Eliwood and Hector's Less-than excellent adventure: Let's Ironman Hector Hard mode mostly blind! *Now completed, with a 6% survival rate!*

Benice

5 hours ago, Benice said:

That sounds about what I'd imagine it to be like too. 'Course, it's very popular, so it probably is better than that.

Yeah, maybe it's the suspense. For which I don't have time to waste but then again I play videogames.

Honestly, you do you. As long as you're entertained and flattering my writing skills, I'm happy.

Yeah, but it's also because making side stories with f-bombs and manure and then the characters just going "sex sex sex sex" is so childish and dumb.

30's not bad, but why can't Wil get speed blessed?!

Maybe you're looking at it the wrong way, I mean even if he gets speed he won't double unless he gets like 5 more of those. His strength is pretty good, so go with a Steel Bow/Killer Bow or even a Brave Bow and watch him go!

With my keyboard? I dunno, I just make it up on the fly; heck, Glass' whole subplot was an impulsive decision on my part.

And it was a great one, you took a risk to be epic or cringe and it became epic. Good for you!

Spoiler

LyISHtn.pngSiiiiighhhhhhhh...

M91Ve7Z.pngWhat is Sir Marlowe doing right now? Aww, he looks really sad.

LyISHtn.png...Why did this have to happen...Why HER, of all people?

M91Ve7Z.pngSURPRISE HUG!

LyISHtn.pngAIE! My...my heart...

M91Ve7Z.pngHee hee...Sorry, you just looked like you really needed a hug.

LyISHtn.pngDo I? Sorry...I'll try-

M91Ve7Z.pngNo, no! You should show your emotions! Laughing, crying, loving, dreaming...That's what it means to be human! Now then, what are you thinking about?

LyISHtn.pngWell...Remember a year ago, when we were in the cabin and I told you about how I'd never cuddled with anyone?

M91Ve7Z.pngYes...

LyISHtn.pngI...I lied. I barely remembered it at the time, but I have, just once. And I think that it was then that I wanted to not be alone anymore...

M91Ve7Z.pngOoh, give me the dirt!

LyISHtn.pngSighh...All right. It was long ago, back when I still was an urchin in Etruria...Etruria is very harsh on beggars and the lower class in general, so no one safe place existed. That is, until I was found by Count Caerleon. He was a very kind man, even to the least of people. He saw how alone and tired I was and allowed me to reside in his estate secretly. And although he could never openly give a beggar food, lest he become ridiculed by society... every once in a while, a full, proper, untouched meal would be sneaked into a spot where I would find it. In return, I kept other urchins from damaging the propertY, mostly by making them want to destroy me more than someone's property.

M91Ve7Z.pngGracious... That was very kind of that man.

LyISHtn.pngIndeed it was. One day, he adopted a daughter from somewhere in Lycia. Her name was Priscilla, and she was kind, beautiful and innocent...Eventually some of the other urchins found her and began harrassing her, circling her so one of them could kidnap her...I couldn't let people harm the daughter of the man who treated me so kindly. I walked into the middle of the circle, walked up to the man who was their leader...

M91Ve7Z.pngOh no...

LyISHtn.png...And I slapped him in the face and said, "You are an Ass."

M91Ve7Z.pngBwahaha! That's amazingly brave! Perhaps not the wisest choice, but amazing!

LyISHtn.pngAnd that is all I remember from that week. The girl whom I saved was trained in the use of staves and healed me once they were done stomping on my face.

M91Ve7Z.pngOh dear...Where's the part with the cuddling?

LyISHtn.pngWell, you see, One day, I woke up in Count Caerleon's garden, with the count's adopted daughter right in front of me, holding a healing staff. I remembered my eyes fluttering open and saying something like, "Ouhrrghgh..." And she abruptly grabbed me and kissed me...And I melted. I was so shocked that I didn't even move my arms around her, but I felt safe...I felt safer than anyone in a castle with a million troops defending them.

M91Ve7Z.pngAwww... That's so cute! What happened between the two of you?

LyISHtn.pngI was still a beggar. If anyone ever found out that count Caeleon's daughter was associated with a beggar, she'd be ruined...I left that neighborhood of Aquelia, never to return.

M91Ve7Z.pngThat's so sad...I assume that you're still sweet on her if you're staring at the moon, thinking about her?

LyISHtn.pngIt's...No, to be perfectly frank. I still remember her, but I need to focus on those who are in reach for me.

M91Ve7Z.pngSo, when you kissed, did she hold you like this?

LyISHtn.pngUh...Yes, exactly like that. Her skin was really warm, just like yours...I-I've gotta go! Bye!

M91Ve7Z.pngAhh! Marlowe... Ooh! I'll ask Miss Juno for advice! Well, later.

Wow! Marlowe was such an asshole, his story is just sad though. It's kinda weird that Swift is taking a liking to him, I mean... hmm... it reminds me of Nanatsu no Taizai, in the sense that one of the relationships seems like stockholm syndrome... even if they're not technically captive.

Why didn't she keep the horse, though?

Hahahaha, oh what could have been... a mounted swordlocked unit would have been so cool... oh well. Maybe they didn't want to make Wil irrelevant or have another Rath... maybe that's why there are no Myrmidons in Lyn mode, to make her shine.

6 hours ago, Benice said:

4XAtrZK.png

Nino, you're such a gentleman. You'll win Priscilla's heart yet!

Oh I had forgotten this convo hahaha. Me irl though.
Cameraman: Ok so class, stand together so I can take this picture
Me: *happens to be next to The Woman* (... everyone is being very friendly, I see men there holding arms over shoulders... women are too but from here I don't see any inter-sex arm-over-shoulders though... from here anyway... do I risk being seen as cold and not put my arm over or be seen as a creep by touching her..?)
By then the photo was taken and it carries no real consequence whatsoever.

Aaahhhh...Sweet Florina, how I love you...

UHzbsgk.png

Oh my goodness gracious! I-I gotta get her a ring! She's so perfect...

Yeah this is insanely good!

And they for some reason don't cost two movement to get through like regular shops...

They never did cost two movement though

A1QtnzV.png

WOOO HOOO HOHOHO! Excellent! Two great levels!

YEAH!

You are feeling sleepy...Very sleeeeeeeepyyyy.....

UGcr1dg.png

It always worked for them. It was worth a shot.

Hehe lol

yHuzkRk.png

SO EIN MIST!

Are you german? Is that german?

Spoiler

D0KDCNy.png

Cutting it close here, Raven...

QkPD2EA.pngSa1hUSy.pngksOBWFH.pngk5VkMfo.png

CUTTING IT REAL CLOSE HERE, RAVEN! MY GOD, NO! YOU'VE BEEN PRETTY GOOD FOR ONCE! PRISCILLA WILL MURDER ME!

ox4ltXT.pngC8uQW91.png

Ah...Ah...Oh...

7p5ZtFo.png

AAAAHHHH!!

vLVMfgK.png

IT HELPS YOUR AVOID AND SURVIVABILITY GREAT NOW DON'T DIE

DmF5xsr.png

AAAAAAIIIIIIE!

lrYtSyR.pngAuceRsA.png

That was reeeeally close!

Spoiler

cZhQTaO.pngGes1k3M.png

zumwQlW.pngHold on a second here... This looks like the girl that Boss was thirsting after! I'd best spare her and take her to the marquess.

L7MkbZO.pngDude, no. Our Marquess may want her, but that's too low, even for us. She's, like, 16. Ew.

zumwQlW.pngSuit yourself. I, for one, am going to enjoy my raise a lot! Now then, Ta-ta!

L7MkbZO.png...So much for my promise to my sister.

HEY! F*- I mean gently caress off! OK BENICE! NOW YOU MUST USE DART AND HAVE HIM TAKE REVENGE ON DARIN!!!!

t9CrDYN.pngI'd advise you to take VERY good care of Wil. It would be a real shame if you disappeared...

Uhh...I'm doing my best? Please don't hurt me.

You should have responded "With your 4 strength? Good luck. By the way he already died, I just went back in time, step out of line and I won't care" Ok no that's edgy and dumb

I think he does LESS than hector with an iron bow.

Well Hector can't use bows, so that doesn't happen :)

Is Hector not an armored unit? I could have sworn he was.

Only when he promotes.

WE LOST PRISCILLA! THAT WAS A PYRRHIC VICTORY!

I know... damn it, why you Priscilla.... I will use my axe! And I'll break those morons' skulls! (I know you said you would do "Fart", that isn't so bad... but I don't know, isn't she a gold-digger? Would she ask for money for se- I mean a kiss? I don't wanna pay for a kiss, that would make me a simp, or maybe all my worries are for naught)

GpN1nNV.pngv9QntyP.png

ELIWOOD, CURSE YOU, YOU'VE TURNED NINIAN INTO YOU! SOON YOUR DATES ARE GOING TO BE LIKE:

"So, wanna get married?"

"Get Married?"

"Married?"

"Married?"

"Married?"

HAHAHAHAHAHA omg... no their conversation would be
"Married?"
"?"
" ""? "
" "? " They break the 4th wall by quoting each other's quotation marks.

Priscilla~     ~Captured

Save Priscilla for me!!

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Can I spar with her next? I want to improve my, uh, swordfighting skills. Yeah. No ulterior motives here.

Heh? I haven't been following what everyone else says, are you self-inserting yourself in the story too? I thought you wanted to eat "Paella's oh distractions distractions why do I always say things like that" with Palla? (Actually what does Paella taste like? Is it good?)

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Wait when did Dart become Nino? And trying to win Priscilla's Heart? I am so confused.

In the last part I said I would take over into the story as Dart, be Wil's supportive friend that is single but supports his friend's relationship. Also I love Rebecca and Priscilla, but Rebecca X Wil is a thing so now I'm trying to score with Priscilla.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

In the last part I said I would take over into the story as Dart, be Wil's supportive friend that is single but supports his friend's relationship. Also I love Rebecca and Priscilla, but Rebecca X Wil is a thing so now I'm trying to score with Priscilla.

Ah that makes sense now.

7 hours ago, Benice said:

AAAAAAAAAaa...Oh man...

ltlL6rP.png

Heh, ded,

8 hours ago, Benice said:

MFiBqfr.png

I do not like that 2% crit.

Raven actually is a good use for goddess icons, he has really bad luck.

ZRh7DuO.png

You are feeling sleepy...Very sleeeeeeeepyyyy.....

UGcr1dg.png

It always worked for them. It was worth a shot

Fun fact: staves use 1 rn instead of 2.

I...I'm going to dishonorably use Wil. If it were someone who was important who died, such as Oswin, I wouldn't bother, but Wil is so pathetically bad that it's a bit of a handicap to use him.

image.jpeg.25fefb65165272dfbfb2b9a83e3dd50f.jpeg

No...NO...NOOOOO! PRISCILLA'S IN SOMEBODY'S ATTACK RANGE!

A3lvXi2.png

Disliked, unsubbed, and deleted. bad Benice.

unGvTOU.pngi1BU8s2.pngX7zfowl.png

fE3J9Wi.png

Even Eliwood knows what you're really wanting to get out of this conversation.

Dang, I dont remember this support being this way.

10 hours ago, Benice said:

Why? JUST WHY?

To make this chapter arbitrarily less demanding in HHM than EHM.

Hector shall never die! Not once!

Didn't he literally die before anyone else? I mean not counting Lyn.

I just realized that if Lyn marries Rath, she becomes one of the Kutolah and therefore gets her entire family killed again.

Dang, that would really suck.

Not to mention odds are she dies. Also if she marries Hector, Hector dies... and I can imagine if she lived she'd go down fighting. Honestly, Florina's the only one of Hector's potential brides I can see submitting for her daughter's safety instead of going down in battle. We already know anyone who marries Eliwood dies. Seriously, for Lyn to get a good ending it's either got to be Kent, Florina or solo.

That moment when you finish the cave of ordeals and all you get out of it was fairy tears when you already had two bottles of rare chu jelly.

Also infinite money so you can abuse the hell out of the magic armor to do things that are entirely pointless.

True enough. But you have been talking to Valery a lot...

Smear campaigns with doctored photos.

AHAHAHAHAHAA! FLORINA IS MORE BUFF THAN DRAUG!

Also she doesn't get doubled on the second damn chapter by generics.

It's very slowly growing on me.

You should see a doctor about that.

She is the first female Lord. Of course, I'd argue that she shouldn't really be a lord because she's not really that plot relevant after Lyn Mode, but I don't mind that much.

Celica. Kaga still does it first.

She has...Many times. But not in Hector mode yet! I'm surprised, actually.

One kind of learns not to trust Lyn too much...

I guess Priscilla is very boring too.

Dead boring.

irZfDDG.pngoXTxQsC.pnggLGXQZE.pngeHbOYni.png2a9uM00.png

When you realize they took their play straight off Disaad... except they didn't flub it. Maybe he really was a tactical genius. Then again... Kefka did it first.

Hector actually has remorseful feelings? Dang, I vaguely see why people like him.

Yep. The brash exterior? A hard shell to protect a soft underbelly. Hector was the original crustacean royal.

UHzbsgk.png

Oh my goodness gracious! I-I gotta get her a ring! She's so perfect...

But she needs a whip to promote.

11 hours ago, Benice said:

jdZnVbq.png

t9CrDYN.pngWIL!

WHY?

MFiBqfr.png

I do not like that 2% crit.

Now you know how I feel.

yVnTt0Q.png

Agh...

I...I'm going to dishonorably use Wil. If it were someone who was important who died, such as Oswin, I wouldn't bother, but Wil is so pathetically bad that it's a bit of a handicap to use him.

If it was Oswin... I'm not sure you could finish this run. I mean it's getting rough.

W7W8Ms1.png

Lyyyyyyynnnnn! You just got killed by a budget Florina!

Lyn is obviously trying to make up for the lack of deaths so far.

bZjjuXM.png

Good job, Wil. You may spare me from The Roger's wrath yet.

Bend to my Wil.

cZhQTaO.pngGes1k3M.png

zumwQlW.pngHold on a second here... This looks like the girl that Boss was thirsting after! I'd best spare her and take her to the marquess.

L7MkbZO.pngDude, no. Our Marquess may want her, but that's too low, even for us. She's, like, 16. Ew.

zumwQlW.pngSuit yourself. I, for one, am going to enjoy my raise a lot! Now then, Ta-ta!

I think death may have been more merciful.

t9CrDYN.pngI'd advise you to take VERY good care of Wil. It would be a real shame if you disappeared...

Uhh...I'm doing my best? Please don't hurt me.

... Is Rebecca turning into a parody of me? Or am I turning into a parody of Rebecca? Then again... different motivations.

ELIWOOD, CURSE YOU, YOU'VE TURNED NINIAN INTO YOU! SOON YOUR DATES ARE GOING TO BE LIKE:

"So, wanna get married?"

"Get Married?"

"Married?"

"Married?"

"Married?"

Honestly, the perfect match. Also explains Roy.

10 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Celica. FE2 was a thing, even if most people don't remember it.

Dammit. I wasn't even first to point it out.

(Christine x Owen x Derrick).

I couldn't manage a two-way ship that fit the acronym and Berwick Saga. So there we go. Cock.

More like cuck. I mean two guys sharing the same girl? Or is it a guy and a girl sharing the same guy? I'm confused.

I paired two of my favorite characters with a corpse. Wonderful.

Actually yeah... it's even worse.

7 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Priskilla Priscilly Rabbit Lifes for not you

I like this one way too much.

7 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Also, Lyn was the first lord to not have a cape. Eat shit Kaga

I suggest you double check Alm and Celica's Gaiden era sprites. Lyn still losing to Alm and Celica on everything. Green hair? Bows? Being Female? Being one of multiple lords in the same game? Not knowing she's a lord from the start (as per Alm)? Being able to wed one of the other lords? She can't even claim first lord we met in the west because Marth and Roy showed up in Smash Bros Melee first.

6 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Wait when did Dart become Nino? And trying to win Priscilla's Heart? I am so confused.

@This boi uses Nino, not in game Nino. Check his earlier existential crisis.

6 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Nyna the cape-less acts as the Lord for the first Broadcast Satellite Fire Emblem map, and the equally cape-less Rickard acts as lord for the third, and even the other two maps have one of their dual Lords capeless. In the second Minerva's art for the time period is clearly capeless, even if her co-lord Hardin is en-caped; and in the fouth Nyna returns as co-lord to Camus's magnificent cape

What I am saying is Kaga still did it first.

Also Gaiden Alm and Celica.

10 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Well, that is what Ruben's paying me for. 

No, man. That's not me. That's Ruben from the HR room. One of these days I need to tell him to stop paying you for nothing.

7 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I thought you wanted to eat "Paella's oh distractions distractions why do I always say things like that" with Palla?

I, uh... I will remain neutral in this dispute.

7 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

(Actually what does Paella taste like? Is it good?)

Pretty good! I mostly enjoy the rice. It's like, chicken rice. It's great. My father's a master of 'em, too.

Incidentally, are tacos good?

2 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

More like cuck. I mean two guys sharing the same girl? Or is it a guy and a girl sharing the same guy? I'm confused.

Everyone wants a piece of the Derrick. That's my answer.

To be fair, FE2 was kind of a mess when it comes to people's designs. It should be taken with a grain of salt.

7 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Will I be remembered for the cringe, wait... we are actually supposed to read each other's comments? I thought that would be sort of an invasion of privacy? Well they are public I guess.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Pretty good! I mostly enjoy the rice. It's like, chicken rice. It's great. My father's a master of 'em, too.

I see, they seem to have a lot of things on them though... I don't know if I would ever be able to eat all of that, or if I would like most of it. I should try them once I guess.

Tacos are good, yes. They are quite simplistic, it's as simple as a tortilla and whatever honestly but most commonly it's bistec(literally comes from Mexicans butchering "Beef Steak" incidentally "T-Bone" is called "Tibon"), barbacoa or fajita. Add Salt and Lemon and whatever else you wish and you got your own taco. I don't know what it is but just eating all that wrapped up in a tortilla, well the tortilla itself is like a spoon I guess, which allows you to eat many things at the same time, part of why it's so customizable.

11 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Ah that makes sense now.

"that makes sense now" don't be afraid to admit it doesn't. Because it really doesn't AHhahah.

2 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Will I be remembered for the cringe, wait... we are actually supposed to read each other's comments? I thought that would be sort of an invasion of privacy? Well they are public I guess.

I'm not gonna make fun of you for it. But boy, if you've been missing mine on Ruben's LP's, I can't tell you how many song parodies you missed. There's a good 16 in TRS alone... and I think another 4 since Berwick started. (I recall ones involving Disaad, Valery, Horsemen and Volcens. Must be a villain theme this time). I mean, I have that other more general thread that's been dead a while were I did song parodies, and theres a few others elsewhere (like that one when I had my interview, or the lazy one in the Eugen thread). Actually between everything I must be over 30 now on the forest and no idea where I've put some of them. Just that none of them are part of my H5 playthrough.

13 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

I'm not gonna make fun of you for it. But boy, if you've been missing mine on Ruben's LP's, I can't tell you how many song parodies you missed. There's a good 16 in TRS alone... and I think another 4 since Berwick started. (I recall ones involving Disaad, Valery, Horsemen and Volcens. Must be a villain theme this time). I mean, I have that other more general thread that's been dead a while were I did song parodies, and theres a few others elsewhere (like that one when I had my interview, or the lazy one in the Eugen thread). Actually between everything I must be over 30 now on the forest and no idea where I've put some of them. Just that none of them are part of my H5 playthrough.

Oh I think I saw one of them in Berwick, I was so confused lol. 

My dude saga, chapter 10: Skill level=Mangs, but way worse.

The replies:

Spoiler
On 5/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

If you flatter him like this, he might actually believe you. And then all girls in Lieberia will suffer for it.

Oof.

Celica. FE2 was a thing, even if most people don't remember it.

What even is an FE2?

I'd assume that she had almost no lines because of the fact that it's an old FE game.

What? You don't like the dragon loli in literal fetish gear? But she's such a deep character! You see, she's smug and sleepy and pesters Byleth for 8 chapters, and then she disappears after almost kissing you Byleth! And you can marry her, too! Even though she vanished, she returns because... power of love! And then you can give a ring to an incorporeal being that lives in your head!

I haven't even played three houses, but all I know about it is

• Edelgard nearly pushed our planet to WWIII
  • You can marry Sothis.

But, of course, she's not Nowi, so obviously that makes her great and tasteful because Better Than Fates!

But Nowi's from awakening?

I use imgbox.com. Looks kinda sketchy from a first glance, but it's reliable and straightforward. None of Imgur's social media bullshit. It's an image hosting site, through and through. Simple interface, minor ads, the ability to save your images into folders of up to 500 images (which Imgur removed a while back, or at least made it much less convenient to use) and as a nice bonus you get to display the filenames, a feature I've been using extensively in my LPs to include jokes in portrait names and such. It gets my seal of approval.

Huh. I may make the switch to there...But as Eltosian and Nino could tell you, I've had some interesting results after I switch, making me a little reluctant to do so.

Can I spar with her next? I want to improve my, uh, swordfighting skills. Yeah. No ulterior motives here.

Uwu.

Psche... too cutesy for my tastes. All the better, though. She's all yours.

Well, My dude's. Shanna is more my type. And Rebecca.

Guess he can't die in FE6, then.

Ooy!

FE7.txt

Eliwood still gains a horse. Friendly reminder.

And his growths have been slightly more decent of late...

That... was...

...you bastard...! That never happens to me!

I didn't even know how to feel when that happened. This is the first time RNG has been on my side! It makes up for my umpteenth attempt on chapter 10 of Berwick saga when Elbert got critted by Yalong and crippled despite being at 9 hp.

So... Mangs?

I guess.

Poor Darin... how he'll weep...

Not feeling the sympathy...Well, I do for Priscilla.

Cock (Christine x Owen x Derrick).

I couldn't manage a two-way ship that fit the acronym and Berwick Saga. So there we go. Cock.

GAH! Christine double-cheating on Elbert?!

Also, Arkis X Seliph is Arse.

All I remember about the boat's shops is that they don't sell iron axes, so every single axe user is stuck with steel crap that weighs them down until Badon 2. It was a shitty enough oversight that I still remember it all these years later.

Yeah, I'm going to be punching Darin if I want Priscilla back.

On 5/14/2020 at 3:47 PM, Pengaius said:

Well, that is what Ruben's paying me for. 

VALERY'S BEEN A BAD INFLUENCE ON YOU, RUBEN!

*pun will be dispensed upon verification of defeat* *Unit; [Wil] is currently listed in roster* *authenticating* *ACCESS DENIED*

I WILL USE BAD UNITS! YOU CAN'T STOP ME!

Priskilla Priscilly Rabbit Lifes for not you

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Here is a video that may help you better understand why some people like Hector.

Also, Lyn was the first lord to not have a cape. Eat shit Kaga

Something Kaga didn't do first?!

On 5/14/2020 at 5:12 PM, Eltosian Kadath said:

Her Daughter Sue survives just fine (...assuming the player doesn't kill her off).

Remind me not to kill her off next time I pair Lyn with Rath...

Kaga still did it first with Celica, the first female Lord from Gaiden.

Whoopsiedoodle!

...Oh boy, this one can be rather brutal with the combined magic, and physical threats.

I found out the hard way...The Steel lance Peg riders were actually quite tough because they got doubled by literally everyone and therefore would not survive a round of combat, leading big damage to stack onto people.

...I shall let him explain.

Oh no, ENEMIES CAN MOVE ON THE SHOPS...Oh he is gonna di-

Tooooooooo late!

She is just trying to catch up with Eliwood on the reset counter. Also the blatant favoritism is clear.

Why, thank you.

Oh jeez. That was a lucky dodge. Truth be told as good as Raven is in casual playthrough I find what makes him so good is very risky in an ironman one; he is so good at one rounding enemies that he kills his way into an early grave unless you are extra careful.

Or you have Mangs-tier luck.

...Oh boy. So no healing until you recruit Legault and early promote Canas. This is not going to be pretty. I hope you bought plenty of vulnerary as it will likely be your main source of healing for a while...

HHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPPPPPP!

What are you talking about, he is a Lord, not an Armor unit.

Well, his map movement is that of an armor, (so are shamans, though) and he gets 5 movement upon promotion, so I thought he may have been a buffed armor knight.

I hope your supplies can last until after Dragon's Gate...Just out of curiosity are you rotating your saves so you can go back to this one in case it has effectively soft locked you? Not to be too morbid, but it sounds a lot like you will have almost no healing for like 2-4 chapters, and in one of those you have to push hard to secure the item needed to get another healer.

You need an item to get a healer?

Knowing myself, I really should have done multiple saves...But alas!

Nyna the cape-less acts as the Lord for the first Broadcast Satellite Fire Emblem map, and the equally cape-less Rickard acts as lord for the third, and even the other two maps have one of their dual Lords capeless. In the second Minerva's art for the time period is clearly capeless, even if her co-lord Hardin is en-caped; and in the fouth Nyna returns as co-lord to Camus's magnificent cape

What I am saying is Kaga still did it first.

Kaga made me lose my sanity first. HECKIN' RNG-BASED CAPTURE SYSTEM!!

On 5/14/2020 at 6:55 PM, This boi uses Nino said:

Yeah, maybe it's the suspense. For which I don't have time to waste but then again I play videogames.

You know, I just realized that every subplot I've had has been romance based. Gah! I must find something else!

Yeah, but it's also because making side stories with f-bombs and manure and then the characters just going "sex sex sex sex" is so childish and dumb.

My side story is basically a watered-down version of that...

I've fallen too far...

Maybe you're looking at it the wrong way, I mean even if he gets speed he won't double unless he gets like 5 more of those. His strength is pretty good, so go with a Steel Bow/Killer Bow or even a Brave Bow and watch him go!

Except that he sorta gets doubled...If his Con was decent, I'd not hesitate to equip him with a steel bow...But if he loses 3 AS, he gets doubled by all but the slowest enemies.

And it was a great one, you took a risk to be epic or cringe and it became epic. Good for you!

Never underestimate poor impulse control from a teenager!

Reveal hidden contents

Wow! Marlowe was such an asshole, his story is just sad though. It's kinda weird that Swift is taking a liking to him, I mean... hmm... it reminds me of Nanatsu no Taizai, in the sense that one of the relationships seems like stockholm syndrome... even if they're not technically captive.

Ah, well, that's going to be the interesting part in their relationship...I hope. I feel like I won't be able to pull off what I'm wanting to do with my Fates-tier writing skills. But I'll try!

Hahahaha, oh what could have been... a mounted swordlocked unit would have been so cool... oh well. Maybe they didn't want to make Wil irrelevant or have another Rath... maybe that's why there are no Myrmidons in Lyn mode, to make her shine.

A mounted swordlocked unit would be really cool! Her promotion doesn't do much for her, but if she were a cavalry unit, it would change everything.

Oh I had forgotten this convo hahaha. Me irl though.

Well, there you go. Now I just need to insert Eltosian and the whole From-the-very-beginning gang's been inserted!
Cameraman: Ok so class, stand together so I can take this picture
Me: *happens to be next to The Woman* (... everyone is being very friendly, I see men there holding arms over shoulders... women are too but from here I don't see any inter-sex arm-over-shoulders though... from here anyway... do I risk being seen as cold and not put my arm over or be seen as a creep by touching her..?)
By then the photo was taken and it carries no real consequence whatsoever.

Me.

Yeah this is insanely good!

My dude sees no faults in Florina.

They never did cost two movement though

They didn't? I thought the buildings had extra terrain penalties.

Guess not! Sorry, Priscilla.

YEAH!

All of the good levels got invalidated! Well, other than Raven's.

Hehe lol

Oy...I'm never gonna hit with a status staff now...

Are you german? Is that german?

Am I german? Nein! I'm Catalan/British/Canadian. AKA 100% random white dude. My mom's side of the family is fairly normal. My dad's side of the family has two arsonists! One of them (My great grandpa) burnt down the building that had the records of all the people to be executed after the spanish civil war, the other (My great, great uncle) burnt down his girlfriend's village after she dumped him.

Is that german? Yep; it's what wario says when he loses in mario party 1. (I believe it is essentially "Aw crap!", but I speakn't a lick of german.)

Reveal hidden contents

D0KDCNy.png

Cutting it close here, Raven...

QkPD2EA.pngSa1hUSy.pngksOBWFH.pngk5VkMfo.png

CUTTING IT REAL CLOSE HERE, RAVEN! MY GOD, NO! YOU'VE BEEN PRETTY GOOD FOR ONCE! PRISCILLA WILL MURDER ME!

ox4ltXT.pngC8uQW91.png

Ah...Ah...Oh...

7p5ZtFo.png

AAAAHHHH!!

vLVMfgK.png

IT HELPS YOUR AVOID AND SURVIVABILITY GREAT NOW DON'T DIE

DmF5xsr.png

AAAAAAIIIIIIE!

lrYtSyR.pngAuceRsA.png

That was reeeeally close!

Blessed!

Reveal hidden contents

cZhQTaO.pngGes1k3M.png

L7MkbZO.png...So much for my promise to my sister.

HEY! F*- I mean gently caress off!

13QttGQ.png

OK BENICE! NOW YOU MUST USE DART AND HAVE HIM TAKE REVENGE ON DARIN!!!!

I-I'll try! No promises!

You should have responded "With your 4 strength? Good luck. By the way he already died, I just went back in time, step out of line and I won't care" Ok no that's edgy and dumb

The dumb part is right up my alley.

Well Hector can't use bows, so that doesn't happen 🙂

I misworded that. Hector deals more damage with an iron axe than Wil does with an Iron bow on a flier.

Only when he promotes.

Why not make it weird?

I know... damn it, why you Priscilla.... I will use my axe! And I'll break those morons' skulls! (I know you said you would do "Fart", that isn't so bad... but I don't know, isn't she a gold-digger?

Sorta? I don't know if she'd go that far.

Would she ask for money for se- I mean a kiss?

13QttGQ.png

I don't wanna pay for a kiss, that would make me a simp, or maybe all my worries are for naught)

It's okay, you'll be digging holes all around Elibe, trying to find a secret treasure. No time for love in a marriage!

HAHAHAHAHAHA omg... no their conversation would be
"Married?"
"?"
" ""? "
" "? " They break the 4th wall by quoting each other's quotation marks.

Qrfect.

Save Priscilla for me!!

I'm tryinnnnnggg!

Heh? I haven't been following what everyone else says, are you self-inserting yourself in the story too? I thought you wanted to eat "Paella's oh distractions distractions why do I always say things like that" with Palla?

Oh Ruben, hitting on Palla even though you benched her in FE12?

(Actually what does Paella taste like? Is it good?)

Paella is the singular reason that no deity has come to destroy humankind.

Too bad for you that...

Heh, I'll save crushing your soul for the update.

On 5/14/2020 at 7:35 PM, Eltosian Kadath said:

Ah that makes sense now.

In a vague sense of the word, at least.

On 5/14/2020 at 8:21 PM, Hello72207 said:

Heh, ded,

"Those who have a will to win cook potatoes in their skin, knowing as the sight of peelings deeply hurt lord Woolton's feelings"

Raven actually is a good use for goddess icons, he has really bad luck.

I hope he survives until 19x!

Fun fact: staves use 1 rn instead of 2.

This explains a lot from my trainee only run. It sucked trying to get past the Berserk druids without a restore user.

image.jpeg.25fefb65165272dfbfb2b9a83e3dd50f.jpeg

WIL IS LOW-TIER I CAN DO WHAT I WANT

Disliked, unsubbed, and deleted. bad Benice.

NO U! I EVEN SORTA SPARED HER FROM DEATH!

Dang, I dont remember this support being this way.

This changes everything! I can bench Lyn with the excuse that she's pregnant!

On 5/14/2020 at 11:47 PM, The Roger The Paladin said:

To make this chapter arbitrarily less demanding in HHM than EHM.

Hooray.

Didn't he literally die before anyone else? I mean not counting Lyn.

Well, yes, but it's non-canon.

Not to mention odds are she dies. Also if she marries Hector, Hector dies... and I can imagine if she lived she'd go down fighting. Honestly, Florina's the only one of Hector's potential brides I can see submitting for her daughter's safety instead of going down in battle. We already know anyone who marries Eliwood dies. Seriously, for Lyn to get a good ending it's either got to be Kent, Florina or solo.

Maybe she just breaks up with Eliwood? I don't think it's confirmed that Roy's mom died, just that she doesn't show up...

Then again, since Rebecca is Roy's Milk Mom, maybe Roy's mom did die.

Also infinite money so you can abuse the hell out of the magic armor to do things that are entirely pointless.

Ironically, those were the tenth poes that we got; we found 59 of them and spent a whole week trying to find the last one, and even with a guide we couldn't find it. Arrgh.

Smear campaigns with doctored photos.

Have an irrelevant doctored photo.

H4Pnh0k.jpg

Also she doesn't get doubled on the second damn chapter by generics.

She should have died in Lyn mode; for those of you who missed it, she dodged a 78% to save her life in chapter 3 after I was being dumb.

You should see a doctor about that.

I'M TURNING INTO AN ARMOR LORD

Celica. Kaga still does it first.

Kaga did it first.

One kind of learns not to trust Lyn too much...

Indeed. She died twice in Lyn mode to awful, awful hitrates. She was killed by Dorcas, (partially) for god's sake.

Dead boring.

Captured boring? Well, Darin doesn't think she's boring.

When you realize they took their play straight off Disaad... except they didn't flub it. Maybe he really was a tactical genius. Then again... Kefka did it first.

Curse those garbage bags!

Yep. The brash exterior? A hard shell to protect a soft underbelly. Hector was the original crustacean royal.

A very hard shell. Dat defense!

But she needs a whip to promote.

She and My dude are entitled to a little kinkiness, are they not? Don't we get one on Badon 2?

WHY?

Cuz I'm not good!

Now you know how I feel.

...Strength and Defense, heheheheheehehe

If it was Oswin... I'm not sure you could finish this run. I mean it's getting rough.

We shall overcome!

Lyn is obviously trying to make up for the lack of deaths so far.

WHAT LACK OF DEATHS?!

Bend to my Wil.

YES MR. THE ROGER.

I think death may have been more merciful.

Not if my LTC skills have anything to say!

...After we waste our time farting around on two Gaiden chapters.

... Is Rebecca turning into a parody of me? Or am I turning into a parody of Rebecca? Then again... different motivations.

Uh-huh...Different motivations...

Honestly, the perfect match. Also explains Roy.

I do sorta see why Elinian is canon now, actually...

Dammit. I wasn't even first to point it out.

Third or fourth, actually.

Is there a difference?

Actually yeah... it's even worse.

I have lost all faith in Derrick. It was to be expected by Owen, though.

I like this one way too much.

Why...Why is it always on the important units?

I suggest you double check Alm and Celica's Gaiden era sprites. Lyn still losing to Alm and Celica on everything. Green hair? Bows? Being Female? Being one of multiple lords in the same game? Not knowing she's a lord from the start (as per Alm)? Being able to wed one of the other lords? She can't even claim first lord we met in the west because Marth and Roy showed up in Smash Bros Melee first.

She is the first lord to be entirely a boring prologue!

Yeah. My writing is so bad that it makes him depressed

KAGA CREATED THE UNIVERSE FIRST.

On 5/15/2020 at 2:24 AM, Saint Rubenio said:

No, man. That's not me. That's Ruben from the HR room. One of these days I need to tell him to stop paying you for nothing.

Can Ruben from the treasury send me money?

I, uh... I will remain neutral in this dispute.

Paella is not something one can remain neutral on!

My Avi's seafood paella is the cat's meow. The rice is the best part indeed.

I'd say so. I personally prefer Sopes myself, but that's probably because they are less "North-americanized" than Tacos are, at least here in canada.

Everyone wants a piece of the Derrick. That's my answer.

Even dead people.

To be fair, FE2 was kind of a mess when it comes to people's designs. It should be taken with a grain of salt.

The portraits up until FE6 were pretty scary...The unblinking eyes didn't bother me as much as I thought they would in FE6.

On 5/15/2020 at 6:55 AM, This boi uses Nino said:

Uh... I always read everybody's comments anyways, so not really?

I see, they seem to have a lot of things on them though... I don't know if I would ever be able to eat all of that, or if I would like most of it. I should try them once I guess.

If you haven't tried Paella yet, you really should; I personally prefer seafood paella myself.

Tacos are good, yes. They are quite simplistic, it's as simple as a tortilla and whatever honestly but most commonly it's bistec(literally comes from Mexicans butchering "Beef Steak" incidentally "T-Bone" is called "Tibon"), barbacoa or fajita. Add Salt and Lemon and whatever else you wish and you got your own taco. I don't know what it is but just eating all that wrapped up in a tortilla, well the tortilla itself is like a spoon I guess, which allows you to eat many things at the same time, part of why it's so customizable.

I always got the sense that tacos were basically sandwiches but better.

On 5/15/2020 at 6:56 AM, This boi uses Nino said:

"that makes sense now" don't be afraid to admit it doesn't. Because it really doesn't AHhahah.

If it doesn't make sense, that is because the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma!

On 5/15/2020 at 7:05 AM, The Roger The Paladin said:

My entire LP is kinda embarassing because now everybody knows just how bad I am, so I can't make fun of anyone!

...But I do it anyways if they choose to LP something.

The update:

Spoiler

cH8ON7y.pngC9xpCXa.pngwy3wWL1.png5e5mALJ.pngOY11ev6.pngkcI5Qf2.png

kii3uwI.png

zumwQlW.pngWe're here! Welcome to your new home.

4qJS2Ah.pngIt's a bit...Prison-like, don't you think?

zumwQlW.pngThat's because it is a prison. Get in!

4qJS2Ah.pngWh-Ouch!

zumwQlW.pngThe marquess will stop by tomorrow. Do try to satisfy him. Maybe you'll get better lodging if you do.

4qJS2Ah.pngThe marquess? I suppose that he means Darin. Dear brother, please hurry...Save me from this fate...No, wait. That urchin who saved me from thise gangsters once told me that there's a time for everyone where they have to bite the bullet and do something difficult themselves. I cannot wait for my brother nor that urchin to save me this time, so I'll do it myself! In our brief time as a couple, that urchin showed me how to use a set of lockpicks...Let's see if I cannot remember how to use improvised versions of them...

eukFoX3.pngSir Glass, I have a report that the lord Hector's boat arrived on the shores of the dread isle today. Our four-day head start should prove to be enough to fuffil our duty.

LZZ9C4m.pngThis is very concerning...

Iln3Sp3.pngWhat is concerning, dear? We haven't seen a soul around yet!

LZZ9C4m.pngYes, and, well, that's the problem. This island is infamous for making people disappear... And yet, not one thing has come close to killing us.

5RPLYTm.pngOther than Jerrot's B.O. That very well may cause a mass exinction event.

zcN79QK.pngHey! That's just how guys are at my age!

ArEi4kA.pngI'm back from the scouting mission...

LZZ9C4m.pngGlad to see that you're unharmed. Did you see anything?

ArEi4kA.pngI saw many things, actually. A large group of armed men were surging through the woods west of here, headed for the shore.

Iln3Sp3.pngWe must stop them! Our job here is to stop Lord Hector's army from taking the full brunt of the attacks!

5RPLYTm.pngOn the contrary, my dear lady, that would not be our job. If Marquess Ostia wanted that, he would have purchased a squadron of armor knights, or at least a decently sized force, which we are not; nor would he send us on a suicide mission in which we cannot accomplish anything.

Iln3Sp3.pngHe wouldn't have sent us on a suicide mission anyways, right?

5RPLYTm.pngI fear that this may be indeed what our mission is. Our role here, however, is to be shock troops; strike in small numbers to overwhelm the enemy in certain locations. Perhaps we may even be able to cripple them. But we must tread carefully; we aren't very well suited to the mission, nor does the marquess have any reason to think that we are not expendable. I'd suggest pressing forwards farther.

ArEi4kA.pngAh, but there is a bit more. There was a soldier taking a young woman to the prison...However, from what we know of this organization, they execute all targets on the spot. Which means that this young woman has something that they want and that they will stop at nothing to get it from her.

M91Ve7Z.pngAh! We must rescue her!

5RPLYTm.pngHold your horses, Miss Swift! We cannot risk-Everybody, drop your weapons slowly. Don't make any sudden movements.

zcN79QK.pngAll...All right...

5RPLYTm.pngGood.

Iln3Sp3.pngBut why?

5RPLYTm.pngBecause we are surrounded by enemies, and I'd rather not see you all filled with arrows.

2yiW18D.pngimzezVL.pnglklna9A.pngp1wkZ5G.pngFDCreYP.pngkOlcURo.pngrPxi1aE.pngbzBvGCU.pngCo5f2q9.png

...Yeah, even if he weren't gonna chop you, you'd have plenty to fear. Considering how powerful the weakened dragon is, we'd all be toast.

08zygQi.pngAK6Hcvm.png

Making his wife do the dishes is not the same thing as controlling dragons, Darin. He could somewhat control one specific dragon.

X1gJ0yH.pnglk4Mp1H.pngxN3SRTN.pngU2shLsE.png

I can randomly capitalize WORDS too, Erga.

cVPUV0g.pngasGLrFa.png

Releasing Three Houses in Elibe, causing a global war over whether Edelgard is good or not?

VbdfHlq.png9gQplRw.png8SPK2oY.png

We are very good at getting Marquesses killed.

C9f7TJd.pngSYS2cY7.pngBywaBY4.png2ut9krl.pngU8qxH0Z.pngvo4ts39.pngd7u0nWz.png

Thank you for sending the person who could quite literally rout our whole army far away from us!

NK7J9XU.pngwbFW0ne.png

I do wish that we'd gotten to fight Ephidel. I'll show him what we do to Mayo Murderers!

Wx3MeNb.pngWusc4Uk.pnge85HFlR.pnggzAk5zi.png

8B1ayNj.pngQmcidi5.png

vi9l6sn.png4ZkBz8g.pngMhrukOQ.pngg5i2Jyl.pngT9IFUi7.pngFiBsiN7.png

Yeah, the prices of weddings are appaling. Imagine freeing a dragon just to have her turn her seductive killer breath on your son.

415E0Hq.png8OzR3i4.pngbxTb0sK.png63XzmPr.pngTIE3Kzj.png

vcN4Cy8.pngBNeEHmb.png

Or in other words, you yelled "Oh no I must be the sneak because I is spy!"

nU8CJJL.png

Why would you talk aloud like that?

JeJV51r.pnghowSdYY.pngriaUWy2.pngbwWj8A6.pngE7ErqQa.pngKRfcLDc.png

This is going to end very well!

9p5Mtmd.pngYabcNus.pngleNv8es.png

The three worst frames to catch, but whatever.

kYhrKp7.png

Why is Leila's map animation that of an Assassin when she's clearly an unpromoted thief?

yu1JXO8.png

Well, they're together now! See, I did get the good ending!

ui71Nlb.pngENTwuAj.pngbhOoeog.pngauqStWR.pngCqbXwgf.png

rZT01mY.pngjFmTUei.pngNnqlPyv.pngDSPS40a.png

r7HtCtL.png

SOMETHING'S WRONG?! INCREDIBLY PERCEPTIVE, ELIWOOD!

47J11b9.png317QVyu.png

"Dead?"

YDluY9W.pngPaVx7vK.pngrTepaxr.png

Hooray, the part where Matthew is supposed to show up! Let's see what happens now.

hPTCnp1.pnga33F1VN.pngkm4LaQO.pngPGvhixf.pngVua45iF.pngh1e8qGW.pngvpWgo03.png

rFPkAH6.pngnVCnFh4.png

Heeeeerrreee's Uhai!

oGKJyF6.png

kQ0oKxU.pngOhstduP.png9uBNZa1.pngTnUAiCM.pngwl2Z4xF.pngJ1CLFEB.pngQNCMAj1.pngPFqTl5I.pngiz67Voq.png

cBWg9id.pngRBGGlVg.pngxgq9keb.pngDscHbXB.png5yKeCD6.pngpHDEzAK.png

Yaaaaay! We all get to die!

66uhEVT.png

Well, at least my units are winning individual battles.

ilnfKSl.png

I'm going to sell the devil axe before I am tempted to use it for Raven.

NuEFmel.png

For the sake of conserving weapons, Kent and Sain aren't going to be deployed. I probably have enough to go around, but I'd rather not push it.

JCmXOCo.pngm2b2cys.pngTiHR9x8.png

And Dart has lost his lovely HM bonuses. He's still going to be used, though. But his starting equipment is awful and I am short on axes due to Hector being one of the few competent members of my army.

Anyways. due to the fog of war, I am going to send Oswin and Hector to Uhai as fast as possible; I have to complete this chapter in 15 turns at the very slowest.

j4awgKB.pngeSD5cqQ.pngUddcazF.pngvZ3WYEW.png

Canas reveals this pirate for Raven; those two should be able to hold that side of the map with ease since it's mostly pirates.

DuTdCIZ.png

Yess! Convienient!

niKSsF6.png

Oh crud. That's not good.

xw061bp.pngh77SCr8.pngCUZ2L95.png

A peg knight? Ugh, I wish this had Berwick FoW!

fXMsTmE.png4mGQScZ.png

Oswin and Hector. It's beautiful.

q0O75cD.png

Another one? Begone, Ripoff Florinas!

aeQW1Ld.png9u8ujTy.png

Raven agrees with me and crits helpfully, even though it was overkill!

5HnfRZG.png

Woo! This is one awesome Raven!

Except now he'll kill things even more. Which means it'll be easier for him to die.

6bERI9C.png

CRIPES NO NOT ANOTHER ONE!

qnIOMwX.png

OH MY GOD

vLbOHTq.png

AAAAAAAAARGGHHHH! Danged fog of war!

8kBTiJl.png

Beautiful to see.

qQGROvG.png

Really, Dart?

WnFXQOu.png

Jeigan time.

ZduOGoV.png9LzdzFn.png

Great job, you two! We really can't let anyone get near Lucius because he is squishier than wet paper. And that base C in staves is really gonna be nice.

Wil does something right for a change!

BqJ8OMz.pngow6F5px.png

w9ut3qe.pngWQqQHNX.png

Oh, how the tables have turned! Wil doing better than Oswin!

104QlsF.pngn9Y4ngH.png

These two need to get outta there, but Canas should be fine now that he's on a fort. Hector is going to be needed elsewhere, so...

HiMvsUK.png7ed8arl.png

Very good!

8VP4sLp.png

Very bad! How did you manage to make using Eliwood a better option than using you?

iFI35I0.png

Oy...Not worth the risk.

krgtbgP.png

A single pirate. How sad.

QGHK7tW.png4nyg8e4.png

That could have been much worse. I don't mind that much.

Voy4u1d.png

Where did you come from?! Blasted fog!

TNulVep.png

Man, Lucius is pretty dang amazing offensively right now.

YuGNEXs.pngFo7gMPL.png

The fog claims Merlinus as its first victim. It was a trap!

f0USS5t.pngbQVzzt6.png

Gyaaa! Where did these guys come from?!

JsA0Ke0.pngYdBY264.png

The other nomad is much weaker, so Canas will survive. Unless there's more of them back there...

yJpeKJK.png5ogYaOR.png

Oh boy. A healer would have been nice.

FhVSsix.png

Inconsequential, but fewer vulneraries that are needed for Raven!

Pw9P66D.pngTPCNvn2.pngRm80So7.png

Bah! There's a lot of these blighters!

FfoScF7.png

Florina told me about her older sister earlier today...Is...Is this what my darling Florina will look like when we're older? Oh man, I thought she was already as pretty as possible!

qV00XRU.pngMNzLDMD.pnguGJPa0S.png

Hold up, no! No future sister-in-law of mine will be comitting suicide by Nergal! That's bad!

89PJY2c.pngIrcu7ZH.png

I am actually glad that you missed that 88, although it does not bode well...

DNI0TJW.png

Florina, please talk some sense into your sis.

HCGExcX.pngSnBMr8w.png5FcDxzT.pngORaz0rj.pngqvkPJrc.png

Someone who is never elaborated on later unless I'm forgetting something. I suppose that we can deduce that it's Marquess Ostia, though.

z0ru8M0.pngD77JpDq.pngPyJE2iN.pngqIJS8b1.png

Oh man.

kAHurcp.pngAttRNwp.png7KsvqE7.png

Oh man... Feels real bad.

2uxdij8.pnguLj6p3j.pngZXGWtWF.pngxO5PmmV.png

Awww...That's my Florina!

S7641bC.png5l3bz3O.png

Florina really should be crying, though. Her sister just tried to die!

7Y87UaS.pngUVA9BOW.pngejuufRn.png

Hey, even she admits it!

m9VSqJE.pngpABBUMe.png4xCJRrr.pngi0woNyO.pngMtPXyCx.png0UrfGao.pngSrom9WS.png

A short while? Florina, please have another talk with her to make her stay for longer.

hVsNcrZ.png

We really need to get rid of these people on the forts if we want to polish off this battle in time.

0ohnAjR.png

Bah! Doggone it, Eliwood! You missed one of your attacks!

6LlkuMT.png

Ripe for Wil!

TXt5yVZ.png

If only your base speed was better, you'd not be so overleveled...

I6hYN4j.png

Oh boy. That would really suck if Nino missed.

n9n9Rr8.png

Way to go, Nino!

And since I am going to forget to mention this later, why is Nino's name literally "Boy" in spanish?

OZk0mG3.png

And Canas is going to be promoting ASAP (Unless I can get Lucius some levels real fast) so he cannot die here. I really don't want to have to wait until Pent to have a staffbot!

NaoTh53.png

Into the hands of fate!

aVzUnhq.png

Fiora could use this, but Lyn does more.

biQkDQ2.png

Speaking of Fiora, here are her stats! Really not too shabby all around, (barring her terrible HP,) and has quite decent strength and defense growths for a peg knight; she is a lot like Thea, I think. She also has slightly better Con than Florina, which allows her to be slightly more adept when using iron lances. Definitely worth using!

tdlgLQs.png

Her starting equipment is...strange, but it'll do the trick for now!

rmQ13TG.png

Got 'em!

TU84NeY.pngKcKawH2.png

Great! Soon I'll be able to push straight to Uhai!

zTPzcRO.png

As much as Fiora or Lyn could use an Angelic robe right now, if I get one, it will be donned by Lucius.

X2dYN2f.pngUodDBVW.png

With the mighty power of the Flashbang, Lucius defeats his foe and gets a not so good level!

NptqdOz.png

Begone, wretch!

ueFo9ad.pngM4mEjHx.png

And Hector plugs up the bridge.

AW HECK NO THEY CAN CROSS THE RIVER!!!

64doqDS.png

OH MY GOD, WHY IS RAVEN SO LUCKY?

Ip0MDkf.png

No! Shoo! Begone! Hands off of Florina!

uFaRODn.png

AhsZELN.png

AAAAAaarghh...I really hate Fog of War...

JUypFal.png

AAAAAARGHHH....Oh my goodness gracious gosh m'golly. Raven is blessed! Lucius' prayers for him must protect him!

yPmLlAh.pngV9DOJrO.png

Futile attacks on Hector.

AgZ19Rk.pngvfYoLub.png

Infutile attacks on Eliwood.

dVFtWq3.png

Another futile attack on Hector.

5c3kFbx.png

GYAA! WHY?! CURSE YOU, FOG!

aPL2rmh.png2Zmgx9R.png

Nino takes out his anger of losing his side-waifu Priscilla on this peg rider.

q5FkzR1.pngurJ81Iq.png

That was a not good enemy phase.

P3ctoDp.png

Wil, please don't miss this...

BUd6paI.pngwUjkOwf.png

GYRGHGHEGYGHAGBHXHVSDGDHDVHDVHSGVDS

WIL! STOP THAT! NO! I SPARED YOU SIMPLY BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU DESERVED TO LIVE HAPPILY WITH REBECCA! DON'T SQUANDER THIS CHANCE!!

88Jkpvi.png

Lyn cannot miss this, thank heavens.

a4WgeY4.png

2Mo7Sja.png

And a Dart-ing blow from Nino finishes off this peg rider.

hrtq98s.png

Canas...If you miss this...

QNBtWLZ.png

Yayer! Great! Lauris deserves a great Shaman like you!

Oswin continues to chip down the cavs at the fort.

JV4cbEF.png

Urgh...

40Ftba6.png

He didn't miss, thank god.

lcgSjsV.png

I really do not like having to put Lucius here, but Raven and/or Canas will die if I don't...

qq073ez.png

Good start...

eL7O333.png

A useless screenshot. But Florina is in it, so that makes it perfect!

i7SVrt4.pngkR2lisD.png

Lyn is Road Runner confirmed.

Beep beep!

LiEG0hZ.png

At least you keep dodging.

Ewpm41I.png

Eyy, finally, you hit!

txkVSON.png

Stop that, budget Florina No. 287337202949043!

wdIYzGi.png

sxOd98E.png

Turn 5...Oswin needs to get going...

frKVZZu.png05H0aW1.pngs3DFefs.png

Not too shabby! Speed would be nice, but defense is great!

rlX67Fi.pnggoe5fcu.png

I'm gonna feed this to Fiora, but she needs some Chip-otle with her meal.

goe5fcu.png

Wil provides her with adequate amounts of Chip-otle damage!

pg6vudX.pngVdARvDu.png

Toasted!

3z1sidW.png

This monk is now in view. I don't know why I cared enough to take a screenshot of him.

S0I7cZm.pngy8iP1A8.png

Agh!

0XntdAH.png

AGH! DANGIT, NO!

OahEOhg.pngPvvKjvq.png

Huh, I wonder if that quote changes if Raven's dead.

Oh crud, Raven's gonna kill me now that his Slav-Err, Indentured servant who is suspiciously similar to a husbando had died!

U3JWaGj.pngU9vYvFa.png

BE TOAST! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!

DSifI0r.png

Oh come on! That's just mean.

zh73J3i.pngIwa44jM.png

Oswin continues his uneventful push towards Uhai.

DetDrGI.pngg9CKLp0.png

I wish Wil's exp gains weren't so low...

cewxFAf.png

Nino! You should have done more push-ups yesterday!

b8bf5k8.png

Yeah, that is a big nope.

2u4h264.png

Eliwood has to do it himself.

e8flNqz.png

He didn't miss!

TiXadPk.png

NO WONDER ROY'S SO BAD BETWEEN THE CHROMOSONES OF YOU AND LYN!

SBpwmHG.png

If Canas misses, things will go from bad to worse.

Quq4M3h.pngenhI0Kn.png

Good and bad!

BSnIgTe.png

JUUUUUUST in case...

JgbzMYd.pngmVyuiUV.png

Dart will not stop until he reaches Priscilla!

sMN8jew.pngYoTcQBZ.pngkVXUkAX.png

Pegasisters being great!

OIAZ6Rr.png

Begone! The man has gone through a lot recently! Leave him alone!

c35Um8T.pngARNv5hm.png

Whew. Not too bad!

ltfg4DS.png

I've gotta keep feeding Eliwood kills if I want him to be decent. And at this rate, he will be my only non-peg/wyvern mounted unit.

EMAIhUK.pngRB9ePIS.png

Wil gets this kill for bias reasons.

RaKw0Ye.png

Florina dusts off her lance and gets to work!

bo8I9gt.png

She's so amazing that the whole battleground shines!

20I9o8K.png

Ahhhhh....Stunning....Sublime...Perfection...

I862xIl.pngloxGzp1.png

Guh! Well, ideal for Canas or Raven.

IScnrkN.png

Raven it is!

bAR1EqD.png

Reveng!

ZZokFxZ.png

Ouch! Good thing he hit Eliwood's head instead of his body; nothing important up there.

Then again, all of those hits to the head may have caused his way of responding to statements.

"Statements?"

Qb239GE.png

GYUGH

IUfyphp.png

DO IT!

AJaOPT9.png

Good.

QxFq0e6.png

After this action, Oswin will have unveiled the boss! Unless he moves in HHM, in which case he is likely near Florina. Oh god, no, please say he's stationary!

TV4Keaa.png

Another one?

ldvUoZY.png

No problem for Canas.

6yUstir.png6rCbFyz.png

Here is Uhai! He is quite scary, (except I absolutely botched the screenshot of his stats) unless you have good defense. His long and short bows aren't going to do much to Oswin.

VPiwMiq.png7tzEYat.pngZdY5OzF.png

Yeah...Case in point.

YsbeHUf.pngkUwO4ev.png

This myrmidon dabs in an attempt to wound Oswin's eyes. A nice idea, but Oswin is too buff!

5NPI8eg.png

Oh boy. This is gonna be fun.

gaisn8i.png

Too bad.

RgcGmBf.pngwiFGJsK.pngAoWMSXR.pngkd8JgsQ.png

Ooh...That could have gone quite poorly.

1iPsWRs.pngbwpSEYa.pngnjGNgQ9.png

Great once again, Oswin!

sNIQK2I.png

A silver lance does the trick now. I should have used it right away, actually. It's way more accurate and deals more damage.

Only in FE7.

YqkpbRH.png

Crudcrudcrudcrudcrud no crit pls no crit pls

NTJ0UvI.pngEvQmU02.png

Phew...We're in the danger zone, though. You know, I've actually never seen the Nomadic Trooper sword crit animation. I vastly prefer FE8's Ranger animation overall though, to be frank.

m0PRriZ.pngWnPTclI.png

Enemy phased!

SrI9ayR.pngtPQMMRq.pngL04iCqX.pngCx2YLtB.pngHJJI322.pngdH076ni.pngemqhTCk.png

EFbusXJ.png

Great way to end your levels, Oswin! Capped Strength and defense, pretty decent speed, (BETTER THAN WIL WAI) and overall quite good stats!

R19oQ78.png

Seeing as it only has one use left, I will drop the horseslayer. You served me well, friend!

Mf6AnTV.png7cWV7Q0.png9kcyR53.pngcc2YDJ6.pngOfZNp1o.pngICriQ9K.pngUyYVVAh.png

tlPk5H6.png

Oho! Hector's angry portrait! I find it hilarious for some reason. There's a line he has in Badon round 2 that I've been dying to make a meme format out of but I've never had the chance to take.

CSURDgh.pngHHprTr0.png1dgGcI8.png

That is some bigbrain thinking right there.

Oy...Well, we leave behind our second-to-last staffbot option and move forward! We got the Kishuna chapter, and I have found a rule that will make it so I do not the abuse the "Can reset on 19x for the sake of completion" rule; I will play through once normally, and any who die on that attempt are considered dead; after that, I will do whatever I need to do to get Kishuna.

Well, see you all soon!

DEATH COUNT: Matthew

Rebecca*

Lowen

Guy

Serra

Bartre

Dorcas

Marcus

Erk

Priscilla~

Wil

Lucius

Defeated as enemy

*Retreated

~Captured

???

Discharged/killed pre-reset.

Dishonorably spared

RESET COUNT: Hector x 2

Lyn x 4

Bandit x 2

Eliwood x 5

Merlinus x6

MERLINUS DEATHS AS A MERCHANT: 7

•  

Edited by Benice

19 minutes ago, Benice said:

Edelgard nearly pushed our planet to WWIII

Nearly? She caused a war spanning a continent that lasted over a five year time skip, then anywhere from six months to a year after said timeskip (depending on the route).

24 minutes ago, Benice said:

Also, Arkis X Seliph is Arse.

Couldn't think of Sennet? Also Arkis x Sun is ArSun. The match for those who want the world to burn. I feel bad for joining in this.

30 minutes ago, Benice said:

Remind me not to kill her off next time I pair Lyn with Rath...

I'll Sue you if you do.

33 minutes ago, Benice said:

You need an item to get a healer?

Knowing myself, I really should have done multiple saves...But alas!

Basically at this point you need someone to promote so they can use staves (Lucius or Canas), to get Pent, to get Nino and promote her, or to get Renault in a chapter so near the end of the game it doesn't matter. Also Athos kind of can... but he's even later.

40 minutes ago, Benice said:

Sorta? I don't know if she'd go that far.

Gold-digger more or less implicates her relationships are solely for money (essentially a prostitute but dishonest about it). Which I don't think is quite the case. She is definitely greedy... but I'd argue the character has some legitimate motivations besides money, as her ending with Kent would suggest. After all, it literally puts her no better off than before.

46 minutes ago, Benice said:

Maybe she just breaks up with Eliwood? I don't think it's confirmed that Roy's mom died, just that she doesn't show up...

Then again, since Rebecca is Roy's Milk Mom, maybe Roy's mom did die.

Well, given Ninian's shortened life-span.. does it not fit?

48 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, Darin doesn't think she's boring.

icky.

49 minutes ago, Benice said:

WHAT LACK OF DEATHS?!

Specifically her lack of death in the Hector portion of the story prior to the ship.

52 minutes ago, Benice said:

Uh-huh...Different motivations...

Seriously, there's a very logical reason for my bias towards Wil. I'm just surprised no one's guessed it.

54 minutes ago, Benice said:

She is the first lord to be entirely a boring prologue!

That's not a good thing... but yep.

55 minutes ago, Benice said:

I'd say so. I personally prefer Sopes myself, but that's probably because they are less "North-americanized" than Tacos are, at least here in canada.

Personally I like burritos. The actually spicy ones and not the ones that are more "a wrap but with beans". And when I say spicy I mean with the kind of hot sauce that can blind you if you get it in your eyes.

58 minutes ago, Benice said:

Even dead people.

When it's part of a last will and testament agreement. Even though they hadn't met Owen at the time.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

My entire LP is kinda embarassing because now everybody knows just how bad I am, so I can't make fun of anyone!

Everything's embarrassing if you think hard enough. Or some similar platitude that falls down on inspection.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Releasing Three Houses in Elibe, causing a global war over whether Edelgard is good or not?

Oh.. that's what you meant by WWIII.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

kYhrKp7.png

Why is Leila's map animation that of an Assassin when she's clearly an unpromoted thief?

It's a disguise. Besides if she carried a bag around like the map sprite on a thief, everyone would know she wasn't an assassin, and then she'd have a hard time infiltrating the assassins. Also this means no need to make a female assassin sprite, as the only female thief on GBA is Cath, who is unable to promote.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

TNulVep.png

Man, Lucius is pretty dang amazing offensively right now.

Is he going to do a pro-gamer move?

1 hour ago, Benice said:

YuGNEXs.pngFo7gMPL.png

Well, they were waiting for you to arrive in fog... so it actually was.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

OahEOhg.pngPvvKjvq.png

Guess he didn't pray for himself. How self-less.

1iPsWRs.pngbwpSEYa.pngnjGNgQ9.png

Great once again, Oswin!

Shame he can't promote until you get that knight's crest, because he's awful close to being stuck at level 20.

EFbusXJ.png

Great way to end your levels, Oswin! Capped Strength and defense, pretty decent speed,

Like now.

Imagine if he applied this to trials in Ostia. "There's been a murder in the town of *insert Ostian town*. I don't know who's responsible, so I'm going to destroy you all". (I know it makes more sense here... but damn the thought is funny).

Oy...Well, we leave behind our second-to-last staffbot option and move forward! We got the Kishuna chapter, and I have found a rule that will make it so I do not the abuse the "Can reset on 19x for the sake of completion" rule; I will play through once normally, and any who die on that attempt are considered dead; after that, I will do whatever I need to do to get Kishuna.

Well, see you all soon!

This is going to be interesting...

21 minutes ago, Benice said:

ilnfKSl.png

Yeah the 8 Wxp (and thus 16 on the kill) can be surprisingly tempting. B rank is the first one where you can't fully increase weapon rank in two combats with the devil axe.

23 minutes ago, Benice said:

Canas reveals this pirate for Raven; those two should be able to hold that side of the map with ease since it's mostly pirates.

...and nomads...not to mention the pegasus reinforcements that keep spawning close enough to attack someone holding the bridge...

25 minutes ago, Benice said:

fXMsTmE.png4mGQScZ.png

Oswin and Hector. It's beautiful.

I guess you didn't have the move to claim one of those forts for yourself. Breaking through the enemy clogging one is annoying enough, with two I imagine its worse.

27 minutes ago, Benice said:

QGHK7tW.png4nyg8e4.png

That could have been much worse. I don't mind that much.

Yikes, you really are in dire enough straits if you need Eliwood to face tank for a while aren't you.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

krgtbgP.png

A single pirate. How sad.

...yeah that island is a lot scarier than one pirate. I usually just sit Oswin on the path out of that island, and don't go near it with anyone else for the rest of the map. The pirates can slip around the river to attack anyone trying to help out with healing or ranged attacks, and there is even a longbow nomad sitting back there as well to do the same.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

biQkDQ2.png

Speaking of Fiora, here are her stats! Really not too shabby all around, (barring her terrible HP,) and has quite decent strength and defense growths for a peg knight; she is a lot like Thea, I think. She also has slightly better Con than Florina, which allows her to be slightly more adept when using iron lances. Definitely worth using!

She is under appreciated on most runs thanks to Florina, but if you ever have a cursed Florina (I think I showed her somewhere above...) or skip Lyn mode, how useful she is becomes increasingly apparent.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

JUypFal.png

AAAAAARGHHH....Oh my goodness gracious gosh m'golly. Raven is blessed! Lucius' prayers for him must protect him!

Man your Raven is lucky, he has defied death multiple times so far.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

That was a not good enemy phase.

The enemy phase everyone lives through is a good enemy phase.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

88Jkpvi.png

Lyn cannot miss this, thank heavens.

Those pirate reinforcements are one of my favorite ways to level Lyn, as even at base level skipping Lyn mode, she does really well against them by sitting in that forest near the sea with the Mani Katti equipped.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

3z1sidW.png

This monk is now in view. I don't know why I cared enough to take a screenshot of him.

Monks are hilariously bad enemies in this game.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

S0I7cZm.pngy8iP1A8.png

Agh!

0XntdAH.png

AGH! DANGIT, NO!

Wait, where did those cavalier and nomads come from, I thought you finally had that place locked do-

1 hour ago, Benice said:

zh73J3i.pngIwa44jM.png

Oswin continues his uneventful push towards Uhai.

Oh wow, you just had Oswin charge off without anyone else taking over his position on that fort...RIP Lucius.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

QxFq0e6.png

After this action, Oswin will have unveiled the boss! Unless he moves in HHM, in which case he is likely near Florina. Oh god, no, please say he's stationary!

According to

Uhai does start to move after turn 20 (so after you have missed the gaiden). Never seen it myself, but it sounds terrifying to deal with.

14 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

According to

Uhai does start to move after turn 20 (so after you have missed the gaiden). Never seen it myself, but it sounds terrifying to deal with.

Yep, and the worst part is that I couldn't make any sense of his priorities. I didn't know what the hell Uhai wanted, just that he was running around in seemingly every direction except towards the two paladins who had been trying to kill him.

Edited by Alastor15243

ilnfKSl.png

NO

DEVIL AXE BEST WEAPON.

OahEOhg.pngPvvKjvq.png

No C staves for you!

R19oQ78.png

Seeing as it only has one use left, I will drop the horseslayer. You served me well, friend!

Add this to the death counter. I will be disappointed if you don't.

Hector in a nutshell.

5 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Imagine if he applied this to trials in Ostia. "There's been a murder in the town of *insert Ostian town*. I don't know who's responsible, so I'm going to destroy you all". (I know it makes more sense here... but damn the thought is funny).

School zero tolerance policies be like

5 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

She is under appreciated on most runs thanks to Florina, but if you ever have a cursed Florina (I think I showed her somewhere above...) or skip Lyn mode, how useful she is becomes increasingly apparent.

Florina is very screwed without Lyn mode, and Fiora is better most of the time in that case.

3z1sidW.png

Monks are hilariously bad enemies in this game.

Hehehehe zero damage on wyvern riders go brrrrrr.

That would be scary as heck. Can come out of fog to attack you with an attack radius of 11 tiles, and a killing edge.

4 hours ago, Alastor15243 said:

Yep, and the worst part is that I couldn't make any sense of his priorities. I didn't know what the hell Uhai wanted, just that he was running around in seemingly every direction except towards the two paladins who had been trying to kill him.

Since when did FE not have bad, abusable AI?

Spoiler

Finally! Another part of this!

My side story is basically a watered-down version of that...

I've fallen too far...

No it isn't.

Well, there you go. Now I just need to insert Eltosian and the whole From-the-very-beginning gang's been inserted!

Yeee! We are the Benice's gang of first followers.

They didn't? I thought the buildings had extra terrain penalties.

Only some, by which I mean Forts do cost 2 movement for foot units just like Forests.

Am I german? Nein! I'm Catalan/British/Canadian. AKA 100% random white dude. My mom's side of the family is fairly normal. My dad's side of the family has two arsonists! One of them (My great grandpa) burnt down the building that had the records of all the people to be executed after the spanish civil war, the other (My great, great uncle) burnt down his girlfriend's village after she dumped him.

Wow, what a story mark! "100% random white dude" hahahaha. Your great grandpa huh, that's amazing. Actually really respectable too! The Spanish Civil War was a terrible moment in history.

I misworded that. Hector deals more damage with an iron axe than Wil does with an Iron bow on a flier.

Nah it was fine, a bit ambiguous but it's grammatically correct, I was just being picky and hence: " 😛 "

It's okay, you'll be digging holes all around Elibe, trying to find a secret treasure. No time for love in a marriage!

I guess, unless Dart dies... then I'll have to possess someone else *FE4 Loptyr cult theme starts playing*

Too bad for you that...

Heh, I'll save crushing your soul for the update.

Damn it. I know something is about to happen...

Well, tacos in Canada went through the cringe-Karen filter called USA, so getting a real taco is harder. 

If it doesn't make sense, that is because the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU gently caress-ing tricky dastard! Luckily, an ad played before the video so fahk u.

4qJS2Ah.pngThe marquess? I suppose that he means Darin. Dear brother, please hurry...Save me from this fate...No, wait. That urchin who saved me from thise gangsters once told me that there's a time for everyone where they have to bite the bullet and do something difficult themselves. I cannot wait for my brother nor that urchin to save me this time, so I'll do it myself! In our brief time as a couple, that urchin showed me how to use a set of lockpicks...Let's see if I cannot remember how to use improvised versions of them...

😢 (At this point I don't know if to cringe or not to cringe. Because I know this is almost completely my fault)

U2shLsE.png

I can randomly capitalize WORDS too, Erga.

This happens because the localization team still didn't know what to put for Quintessence, and they never REVISITED it again.

ilnfKSl.png

Nuuuu my fast Axe rank...

A short while? Florina, please have another talk with her to make her stay for longer.

You want the three sisters as your harem don't you? lol.

n9n9Rr8.png

Way to go, Nino!

And since I am going to forget to mention this later, why is Nino's name literally "Boy" in spanish?

Noice! The spanish word for boy is "Niño" with an "eñe"

tdlgLQs.png

Her starting equipment is...strange, but it'll do the trick for now!

Actually, the Axereaver is fantastic! It does more damage and allows her to do very good against the swarms of Axe users in this chapter.

UodDBVW.png

With the mighty power of the Flashbang, Lucius defeats his foe and gets a not so good level!

Well, atleast it will allow him to use Shine or Divine more effectively if he gets more speed.

aPL2rmh.png2Zmgx9R.png

Nino takes out his anger of losing his side-waifu Priscilla on this peg rider.

I reeeeee autistically and it kills a Pegasus Knight.

i7SVrt4.pngkR2lisD.png

Lyn is Road Runner confirmed.

Beep beep!

HEHEHe lol. Also that frame looks so bad-ass!!! You know what! "What?" I want to use Lyn in my next FE7 playthrough (maybe even LP? Gosh I haven't done that in a while) It looks like a cool anime frame and the dust blowing up. Amazing! (BTW I did LP's like 2 years ago, one that centered on Rebecca and one on Lowen and a discontinued Pokemon Crystal LP, the FE7 ones were meant to gauge the potential of those units but in reality they ended up just being LPs)

frKVZZu.png05H0aW1.pngs3DFefs.png

Not too shabby! Speed would be nice, but defense is great!

You know, maybe I did underestimate Dart a bit, I used in my first playthrough but he capped out unpromoted because i didn't get an ocean seal. And in HHM, he can one shot pegs (mostly) which is awesome! that Defense means a lot with his hitpoints too, I know Hawkeye is like better but I gained a new appreciation from Dart.

rlX67Fi.pnggoe5fcu.png

I'm gonna feed this to Fiora, but she needs some Chip-otle with her meal.

Genius writing.

0XntdAH.png

AGH! DANGIT, NO!

OahEOhg.pngPvvKjvq.png

Oh crud, Raven's gonna kill me now that his Slav-Err, Indentured servant who is suspiciously similar to a husbando had died!

poop man! You make me like characters I've never used before and then they die, bruh I was starting to like Lucius, oh well...

U3JWaGj.pngU9vYvFa.png

BE TOAST! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!

DSifI0r.png

Hector is awesome, also OMG way to rub it in game!

cewxFAf.png

Nino! You should have done more push-ups yesterday!

Damn, that sucks actually and if Dart kept his HM bonuses then he would have one-shot all of these! 

TiXadPk.png

NO WONDER ROY'S SO BAD BETWEEN THE CHROMOSONES OF YOU AND LYN!

Eliwood wanted that dragon pu- wait Lyn?

20I9o8K.png

Dude what the gently caress? Why doesn't she ever get those level ups for me? Hmph.

bAR1EqD.png

Reveng!

Ravenge!

I vastly prefer FE8's Ranger animation overall though, to be frank.

I preffer the sword crit animation, but overall I preffer the Nomad animation

16 minutes ago, Hello72207 said:

School zero tolerance policies be like

True, god I hate that.

Do tell me if this format for replying is fine or if it's annoying in some way. I'm trying to be convenient.

6 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I guess, unless Dart dies... then I'll have to possess someone else *FE4 Loptyr cult theme starts playing*

When you realize someone just has to marry Fiora in the fan-fic and all three of you can be brothers in law.

8 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

This happens because the localization team still didn't know what to put for Quintessence, and they never REVISITED it again.

Placeholders and how not to use them (unlike the placeholder text at the bottom of my replies segment over in Shadow Dragon, where I deliberately leave it in because I think it's funnier than it is).

11 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

(BTW I did LP's like 2 years ago, one that centered on Rebecca and one on Lowen and a discontinued Pokemon Crystal LP, the FE7 ones were meant to gauge the potential of those units but in reality they ended up just being LPs)

I remember the Rebecca one. Totally missed the Lowen. Then again... Lowen's viability is obviously pretty high. He's a cavalier that comes in early.

I didn't even know how to feel when that happened. This is the first time RNG has been on my side! It makes up for my umpteenth attempt on chapter 10 of Berwick saga when Elbert got critted by Yalong and crippled despite being at 9 hp.

You must've robbed all that luck from me. Nothing went my way in my upcoming Berwick update. Want to find out what happened? Come watch my Berwick Saga LP, and don't forget to hit that "follow thread button", hit the subscribe button, hit the notifications bell, hit the share button, hit the like button, hit the link to donate to my patreon, hit the link to my Onlyfans account, hit the "sell soul" button, hit the "transfer all funds to my bank account" button, hit the "surrender world power to me" button, and if you happen to be a lady, you can hit me too!

VALERY'S BEEN A BAD INFLUENCE ON YOU, RUBEN!

Pengaius is a liar! He is the true villain! I am being framed! Framed! Buttermaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

HHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPPPPPP!

Ironmanning.txt

Gah! I must find something else!

Quick, pick your favorite character and utterly ruin their life. It worked for me! You could also try the time-tested tactic of killing yourself off five times over. That's also worked for me.

I'm Catalan/British/Canadian.

So basically, you apologize a lot, you drink a lot of tea and you want to be independent. That must be quite the bother for your parents.

Oh Ruben, hitting on Palla even though you benched her in FE12?

Actually, Palla's never been that high in my list of waifus. I have a very specific type, and I'm afraid she's only buff in the gameplay.

I have lost all faith in Derrick.

Heretic. You will burn at the stake for your insolence!

9 hours ago, Benice said:

Can Ruben from the treasury send me money?

Ruben from the treasury says screw you.

Nice Ruben says with love.

Uwu.

C'mon...

It's spelled UwU.

What in the world are you talking about? You've been nothing but nice to me!

5RPLYTm.pngBecause we are surrounded by enemies, and I'd rather not see you all filled with arrows.

Oh boy, more grills for Darin's harem.

How come the one-eyed geezer is the only one who saw them coming, though? What happened to the "scouting mission", Marlowe? Anything you might wanna tell us...?

yu1JXO8.png

Well, they're together now! See, I did get the good ending!

That is one way to see it. The other way is that you made her suffer the sorrow of losing her beloved to a most pathetic demise during her final days, before she died an equally pathetic death.

JCmXOCo.pngm2b2cys.pngTiHR9x8.png

And Dart has lost his lovely HM bonuses. He's still going to be used, though. But his starting equipment is awful and I am short on axes due to Hector being one of the few competent members of my army.

See, this is why Fargus's shops suck. No iron axes means Dart is fucked unless you bought them in advance.

Ugh, I wish this was Berwick!

FiFy

vLbOHTq.png

AAAAAAAAARGGHHHH! Danged fog of war!

You know, for such an edgelord, he sure relies on luck more than raw skill.

Seriously, though, someone needs to make a Raven dodge counter, because this is ridiculous.

Fo7gMPL.png

Okay, I must admit, this is starting to make even me feel bad. C'mon, Benice, get a grip. Merlinus isn't bad yet. Let him live at least ONE chapter!

n9n9Rr8.png

Way to go, Nino!

Why exactly are you calling him Nin--

Ah. Right.

Well, that'd be because it's not. Niño is "boy" in spanish. Nino does not exist.

64doqDS.png

OH MY GOD, WHY IS RAVEN SO LUCKY?

He's stolen the luck off of every single one of your other units. Your entire army will die for his sake.

OahEOhg.pngPvvKjvq.png

Farewell, Lucius. Merlinus will sleep soundly tonight. Benice and Raven... not so much.

DSifI0r.png

Hey, it's not completely useless! You can save it for Renault.

Yeah.

ltfg4DS.png

I've gotta keep feeding Eliwood kills if I want him to be decent. And at this rate, he will be my only non-peg/wyvern mounted unit.

I can sense a "Top 10 redemption arcs" coming.

20I9o8K.png

Eh. She's not Derrick.

kd8JgsQ.png

Ooh...That could have gone quite poorly.

How? This is Oswin we're talking about. How could it have gone wrong?

WnPTclI.png

Enemy phased!

Ah, like that, yes.

Congratulations. That was so incredibly risky. I kinda died inside a little bit watching it, not gonna lie.

SrI9ayR.pngtPQMMRq.pngL04iCqX.pngCx2YLtB.pngHJJI322.pngdH076ni.png

Uhai is singlehandedly responsible for Nergal's downfall. He didn't shank Lyn when he had the chance, he didn't use her as a hostage to get Ninian, he hid in the fog instead of coming after the team, and then he revealed the way to Darin instead of letting the heroes be lost in the isle until they were ambushed.

Very just? More like very dumb.

after that, I will do whatever I need to do to get Kishuna.

Why not just get to Kishuna and then RNG-abuse him? Saves you the trouble. Unless everyone dies, then go wild.

Also this means no need to make a female assassin sprite, as the only female thief on GBA is Cath, who is unable to promote.

R.I.P. Marisa.

"There's been a murder in the town of *insert Ostian town*. I don't know who's responsible, so I'm going to destroy you all"

"There is polution in the world. I don't know who's responsible, so I'm going to destroy you all!"

*Hector kills humanity*

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Why exactly are you calling him Nin--

Because I possesed him and now I'm him >:D And Benice likes to call me Nino even though I'm THE BOI that uses Nino.

Hey, it's not completely useless! You can save it for Renault.

Yeah.

Yeah!

Edited by This boi uses Nino

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

happen to be a lady, you can hit me too!

Like slap? Or punch in the face like Reyson with Oliver? I mean with that Sylvis file-name...

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

R.I.P. Marisa.

I keep forgetting she's a thing. Literally one of the only units in Sacred Stones I've never used.

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"There is polution in the world. I don't know who's responsible, so I'm going to destroy you all!"

*Hector kills humanity*

To be honest, that just reminds me of Judge Death from the Judge Dredd comics. See, he came to the conclusion only the living commit crime, ergo if they outlawed life, it'd solve crime. Because if everyone's dead they aren't committing crime. Mind Judge Dredd is basically black comedy, so it's an intentionally ridiculous conclusion. The great irony is, because he had witches make him into an undead entity so as to carry out his war on life without hypocrisy, he is literally disproving his whole conclusion every time he murders someone. Not to say he's ineffective. Guy literally murdered two planets worth of people and nuked Las Vegas. That and he more or less can only be sealed away, because every time you wreck the body he's currently possessing he gets a new one anyway.

11 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Because I possesed him and now I'm him

I hope you're not planning to use that body to murder a couple planets worth of people and nuke Araphen.

47 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Like slap? Or punch in the face like Reyson with Oliver? I mean with that Sylvis file-name...

Paramythis* Sylvis's filename is just "best waifu".

Aaaaaand I think I'll leave the answer to that question to your imagination.

...by the way, I find it rather concerning that you're comparing me to Oliver now...

48 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Literally one of the only units in Sacred Stones I've never used.

Can't blame ya. She's garbage. Even the devs couldn't be arsed to give her a female assassin sprite. I've used her, but only because she's bad.

I hope you're not planning to use that body to murder a couple planets worth of people and nuke Araphen.

Yeah alright if I die I die. Benice was generous to give me a chance to become someone in the LP. Or I could ignore and posses someone else regardless. *FE4 Loptyr theme plays* hmm... *music intensifies* hmmm.... Naaaah, I won't. *music stops*.

I continued the expirimental ironman I was doing, and here is what happened.

22-I did a big brain. No deaths. What I did was sent Isadora, Eliwood, Legault, Ninian Canas, and Rebecca to the left, Eliwood to recruit Heath, Isadora to kill stuff, Canas to get one last level, promote and heal, Ninian to dance for Canas so he can heal multiple times, and Legault to get the 10000 G and brave axe. After recruiting Heath, I disarmed Isadora and used her as a wall on the right entrance to the left room. I trained Heath by using the weaker enemies that could only come 1 at a time on the left, and Ninian danced so Canas could heal both in one turn.

Lyn and Raven went to the right, to recruit Rath. Rath comes with a light rune, and I placed it in front of the room and Raven, Lyn, and Rath could chill there for a few turns until the enemies were somewhere else and wouldn't attack.

Hector and Oswin were disarmed and blocked the entrance to Nils' room. Did you know that unconscious Nils has 5 move? These dragon powers are good. Erk and Serra supported them from behind, Serra getting xp, and Erk attacking enemies once in a while..

23-Erk died to 3 30% hitting on one enemy phase just after his original thunder tome he came with broke, but nothing else went wrong. Heath helped Pent. Got all the treasure and the gaiden. I will see how that goes.

11 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Paramythis* Sylvis's filename is just "best waifu".

That's right. You outright said you'd lie down in her path in a response. So I got mixed up. But then again, some people literally get massages that way, with a woman stepping on them to apply pressure. So definitely healthier than whatever Erzenheimer likes.

...by the way, I find it rather concerning that you're comparing me to Oliver now...

Only in jest. I mean, you did say "hit me". And you did joke about Oliver enjoying it prior.

Can't blame ya. She's garbage. Even the devs couldn't be arsed to give her a female assassin sprite. I've used her, but only because she's bad.

I intend to... next time I get the motivation to play through Sacred Stones again.  The catch is, her, Syrene and Myrrh have just never made it. Syrene because she comes in so late I already have a flier and don't want to drop someone for her or handicap myself with less units waiting for her. Myrrh has her own problems relating to having so many combat phases for the entire game. Marisa is simply a case of "I actually forgot her while sorting units for multiple playthroughs in an attempt to use everyone I could fit, and hence it was too late to adjust". Silly really. But for some reason in my mind she always blends into Mia from Tellius, who is essentially better Marisa. Or at least Marisa with better availability.

That's right. You outright said you'd lie down in her path in a response. So I got mixed up.

I say a lot of things.

I mean, you did say "hit me". And you did joke about Oliver enjoying it prior.

I... yeah, I say a lot of things.