• Narcian: Vernal General
    • Catria: Spring Whitewing
    • Veronica: Spring Princess
    • Palla: Eldest Bun-Bun
    • Loki: Spring Trickster
    • Xander: Spring Prince
    • Est: Springtime Flier

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/07/2020 at 02:59 AM

15 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Okay... okay... I don't know who you all are, but if I find the people who are on team Palla and have a Red as the lead unit... well, I can't speak for myself, but if I happen to shoot Breidablik and Cherche pops out, I am not responsible for any wyvern-related casualties...

Do you have multiple people on your friend list with a red lead too? I have two and I fucking hate it.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Do you have multiple people on your friend list with a red lead too? I have two and I fucking hate it.

If it wasn't A!Tiki, it was Black Knight, and if not Black Knight it was Soleil, and if not her it went right back to A!Tiki. THE SAME THREE REDS. SAME THREE. RED. Like the color of Minerva's teeth after a hearty meal.

15 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

If it wasn't A!Tiki, it was Black Knight, and if not Black Knight it was Soleil, and if not her it went right back to A!Tiki. THE SAME THREE REDS. SAME THREE. RED. Like the color of Minerva's teeth after a hearty meal.

Just remove them from your friends list. That is what I do.

19 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Okay... okay... I don't know who you all are, but if I find the people who are on team Palla and have a Red as the lead unit... well, I can't speak for myself, but if I happen to shoot Breidablik and Cherche pops out, I am not responsible for any wyvern-related casualties...

I'm not sure if I have you on my friend list, but my lead is not a red one!

47 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm not sure if I have you on my friend list, but my lead is not a red one!

43 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

My lead isn't red either, I've got Brave Ike there, previously Frederick.

And I thank you both for that. While I won't say any names, the reds I have been getting from my friend list are Itsuki and Laslow.

Heck yeah, victory for Palla! When this gauntlet started I thought for sure it was gonna be Idunn and Loki in the final round, but I'm very happy I joined Palla's team instead and got through two rounds on the winning team. I dunno if Palla will beat Veronica, but here's hoping.

Ah crap I'm still on Palla's team!

I mean uh... hm, no way I'm digging myself out of this hole is there, the way I'm treating this girl that I'm not just supporting, but that I +10ed...

...so uh, anyone with not-Red leads, my FC is in my sig! My current lead is Virion, and boy oh boy does he have HP for days!

Good effort, everyone! Well, Narcian lost, so onto Veronica's team, I guess. I think her lines are funny, I have her (but I'm not using her for this...maybe I should) and she's repping characters native to Heroes, so, cool. I also like her more than Palla.

Veronica having a bigger army is extremely disappointing. Palla is a much better character the way I see it. And probably more useful as a unit in this case too, because she's an armor killer, and most importantly, a SURTR KILLER. Because fuck him, really. He's so annoying to fight if you don't have an armor killer.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Veronica having a bigger army is extremely disappointing. Palla is a much better character the way I see it. And probably more useful as a unit in this case too, because she's an armor killer, and most importantly, a SURTR KILLER. Because fuck him, really. He's so annoying to fight if you don't have an armor killer.

To me, Veronica and Palla are both equally valuable. 

Palla gives me Disarm trap fodder for Eir, which means I can apply the Eirforce strategy in AR. I pulled one, and will compile the other.

Veronica gives me G duel flying. I pulled one this year for Yune because of Mjolnir’s Strike and I pulled one last year to get a +10 Reyson for my Arena core. Healing and sing in one unit is amazing and makes my Arena matches so much easier.

In the end I joined Veronica since I foddered both, and the coin flip was in her favour.

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Can you keep this to yourself next time?  Like, WHY does the world need to know this?

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Can you keep this to yourself next time?  Like, WHY does the world need to know this?

Nobody NEEDS to post anything though? We all post because we want to. That's how I see it...

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nobody NEEDS to post anything though? We all post because we want to. That's how I see it...

Yes, but how does shitting on Team Veronica make the world a better place?  It's nice to know that Palla's good at gibbing armors, but that's about it.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Yes, but how does shitting on Team Veronica make the world a better place?  It's nice to know that Palla's good at gibbing armors, but that's about it.

I didn't shit on anyone. I just said I was disappointed that her team was bigger and that I feel Palla is the better character, nothing more.

Edited by Anacybele