My own class

Saffabelle

So this class was my fe awakening personal class.   

Nurse - a delicate healer who heals there allies with staves.Cannot attack 47A0BDE1-8B08-4793-B5C9-F64D83B7FE83.png.7ea3437a174953ad4b28d3f19b184f72.png

War nurse - a seasoned and delicate nurse who heals with staves and hurts with bows from a distance.   6AE62A63-2543-4DBA-9F68-44F1DE3454CA.png.50289eb4e79bdc345f34144b2091a5b2.png47A0BDE1-8B08-4793-B5C9-F64D83B7FE83.png.7ea3437a174953ad4b28d3f19b184f72.png

Stats lv.1 

strength - 1

magic  -  11

skill - 13 

speed - 16 

luck - 14 

defense - 6 

resistance - 13 

Stats lv.60 

strength - 22 

magic - 26 

skill - 24

speed - 25

luck - 31 

defense - 19 

resistance - 22       

war nurse lv. 1(stats) 

Strength - 9 

Magic - 8

Skill - 11

Spd - 11

Lck - 11

Def - 10

Res  - 8

Stats Lv.60

Str - 32 

Mag - 44 

Skill - 33 

Spd - 43 

Lck - 44 

Def - 27 

Res - 43

Skills

EDE54853-6242-492D-831D-460D051B2BEF.png.8a6df9f6701f6d88d6343010ff461197.png Hospitality  

if user heals with staff the same amount of HP we’ll be healed back to the user 

143A3729-56A0-44A9-BD0C-0119CBF2EF5E.png.61754e0e9db772b351520606b565d2f4.png  Healtouch 

when healing with staff adds 5 HP to amount recovered.

398CB273-CD5D-45ED-A1F3-AB585E838BA8.png.e531712132d5d66cff84672bec34c7d1.png demoiselle 

Avoid and Critical Avoid +10 to all male allies within a 3 tile radius. 

AA606083-8106-4411-9085-571BFD0A568C.png.73be66adaf9bccd98d57c4429b4519e8.png lady’s stave 

Staves can be used without expending uses and if its Range is under 10, it is increased to 10.

Edited by Saffasis
I changed it up a bit and added stuff too

2 hours ago, Saffasis said:

Well it is not it is much better 

statwise sure but function wise? Seems the same as like Lissa

46 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

statwise sure but function wise? Seems the same as like Lissa

An ideal way to balance this would be swap the Axe for a Lance and rebalance the stats to accomodate the change.

It wouldn't be perfect but it'd provide an alternative class to make use of those weapons barring Falcon Knight and Bride.

Realistically the best way to handle that would be to have the average stats lower than Falcon Knight but higher than Bride. That way there's a Drawback to the Falcon Knight in its Bow/Wind weakness and a Strength to the Bride in it having Bows to give players a reason to want to use any of the three classes without having one as inherently better than the others.

Edited by Light Strategist

This isn't a competition.  I'll move it to the appropriate subforum. . .except, this is kinda sparse.  Like, it's nice, but what exactly is this for?

Edited by eclipse

Why axes? Other than better stats, the function is the same as Cleric and War Cleric. War Nurse should use a different weapon. The skills are different, but usually each class has two. Why not list 2 more? (Good job on getting the icons btw)

I’m keeping the axe btw it’s a much better class than a war cleric.it also has a crinoline,also all of these skill are just ideas so comment which of the new ones you like 

Edited by Saffasis

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2020 at 3:52 AM, Saffasis said:

Your charater is nice !! It is  all about healing. I will assume you have a warm heart 😉 .

The staff is best suit for your charater. But the axe is abit off , i think ? Cause your charater sound like a beautiful shy kind-hearted maiden. So maybe shurikens,knifes suit ur charater more. After combat,when you attacked enemies with shuriken, decrease enemies stats. I think I would go full support role.

I would like to recommend some more skills beside your awesome skill choices. Hope you don't laugh at my silly ideas :

- Dual strike : Adds 10% to Dual Strike activation

-  Staff range + 1

- Demoiselle : Avoid and Critical Avoid +10 to all male allies within a 3 tile radius

- Gentilhomme : ( nah my beaty can charm female charaters too ) Female allies within a 2 tile radius receive 2 less damage during battles

- Charm : (talking about charm)  Hit rate and Avoid +5 to all allies within a 3 tile radius

- Dual Support+ : Increases the Dual Support level of a unit by 4

- Savior : Rescue without penalties

- Special Dance : ( or maybe you would like a dancer can use staff too ), Strength, Magic, Defense, and Resistance +2 for one Turn for any unit who receives the user's Dance.

- Solidarity Critical and Critical Avoid +10 to adjacent allies

- Voice of Peace Enemies within a 2 tile radius deal 2 less physical damage

- Seal skills (from FE:Fate) : After combat, decrease enemies stats ( stack combine with shuriken effect )

- Replicate : Grants use of Replicate command. Use once per battle to create a replica. ( more healer )

- Quick slave : User can perform another action after using a healing item

- Mag + 2 

- Rally Skills :..

^-^

1 hour ago, Hong Nhi said:

Your charater is nice !! It is  all about healing. I will assume you have a warm heart 😉 .

The staff is best suit for your charater. But the axe is abit off , i think ? Cause your charater sound like a beautiful shy kind-hearted maiden. So maybe shurikens,knifes suit ur charater more. After combat,when you attacked enemies with shuriken, decrease enemies stats. I think I would go full support role.

I would like to recommend some more skills beside your awesome skill choices. Hope you don't laugh at my silly ideas :

- Dual strike : Adds 10% to Dual Strike activation

-  Staff range + 1

- Demoiselle : Avoid and Critical Avoid +10 to all male allies within a 3 tile radius

- Gentilhomme : ( nah my beaty can charm female charaters too ) Female allies within a 2 tile radius receive 2 less damage during battles

- Charm : (talking about charm)  Hit rate and Avoid +5 to all allies within a 3 tile radius

- Dual Support+ : Increases the Dual Support level of a unit by 4

- Savior : Rescue without penalties

- Special Dance : ( or maybe you would like a dancer can use staff too ), Strength, Magic, Defense, and Resistance +2 for one Turn for any unit who receives the user's Dance.

- Solidarity Critical and Critical Avoid +10 to adjacent allies

- Voice of Peace Enemies within a 2 tile radius deal 2 less physical damage

- Seal skills (from FE:Fate) : After combat, decrease enemies stats ( stack combine with shuriken effect )

- Replicate : Grants use of Replicate command. Use once per battle to create a replica. ( more healer )

- Quick slave : User can perform another action after using a healing item

- Mag + 2 

- Rally Skills :..

^-^

Look at the class now

On 4/2/2020 at 6:55 AM, Saffasis said:

lady’s stave 

Staves can be used without expending uses and if its Range is under 10, it is increased to 10.

hell yeah ! Now I'm thinking of Female Doctor class =))

Edited by Hong Nhi