Mythic Hero Battle: Bramimond

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @mampfoid @LordFrigid

Literally who? Not even Brammy themself knows.

This map was weird, just like Brammy themself. The Panic and Guard spam were awful and neutered the main gimmicks that makes my Silvia good, which eventually pissed me off enough that I started finding ways to avoid dealing with it altogether (mostly by instantly obliterating any enemy that inflicted it). I expected to need B!Micaiah's Ground Orders to do silly movement tech with the moat, but instead it turned out the solution was to scramble everyone over the bridge and just stay on the other side.

Anyway, here's the team I originally built Silvia for! Deathea is the magetank, B!Micaiah is the debuffer, Klein is the quad-machine and buffer, and Silvia is the dancer and Galeforce holy shit contraption as usual. Fun fact: B!Micaiah would normally have Atk/Res 2 in her Seal slot so both she and Deathea would get the buffs from Atk/Res Gap, but I really needed Chill Spd for this map because of those godawful Thieves.

Edited by Some Jerk

Infernal Difficulty no theme team because theme teams didn't have the right combo to work the map:

I'm still pissed at the lengths I had to resort to just to get 4 orbs.  That wasn't even worth it.  A lot of swearing naturally.

Had to replace Olivia's Wings of Mercy with Daggerbreaker to weaken Dragonslasher, but Celica cleaned up the rest by herself.

59 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm still pissed at the lengths I had to resort to just to get 4 orbs.  That wasn't even worth it.  A lot of swearing naturally.

Might be easier with 3 Dancers/Singers and have Rauðrblade on M!Morgan and replace Chrom: Crowned Exalt with another Dancer/Singer. If you have issues with mobility due to the waterway blocking your way, you can try using F!Morgan with Blárblade, run Azura: Vallite Songstress, and two other infantry Dancers/Singers. For the Dragonslasher unit, it hard counters Desperation nukes, but a good old wack from a melee Dancer/Singer before killing it with a ranged nuke will do the trick.

Edited by XRay

@LordFrigid Nice one, I didn't think this one could be OTK'd. Where was the Ally Support needed though? I can't tell, it doesn't look like D!Ephraim had Spd issues or like Sophia had tanking issues.

e: I just realized Atk/Spd Form gives a free point of Atk and Spd. The Sword Fighter had just enough to double Brazen'd D!Ephraim if the Ally Support wasn't on. That's hella rude.

Edited by Some Jerk

Took me a few tries, but I beat Abyssal without many issues. What saved was that I didn't give Est the Atk Flower boost before. The 1 extra Atk saved me against that Blue Dagger unit.

@BoaFerox @mcsilas @Landmaster @Vicious Sal @Zeo @mampfoid @Maaka

@LordFrigid What a 1-turn clear! Congrats! Sophia showing her resplendent power against this random guy.

@Endriu Nice video. What a aggressive approach... against your phone. You tapped the screen like there is no tomorrow!

@Some Jerk Great video! I used a Brave Bow unit in lower difficulties, but for Abyssal... I was kinda claustrophobic because the lack of space to move, so I went with a flier team.

@Wanda Nice job! That Kagero is really strong. Nice job building her.

I have nothing to say about the other video posted here before outside that I watched it on mute and at 2x speed.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Took me a few tries, but I beat Abyssal without many issues. What saved was that I didn't give Est the Atk Flower boost before. The 1 extra Atk saved me against that Blue Dagger unit.

@BoaFerox @mcsilas @Landmaster @Vicious Sal @Zeo @mampfoid @Maaka

@LordFrigid What a 1-turn clear! Congrats! Sophia showing her resplendent power against this random guy.

@Endriu Nice video. What a aggressive approach... against your phone. You tapped the screen like there is no tomorrow!

@Some Jerk Great video! I used a Brave Bow unit in lower difficulties, but for Abyssal... I was kinda claustrophobic because the lack of space to move, so I went with a flier team.

@Wanda Nice job! That Kagero is really strong. Nice job building her.

I have nothing more to say about the other video posted here outside that I watched it on mute and at 2x speed.

Lol! The battle was quite long (for me!) and if you have to do the same moves over and over again (sometimes your finger slips and you accidentally reposition)... and I was at work so I wanted it over and done quickly.

Yet another map that's too hard on higher difficulties. Wish IS would make these a little easier. Whatever then, I'm not missing out on many orbs.

Edited by Anacybele

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yet another map that's too hard on higher difficulties. Wish IS would make these a little easier. Whatever then, I'm not missing out on many orbs.

I hear you are a tellius fan. So you should probably have all the units I used in my abyssal clear (2nd post). Even if they are not highly merged they should make it through infernal. Just give it a try!

4 minutes ago, Endriu said:

I hear you are a tellius fan. So you should probably have all the units I used in my abyssal clear (2nd post). Even if they are not highly merged they should make it through infernal. Just give it a try!

Actually, I unfortunately don't. I've never been able to pull Leanne even though I've tried for her multiple times. -_-

I could give my tankiest team a try though, they do clear a lot of stuff that even my all powerful horses can't. And this map isn't all that friendly to horses anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Actually, I unfortunately don't. I've never been able to pull Leanne even though I've tried for her multiple times. -_-

I could give my tankiest team a try though, they do clear a lot of stuff that even my all powerful horses can't. And this map isn't all that friendly to horses anyway.

I actually used Reyson on my infernal clear. Went for Leanne to get more atk power on abyssal.

Edited by Endriu

3 minutes ago, Endriu said:

I actually used Reyson on my infernal clear. Went for Leanne to get more atk power on abyssal.

Well, thanks, but no thanks anyway. Even my best tanks can't clear this. On lunatic. This map is just too stupid and hard. IS made a huge mistake with it. Sorry to say.

So my other Tellius units won't stand a chance.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, thanks, but no thanks anyway. Even my best tanks can't clear this. On lunatic. This map is just too stupid and hard. IS made a huge mistake with it. Sorry to say.

So my other Tellius units won't stand a chance.

Just4u. I stripped Tibarn off his a-skill to make him more un-merged. I think you have a bike+10 iirc. Should be easy for you.

5 minutes ago, Endriu said:

Just4u. I stripped Tibarn off his a-skill to make him more un-merged. I think you have a bike+10 iirc. Should be easy for you.

Looks like you also merged Naesala though, and gave him summoner support. I didn't do either of those with him. I did give Reyson one merge to get him a preferable IV spread, but I don't know how merged up you made him. But you're right that I do have +10 Brave Ike.

Still, even the smallest stat or skill difference can cause the AI to behave different. So I probably can't use this.

Edited by Anacybele

Looks like you also merged Naesala though, and gave him summoner support. I didn't do either of those with him. I did give Reyson one merge to get him a preferable IV spread, but I don't know how merged up you made him. But you're right that I do have +10 Brave Ike.

Still, even the smallest stat or skill difference can cause the AI to behave different. So I probably can't use this.

Not that I want to force you into trying. Take my clear as inspiration. I am sure even a +0 version of this team will get it done (somehow).

Unfortunately, no Bartre for this one-turn clear. This was a very annoying one due to the positioning of the units. Also because there was absolutely no way for me to kill Bramimond on player phase. Still managed it in one-turn I suppose. Lilina finally returns after a good half a year or more because I was saying bad things about Sophia and didn't want to have to use her after saying all of that lol. @Anacybele might like this one since I used one of her favorites, even if he is only 4*+10. Frederick is quite the amazing armor killing galeforcer, assuming the armors have no speed.

@LordFrigid I don't know why I didn't think of just having Caeda kill the axe armor on player phase. I ended up using a screwed up lunge method instead. Awesome clear!

@Diovani Bressan Great to see Palla in action! That last hit was pretty big! Great job!

16 minutes ago, Maaka said:

Unfortunately, no Bartre for this one-turn clear. This was a very annoying one due to the positioning of the units. Also because there was absolutely no way for me to kill Bramimond on player phase. Still managed it in one-turn I suppose. Lilina finally returns after a good half a year or more because I was saying bad things about Sophia and didn't want to have to use her after saying all of that lol. @Anacybele might like this one since I used one of her favorites, even if he is only 4*+10. Frederick is quite the amazing armor killing galeforcer, assuming the armors have no speed.

Cool use of Freddy indeed, though I'm curious about why you just inherited his own axe onto him from a 5 star Freddy instead of just building a 5 star Freddy. You had to use feathers to upgrade one anyway, right?

I forgot that he's sometimes used as a Galeforcer though. I should add that to my Freddy's options some time since I gave him a player phase set with his prf even though I more often use the enemy phase set I'd built long ago. He's already eaten a few 5 star units, why not another? XD

Edited by Anacybele

Cool use of Freddy indeed, though I'm curious about why you just inherited his own axe onto him from a 5 star Freddy instead of just building a 5 star Freddy. You had to use feathers to upgrade one anyway, right?

A 4*+10 is way more cheaper and does the same as a 5*+5. It's not that great spend a lot of resources on a 5*+10 since you will not use that unit that much.

I can tell that Maaka only built this Fred to use him in Arena during the seasons he was a bonus unit, and never used him again since... until today, for this map. Fred may return to his dusty bench later, I believe.

He also inherited his Prf Axe because it scores better than a generic axe, and he has others projetcs to use his feathers.

Big shout-out to Guidance for some early cheese (read: moat hopping).

Leon and three dancers did it again on Infernal (one of them being Olivia on a pegasus).  If Leon has Aether up, he'll melt the boss.  Otherwise, Guard in the B slot works.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I forgot that he's sometimes used as a Galeforcer though. I should add that to my Freddy's options some time since I gave him a player phase set with his prf even though I more often use the enemy phase set I'd built long ago. He's already eaten a few 5 star units, why not another? XD

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

A 4*+10 is way more cheaper and does the same as a 5*+5. It's not that great spend a lot of resources on a 5*+10 since you will not use that unit that much.

I can tell that Maaka only built this Fred to use him in Arena during the seasons he was a bonus unit, and never used him again since... until today, for this map. Fred may return to his dusty bench later, I believe.

He also inherited his Prf Axe because it scores better than a generic axe, and he has others projetcs to use his feathers.

Just as Vani-kun said, he was only built for that arena bonus season. He's a decent armor killer for AA, but that was the only thing I ever used him for until today. I was much more willing to spend only 20k feathers on him at the time, rather than 220k when the 4*+10 scored enough. I have a fair amount of 4*+10 units for that reason and mostly all of them sit around doing nothing until I need them in an AA battle or find a use for one in a clear, but that's what I have to do to keep top tier in arena modes. In any case, leaving them as manuals would be worse, as they would get no use at all.