Anacybele

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sothe is my favorite FE lord.

Seems like this was just a small update to throw out around April Fools' day. Not too bad; the pixel art is cute.

How did Feh get the tech and knowledge to make a game, though? 😛

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

Sothe is my favorite FE lord.

Seems like this was just a small update to throw out around April Fools' day. Not too bad; the pixel art is cute.

How did Feh get the tech and knowledge to make a game, though? 😛

It isn't quite April Fool's Day yet though, and it did say it was celebrating FE's 30th. But it is a pretty...minimal update. So maybe there is more coming and IS and them ARE just playing with us right now. lol

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

I liked it. A fun little tribute to the franchise's origin.

I honestly don't think it always has to be about game news. The developers are allowed to have a little fun every now and then. I have no problem with this.

Yeah, I agree. I mean, I naturally was expecting big stuff, but this still pleasantly surprised me. XD

2 minutes ago, Florete said:

Kinda seems like an early April Fool's. Really pointless FEH Channel otherwise.

Even if it wasn't April Fool's, that doesn't make it "pointless". It's just a fun little animation with a gift of some accessories, it's not hurting anyone.

Even if it was mostly a jokey Feh channel I appreciate it.

•  I wonder if Mythic Baldr will appear soon? Alongside the FE4 dragons.
  • Surprised to see  Sothe is on the same level as lords. Or is that some reference to it was game over if he died on some maps.
  • No Warriors that got to sting. Maybe next time?
  • Loved the small references to the games. The part where Corrin has crappy luck in that mini game gets a smile out of me.

Oh yeah, I also don't get why Sothe would be considered a lord but Elincia isn't. Elincia had a main role in two games and was literally the main female in one. 😕

One day early, but hey it is cute all the same. 

I found the Sigurd description pretty interesting. So Baldr may be the next in line for the next Mythic banner? I don't think so, but he's certainly been considered and is probably going to show up somewhere down the line, which gives me hopes for Fjalar or Norun even if they're gonna be Arvis and Altena 3.0, extra hard to get edition

There were also funny bits for F!Byleth, Lyn and Bruno. 

Ngl, I want to try a full 8-bit mode with the FE1-like faces (although they looked more Gaiden-like to me).

Also, Feh's fan game crashed because she forgot to remove the Heroes attack images which aren't comaptible with the 8-bit interface, lol.

This was pretty cute, albeit sparse Feh channel, and an interesting way to celebrate the anniversary.

Both of the Byleth descriptions were wonderful, and Edelgard’s was absolute perfection. I wasn’t paying too much attention to Robin’s and thought it said that they shared a bond with Grima before I looked again and saw Chrom. They’re both short names and start with letters that look similar, ok?

4 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

which gives me hopes for Fjalar or Norun even if they're gonna be Arvis and Altena 3.0, extra hard to get edition

Fjalar wasn't in the least a bad person from the nothing we know of her, Arvis is mixed. And, she is a she, thats gives her increased superficial appeal.

Njorun would be Altena on a horse, so a genderbent Quan.

23 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Uhh, why does 8-bit Kiran get 2,020 orbs???

Seriously, that's, like, a TON of full summons.

NES programming is easy to bug up. Underflow error caused the Orb total to skyrocket.

26 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

The lord line-up was certainly interesting. Guess they consider Sothe as a lord and not Elincia. I don't particularly care one way or another, but it's curious all the same.

The difference is one of them is married to another lord, the other is not.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The difference is one of them is married to another lord, the other is not.

Why does that even matter? Ike doesn't marry anybody.

Edited by Anacybele

Sothe isn't a lord... yet. But clearly he's getting a promotion in an RD remake, it's the only explanation.

...what's the CHOP organisation? Am I missing something or is it just an axe pun?