Things FE Fans NEVER say

Corrobin

Things Fire Emblem Fans never say:
"I chose Blue Lions for my first run of Three Houses. And it had nothing to do with Post-Time Skip Dimitri."
"Sumia is better than Cordelia."

... Guess I'm not a Fire Emblem fan, then!

In all seriousness, this video was funny.  Had a good laugh throughout.

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

"I chose Blue Lions for my first run of Three Houses. And it had nothing to do with Post-Time Skip Dimitri."

... So i'm not a Fire Emblem fan? (I picked Blue Lions for PRE-Time Skip Dimitri.) :Orson:

1 minute ago, PeaceRibbon said:

... So i'm not a Fire Emblem fan? (I picked Blue Lions for PRE-Time Skip Dimitri.) :Orson:

I picked Blue Lions because I felt more drawn to the characters in that house than any of the other two. And because blue is my favorite color. I also like big cats.
Annette being as adorable as she is may or may not have been a factor as well.

"I just got hit by an 18% attack that had weapon disadvantage!"

"Seems Legit."

"Did I just miss a 94% attack?"

"That's fair."

"Did my guy, just get hit, by a 2% critical hit?!"

"You win some you lose some"

...You know what? I'm going to try to take that approach to the RNG from Fire Emblem from now on. Seems better than cursing it all the time.

"This may be my first time playing Fire Emblem, but I'll never let my personal experience determine a units worth."

On second thought... | Memes, Stick figures, Funny

"I don't see a problem with cantors at all"

Better than same-turn reinforcements in my honest opinion. At least Cantors are predictable and everything they summon disappears with them.

"I chose to go with Blue Lions during my first run of the game.And it had nothing to do with post-timeskip Dmitri."

I actually choose the Blue Lions because I heard it was the easiest class to start with, given how many good units there are from the start and how the story wasn't as lore focused. Probably would have gone Black Eagles first for story reasons if I got the game at launch, though.