ME I NEED THE VIEWS!!!

7 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Hmm yes update is made up of update. 

I'm putting you to work in this update...

The part when Pengaius will have to make puns:

Spoiler

M91Ve7Z.png...

LyISHtn.pngThere's miss Swift...I suppose it's now or never.

M91Ve7Z.png...

LyISHtn.pngMiss Swift?

M91Ve7Z.pngHm?

LyISHtn.pngI-I know things will never be normal between the two of us, and that I'll never be able to truly make up for what I've done...

M91Ve7Z.png...

LyISHtn.pngBut I truly wish to change. I want to become a good person...And that starts with owning up to my past. I can never ask you to forgive me for what I did, but please...If there's anything I can do to help you or make it better, I'll do it. Anything at all.

M91Ve7Z.png...

LyISHtn.png(Uh-oh...I should have waited to apologize...)

M91Ve7Z.pngCan you spar with me?

LyISHtn.pngWhat? Uh...Sure. I was afraid that you were going to ask me to become your slave!

M91Ve7Z.pngHa! Most people would consider sparring with me to be far worse.

LyISHtn.pngWhy?

LyISHtn.pngHelp! I'M BEING CHASED BY A MADWOMAN! HEEEEEEELLLPPP!!! LET ME UP THE MAST! THROW ME A LIFEBOAT SO I CAN ESCAAAAPPPPPEEEE!

M91Ve7Z.pngGotcha!

LyISHtn.pngNOOOO! Eeeek! Okay, I give in, I give in! You win!

M91Ve7Z.pngAnother victory for me! Thanks for sparring with me. That was really fun!

LyISHtn.pngUrrrrrggg...

M91Ve7Z.png...Same time tomorrow? Sir Glass says that our boat will arrive at the dread isle in three days.

LyISHtn.pngSure...thing...

M91Ve7Z.pngGreat! Thank you so much, Marlowe!

LyISHtn.pngSt. Elimiiiinnnneeeee...How could someone so adorable be that terrifying?

LyISHtn.pngSiiiiighhhhhhhh...

M91Ve7Z.pngWhat is Sir Marlowe doing right now? Aww, he looks really sad.

LyISHtn.png...Why did this have to happen...Why HER, of all people?

M91Ve7Z.pngSURPRISE HUG!

LyISHtn.pngAIE! My...my heart...

M91Ve7Z.pngHee hee...Sorry, you just looked like you really needed a hug.

LyISHtn.pngDo I? Sorry...I'll try-

M91Ve7Z.pngNo, no! You should show your emotions! Laughing, crying, loving, dreaming...That's what it means to be human! Now then, what are you thinking about?

LyISHtn.pngWell...Remember a year ago, when we were in the cabin and I told you about how I'd never cuddled with anyone?

M91Ve7Z.pngYes...

LyISHtn.pngI...I lied. I barely remembered it at the time, but I have, just once. And I think that it was then that I wanted to not be alone anymore...

M91Ve7Z.pngOoh, give me the dirt!

LyISHtn.pngSighh...All right. It was long ago, back when I still was an urchin in Etruria...Etruria is very harsh on beggars and the lower class in general, so no one safe place existed. That is, until I was found by Count Caerleon. He was a very kind man, even to the least of people. He saw how alone and tired I was and allowed me to reside in his estate secretly. And although he could never openly give a beggar food, lest he become ridiculed by society... every once in a while, a full, proper, untouched meal would be sneaked into a spot where I would find it. In return, I kept other urchins from damaging the propertY, mostly by making them want to destroy me more than someone's property.

M91Ve7Z.pngGracious... That was very kind of that man.

LyISHtn.pngIndeed it was. One day, he adopted a daughter from somewhere in Lycia. Her name was Priscilla, and she was kind, beautiful and innocent...Eventually some of the other urchins found her and began harrassing her, circling her so one of them could kidnap her...I couldn't let people harm the daughter of the man who treated me so kindly. I walked into the middle of the circle, walked up to the man who was their leader...

M91Ve7Z.pngOh no...

LyISHtn.png...And I slapped him in the face and said, "You are an Ass."

M91Ve7Z.pngBwahaha! That's amazingly brave! Perhaps not the wisest choice, but amazing!

LyISHtn.pngAnd that is all I remember from that week. The girl whom I saved was trained in the use of staves and healed me once they were done stomping on my face.

M91Ve7Z.pngOh dear...Where's the part with the cuddling?

LyISHtn.pngWell, you see, One day, I woke up in Count Caerleon's garden, with the count's adopted daughter right in front of me, holding a healing staff. I remembered my eyes fluttering open and saying something like, "Ouhrrghgh..." And she abruptly grabbed me and kissed me...And I melted. I was so shocked that I didn't even move my arms around her, but I felt safe...I felt safer than anyone in a castle with a million troops defending them.

M91Ve7Z.pngAwww... That's so cute! What happened between the two of you?

LyISHtn.pngI was still a beggar. If anyone ever found out that count Caeleon's daughter was associated with a beggar, she'd be ruined...I left that neighborhood of Aquelia, never to return.

M91Ve7Z.pngThat's so sad...I assume that you're still sweet on her if you're staring at the moon, thinking about her?

LyISHtn.pngIt's...No, to be perfectly frank. I still remember her, but I need to focus on those who are in reach for me.

M91Ve7Z.pngSo, when you kissed, did she hold you like this?

LyISHtn.pngUh...Yes, exactly like that. Her skin was really warm, just like yours...I-I've gotta go! Bye!

M91Ve7Z.pngAhh! Marlowe... Ooh! I'll ask Miss Juno for advice! Well, later.

lWknz64.pngaiNiKYd.pngFZpmE2i.pngIbxUnAv.png

Oh no! We're bringing Priscilla back to the thirsty bloke! I wonder if Priscilla has a battle convo with him...Too bad that I really need that guiding ring for Canas.

GMh49hI.pngEIjvKcU.png

The death of the black fang. Definitely not us.

wl2Kjdt.png

Please let this be as easy as it was in ENM...

x7cd79w.png

Oh? This must be the boat conversation Eltosian was talking about that made him start to like Hector.

Hey, maybe he makes Eliwood gain 4 strength and defense! That would make me like him!

h4j94RZ.pngc6hRHUT.pngk48ta9f.png3YWH9Xw.png

A fistfight between these two would be entertaining.

1LfoOM1.pngAA89u0e.png

Something tells me that this ain't gonna be comedy, actually.

irZfDDG.pngoXTxQsC.pnggLGXQZE.pngeHbOYni.png2a9uM00.pngadWctZW.png6zGFRxF.pngdWsVqHd.png

Dang. We certainly didn't learn this in Eliwood mode. Why didn't she keep the horse, though?

kEZwUzX.pngArlfwTS.pngNGXi6Pm.pngjuBqEZO.png

wKFen2S.png7FCIEmj.pngX8Dxo1f.pngUpT00wp.pngo9YM7J5.pngBltCf7D.pnguhBP2N0.pngbL7KOwc.png8U6oG2w.pngPfcIcUw.png

JYIhEO1.png

We established this in the prologue, you know.

J0BcNvX.pngqwvOxMp.pngyDYZOCq.png7S4hGPB.pngiJYu4E8.pnglSVTpTu.pngoK8Kl0M.pngZdpekv0.pngeneTITt.png

Hector actually has remorseful feelings? Dang, I vaguely see why people like him.

M0eC64E.png3rYQQSu.pnglxGzhDX.png

Great, now Ninian's corpse has arrived to interrupt the cutscene.

4XAtrZK.png

Nino, you're such a gentleman. You'll win Priscilla's heart yet!

Here come the pirates!

1qwbAAr.png

How rude! Let's show them what we're made of!

The map:

irZ7ulV.png

This chapter was really easy in ENM, but I can guess that it'll be a lot tougher now that the enemies are more buff. We have to survive for 11 turns or defeat the boss. If it weren't an ironman or if I had a thief, I would send Florina straight to the boss to kill him, but he has Luna, which has a quite decent crit rate and would deal 45 damage; easily enough to fell Florina.

VBJjfO8.png

He's also got this. It would look lovely on Canas or Priscilla, but no thief is here to take it from this bloke.

48fOYmE.png

Once again, we have very tight deployment; I'm bringing Wil to help with the Flyers and for additional 2 range attacks, but it does mean leaving Canas behind for this chapter. Plus, Wil gets his promotion item next chapter and I need him to get as many stats as possible.

UN8lm2N.png8p6ynwU.pngdAfmzto.png

Aaahhhh...Sweet Florina, how I love you...

UHzbsgk.png

Oh my goodness gracious! I-I gotta get her a ring! She's so perfect...

gSlLQLU.png

Good! Hector can stand in front of him and we'll be good to go!

2BVuevB.png

Nice! Now it's Hector's turn.

kGcUpgX.pngfamWWQT.png

That's one chokepoint taken care of!

8fcbBph.png

Eeeeeehhh... Nah.

we5QMcN.png

HOLD UP, WAT?! HOW DID HE GET THROUGH HECTOR?!

kGcUpgX.png

OOOOOOOHHHH...

Oh...

Oh no...

The shops aren't walls... And they for some reason don't cost two movement to get through like regular shops...

l7e1XKs.png

Lyn continues her stellar performance.

AuPxdcQ.png

At least she critted in return.

A1QtnzV.png

WOOO HOOO HOHOHO! Excellent! Two great levels!

X96kov1.png

AAAAAAAAAaa...Oh man...

ltlL6rP.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! NOOOO!

jdZnVbq.png

t9CrDYN.pngWIL!

9KZYtn7.pngR-rebecca...Why are you-it's not safe...there's...battle...

t9CrDYN.pngI'm not leaving you, moron! I'm not letting you leave me all alone again!

9KZYtn7.pngAaahhh...Rebecca...I'm glad I met you...

t9CrDYN.pngSTOP TALKING LIKE THAT, YOU NINNY! You're not dying, okay?! That's an order!

9KZYtn7.pngI-I'll try..

t9CrDYN.pngJust hold on a little longer, Wil...Someone will help you...I'm with you...It's all okay...

FIUOa0M.pngya7T42o.png

Begone, you pathetic platoon of pigs!

ywl1IJR.pngfiG943F.png

Good ol' Oswin.

UY3XG9p.png

Hector removes this dangerous fellow.

0szO07A.png

C'mon, Priscilla! C'mon! We're heading towards thirsty man! You can't lose to him!

Uuh8uKk.pngsZg9huj.png

Gah! Oh well.

MFiBqfr.png

I do not like that 2% crit.

fvAds8F.pngeo7RlP4.pnglXeQDdk.pngo9pVOvH.pngpyDJEV3.png

OhmygodRavendon'tdie

pjxIvEs.png

Oh yeah! Superb!

Dy41WGm.pnggifcItl.pngYDliq9G.png

Dangit, Lyn.

yVnTt0Q.png

Agh...

I...I'm going to dishonorably use Wil. If it were someone who was important who died, such as Oswin, I wouldn't bother, but Wil is so pathetically bad that it's a bit of a handicap to use him.

u7Zzz4D.png

Who knew that such an adorable person could be so amazing at fighting?

cqxFWkS.png2xwuC0f.pngRBIdxRW.pnglapBPXn.png

Amazing again! I can't let this level go to waste! Lyn! I commandeth thee to not die!

Jj6R00h.png9MY6FHM.pngpibd59j.png

Ha! The mine I got from 17 actually did something!

G7c89GL.pngwtMfUgX.png

Oh boy...Florina needs some patching up.

H3ltRHO.png

Alright, lads! Let's eliminate as many of these maggots as possible! They shall not lay a finger upon my precious Florina!

qdP7t8P.pngjFawVax.png

19x2 damage. Dang.

qd9qIO2.png

This time, Wil is actually in an okay spot.

MfnvvU6.png

Bah!

fdtbpOw.png

Get off the shop, son!

KGgzGCo.png

Perfect as always!

ZRh7DuO.png

You are feeling sleepy...Very sleeeeeeeepyyyy.....

UGcr1dg.png

It always worked for them. It was worth a shot.

yHuzkRk.png

SO EIN MIST!

6o8JwA6.png

076irT7.png

Honest to god, Lyn. I am seriously considering benching you.

IcjQqqA.pngSma6LrN.png

KoTodtK.png

Aghvphtz!

ovYjlvY.png

Good! Thank god for the Mani Katti.

W7W8Ms1.png

Lyyyyyyynnnnn! You just got killed by a budget Florina!

f02IxTS.png

This attempt started very badly when Hector didn't listen and put the mine where Oswin needed to go.

cduDCEr.png

Oy...I don't blame you, though. Show Darin why he shouldn't thirst after you.

MiajgVS.pngj3p00Ld.pngu3HgXyR.pnguCEjQuG.png

Bah... The first bad level she's had today.

kGRhHB9.pngFD1QAlz.pngl2n4wvn.png

Dangit! Raven hit that guy with two straight Flashbangs!

QGw6szg.png

Ah! No!

ysGBfyr.png

Oh dear... An alright enemy phase.

1jQ79xE.png

Begone, budget Florina! I have the real version, and she's way cuter!

bZjjuXM.png

Good job, Wil. You may spare me from The Roger's wrath yet.

6NJhOgv.png

I heal Raven up and rescue Priscilla outta there. I do NOT want to head to the dread isle with no healer.

Q2SCQqk.pngxY5NcEh.pngs7ZlzJi.png4BIUA2q.pngd1fpOTI.pngYUwJNRT.pngL9htdD3.pngc1NyhJe.png

Oswin has been a total lifesaver. I wonder if he'll breach 800 battles?

Z82Qhu9.png0hshgf1.pngqiwcFMn.png

...I'll take it. You usually end up as a weak sauce Merc, so the strength is nice.

D0KDCNy.png

Cutting it close here, Raven...

QkPD2EA.pngSa1hUSy.pngksOBWFH.pngk5VkMfo.png

CUTTING IT REAL CLOSE HERE, RAVEN! MY GOD, NO! YOU'VE BEEN PRETTY GOOD FOR ONCE! PRISCILLA WILL MURDER ME!

ox4ltXT.pngC8uQW91.png

Ah...Ah...Oh...

7p5ZtFo.png

AAAAHHHH!!

vLVMfgK.png

IT HELPS YOUR AVOID AND SURVIVABILITY GREAT NOW DON'T DIE

DmF5xsr.png

AAAAAAIIIIIIE!

lrYtSyR.pngAuceRsA.png

OH MY GOOD GOD...Mangs without the luck? Mangs with all the luck and none of the skill.

b7z9heT.png

Phew... Man, I can't believe that Raven survived...So blessed...

FlH9sBj.png1Z53aOd.png

Let's take out the trash!

j1uJvt7.pngG65T6WM.pngdM0A785.pngxYp6TcF.pngunQwjig.pngegU0UQy.png

Superb!

Ym6jQIr.pngsJoI8AX.png

RAVEN WHAT THE HECK HOW?

dTnhdXZ.png4Z5w8yI.pngGJuoe0h.png1ARXcNS.pngeYaPXMA.png

Bah...I think that might be Oswin's first miss not on a boss, actually.

sMzBKpY.pngKceaFFk.pngNJJpEyG.png

OKAY RAVEN GET OUT!

VSVpNxk.pngau4CG9K.png

Eliminate all who dare lay a finger on Florina!

lFCaD2w.pngZjZ3ta4.png

This Nosferatu mage gets the Oswin treatment.

WeI1sNp.pngJdISmJq.pngWJps0UV.png0H5Qbpi.pngNEQHzro.pngsZ60Hp4.pngjURDvTD.png

Hector doubles this myrmidon...

DkMATIw.png4fHhirO.png

Bah!

GncyqTt.pngRGZL6Hp.png0e2rGIP.pngqDwLC31.png0o6T5AF.png5Pzzh6m.png1p2x0ZT.png

Aha! A in staves!

Wait...Did I? I think I did...

No...NO...NOOOOO! PRISCILLA'S IN SOMEBODY'S ATTACK RANGE!

A3lvXi2.png

cZhQTaO.pngGes1k3M.png

zumwQlW.pngHold on a second here... This looks like the girl that Boss was thirsting after! I'd best spare her and take her to the marquess.

L7MkbZO.pngDude, no. Our Marquess may want her, but that's too low, even for us. She's, like, 16. Ew.

zumwQlW.pngSuit yourself. I, for one, am going to enjoy my raise a lot! Now then, Ta-ta!

L7MkbZO.png...So much for my promise to my sister.

EzaCbcU.pngpLTAe3R.pngrIsWAOJ.png

ERADICATE THEM! DESTROY THEM ALL! EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE BIGOTS WHO DARED HARM LITTLE PRISCILLA!

OW14pfB.png

MR. CAPTURER, YOU SHALL NOT SURVIVE!

i2rx4gD.png

nPudwny.pngIJMiJwb.png

Raven himself avenges his sister!

zumwQlW.pngAgh...No! I will not fall here! Quick, I must escape! stop struggling, you idiotic troubadour!

4qJS2Ah.png...

KlTaYMm.png

And you just know that Lyn's gonna die unless I do something about these pegasus riders. And doing this without Priscilla would be...Not good.

iTLquf4.png4ZcwRjd.pngadRrVLC.png

Toasted!

St5NAGY.png

I don't see how an archer could hit Florina from where she is.

8UHTUbl.png

Good!

351iMFh.pngZTz0Bl3.png

Seventeen strength, defense and levels! I like it!

5DmGUf8.png9cqHmUE.pngDzbJEVg.png

Oh nooo! Wil! Whatever are we going to do?

t9CrDYN.pngI'd advise you to take VERY good care of Wil. It would be a real shame if you disappeared...

Uhh...I'm doing my best? Please don't hurt me.

g4bpfFk.png

Ha! Merlinus didn't get doubled!

QieC2X0.pngVJzB8Gk.png

Agh...The good levels had to stop eventually.

sVue10F.pngt2iPCa6.png52EGMd7.png

The good levels have to start eventually. C'mon, Wil! I dishonorably used you! At least grow in speed so that you don't get doubled!

qYDgRlI.png8R34DWH.pngIG4jg36.pnguYgxyIZ.pngQrzd9xb.pngtWIZw5y.png

Hmm...Not bad, not bad. You are my best, (And only) use of a hero crest. Hopefully it patches up your defense, but 8 is certainly acceptable.

67mEZQb.pngVPvSVsp.png

MUST...MAKE...FLORINA...STRONGER....

7BJZxPp.pnglxALHag.png

That's where we should be waiting? Was I supposed to charge?

S9AqiXm.pngaeXuTw1.png

At least Eliwood doesn't get doubled. You know, I will make it my secondary goal to make Eliwood Eligood.

7sIsVOy.pngHT5SeVQ.pngyVUJG7u.pngsY6SnOH.pngdiZPWpt.png

Oh dear...Oswin's a bit low on health...

VtYykmx.png

I've done the math, and Oswin SHOULD survive this turn. Unless he misses, in which case Florina pulls him out of there.

ZXW3Og7.png

Yay!

In which case...

SysHQaG.png

WOO! THAT'S A CRIT! OH MY GAWDS, FLORINA, YOU'RE TOO PERFECT! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! ❤️

pmvN6vj.pngxwddJj7.png

I like how Wil and Hector deal similar damage. And that's with a steel bow; I think he does LESS than hector with an iron bow.

BnWYRfm.png

Pfft...Man, archers are bad.

Finish her.

fNFB4T5.png

Toast!

9zT5bwg.png

I DID THE MATH BUT I STILL DO NOT LIKE THIS!!!

P0Uvmro.png

Hah! Wil can double somebody! Not because he's fast, but because steel lances really zucc!

7U8qJiH.png

A pair of Flashbangs later...

O9YhjnY.png

We are back to player phase!

TeUqWF8.pngC8VnbD3.png

Oswin cannot die! I refuse!

zia3WxC.png9IC0iOw.pngLtw92mI.pngAe6cEp2.png

HSGBRTe.png

If it were anyone other than Lyn, I'd do this.

But it's Lyn, so I'll opt to begin my quest to fufill all of my fanficcy ships. First Elilyn, then Fart. (Farina and Dart)

unGvTOU.pngi1BU8s2.pngX7zfowl.png

fE3J9Wi.png

Even Eliwood knows what you're really wanting to get out of this conversation.

L3bpPAl.png

ELIWOOD! WIPE THAT GRIN OFF YOUR FACE!

hFHA2hV.pngheQEjwJ.pngS51PbQe.pngvkKxWSd.pngqGInEQB.pngOCroDco.pngNNbk2B9.png0bwoIhm.png

You heard her, Eliwood! She's like Sylvia and likes it rough!

suvinY7.pngSm27fj1.png

BHYpao9.png

gAdM0nM.pngHyN8pF8.pngyqB0D0q.pngakCFqUE.pngret5S8U.pngShrDqlE.png

Not bad, not bad.

Ri2V2eJ.pnghk5DOkg.pngxUeKOAR.pngYQ35NPt.png

The two-range reapers do their job.

IgA8TAz.pnglnSnvzp.png

Lyn...Does not.

Bho9uNI.png8hZY7zC.png

Is Hector not an armored unit? I could have sworn he was. Both enemies with armorslayers attacked him INSTEAD of Oswin, even is he was in their range.

XFpl4xa.png8cpkBm9.png1q9l3Mh.png

TSMyaLo.pngPNQqo3P.png

Ah yes! And not a moment too soon!

NYLNZrR.pngHYrAgV1.pngLmMWa48.png

WE LOST PRISCILLA! THAT WAS A PYRRHIC VICTORY!

F2TPywo.pngqz3Olku.pnginkdhNG.pngUv6opuV.pngFXPR4sq.pngGpN1nNV.pngv9QntyP.png

ELIWOOD, CURSE YOU, YOU'VE TURNED NINIAN INTO YOU! SOON YOUR DATES ARE GOING TO BE LIKE:

"So, wanna get married?"

"Get Married?"

"Married?"

"Married?"

"Married?"

kHLIuDj.png

Welp, we broke the dragon girl and canon waifu.

...And only NOW you guys realize that the guys trying to assassinate you, Ninian and Eliwood were the black fang?!

And we've arrived!

KTXscvD.pngUlqctuI.pngVkfpWNX.pngKOSDnTB.pngmpmNt7K.pngLVFs6ys.pnguEAxNFc.pngJPNMOjw.png

Oh no...I really messed up that screenshot.

tvrBiEq.pngBMSqHA3.pngaSbSSC7.pngYdyQ7iX.pngTaIri2y.pngBC8Rqa1.pngxzVtSL0.png

I did not have time to buy stuff from the shops! Oh joy. And-YES! WE MANAGED TO BEAT A CHAPTER WITHOUT KILLING MERLINUS! YAHOOO! IT'S NOT A TRAP, OLD BUDDY!

Next time we put Dart to the test and try to unlock the Gaiden chapter!

P.S, it's official LP canon that they arrive on the dread isle a week after that battle.

Don't Get Priscilla'd and stay healthy! The next update will likely be a little late because I need to do my write-ups of the FE6 succession run.

Rebecca*

Lowen

Guy

Serra

Bartre

Dorcas

Marcus

Erk

Priscilla~

Wil

Defeated as enemy

*Retreated

~Captured

???

Dishonorably spared

RESET COUNT: Hector x 2

Lyn x 4

Bandit x 2

Eliwood x 5

Merlinus x 6

Merlinus deaths as a merchant: 6

37 minutes ago, Benice said:

Arkis is probably better at this than me, actually.

If you flatter him like this, he might actually believe you. And then all girls in Lieberia will suffer for it.

42 minutes ago, Benice said:

She is the first female Lord.

Celica. FE2 was a thing, even if most people don't remember it.

42 minutes ago, Benice said:

OH CRIPES ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT NO SOTHI IN THIS THREAD

What? You don't like the dragon loli in literal fetish gear? But she's such a deep character! You see, she's smug and sleepy and pesters Byleth for 8 chapters, and then she disappears after almost kissing you Byleth! And you can marry her, too! Even though she vanished, she returns because... power of love! And then you can give a ring to an incorporeal being that lives in your head!

But, of course, she's not Nowi, so obviously that makes her great and tasteful because Better Than Fates!

44 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yes, please do inform us.

I use imgbox.com. Looks kinda sketchy from a first glance, but it's reliable and straightforward. None of Imgur's social media bullshit. It's an image hosting site, through and through. Simple interface, minor ads, the ability to save your images into folders of up to 500 images (which Imgur removed a while back, or at least made it much less convenient to use) and as a nice bonus you get to display the filenames, a feature I've been using extensively in my LPs to include jokes in portrait names and such. It gets my seal of approval.

46 minutes ago, Benice said:

LyISHtn.pngHelp! I'M BEING CHASED BY A MADWOMAN! HEEEEEEELLLPPP!!! LET ME UP THE MAST! THROW ME A LIFEBOAT SO I CAN ESCAAAAPPPPPEEEE!

M91Ve7Z.pngGotcha!

LyISHtn.pngNOOOO! Eeeek! Okay, I give in, I give in! You win!

M91Ve7Z.pngAnother victory for me! Thanks for sparring with me. That was really fun!

LyISHtn.pngUrrrrrggg...

Can I spar with her next? I want to improve my, uh, swordfighting skills. Yeah. No ulterior motives here.

47 minutes ago, Benice said:

dAfmzto.png

Aaahhhh...Sweet Florina, how I love you...

UHzbsgk.png

Oh my goodness gracious! I-I gotta get her a ring! She's so perfect...

Psche... too cutesy for my tastes. All the better, though. She's all yours.

48 minutes ago, Benice said:

ltlL6rP.png

Guess he can't die in FE6, then.

49 minutes ago, Benice said:

076irT7.png

Honest to god, Lyn. I am seriously considering benching you.

FE7.txt

Eliwood still gains a horse. Friendly reminder.

lrYtSyR.pngAuceRsA.png

OH MY GOOD GOD...Mangs without the luck?

That... was...

...you bastard...! That never happens to me!

Mangs with all the luck and none of the skill.

So... Mangs?

51 minutes ago, Benice said:

A3lvXi2.png

Poor Darin... how he'll weep...

52 minutes ago, Benice said:

First Elilyn, then Fart.

Cock (Christine x Owen x Derrick).

I couldn't manage a two-way ship that fit the acronym and Berwick Saga. So there we go. Cock.

Spoiler

I paired two of my favorite characters with a corpse. Wonderful.

57 minutes ago, Benice said:

I did not have time to buy stuff from the shops! Oh joy.

All I remember about the boat's shops is that they don't sell iron axes, so every single axe user is stuck with steel crap that weighs them down until Badon 2. It was a shitty enough oversight that I still remember it all these years later.

I'm putting you to work in this update...

Well, that is what Ruben's paying me for. 

jdZnVbq.png

*pun will be dispensed upon verification of defeat* *Unit; [Wil] is currently listed in roster* *authenticating* *ACCESS DENIED*

cZhQTaO.png

Priskilla Priscilly Rabbit Lifes for not you

Here is a video that may help you better understand why some people like Hector.

Also, Lyn was the first lord to not have a cape. Eat shit Kaga

17 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

I just realized that if Lyn marries Rath, she becomes one of the Kutolah and therefore gets her entire family killed again.

Dang, that would really suck.

Her Daughter Sue survives just fine (...assuming the player doesn't kill her off).

She is the first female Lord. Of course, I'd argue that she shouldn't really be a lord because she's not really that plot relevant after Lyn Mode, but I don't mind that much.

Kaga still did it first with Celica, the first female Lord from Gaiden.

wl2Kjdt.png

Please let this be as easy as it was in ENM...

...Oh boy, this one can be rather brutal with the combined magic, and physical threats.

4XAtrZK.png

Nino, you're such a gentleman. You'll win Priscilla's heart yet!

Wait when did Dart become Nino? And trying to win Priscilla's Heart? I am so confused.

Good! Hector can stand in front of him and we'll be good to go!

2BVuevB.png

Nice! Now it's Hector's turn.

kGcUpgX.png

Oh no, ENEMIES CAN MOVE ON THE SHOPS...Oh he is gonna di-

ltlL6rP.png

yVnTt0Q.png

Agh...

I...I'm going to dishonorably use Wil. If it were someone who was important who died, such as Oswin, I wouldn't bother, but Wil is so pathetically bad that it's a bit of a handicap to use him.

She is just trying to catch up with Eliwood on the reset counter. Also the blatant favoritism is clear.

DmF5xsr.png

AAAAAAIIIIIIE!

Oh jeez. That was a lucky dodge. Truth be told as good as Raven is in casual playthrough I find what makes him so good is very risky in an ironman one; he is so good at one rounding enemies that he kills his way into an early grave unless you are extra careful.

No...NO...NOOOOO! PRISCILLA'S IN SOMEBODY'S ATTACK RANGE!

A3lvXi2.png

...Oh boy. So no healing until you recruit Legault and early promote Canas. This is not going to be pretty. I hope you bought plenty of vulnerary as it will likely be your main source of healing for a while...

Bho9uNI.png8hZY7zC.png

Is Hector not an armored unit? I could have sworn he was. Both enemies with armorslayers attacked him INSTEAD of Oswin, even is he was in their range.

What are you talking about, he is a Lord, not an Armor unit.

I did not have time to buy stuff from the shops!

I hope your supplies can last until after Dragon's Gate...Just out of curiosity are you rotating your saves so you can go back to this one in case it has effectively soft locked you? Not to be too morbid, but it sounds a lot like you will have almost no healing for like 2-4 chapters, and in one of those you have to push hard to secure the item needed to get another healer.

1 hour ago, Pengaius said:

Also, Lyn was the first lord to not have a cape. Eat shit Kaga

Nyna the cape-less acts as the Lord for the first Broadcast Satellite Fire Emblem map, and the equally cape-less Rickard acts as lord for the third, and even the other two maps have one of their dual Lords capeless. In the second Minerva's art for the time period is clearly capeless, even if her co-lord Hardin is en-caped; and in the fouth Nyna returns as co-lord to Camus's magnificent cape

What I am saying is Kaga still did it first.