Mythic Hero Battle: Bramimond

SatsumaFSoysoy

Sweeped through Infernal using the amazing Duo of Eliwood and Peony along with Brave Michy and Winter Sothis. Both with 52 base Atk got constantly the buff. Abbysal was going good until the last two enemies. The range of the green Manakete was the same as Braimond's and its defuffs were a big trouble as Atk and Spd were necessary to double and kill Braimond, with a dance and a Galeforce on PP as enemy phase EP Braim destroyed everything. However, Michy with repo saved Eliwood as she allowed him not to get debuffed and reach Braimond. 

Edited by SuperNova125

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using guides in 2020

What kind of scum are we here at Serenes Forest

Back in my days, hard work was done using nothing but one's own blood, sweat, tears, and elbow grease. Grow a pancreas for goodness sake!

besides, the new guide is to just through Altina in and see what happens

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Using guides in 2020

What kind of scum are we here at Serenes Forest

Back in my days, hard work was done using nothing but one's own blood, sweat, tears, and elbow grease. Grow a pancreas for goodness sake!

besides, the new guide is to just through Altina in and see what happens

Arc: "hard work"
also Arc: "haha Nino"

Altina isn't used in PM1's guides because she's limited time

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy what a great video! Congrats!

I don't have a Catria built. I was between her and Est, and I went with Est because of the Armor Eff. I may built a 4* +10 Catria someday.

Do it bro, you need to complete the sisters. Not that I have them at +10 or anything either. I just use Cordy most of the time, as you can see lol.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Arc: "hard work"
also Arc: "haha Nino"

Altina isn't used in PM1's guides because she's limited time

Is Altina the one we got for free or was it someone else

I forgot

Getting her to +10 definitely wasnt easy 😁

Everyone knows tomes run the world regardless

Just now, Arcanite said:

Is Altina the one we got for free or was it someone else

I forgot

Getting her to +10 definitely wasnt easy 😁

Everyone knows tomes run the world regardless

Yeah, she's free, but she's only free for a month.

Good thing I didn't use a tome

The usual team of L!Ike, Julia, B!Lucina, and L!Lucina managed to clear Infernal as usual, although I ended up hugging the right side to avoid getting rushed by the huge horde of enemies. I also got ridiculously lucky with the charge on Julia's Glacies, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to kill Bramimond. This one was definitely a lot more annoying than most of its predecessors, but I cleared all the same. Blessed be Divine Naga and Future Vision.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, she's free, but she's only free for a month.

Good thing I didn't use a tome

Huh

The more you know... I actually completely forgot she was free until your first response LOL Latina ftw

Good on you for not using magic

Now do it with Henry and Odin

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Rezzy What a great video! I believe Celica is one of the manuals we can cpile, right? I should pick her to fix my -Atk Celica. Fjorms was also so cool in tanking all those attacks and surviving with 1 HP .

Thankies!  She may be, not sure.  Celica is definitely helpful is GHBs for me.

I did Abyssal now.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Except some of those free units might be units that the player really likes and wants to build up further, like RD Ike and Brave Ike in my case.

I know this is a bit late but since you do have both of them merged up and both of them are hilariously broken and you have a ton of other hilariously broken units, it should be easier for you to clear than ways demonstrated in F 2 P clears

If you cant beat it a certain way, you can alternate your approach and adjust to what will allow your units to be in a more favorable position 

The most impactful turns are the first and the last!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I know this is a bit late but since you do have both of them merged up and both of them are hilariously broken and you have a ton of other hilariously broken units, it should be easier for you to clear than ways demonstrated in F 2 P clears

If you cant beat it a certain way, you can alternate your approach and adjust to what will allow your units to be in a more favorable position 

The most impactful turns are the first and the last!

Yeah, I tried using Brave Ike. Not even he can tank Bramimond, he gets one-rounded. Even on lunatic. And if he can't, and NY Alfonse + Sharena can't either, neither RD Ike nor GD Ike will.

Edited by Anacybele

@SatsumaFSoysoy That clear was really cool! It is funny how similar it is to mine, with basically 3 shared roles (and having both Hilda and L!Azura). Resplandent Cordy is a sight to behold, sadly I'm too stingy poor so I'm only going to buy the skin for Eirika and Tailtiu whenever they release. Also that 7 hit fest on Bramimond was on point!

This clear was a pain. The battle itself was easy enough, it just required me to not proc a special right at the end (the unit in question had Luna before and that messed with the 2 that finished the map). No, the hard part was that I had to record this thing 3 times because my phone decided to de-sync the sound for whatever reason twice, TWICE! It took like an hour to fix, and then I spent another 4 trying to find a fitting song, but I couldn't get the specific sound I had in mind so I settled with the 2nd best thing. 

Anyways, enough ranting for now. Enjoy the debut of the unit I've been hinting at since I talked about closing OG!Eirika's curtains for Hero Battle maps. And no, it isn't Officer Hilda (although of course she's going to be a staple of the team, just like any variant of Eirika that fits the map in question).

Edited by Alexmender

Fighting and/or tanking Bramimond directly is very difficult. Will most likely lead to units dying, even if they are +10 merged.

Savage blow is your friend. Pain is your friend. Ergo, Kempf is your friend.

No, seriously, I probably wouldn't have been able to get through this without him, he was invaluable in getting Bramimond's HP low enough so whichever of Eir or Reinhardt actually killed him was able to do so -- and without the risk of eating a counterattack either. I'm sure a properly built Kronya with close counter and special spiral (which I actually don't have, lol) could also clear out a lot of enemies as well, but Kempf's less expensive because all the nice effects are on his sword.

It's definitely worth building up those units with prf weapons, especially the really cool prf weapons.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Wait, I'll re-upload.

https://streamable.com/wg9c4

Re-uploaded! @XRay @mampfoid

I was kind of worried about leaving Brave Echoes Micaiah and Camilla in that red mage's reach at the end, but it worked out.

Brammi certainly lives up to his reputation, but still nothing a bunch of Lolis couldn’t handle

He did make us work for it though and we ended up having to bust out the Sophia just to be able to 1 V 1 him. 

Elise uses her Brazen Atk/Spd 4 for the first time for some double Brazen rampaging which was quite necessary.

S!Elise actually didn’t fight much but was easily the MVP for having the most valuable plays with her Pulse Smoke and knocking that Blue Fridge out of Panic Ploy range against Sophia.

HS!Elise actually carried the Skill needed for victory, which was Chill Spd so we could get the final kill against that absurdly fast ninja. Fun fact: I was....soooo tempted to try to Summon and Bunny Narcian just so I didn't have to waste my Ylgr Manual (since Elise already has Spd Tactic) or buy a Panne. Figured buying Eir if I need Spd Tactic will be cheaper than buying another Panne, so RIP Ylgr.

Sophia only needed to change her Warding Stance Seal to Steady Stance to fair slightly better against the Blue Fridge.

Really had to go hard offensive with this one for the early battles because it’s super easy to get trapped with all the enemies and there’s so much Panic that needs to be sniped ASAP. Once I got more aggressive with it, all we had to do was out-stall Bramimond~

I’m curious how everyone else faired~

@Some Jerk - Lots like we had many of the same things giving us grief and a similar approach for the early half of the battle. Vantage Delthea was pretty cool, especially taking no damage from the Red mage. Silvia always impresses with her Galeforcing and Klein was a really champ hanging on in his fights and getting the quad on Blamimond. Well done!

@LordFrigid - Aha, so we both used Sophia strats. And yours was a little cooler than mine, I’m jealous~ This one had 3 kills on enemy phase, really nice!

@Diovani Bressan - How dare Est not be 5*. Clearing this with Flier Emblem was a good idea with the water being a pretty big obstacle. Reinhardt was a pretty good team player here getting those quads. Eat and Palla were really impressive, good job!

@Maaka - The return of Galeforce singers! Lilina being the one to beat Bramimond while getting the Hector voice was both cool and horrible, how could you do dis. 
And stop bullying Sophia!

@DLNarshen - Kempf was really impressive here! This map really calls for a lot of aggressive plays against a lot of these annoying units and Kemph and Ishtar are an impressive nuking duo. Narcian may have had smaller numbers but his tankiness was really good against these blue and armored threats. Julius was a champ for tanking Bramimond and Ishtar getting revenge for him was a great finisher. Great teamwork from this unique squad of yours~

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Hilda, Hilda! Galeforcing the hell out of this map is pretty much the way to go. There’s so many annoying units on here and you just had them dropping like flies. Really awesome having the ladies spread  out all over the map to get it done and retreat to take down the final bosses~ Also nice music!

@Alexmender - Jebaited by Officer Hilda only to get Spy Tsubasa. She was great, this map is begging to be Galeforced. Eirika returns to her horse for some nuking against some of these tanker units. Officer Hilda didn’t let herself get outshone, either. The wombo combo finish against Bramimond was great!

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Brammi certainly lives up to his reputation, but still nothing a bunch of Lolis couldn’t handle

He did make us work for it though and we ended up having to bust out the Sophia just to be able to 1 V 1 him. 

Elise uses her Brazen Atk/Spd 4 for the first time for some double Brazen rampaging which was quite necessary.

S!Elise actually didn’t fight much but was easily the MVP for having the most valuable plays with her Pulse Smoke and knocking that Blue Fridge out of Panic Ploy range against Sophia.

HS!Elise actually carried the Skill needed for victory, which was Chill Spd so we could get the final kill against that absurdly fast ninja. Fun fact: I was....soooo tempted to try to Summon and Bunny Narcian just so I didn't have to waste my Ylgr Manual (since Elise already has Spd Tactic) or buy a Panne. Figured buying Eir if I need Spd Tactic will be cheaper than buying another Panne, so RIP Ylgr.

Sophia only needed to change her Warding Stance Seal to Steady Stance to fair slightly better against the Blue Fridge.

Really had to go hard offensive with this one for the early battles because it’s super easy to get trapped with all the enemies and there’s so much Panic that needs to be sniped ASAP. Once I got more aggressive with it, all we had to do was out-stall Bramimond~

I’m curious how everyone else faired~

Hide contents

@Some Jerk - Lots like we had many of the same things giving us grief and a similar approach for the early half of the battle. Vantage Delthea was pretty cool, especially taking no damage from the Red mage. Silvia always impresses with her Galeforcing and Klein was a really champ hanging on in his fights and getting the quad on Blamimond. Well done!

@LordFrigid - Aha, so we both used Sophia strats. And yours was a little cooler than mine, I’m jealous~ This one had 3 kills on enemy phase, really nice!

@Diovani Bressan - How dare Est not be 5*. Clearing this with Flier Emblem was a good idea with the water being a pretty big obstacle. Reinhardt was a pretty good team player here getting those quads. Eat and Palla were really impressive, good job!

@Maaka - The return of Galeforce singers! Lilina being the one to beat Bramimond while getting the Hector voice was both cool and horrible, how could you do dis. 
And stop bullying Sophia!

@DLNarshen - Kempf was really impressive here! This map really calls for a lot of aggressive plays against a lot of these annoying units and Kemph and Ishtar are an impressive nuking duo. Narcian may have had smaller numbers but his tankiness was really good against these blue and armored threats. Julius was a champ for tanking Bramimond and Ishtar getting revenge for him was a great finisher. Great teamwork from this unique squad of yours~

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Hilda, Hilda! Galeforcing the hell out of this map is pretty much the way to go. There’s so many annoying units on here and you just had them dropping like flies. Really awesome having the ladies spread  out all over the map to get it done and retreat to take down the final bosses~ Also nice music!

@Alexmender - Jebaited by Officer Hilda only to get Spy Tsubasa. She was great, this map is begging to be Galeforced. Eirika returns to her horse for some nuking against some of these tanker units. Officer Hilda didn’t let herself get outshone, either. The wombo combo finish against Bramimond was great!

Wow, that's really cool! I like Sophia a lot, so it's good to see someone using her.

Did you watch mine? The map was indeed begging to be Galeforce'd. Good thing Clair had it.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Wow, that's really cool! I like Sophia a lot, so it's good to see someone using her.

Did you watch mine? The map was indeed begging to be Galeforce'd. Good thing Clair had it.

Thanks! She's been working great for me so far, I was happy her Abyssal debut was a success~

Ah, I see it now~ Fliers are a great choice for this map. As is trapping in those annoying ranged units with Camilla while the others dispatch of the lower half of the map~ I was a bit worried when that huge wave of enemies backed you into a corner but you killed them faster than the armor could move, that was a pretty good strategy. Nice quad on the final kill!

I was gonna do these unaided, but then I remembered that PM1 exists and I really want more orbs for more Narcians. Didn't do Abyssal though, because lol accessories. I' always impressed seeing what everyone here does though. Y'all are much harder working than me. 

24 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Thanks! She's been working great for me so far, I was happy her Abyssal debut was a success~

Ah, I see it now~ Fliers are a great choice for this map. As is trapping in those annoying ranged units with Camilla while the others dispatch of the lower half of the map~ I was a bit worried when that huge wave of enemies backed you into a corner but you killed them faster than the armor could move, that was a pretty good strategy. Nice quad on the final kill!

So it was your first time using her in an Abyssal. I need to build mine up, but she's just at +0 with CC and Guard. I don't know if she counts as a loli like the other Elise alts do ,though :P 

The biggest problem I had was when I was backed in a corner, so it took me many tries. I'm glad that the red mage didn't have Bramimond's C skill because the Drives and Goad were necessary!

4 hours ago, Alexmender said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy That clear was really cool! It is funny how similar it is to mine, with basically 3 shared roles (and having both Hilda and L!Azura). Resplandent Cordy is a sight to behold, sadly I'm too stingy poor so I'm only going to buy the skin for Eirika and Tailtiu whenever they release. Also that 7 hit fest on Bramimond was on point!

It was 8 hits

Tailtiu, huh? I didn't expect her to be one of your favourites. I love Cordy, though, and I have to buy for Azura too, so I picked up Sophia as well.

Wow, Tsubasa! I got her as well, but I haven't given her a lot of fodder yet. She did really well here. Mage Eirika, too. I have a +0 Mage Eirika... because I used the other two or three copies I've gotten for fodder... heh... Are you excited for her refine?

We did employ a similar strategy, but yours was a lot heavier on chip damage, and our red option was very different too, of course. We use Hilda in somewhat different ways.

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Thanks. I always like to go on the offensive I guess. I love this song.

Damn, +10 Sophia. Mine is still +1, but I plan on building mine up too. I've given her Atk/Res Solo for now. Sophia was just the thing the Elises needed to help them out, though. I always love watching people's units duel Mythics head-on. There's some serious firepower packed in these small girls.

Really nice music on the preparation part, btw.

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I tried using Brave Ike. Not even he can tank Bramimond, he gets one-rounded. Even on lunatic. And if he can't, and NY Alfonse + Sharena can't either, neither RD Ike nor GD Ike will.

Be careful then. Since Bramimond is a Dark hero, he may appear in light seasons offensive maps starting these next seasons.