Mythic Hero Battle: Bramimond

SatsumaFSoysoy

13 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Great video! This was a great selection of heroes!

Likewise!  I actually peeked at yours beforehand to see how others were handling this guy.  I use them for Rokkr Sieges so I should know this by now, but I'm still always impressed by how strong the Whitewing Prfs are.

12 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That looked really rough, but really nice job! Kempf's chip damage was a big help, and the Flash effect came in clutch this time! That dragonslaying dagger is annoying, huh?

We don't talk about inheritable dragon slayer weapons. x_x

Damn, look at Tiamo go!  The more I see these Galeforce clears the more I think I should invest in my own.  The Hilda placement towards the end looked scary - it's a good thing the AI prioritizes short-term damage at the cost of everything else, otherwise I figured the blue armor would attack first to let Bramimond get in range.

9 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Brammi certainly lives up to his reputation, but still nothing a bunch of Lolis couldn’t handle

Reveal hidden contents

@Some Jerk - Lots like we had many of the same things giving us grief and a similar approach for the early half of the battle. Vantage Delthea was pretty cool, especially taking no damage from the Red mage. Silvia always impresses with her Galeforcing and Klein was a really champ hanging on in his fights and getting the quad on Blamimond. Well done!

@LordFrigid - Aha, so we both used Sophia strats. And yours was a little cooler than mine, I’m jealous~ This one had 3 kills on enemy phase, really nice!

@Diovani Bressan - How dare Est not be 5*. Clearing this with Flier Emblem was a good idea with the water being a pretty big obstacle. Reinhardt was a pretty good team player here getting those quads. Eat and Palla were really impressive, good job!

@Maaka - The return of Galeforce singers! Lilina being the one to beat Bramimond while getting the Hector voice was both cool and horrible, how could you do dis. 
And stop bullying Sophia!

@DLNarshen - Kempf was really impressive here! This map really calls for a lot of aggressive plays against a lot of these annoying units and Kemph and Ishtar are an impressive nuking duo. Narcian may have had smaller numbers but his tankiness was really good against these blue and armored threats. Julius was a champ for tanking Bramimond and Ishtar getting revenge for him was a great finisher. Great teamwork from this unique squad of yours~

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Hilda, Hilda! Galeforcing the hell out of this map is pretty much the way to go. There’s so many annoying units on here and you just had them dropping like flies. Really awesome having the ladies spread  out all over the map to get it done and retreat to take down the final bosses~ Also nice music!

@Alexmender - Jebaited by Officer Hilda only to get Spy Tsubasa. She was great, this map is begging to be Galeforced. Eirika returns to her horse for some nuking against some of these tanker units. Officer Hilda didn’t let herself get outshone, either. The wombo combo finish against Bramimond was great!

Wow, nice Sophia!  I knew what was coming when I saw Pulse Smoke on S!Elise, but combined with Sophia's Guard effect made for an impressive stall battle versus Bramimond.  Sucks to have to use an Ylgr manual for Chill Spd of all things, but it was probably the right call.  Those Grails don't come cheap!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Landmaster Thanks! I'm glad Tsubasa's debut went well, I had my doubts because she isn't optimal yet but it is so fun to have her work as a flying ninja, spreading pain towards every foe and then going back. The only sad part is that she's forced to run the Heavy Blade seal so no double Savage Blow shenanigans for Tsubasa, although Eirikalter can take that role. A little fun fact is that Officer Hilda will never use such skills because she's bound by Askrian law to fight fair and square (much to her dismay). 

The Elise squad still wrecks everything on their path no matter how much IS inflates the stats. And yet, Sophia was the star of the show despite being more of a special guest. The attrition war against Bramimond and the dragon had me on the edge of my seat, it seemed like a losing battle but she held her ground and showed Bramimond how's the true master of darkness. The music was pretty awesome, too! 

@SatsumaFSoysoy I could've sworn it was 7, I probably got distracted by a second a missed the last hit. 

Yup, I adore Tailtiu (must protecc and burn FE4 Hilda if she ever shows up) but her art is just...yeah. I have enough books and some premium fodder to get her going, but that's going to wait for the day she gets a Resplandent skin. Or that's what I want to believe, I hope she'll get it sooner rather than later.

Yup, I was torn for the longest time on going for Tsubasa or Clair but Tsubasa won after I tried the Poison Strike+Savage Blow combo (I didn't use Savage Blow here because I needed the speed from the Wave skill to double the red mage but I'll try to bring it for the next clear) thanks to her having a free B slot. It is super fun to whittle foes and then GF away!

As for Eirikalter, I'm a little concerned about her refine, now that she's a F2P unit I can't shake the feeling that they're going to give her an underwhelming refine that's going to be inferior to a Blade tome. I hope I'm wrong, though. While I get that SS2 is a valuable skill, sacrificing best girl for it is still an act of Heresy. Officer Hilda will bring you to court...one day

@DLNarshen

Awesome use of Kempf there. He walked all over the right-hand side and even ensured a safe KO on Bramimond for Ishtar. I’m kind of surprised that the green dragon didn’t continue advancing past the Lance Armor when you had Narcian hold the enemies up by flying him out over the water. Nice work!

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Firesweep Celica scares me. Those poor greens never stood a chance. Cordelia puts in good work as always; nice use of Escape Route on her! I was surprised when she took only 5 damage from that red mage. Nice work!

19 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I think this is the first time you EPed more than one thing for your one turn clears. Sophia demolished Bram easily.

I’ve got a few “send in Caeda and wait” clears...Abyssal Ursula, and Reinhardt & Ishtar Infernal are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. It turns out I didn’t actually need to EP anyone but Bramimond. Desperation on Ephraim and Death Blow+Quickened Pulse on Caeda would’ve let me take out everything else on the Player Phase. I think I like it better the way it is, though. There’s a certain symmetry to it.

@Landmaster

You use Elise to fight so much that I sometimes forget that she can heal, too. Pulse Smoke and Miracle both came in clutch here. Elise obliterating the blue dagger at the end was strangely satisfying.

Also, Sophiaaaaaa!

Nice work!

17 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Aha, so we both used Sophia strats. And yours was a little cooler than mine, I’m jealous~ This one had 3 kills on enemy phase, really nice!

idk about “cooler”, we just had different sets of restrictions, and mine happened to require her to beat the tar out of a couple people in a hurry =P .

—————

Despite the Barrier Lance armor and blue dagger, Celica managed to take the map by camping the left-hand side.

Spoiler

Oddly, I couldn’t get Thrasir to pull off the same feat, so I “Guidance’d” her over the...river? And had her spam Blazing Wind at the approaching enemies.

Spoiler

Finally, for the theme team, my brain decided to remember that one of Odin’s victory quotes in Fates is “My darkness was darker than yours!”. So I decided on an “Odin & Friends” theme, with one restriction: Odin has to deal the finishing blow to the boss.

And that’s the story of how I discovered that the only living copies of Odin and Laslow in my barracks were 4* Lv 40s with meh or neutral natures and hardly any SP.

9 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

We don't talk about inheritable dragon slayer weapons. x_x

Damn, look at Tiamo go!  The more I see these Galeforce clears the more I think I should invest in my own.  The Hilda placement towards the end looked scary - it's a good thing the AI prioritizes short-term damage at the cost of everything else, otherwise I figured the blue armor would attack first to let Bramimond get in range.

No comment then, I suppose.

If the armor would move, I could've just waited another turn for the enemies to move up again before plopping Hilda onto the bridge, I guess.

2 hours ago, Alexmender said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy I could've sworn it was 7, I probably got distracted by a second a missed the last hit. 

Yup, I adore Tailtiu (must protecc and burn FE4 Hilda if she ever shows up) but her art is just...yeah. I have enough books and some premium fodder to get her going, but that's going to wait for the day she gets a Resplandent skin. Or that's what I want to believe, I hope she'll get it sooner rather than later.

Yup, I was torn for the longest time on going for Tsubasa or Clair but Tsubasa won after I tried the Poison Strike+Savage Blow combo (I didn't use Savage Blow here because I needed the speed from the Wave skill to double the red mage but I'll try to bring it for the next clear) thanks to her having a free B slot. It is super fun to whittle foes and then GF away!

As for Eirikalter, I'm a little concerned about her refine, now that she's a F2P unit I can't shake the feeling that they're going to give her an underwhelming refine that's going to be inferior to a Blade tome. I hope I'm wrong, though. While I get that SS2 is a valuable skill, sacrificing best girl for it is still an act of Heresy. Officer Hilda will bring you to court...one day

To pay for your sins, you shall receive eight hits yourself.

Her art could be better... Her Prf is pretty strong though, for sure. My favourite gen 1 female in FE4 is Lachesis.

Oh, that's why she's the Spy. That's a fun idea.

Well, maybe it'll be decently strong. Unfortunately for you, Hilda is in cahoots with me. I've even Summoner Supported her.

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Firesweep Celica scares me. Those poor greens never stood a chance. Cordelia puts in good work as always; nice use of Escape Route on her! I was surprised when she took only 5 damage from that red mage. Nice work!

I’ve got a few “send in Caeda and wait” clears...Abyssal Ursula, and Reinhardt & Ishtar Infernal are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. It turns out I didn’t actually need to EP anyone but Bramimond. Desperation on Ephraim and Death Blow+Quickened Pulse on Caeda would’ve let me take out everything else on the Player Phase. I think I like it better the way it is, though. There’s a certain symmetry to it.

Resplendent Cordy is suprisingly bulky now that her BST is caught up to gen 4 standards.

There's always style in having people wait for their own death.

Endriu:

🤝

Spoiler
On 3/31/2020 at 12:32 PM, Endriu said:

Standard team clear - quite a long battle 🙂

Nice use of the Birds, as soon as Bramimond was gone Ike just started cosplaying Doga and CHOKED the POINT. Nice clear. =]

Some jerk:

🤗
Spoiler
On 3/31/2020 at 12:38 PM, Some Jerk said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @mampfoid @LordFrigid

Literally who? Not even Brammy themself knows.

This map was weird, just like Brammy themself. The Panic and Guard spam were awful and neutered the main gimmicks that makes my Silvia good, which eventually pissed me off enough that I started finding ways to avoid dealing with it altogether (mostly by instantly obliterating any enemy that inflicted it). I expected to need B!Micaiah's Ground Orders to do silly movement tech with the moat, but instead it turned out the solution was to scramble everyone over the bridge and just stay on the other side.

Anyway, here's the team I originally built Silvia for! Deathea is the magetank, B!Micaiah is the debuffer, Klein is the quad-machine and buffer, and Silvia is the dancer and Galeforce holy shit contraption as usual. Fun fact: B!Micaiah would normally have Atk/Res 2 in her Seal slot so both she and Deathea would get the buffs from Atk/Res Gap, but I really needed Chill Spd for this map because of those godawful Thieves.

Great clear, I especially liked the preparation in having the dagger unit attack, which paid of so much later in the run. It shows a lot of planning ahead went into the clear, really cool to see!

Wanda: 

😐
Spoiler
On 3/31/2020 at 1:38 PM, Wanda said:

^ OH, HELLO.

Abyssal:

A nice and systematic clear, taking it one turn at a time. I have a Kagero as well and her Prf keeps surprising me in how durable it makes her. 

TheSilentChloey

👔

Spoiler
On 3/31/2020 at 1:56 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Infernal Difficulty no theme team because theme teams didn't have the right combo to work the map:

I'm still pissed at the lengths I had to resort to just to get 4 orbs.  That wasn't even worth it.  A lot of swearing naturally.

I felt rude to reply to all other clears and leave yours out just because I didn't really like the commentary. So I'll just stick to the fact that I am happy that you did manage it. Since in this case, the end result is what matters most, and I am glad you got there. I get being frustrated, but the first two minutes up until the restart just felt like you were trying to piss yourself off, because there was only sighing, no real swearing or anything, whilst you kept reminding yourself and the audience of how much the map aggravated you. But as said, you got there and that's good! =]

Lord Frigid:

👔

Spoiler
On 3/31/2020 at 4:13 PM, LordFrigid said:

Normally I dislike grinding an Ally support just for a clear, but this one was worth it.

@Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy @Diovani Bressan

As always, impressive seeing a one turn clear, especially on a map like this, with units spread out and a wall in the way. I especially liked the Nabata prophet one-upping the legend of old with tome animations. =] 

And regarding the Odin clear, I salute you for the meme!

Diovanni:

✌

Spoiler
On 3/31/2020 at 4:38 PM, Diovani Bressan said:

Took me a few tries, but I beat Abyssal without many issues. What saved was that I didn't give Est the Atk Flower boost before. The 1 extra Atk saved me against that Blue Dagger unit.

Great editing Diovanni! I think you are going to like my clear as well. I made it before watching yours, but let's just say they have something in common. And something completely different! Your approach in the midgame was completely different than mine though, you were quite bold in tackling the left side. I did that as well, but I liked my right side clear more, so that's the one you'll be seeing.

Maaka:

😐

Spoiler
On 3/31/2020 at 7:13 PM, Maaka said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh, how close that was to a PP one turn clear, very impressive! The exact lethal on the green dragon was very satisfying! And even more so on Bramimond himself!

Chickenbits: 

✌

Spoiler
On 3/31/2020 at 11:01 PM, ChickenBits said:

This map didn't take very long which is nice~ I was going to use Lif and Linde, current goal is to beat all of the abyssal maps with them, but I just threw together some units I like :D. I wanted to use a different dancer but I didn't feel like wasting 20k feathers for speed tactics :L, the extra buffs and movement weren't needed anyways. It's been a while but my boy Klein returns~

Yes, I didn't complete the other difficulties so I could show off my orb count lolz

Nice clear, it felt in theme as well since Lethe was being distant the entire time and suddenly just lashed out and cleared Bramimond out of nowhere. Very entertaining!

DLNarshen:

😐

Spoiler
On 3/31/2020 at 11:50 PM, DLNarshen said:

This map was complete and utter bollocks.  Tried for hours this morning, gave up, came back this afternoon and finally cracked it.  Sometimes I'm not sure what compels me to try to clear these maps with my pack of misfits I call a team.  It's not for those golden accessories, that's for sure.  Anyway, here's a video for those wanting to see how a team without healers or dancers struggle their way through this.

Bramimond's auto-double effect was so oppressive to the point where I actually took off Julius's summoner support to get around it.  With SS, he hits 35 speed exactly - and consequently gets killed.  He didn't need the extra stats elsewhere, thankfully.  I think if it had occurred to me to try the TA-Raven set up on Julius I may have saved myself a headache or two...

Man, I didn't know Ishtar was Canadian, she apologized so much, hahaha! Well done in clearing this without Refreshers and healing! Kempf's weapon really came in clutch!

Satsuma:

Spoiler
On 4/1/2020 at 1:53 AM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I chose this song because the chaotic duet went with Bramimond's quirks.

Nice clear, Cordelia really went of on her own, and as many have said, the 8 hit kill is just very satisfying to see!

Guiltylove: Sorry, tried view the clear, but no matter what I did, it didn't want to start. =[

Rezzy:

Spoiler
On 4/1/2020 at 3:07 AM, Rezzy said:

Thankies!  She may be, not sure.  Celica is definitely helpful is GHBs for me.

I did Abyssal now.

Nice clear! I am not a big fan of the 1 army solo's, but I certainly do appreciate this one in particular since I freepulled a + atk Celica recently. And since I want a second Disarm trap manual, I had to get a Celica manual anyway, so she's at a nice +1, and waiting for her refine. So i am looking forward to using her!

Alexmender:

🤝
Spoiler
On 4/1/2020 at 3:41 AM, Alexmender said:

This clear was a pain. The battle itself was easy enough, it just required me to not proc a special right at the end (the unit in question had Luna before and that messed with the 2 that finished the map). No, the hard part was that I had to record this thing 3 times because my phone decided to de-sync the sound for whatever reason twice, TWICE! It took like an hour to fix, and then I spent another 4 trying to find a fitting song, but I couldn't get the specific sound I had in mind so I settled with the 2nd best thing. 

Anyways, enough ranting for now. Enjoy the debut of the unit I've been hinting at since I talked about closing OG!Eirika's curtains for Hero Battle maps. And no, it isn't Officer Hilda (although of course she's going to be a staple of the team, just like any variant of Eirika that fits the map in question).

Well done clear, leaving Bramimond for last was a nice touch, and man, I am astounding by the firepower Hilda has. Great clear. ^^

Landmaster:

Spoiler
On 4/1/2020 at 4:40 AM, Landmaster said:

Brammi certainly lives up to his reputation, but still nothing a bunch of Lolis couldn’t handle

Oh man that miracle was great, I really liked the line up there. To be honest, I didn't finish the video, since the stalling out of Bramimond took me a bit too long, but congrats on making it work with Triple Elise!

Hilda:

Spoiler

16 hours ago, Hilda said:

For some reason it won'tt go into the spoiler, but as always, amazing work with the Askr trio! Well done!

@Diovani Bressan, @daisy jane , I know you enjoy being tagged. As for the following: @Hilda, @Landmaster, @LordFrigid, @Rezzy, @Anacybele, @Alexmender, @Maaka ,for you , and if other people want to be tagged in the future , please let me know. =]

As for the clear. Catria Best Whitewing. ❤️  I am very glad I got both to be in this clear. I had to give SOV!Catria flowers to gain attack in a previous run, since her special wasn't ready for the Axe infantry in the north. Without she would get 64, with it she bumps up to 66, for exact lethal. In this run however, she just overkills him. 

I also had to keep the units like this and swap them into place. If they were in the correct position, slot order would make the cleric stay in place and attack SOV!Catria. That would mess up my position for the next turn. Catria and Catria were the stars, with Est cleaning mostly armours. I don't really like Est a lot in the lore, nor does she stand out in her games as a unit, but in heroes her niche as an armour killer is undeniable and she has performed well for me in multiple modes. So I appreciate what she offers in Feh, even though as a character, or unit in original games, she doesn't really do it for me.

As for the music, I wanted it to feel a bit more secluded and ancient. So I went for The last Agni Kai in the middle, and Distant Traces of Beauty in the beginning and end.

Edited by Vicious Sal

I thought you were going to use all the sisters in this clear, but you excluded Palla, so I lost interest. Your video title is misleading, so I recommend you change it.

Edited by Anacybele

Finally found a solution to Abyssal difficulty that worked for me. I spent almost two days trying different things out (tried with a flier team, a tanky dragon team and tried making FH!Delthea nuke everything but no dice) and after talking to some friends on Discord I was able to clear it with a Brave Bow NY!Anna build.

@Diovani Bressan Nice flying team there! Shame Catria wasn't there with her sisters.

@SatsumaFSoysoy That's a well balanced team. It was fun watching Cordelia rip into all of her opponents.

@Landmaster I never knew Sophia could be such a sturdy unit until I watched your video.

3 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

@Diovani Bressan, @daisy jane , I know you enjoy being tagged. As for the following: @Hilda, @Landmaster, @LordFrigid, @Rezzy, @Anacybele, @Alexmender, @Maaka ,for you , and if other people want to be tagged in the future , please let me know. =]

As for the clear. Catria Best Whitewing. ❤️  I am very glad I got both to be in this clear. I had to give SOV!Catria flowers to gain attack in a previous run, since her special wasn't ready for the Axe infantry in the north. Without she would get 64, with it she bumps up to 66, for exact lethal. In this run however, she just overkills him. 

I also had to keep the units like this and swap them into place. If they were in the correct position, slot order would make the cleric stay in place and attack SOV!Catria. That would mess up my position for the next turn. Catria and Catria were the stars, with Est cleaning mostly armours. I don't really like Est a lot in the lore, nor does she stand out in her games as a unit, but in heroes her niche as an armour killer is undeniable and she has performed well for me in multiple modes. So I appreciate what she offers in Feh, even though as a character, or unit in original games, she doesn't really do it for me.

As for the music, I wanted it to feel a bit more secluded and ancient. So I went for The last Agni Kai in the middle, and Distant Traces of Beauty in the beginning and end.

Sure, you can tag me, if you want.

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Also, nothing wrong with the title. Doesn't need to have all three to be a whitewing sister video.

I agree, but it still is easy to make the mistake that Palla might be there since there's nothing saying she isn't. Palla is my favorite Whitewing sister, and I was tagged, so...

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Sure, you can tag me, if you want.

Then I’ll do so in the future. =]

51 minutes ago, Hilda said:

@Vicious Sali really should start investing into the flier sisters. That seems so easy with free movement and quading stuff. On the other hand i really like my Askrtrio too much to not do clears with them 😄

You are filling a niche with your kind of clears and that makes them stand out, so please, do not stop with your favouritism! That of course doesn’t mean other heroes can’t receive any love, so maybe we’ll also see some Whitewings from you later on, haha!

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I agree, but it still is easy to make the mistake that Palla might be there since there's nothing saying she isn't. Palla is my favorite Whitewing sister, and I was tagged, so...

If you would have read my post more carefully you would have seen that I tagged people to ask if they were interested in being tagged in my clears in the future. I did not tag people with the specific intent of ‘watch this specific video!’. I tagged people to ask them if they would be interested in being notified in the future, and people could use this clear to base their opinion on whether or not they wanted to be notified. 

You however just disregard the entire thing from the getgo because one of your favourites isn’t in there. There is a big difference in watching the entire thing and deciding you don’t need to be notified and just blatantly dismissing it because it did not include your waifu. It’s as if I said ‘hey you might like these kinds of paintings, they might interest you’ And after barely looking at them you’d reply ‘no, not going to look at it because I can see my favourite colour yellow isn’t used’

That is just at the very least quite insensitive. 

To let you know, I am not a big fan of Palla. I like her more than Est for sure, but Catria is my facourite out of the three. Palla just had the misfortune of having too niche of a weapon and was not what I needed when I was merging units. So that’s why I used Catria and Est, but have not built Palla. Even though I like her way more than Est.

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Vicious Sal What a great video! Similar ideas, totally different executions! Also, nothing wrong with the title. Doesn't need to have all three to be a whitewing sister video. 😉

Thanks! I am not going to change it, since ¾ units are Whitewings anyway, and Azura has a white wing accessory iirc. Glad you enjoyed the clear though! I had a blast using them.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I thought you were going to use all the sisters in this clear, but you excluded Palla, so I lost interest. Your video title is misleading, so I recommend you change it.

Most of this I already replied to above, but for the last point:

Is the title named Vs Whitewings? 

-> Yes

Are multiple Whitewings featured?

-> Yes

-> Is the majority of the team Whitewings

->Yes

Do I feel my video has an appropriate enough title?

-> Yes

Am I going to change it after regarding the feedback I received from you?

-> No, I will not. I am of the opinion that my title matches the content of the video well enough. Though I understand it might raise certain expectations of the clear in question, the fact is that the units are shown at the beginning so the is no ambiguity regarding which heroes are used in the actual clear. So I understand where you’re coming from, but I won’t be making changes.

3 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

To let you know, I am not a big fan of Palla. I like her more than Est for sure, but Catria is my facourite out of the three. Palla just had the misfortune of having too niche of a weapon and was not what I needed when I was merging units. So that’s why I used Catria and Est, but have not built Palla. Even though I like her way more than Est.

That's fair then. No one can make you use her. I don't mind being tagged in stuff that gets my interest though.

Edited by Anacybele

One concept 2 Teams!

Team Gunnthra vs Team Yune: Debuff Mayhem 2.0

Team Gunnthra was my first Team based around a Legendary unit and 2 years old. The Team consistent original of Gunnthra, B!Ike, Clair and Saizo. But i swaped B!Ike out once Arvis got his +10 status!

Team Yune is a relativly new Team consiting of Yune, Leanne, Mathew and now Nils (previoulsy it was the Blue Infantry Beast with the debuff Weapon, forgot his name ._.)

On 4/1/2020 at 12:34 AM, GuiltyLove said:

So it was your first time using her in an Abyssal. I need to build mine up, but she's just at +0 with CC and Guard. I don't know if she counts as a loli like the other Elise alts do ,though 😛

The biggest problem I had was when I was backed in a corner, so it took me many tries. I'm glad that the red mage didn't have Bramimond's C skill because the Drives and Goad were necessary!

CC is great and she always appreciates Guard. Hey hey, all Miwabe Sakura units are Lolis.

Yeah, good thing Brammi's friends aren't quite as evil as him

On 4/1/2020 at 4:49 AM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Thanks. I always like to go on the offensive I guess. I love this song.

Damn, +10 Sophia. Mine is still +1, but I plan on building mine up too. I've given her Atk/Res Solo for now. Sophia was just the thing the Elises needed to help them out, though. I always love watching people's units duel Mythics head-on. There's some serious firepower packed in these small girls.

Really nice music on the preparation part, btw.

Thanks! I found that track the other day and I'm kind of addicted to it at the moment.

On 4/1/2020 at 8:49 AM, DLNarshen said:

Wow, nice Sophia!  I knew what was coming when I saw Pulse Smoke on S!Elise, but combined with Sophia's Guard effect made for an impressive stall battle versus Bramimond.  Sucks to have to use an Ylgr manual for Chill Spd of all things, but it was probably the right call.  Those Grails don't come cheap!

Thanks! Sophia's been a great help so far and the Pulse Smoke came in super clutch, though I had to stall a bit, it was worth it when it worked out~

On 4/1/2020 at 3:34 PM, Alexmender said:

@Landmaster Thanks! I'm glad Tsubasa's debut went well, I had my doubts because she isn't optimal yet but it is so fun to have her work as a flying ninja, spreading pain towards every foe and then going back. The only sad part is that she's forced to run the Heavy Blade seal so no double Savage Blow shenanigans for Tsubasa, although Eirikalter can take that role. A little fun fact is that Officer Hilda will never use such skills because she's bound by Askrian law to fight fair and square (much to her dismay). 

The Elise squad still wrecks everything on their path no matter how much IS inflates the stats. And yet, Sophia was the star of the show despite being more of a special guest. The attrition war against Bramimond and the dragon had me on the edge of my seat, it seemed like a losing battle but she held her ground and showed Bramimond how's the true master of darkness. The music was pretty awesome, too! 

Sounds like a law Brammi would enforce. Officer Hilda is probably doing them a favor by not adding chip damage into the mix~

Glad you enjoyed! Yep, Sophia has been impressing me, too. The Elises always run into problems when it comes to tanking so it's good when their guest of the day can handle that for them.

5 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Finally found a solution to Abyssal difficulty that worked for me. I spent almost two days trying different things out (tried with a flier team, a tanky dragon team and tried making FH!Delthea nuke everything but no dice) and after talking to some friends on Discord I was able to clear it with a Brave Bow NY!Anna build.

Yep, Sophia’s great! Really happy with the investment so far, even if it hasn’t been too much. She hasn’t disappointed yet~

An Anna solo, nice! The double Glacies nuke on the Blue Refrigerator was pretty nice! And OG!Azura got a tiny bit of nice action, too~ Well done!

@LordFrigid - Guidance tricks to start it off, very nice. Celica handled this easier than I thought she would.

I was surprised Thrasir couldn’t one shot the Thief, they have such annoying Res in these. Still nice work, fighting Panic with Panic. 

An Abyssal theme clear is really impressive! Almost seemed like the Laslow and frens show for a bit there, he is working wonders with that refine. All those movement shenanigans and Links looked like a lot of fun though, especially on the 2nd to last turn. Congrats to the Awakening Brigade and Daughter

@Nowi's Husband - More Blazing Fun with Nowi! The Guidance swarm was pretty intimidating but Nowi tanked it out like a champ. Really awesome clear, all those Skills played a part in getting this done.

@Vicious Sal - Don’t blame you, stalling can take a while. I wish there had been a faster way to get it done but I had to keep Elise behind Sophia so she was getting buffed in Spd to trigger his Prf.

Nice job with the Whitewings! Lots of Flier and Movement shenanigans in this one. Valentian Catia’s and Est’s nuking and the Quad Galeforce to finish from OG!Catria made this fun clear to watch!

Edited by Landmaster

Sorry for the late replies and hopefully I didn't miss anyone...

@DLNarshen I love seeing units that aren't used often, especially ones like Julius. I had wanted to build him with mystic boost since Eir and grails came out, but never got around to it and probably never will at this point. Awesome job on the clear!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Ooo Celica and Cordelia this time! The DC Hilda was nice too! Best part was definitely the double quadding Cordelia at the end, great clear!

@Rezzy Geez Celica is such a monster... Really wish I had gotten a good copy of her. I have a Wolt ready and waiting to be killed if I ever get a +atk or +spd copy, or any copy really. Nice clear!

@Alexmender Tsubasa annihilated quite a few people here. I wish I had picked up a copy on her banner. Eirika did pretty well too, hopefully her refine ends up being decent. Good job!

@Landmaster The Elise squad has been infiltrated by some kind of trashbag it seems... Careful not to let them get too close to it! Joking aside, that was an amazing clear... quite scary watching you throw a nearly dead OG!Elise at everyone like that. Offensive healers are truly terrifying.

@LordFrigid That Awakening Odin and friends clear was really nice! I'm glad you were able to kill Bramimond with Odin lol. Laslow has become quite useful with his refine.

@Hilda That Askr trio clear was incredible! I definitely love the flashing blade 4 galeforcing Anna. She is quite the star. I'm planning to give it to her at some point, though she does quite well in AR with just flashing blade 3 as a wings of mercy galeforcer on her bonus weeks. If we ever get the chance to merge the Askr trio, I'm likely murdering my extra Thrasir for her. And that Lyn in the Nifl clear... I definitely have a thing for great galeforcers.

@Nowi's Husband That was absolutely insane... That Nowi lived on 1 hp way too many times. Never even considered mystic boost on her before... can make her quite the tank. Absolutely amazing job!

@Vicious Sal Feel free to tag me whenever! I definitely love a good Whitewing sister clear. There was some crazy movement going on there. Excellent use of flier formation. Poor Palla though lol.

@NSSKG151 Wow that is some big glacies damage. It's always nice to see clears with so many specials and so much quadding, even if she didn't need the quads on half the enemies. Very nice job!

After seeing all of these amazing clears, I feel like I'm missing out on half the fun by only doing one-turn clears. Perhaps I'll have to do a few full clears one of these days.

@NSSKG151 Thanks. Oh wow, Brave Bow Anna. I have a friend who does these types of clears with Bridelia, but of course Anna would be able to too. That Glacies sure hits hard.

@Hilda Wow, that Nifl clear is nice. I heard the eldest sibling of Nifl uses a sword, but hm... Ylgr's firepower was a lot higher than I thought it would, for one. I haven't used mine that much myself, and wow.

@Vicious Sal RIP. I love both Palla and Catria a lot. I see you went for a quadding attack on Bramimond as well, though it only took Catria 5 hits instead.

@Maaka You should build a Cordelia for Galeforce...

11 hours ago, Landmaster said:

@Vicious Sal - Don’t blame you, stalling can take a while. I wish there had been a faster way to get it done but I had to keep Elise behind Sophia so she was getting buffed in Spd to trigger his Prf.

Nice job with the Whitewings! Lots of Flier and Movement shenanigans in this one. Valentian Catia’s and Est’s nuking and the Quad Galeforce to finish from OG!Catria made this fun clear to watch!

Thanks! It always feels good to take them out for a spin. I might look at some other +10 units I have to see if I can do another clear. Or just go for Altina clear.

8 hours ago, Maaka said:

@Vicious Sal Feel free to tag me whenever! I definitely love a good Whitewing sister clear. There was some crazy movement going on there. Excellent use of flier formation. Poor Palla though lol.

Will do then! And yeah, ruby sword quadding was just not what I needed when building my Ar defense. Nowadays though, she is an amazing bike counter!

5 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Vicious Sal RIP. I love both Palla and Catria a lot. I see you went for a quadding attack on Bramimond as well, though it only took Catria 5 hits instead.

And now i just want a Resplendent Catria with Nifl garb. ^^

On 4/1/2020 at 4:40 AM, Landmaster said:

He did make us work for it though and we ended up having to bust out the Sophia just to be able to 1 V 1 him. 

Reveal hidden contents

Cool music choice for the map.  Bit eery, but I like it

First time i've seen someone use the former giraffe lady. She puts in a impressive amount of tanking.

@Diovani Bressan: Also a good choice of music. Palla is neat choice for a +10. Was considering building her myself one point and she did put in a lot of work in that video.

@SatsumaFSoysoy: Thats a unique music choice for a map, but both that and the thumbnail are pretty fitting. The new Cordelia also got a nice showing off.
--------
Abyssal is still a no go for me. I might manage a clear later this weekend when I have more time, but for now I don't see it happening just yet. So for now I have a Infernal clear where Gordin still has the power to go to town on everyone.

14 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Hilda Wow, that Nifl clear is nice. I heard the eldest sibling of Nifl uses a sword, but hm... Ylgr's firepower was a lot higher than I thought it would, for one. I haven't used mine that much myself, and wow.

Oh its higher, i usually run her with Lul Spd/Def in her B-Slot, but for the sake of convenience and shredding everything to dust an AoE Special Spiral setup does it too. Remember she gains +4 Atk and SPD if she even has 1 Point more SPD then the enemy, That girl is one of the fastest units, even when compared to Gen3 or Gen4