I swore I use to have an account here

PyroPlazma

Yeah I'm pretty sure I use to have an account here lol. 

Been lurking this site for many years since at least around 2010/2011. Actually found my old SUB drive with my GBA emulator on it. Realized I never beat Sacred Stones although I'm literally at the last part lol. Also just recently beat Zephiel in FE6 so I've only for 3 more chapters in that one too! 

I wish Armor Knights/Generals had high resistance to actually make them useful...

Welcome (again?)!

22 minutes ago, PyroPlazma said:

I wish Armor Knights/Generals had high resistance to actually make them useful...

Be careful with what you wish ya'know. Can you imagine needing to have Armorslayer weapons every time just because you can't even chip them with anything?

Welcome back to the Forest, PyroPlazma!

You may want to contact a mod to investigate your old account.

12 hours ago, PyroPlazma said:

What bothers me the most is their lack of mobility (though Great Knight did help in that regard). But yeah, I agree with you.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

23 hours ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

Welcome (again?)!

Be careful with what you wish ya'know. Can you imagine needing to have Armorslayer weapons every time just because you can't even chip them with anything?

That's exactly what I'd like. They already move incredibly slow. The fact that they get eviscerated by magic doesn't help that case. Not to mention the presumable permanent introduction of great knights has truly made them redundant.