• Narcian: Vernal General
    • Catria: Spring Whitewing
    • Veronica: Spring Princess
    • Palla: Eldest Bun-Bun
    • Loki: Spring Trickster
    • Xander: Spring Prince
    • Est: Springtime Flier

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/07/2020 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's do this, team Est!

Except nobody else is on her side right now...

I don't have any of the units, so I can do what I want!

Edited by Benice

How come the only two I have are going up against each other, boooo~ I may go with Vewo but both Catria and Vewo's line's are so memeable. This is a difficult choice.

Oh, I also have Carrot Overlord Xander, so I can use him if these two die.

Even though he's probably losing Round 1.

Dragons are always first priority.

If Idunn falls, it'll be whoever wins between Catria and Veronica, both of whom were nice enough to show up a million times for me when they appeared on Legendary/Mythic banners.

Narcian's funny, so I'll use him.  If he loses, it's whoever wins out of Catria/Veronica.  Would go Xander, but even I'm not that insane.

17 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I have all of them but Catria, Est and Veronica.

i think Idunn might be the clear winner here... not sure who to go for, though. I wanna go Xander but he is an instant loss.

On the bright side, you'll have all the feathers in the world!

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

How come the only two I have are going up against each other, boooo~ I may go with Vewo but both Catria and Vewo's line's are so memeable. This is a difficult choice.

I have a similar problem, since the only ones I have are Palla and Loki...

Well, the good side about this is that we are guaranteed to have a featured Hero for Round 2, which is the winner between these two Heroes we have.

I'm kind of torn on this one. On one hand, Idunn + Fae seems like the clear winner for the whole gauntlet. On the other hand, Palla is probably my favorite *character* present. On an extra hand, I really dig Spring Est. The only one of those three I actually currently have in my barracks, though, is Palla; I'll probably start out with her, even though I feel like Loki will probably end up winning against her.

Easy choice for me, team best Whitewing Palla it is! Xander is my second choice since I have him and I actually think he's quite great as a bunny. lol

If both lose, which I would not be surprised to see happen, well, I'm out. I don't have any interest in anyone else here.

Wait, what's Xander doing here? I guess he's repping year 1...? Anyway, I don't have him (I think this is the only version of him I don't have) and I'm not particular attached (which might change if I get him someday.) I was going into this ready to support Bruno. Well, he's not here, so... Guess I'm supporting Narcian! Still wish I pulled a +def of him, but at least I have a +spd I'm thinking about using.

By the way, what do you guys think? Is +spd Bunny Narcian any good, or is his speed still too low and I should wait for a +def one?

Edit: Decided to go with my +spd one.

Edited by Mercakete

9 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Wait, what's Xander doing here? I guess he's repping year 1...?

Why is this a surprise? He did get a bunny outfit. And he was surely picked because Camilla, Chrom, and Lucina already got to be in gauntlets. Xander's never been in one until now, I believe.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Why is this a surprise? He did get a bunny outfit. And he was surely picked because Camilla, Chrom, and Lucina already got to be in gauntlets. Xander's never been in one until now, I believe.

That can't be it - the other spring Voting Gauntlet had all the Year 1+2 spring units.

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Bunny_Battle_Ballot