• Narcian: Vernal General
    • Catria: Spring Whitewing
    • Veronica: Spring Princess
    • Palla: Eldest Bun-Bun
    • Loki: Spring Trickster
    • Xander: Spring Prince
    • Est: Springtime Flier

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/07/2020 at 02:59 AM

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

That can't be it - the other spring Voting Gauntlet had all the Year 1+2 spring units.

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Bunny_Battle_Ballot

Well, then this means all but Xander have been in at least two gauntlets. So Xander still has the least number until now.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, then this means all but Xander have been in at least two gauntlets. So Xander still has the least number until now.

Are you counting their non-spring versions? If so, that puts Xander at 2 gauntlet appearances (1 spring, 1 summer), although it puts Chrom at 4 (2 regular, 1 spring, 1 "super"), Lucina at 4 (2 regular, 1 spring, 1 brave), and Camilla at 6 (2 regular, 1 spring, 2 NY, 1 Brave). So that works.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

Are you counting their non-spring versions? If so, that puts Xander at 2 gauntlet appearances (1 spring, 1 summer), although it puts Chrom at 4 (2 regular, 1 spring, 1 "super"), Lucina at 4 (2 regular, 1 spring, 1 brave), and Camilla at 6 (2 regular, 1 spring, 2 NY, 1 Brave). So that works.

Yeah, I was counting non-spring versions. But yeah, looks like what I said still works.

13 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Why is this a surprise? He did get a bunny outfit. And he was surely picked because Camilla, Chrom, and Lucina already got to be in gauntlets. Xander's never been in one until now, I believe.

I wasn't expecting to see a year 1 bunny is why it was a surprise to me. And as Othin said, he's been in a spring gauntlet before, but none of the other year 1 bunnies are there. So, I was surprised.

Edited by Mercakete

It feels a bit nostalgic, when spring Veronica and Loki were released I was planning on finally making a flying team, but Armored picnickers from the next month made me drop that idea.

Looks like there's 40 Ephemera codes added to each round's quests, for a total of 120 from the gauntlet, with other total rewards unchanged. This brings the total number of this type available to 750, enough to make both 5* manuals and a 4* one, with a bit of leeway. 100 of those were from the login bonus, so if the rest is the full lineup of a given type of Ephemera codes over the course of a typical month, that still makes a total of 650.

Edited by Othin

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

Looks like there's 40 Ephemera codes added to each round's quests, for a total of 120 from the gauntlet, with other total rewards unchanged. This brings the total number of this type available to 750, enough to make both 5* manuals and a 4* one, with a bit of leeway. 100 of those were from the login bonus, so if the rest is the full lineup of a given type of Ephemera codes over the course of a typical month, that still makes a total of 650.

I wonder if we will get new ephemeras starting with the next update or April will also give Ephemeras 3... because then we would receive Ephemeras of the same type every 2 months, making ~1300 each time

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I wonder if we will get new ephemeras starting with the next update or April will also give Ephemeras 3... because then we would receive Ephemeras of the same type every 2 months, making ~1300 each time

1300 would be kind of excessive - as far as I can tell, it's only possible to spend 1100 of the current type.

24 minutes ago, Othin said:

1300 would be kind of excessive - as far as I can tell, it's only possible to spend 1100 of the current type.

They may want to give us more than we need, since we could miss some by not playing the game modes or by not playing until the end.

Maybe 1300 is excessive, so it could be around 1200.

Nice. The Ephemera rewards allowed me to grab the second 5* unit. I think I will go with Barst for Reposition. Shanna for Desperation and Soleil for Blazing Wind/Drive Res are next. Oscar after that. Silvia last.

Went with FF!Narcian for the Feathers even though I do not have him. He is getting his ass whooped hard.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

They may want to give us more than we need, since we could miss some by not playing the game modes or by not playing until the end.

Maybe 1300 is excessive, so it could be around 1200.

The other established type of limited-time currency for fixed purchases is the special Aether stones, which always show up in exactly the quantities needed to get all the associated Aether structures, with no extra. With these, it's easier to miss some (such as if you don't get to T25 in Grand Conquests), but at the same time, the 4* manuals are units readily available all the time through normal summoning, so it's not a big deal to miss some or all of them. I think it's nice to have a bit of a buffer over the amount needed for just the 5* manuals, but there's no need to have a buffer over the amount to get all the 4* manuals too.

Surprised at all the love Palla is getting here! ^^ I figured Catria would get the most votes. And yet, it seems only one person on my friends list is actually on Team Palla because I keep getting their legendary Leif.

34 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I really considered Est, but I had to go with Palla. I actually have her in my barracks.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Surprised at all the love Palla is getting here! ^^ I figured Catria would get the most votes. And yet, it seems only one person on my friends list is actually on Team Palla because I keep getting their legendary Leif.

Palla would be my 2nd pick

45 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm on Team Est!  Look like this matchup is pretty sparsely populated.

Same! Titania been super useful thus far!

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

She's my favorite of the Whitewing sisters, I think she has the most interesting character of them.

I went with Idunn+Fae, but man am I getting sick of people with red leads.  New to the mode players need to remember that putting the character you are supporting as your lead doesn't help increase the score of the players who get your lead and putting a lead the same color as your team's character up is also a big no no because players are trying to complete the flag quests and are if possible using the bonus unit so other colored units are a big help as a lead.

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

I went with Idunn+Fae, but man am I getting sick of people with red leads.  New to the mode players need to remember that putting the character you are supporting as your lead doesn't help increase the score of the players who get your lead and putting a lead the same color as your team's character up is also a big no no because players are trying to complete the flag quests and are if possible using the bonus unit so other colored units are a big help as a lead.

I wish there was a system that rewards and penalizes players for using certain colors.

I think the VG's ally randomization system is just meant to fuck you up no matter what.

Case in point, I joined team Narcian even though I don't have him. I'm going through VG with Nah because she's the only character I have without max HM right now.

For some reason, the game - just - refused - to - give - me - blues for the longest time. I had to purposely back out and start another match just to get blue allies. This is considering that normally in VGs the game seems to like throwing whatever color the unit I'm supporting is.