• Narcian: Vernal General
    • Catria: Spring Whitewing
    • Veronica: Spring Princess
    • Palla: Eldest Bun-Bun
    • Loki: Spring Trickster
    • Xander: Spring Prince
    • Est: Springtime Flier

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/07/2020 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I wish there was a system that rewards and penalizes players for using certain colors.

All they need to do is lower the probability of getting a unit of the same color as the one you're using.

If they want to be fancy, they could let players request allies of a particular color.

If they want to be even fancier, they could let you upvote or downvote allies when they give you the option to send a friend request, and units with more votes would appear more often to other players.

Unless if someone wants to correct me, it looks like Round 2 will be: 

Narcian vs. Veronica
Palla vs. Xander

Yes, Idunn did seriously lose apparently. God, this system freaking sucks and I wasn't even on Team Idunn. 

Xander won too? Nice! I get to join whoever wins out of him and Palla in the final then. 🙂

Narcian winning over Idunn + Fae is weird though, I agree.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Narcian winning over Idunn + Fae is weird though, I agree.

Narcian was only in the lead once (in the second to last hour) in the entire round before he outright won. It was that stupid.

Thank God shit like this didn't happen to Altina in the previous VG when it very easily could've happened.

25 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Narcian was only in the lead once (in the second to last hour) in the entire round before he outright won. It was that stupid.

Thank God shit like this didn't happen to Altina in the previous VG when it very easily could've happened.

You forgot to mention the most important part:

That one time when he was in the lead, he didn't even give Idunn the multiplier. Otherwise he would have been decimated.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

That one time when he was in the lead, he didn't even give Idunn the multiplier. Otherwise he would have been decimated.

I didn't bring attention to that because that should've been obvious. But yes, Narcian couldn't even get enough points to give Idunn the multiplier there which was indeed key.

Team Veronica still on the run. Please consider joining our team. We have t-shirts.

Xander Vs. Veronica in the finals would be quite memorable.

1 hour ago, Jave said:

Team Veronica still on the run. Please consider joining our team. We have t-shirts.

Xander Vs. Veronica in the finals would be quite memorable.

I mean. . .this is about the best I could've asked for in the gauntlet (the only match I didn't care about was Catria/Veronica, since i have both of them).  Didn't want to see Loki/Est in the finals due to my own personal biases, and am Team Narcian (sorry Idunn).

So it means i really don't care if Narcian wins or loses at this point, because I'm happy with the outcome no matter what.  Though I think it would be utterly hilarious if the finals were Xander vs. Narcian, just to celebrate the dudes!

Expected Catria to lose, her kit is quite outdated vs Veronica, and Veronica was one of the most popular characters on that banner. Decided to join her team, going for hopefully feathers.

The only dragon is out, so I'm moving onto Team Veronica, who I have the most merges for (okay, technically I have more merges for Xander, but I have more merges on Veronica).

I have bow Hinoka as my rep. Let me know if you want someone else.

10 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

9 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

...Wow. Yeah, that is really dumb. 😕 Narcian's a creep who needs to shut up too. I'm always wanting to tell him to just shut up, he gets that annoying.

Well I joined team Narcian after he beat Idunn because he is the only one left who I have.  I gave up really caring who wins these things long ago, since multipliers tend to mess up the most popular characters.  

Okay... okay... I don't know who you all are, but if I find the people who are on team Palla and have a Red as the lead unit... well, I can't speak for myself, but if I happen to shoot Breidablik and Cherche pops out, I am not responsible for any wyvern-related casualties...

On 4/3/2020 at 12:20 AM, eclipse said:

Though I think it would be utterly hilarious if the finals were Xander vs. Narcian, just to celebrate the dudes!

Oh man, I didn't notice that was a possibility! Yeah, I hope for that, too! (I am also on Team Narcian.) Yeah, I was really surprised when I saw that we somehow beat the dragon bunnies. And I was so happy when I saw that both dudes made it into round 2! I wonder if this means that IS will start adding more male heroes instead of the usual 3:1 ratio... If nothing else, this says something and it gives me hop! (Pun intended.)

Come on, summoners of the glorious spring! Time to beat the fuzzy creature!

Edit: Also, please stop complaining about Narian's win. I worked really hard for that win, and others did too. 😞 I haven't worked this hard for a win in a while on VG, too...

@EricaofRenais

Welcome to Team Narcian! ^w^

Edited by Mercakete

I'm not complaining about Narcian's win, I'm on team Narcian. I just find it fucking hilarious how well-timed his multiplier and "same" hour were.

That was basically Saias vs. f!Morgan all over again, except in this case the one with the ridiculously lower number of votes actually won.