New Feh Channel!

Anacybele

9 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Well this was absolutely adorable and charming

Alphonse doing 38x2 damage to Marth, and taking 0 in return? no wonder it crashed.

Even in Feh's fangame Alfonse isn't allowed to be that good :v

Also echoing the thought that maybe we'll get an Archanea banner this month? Or maybe some sort of news about FE's future beyond Heroes.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

Even in Feh's fangame Alfonse isn't allowed to be that good :v

Also echoing the thought that maybe we'll get an Archanea banner this month? Or maybe some sort of news about FE's future beyond Heroes.

I don't think we're due for the next Arachanea banner yet - they haven't been super common since it was so frontloaded, and we've gone longer without banners for Fates, Awakening, and all of Tellius. (And even longer since FE4 Gen 1.)

What I could see this foreshadowing is an 8-bit banner, although maybe not right away. 

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Fair enough. Still, I feel like it makes Sothe's story promotion within a normal class feel less noteworthy.

That said, forced deployment seems more decisive: the only units forced into the tower are Micaiah, Sothe, Ike, Sanaki, and the dragons. Sanaki only joins very late, which sets her apart from the other picks here. Forced deployment also gives reason against including Azura.

You forgot at least one of the Herons

24 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

You forgot at least one of the Herons

Exactly one, not at least one. Which means you're always missing two, and you get to pick which two, so none of them are forced.

I just want 8-Bit as a download option for the game - forget HQ and Lite, give me 8-Bit FEH and I may literally never put it down. I did feel bad for Fjorm, I really wanted to see her in 8-Bit, and the 8-Bit Alfonse/Sharena/Anna being accessories instead of working like free Resplendent costumes frustrates me because that would have been way cooler, but overall I liked this.