Wait, why Bramimond has so many voices..?

BergelomeuSantos

Bramimond due to his continuous research into dark magic had ended up losing his individuality. This has the side effect of him reflecting those he interacts with in tone and personality. HE still has his knowledge of elder magic though.

The voices he has in heroes are the Elibe lords and likely Alfonse (not Roy as I expected).

Eliwood:
“You’re Bramimond…”

Bramimond:
“… Yes, I…suppose that is me. What do you want of me, you who live above ground?”

Lyn:
“We have a favor to ask. We seek something to help us defeat Nergal…”

Bramimond:
“That is unfortunate, for I cannot grant that which you seek. Humanity would suffer were I to remove the seals.”

Hector:
“What do you mean!? The entire world is on the brink of destruction as it is!!”

Bramimond:
“The entire world!? Why would I care about that!? The whole world can burn for all I care!!”

Hector:
“By Father Sky… Your voice… The way you talk. It keeps changing. How many…”

Athos:
“Bramimond has no self. He… She… It… Yes, it is a mirror that reflects the person addressing it. It projects no personality of its own. There are as many Bramimonds as there are people facing him. …Bramimond, do you remember me?”

Yet, Bramimond retains all their memories and their free will. Those are far more important to retain than losing your mannerisms. It's a mere trifle of a sacrifice for perfect mastery of the darkness, when other humans in the franchise like Nergal and Gharnef basically sold their souls for it.

Also:

Teodor:
“Yes. It’s the fate of those who study dark magic. If you covet the dark, you must enter it of your own free will. You must erase yourself and become an empty vessel. Only then will you be able to receive the dark and master it. If your disposition is weak, the dark will overwhelm you. You will be…lost… …Ofttimes, you will forget why you seek the power to begin with [Hi Nergal!]. Only a few people ever gain true power. To win such a prize, one’s self is a small and insignificant sacrifice.”

Eliwood:
“……”

Teodor:
“I’ve heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons.”

Teodor got it wrong on the memories part.

To be fair, Elffin, who understandably seems to know about every one of the Eight Legends, is in the dark on everything about Bramimond, even their basic fact of gender. 

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Because Bramimond doesn't have an identity of his own anymore. He gave that up for power and as such mimics the person he's speaking to. In Heroes he mimicks the voices of the three lords plus Roy. 

Or Mark, as some believe, but I think it is confirmed Ray Chase is meant to be Alfonse here as he is the main lord of FEH.

me and my friends, after a discussion, came up with this summary

Bramimond retained: his original body (male), his mind, his own memories and knowledges and his own will and duties

Bramimond lost: his sense of self and his personality

one could argue Bramimond should be addressed as "it", as Athos does, or "they" since that's what you address people or characters whose gender is not specified in english (this personally feels so unnatural, that's why i never use "they"), but if we want to be extremely precise, one should address Bramimond as his/her/their gender, since he reflects the speaker's personality and voice

so as a male i should address Bramimond as "he", while a girl as "she"

in the end, just call him/her/it/them whatever the hell you want