March's Mythic Hero - Bramimond: The Enigma

NSSKG151

I will say one thing regarding this discussion.

In Ana's case, I can probably name a dozen characters she hates, just off the top of my head. This is not me actively searching her posts, this is me simply browsing the forums normally.

I don't think I can do that for... everyone else on the forum put together.

When you're this vocal about your negatives, it really tends to throw a damp on a discussion that really doesn't need it.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In any case, I'm legit confused now on what the heck they're doing with Apocalypse.

It was one thing to not give it to Sophia (when they ironically released a Cipher card of her wielding Apocalypse soon after her refine was revealed) but now even it's original wielder doesn't it? That is...confusing, even for IS.

Clearly Niime will get Apocalypse when she's added into the game five years from now.

Or maybe they forgot it existed, I dunno.

2 minutes ago, Jave said:

I will say one thing regarding this discussion.

In Ana's case, I can probably name a dozen characters she hates, just off the top of my head. This is not me actively searching her posts, this is me simply browsing the forums normally.

I don't think I can do that for... everyone else on the forum put together.

When you're this vocal about your negatives, it really tends to throw a damp on a discussion that really doesn't need it.

Have I really been that vocal about the characters I dislike? I don't even really dislike that many. It just seems like it because several of the ones I don't like are pretty popular. Most of the characters I do like are much less so. But if I've been so vocal that you can remember that many...well, I should tone it down a bit. o_O

Hm... I am kinda surprised to see Mamori here. They skipped Osian because he has a banner right now, but also skipped Nagi and Ced that came before Mamori, and all Green Seasonals starting on Halloween L'Arachel. Maybe these Seasonals will be on a Double Special banner in April.

If foe is debuffed, this guy gets +5 atk, def, res and guaranteed follow up attack. HIs condition is even easier to fulfill because if his opponent has 50+ atk and 35+ spd, which is any decent unit, he still gets those stats and guaranteed follow up attack. 

Yune needs the debuff on her opponent and can't use a stat check and she only gets +6 atk and a guaranteed follow up attack. What is the meaning of this? It's only been a year since Yune so I don't expect the power creep to be this insane. 

How has this argument been going on for four pages?

So now people are saying the fourth voice might be Alfonse? That could make sense, but I'd prefer it to be a character from Elibe. I really want to believe its Mark tbh. Since I believe that's who his main appearance is supposed to be based on.

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

If foe is debuffed, this guy gets +5 atk, def, res and guaranteed follow up attack. HIs condition is even easier to fulfill because if his opponent has 50+ atk and 35+ spd, which is any decent unit, he still gets those stats and guaranteed follow up attack. 

Yune needs the debuff on her opponent and can't use a stat check and she only gets +6 atk and a guaranteed follow up attack. What is the meaning of this? It's only been a year since Yune so I don't expect the power creep to be this insane. 

And since he is infantry, he will probably have higher BST and no weakness to archers.

Oh my! I am Excited! The design and voices are perfect and the animation is just boss!

The only damper is that Robin is shareing collor ._.

Even though i am a Fan of FEH OCs! This is what a Mythic should be like!!! Sorry Thrasir and Lif ._.

Edited by Hilda

Huh, Roy never met Brammimond, so that VA is an odd inclusion. The only characters we know met Brammimond in that same scene are Athos and Mark. I guess it'd have to be Mark. But what purpose would there be in casting a VA for Mark...?

Just now, Glennstavos said:

Huh, Roy never met Brammimond, so that VA is an odd inclusion. The only characters we know met Brammimond in that same scene are Athos and Mark. I guess it'd have to be Mark. But what purpose would there be in casting a VA for Mark...?

Unless they plan on releasing him at some point Ig.

Who are the Japanese VAs for Bram? I guess the first three match Eliwood, Hector and Lyn, but does the fourth match Roy or Alfonse's VA? (Or do Roy and Alfonse share a VA in Japanese too?, I don't know)

EDIT: Ah, Parrhesia answered while I was typing.

Edited by Jave

There'd be no point releasing Mark, save maybe as the backup in a Duo unit. But they have literally no personality, and are canonically a non-combatant. Hell, they (correctly) haven't even released Kris. Being the mirror for Bramimond is the only use for them. Reminder that this is a guy who can literally just be removed from the game without serious effect.

Just now, Jave said:

Who are the Japanese VAs for Bram? I guess the first three match Eliwood, Hector and Lyn, but does the fourth match Roy or Alfonse's VA? (Or do Roy and Alfonse share a VA in Japanese too?, I don't know)

Alfonse's, not Roy's.

Edited by Parrhesia

This guy looks like an absolute pain to go up against in AR. They seem tanky and strong, with speed rarely being a necessity for them, and you can't count on support either. 

Do you reckon their C skill removes Bond skills as well? 

Edited by Thane

3 minutes ago, Jave said:

Alfonse- Tatsuhisa Suzuki
Roy- Jun Fukuyama
So that pretty much proves it isn't one of them. Just looked that up, I had no idea Jun Fukuyama was Roy's va, I love him. But yeah, Idk who Branemwefw's va is.

Edited by SSbardock84

7 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Roy- Jun Fukuyama
So that pretty much proves it isn't one of them. Just looked that up, I had no idea Jun Fukuyama was Roy's va, I love him. But yeah, Idk who Branemwefw's va is.

I stand corrected and have some shouting to do at misinformers on SFcord.

Or possibly at you. EDIT: Yes, at you.

Edited by Parrhesia

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

This guy looks like an absolute pain to go up against in AR. They seem tanky and strong, with speed rarely being a necessity for them, and you can't count on support either. 

Do you reckon their C skill removes Bond skills as well? 

only if Enemy phaseing him on player phase he should be farly easy to take out

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I've tried to listen to advice like this many times, honestly. For years, even. I've been able to improve on some aspects of myself, like handling critique and such, but my bluntness and sometimes over-honesty? That I just could not get around. And I can't even really explain why.

I can PM you about this if you want.

15 minutes ago, XRay said:

Bramimond does not look too scary if you got BH!Ike, although it depends on how fast it is I think. Sturdy Impact-Hardy Bearing might be able to break BH!Ike, but I am not sure if that is too specific of a setup.

It does not look very threatening from Kronya's point of view, although it depends on how bulky it is. I think most Counter-Vantage unit should have no issue handling it either once Hardy Bearing nukes and Firesweepers are taken out.

1. Will it matter if Ike has DC?
2. This means that I need to be very careful about Leon's buffs.  He'll skyrocket over that 50 Atk, but he's just slow enough to avoid the guaranteed follow-up.  Though if Brammy has 31 speed at neutral, I'm really going to cry.

8 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

My guess is a really bulky TA -raven unit with QR might be able to ruin his day.  They'd need 35 or less base Atk, which is kind of a lot of the cast.

I'm not gonna lie, the power creep is kind of insane. I really wish they'd stop introducing characters with these dual conditions (or in this case, triple conditions???) that make it all the more annoying to dodge. For example, Larcei's Edge allows her to get the secondary effect if her speed is faster than her enemy's or if her enemy is at 100%. I don't see why the second condition has to be there, when dodging the first one is obnoxious enough.

I don't know, it's like these weapons are just made to annoy the player more than giving any actual strategy, if that makes sense at all.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

I can PM you about this if you want.

I'm indifferent, really. You can if you want, but I wouldn't be upset if you didn't.

So the fourth voice on Bramimond in Japanese doesn't match either Alfonse or Roy? Huh...

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm not gonna lie, the power creep is kind of insane. I really wish they'd stop introducing characters with these dual conditions (or in this case, triple conditions???) that make it all the more annoying to dodge. For example, Larcei's Edge allows her to get the secondary effect if her speed is faster than her enemy's or if her enemy is at 100%. I don't see why the second condition has to be there, when dodging the first one is obnoxious enough.

I don't know, it's like these weapons are just made to annoy the player more than giving any actual strategy, if that makes sense at all.

It basically means in Larcei's case, give me +5 to all stats 99% of the time. Same with Bramimond except he gets no speed but guaranteed follow up attack.

6 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Roy- Jun Fukuyama

5 minutes ago, Parrhesia said:

I stand corrected and have some shouting to do at misinformers on SFcord.

Or possibly at you.

It's Mark, then.

Tatsuhisa Suzuki is the fourth voice.