Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Since I am redoing my Lunatic Classic Awakening run, with the men and women left, I would like it if people were able to finish the roster of the future children because I am somewhat at an impasse on which pairings to do (somewhat).

 

The following couples are set in stone:

Chrom x Maribelle

Avatar x Lucina

Cordelia x Gregor

Sumia x Henry

An honorary mention is that I won't be picking up Donny due to his beginning frailty.  Otherwise the pairings are fair game.  Who knows maybe they might take on Apo XD

 

Thanks in advance 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2020 at 12:25 AM, Eltosian Kadath said:

Libra x Lissa - I just like the idea of Dark Mage Owain being possible...

XD Are you perchance a mind reader?  Because that is a pairing I was considering lol XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Some grinding lol.

Was that run also 'some' grinding? XD

Tharja X Ricken? Noire is not the best as an archer.

Panne X Vaike? This is going to be one strong bunny.

Dunno who's best for Nowi. Maybe Donnel for giving aptitude, galeforce and armthrift for Nah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nym said:

Was that run also 'some' grinding? XD

Tharja X Ricken? Noire is not the best as an archer.

Panne X Vaike? This is going to be one strong bunny.

Dunno who's best for Nowi. Maybe Donnel for giving aptitude, galeforce and armthrift for Nah.

Mate I said no Donnel because he's too frail!

Quote

An honorary mention is that I won't be picking up Donny due to his beginning frailty.

Also Tharja and Gaius are getting pretty chummy and kind of...are more likely to make a better archer Noire than Ricken.  I also want to cover Yarne's weakness too.

 

Edited by TheSilentChloey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Mate I said no Donnel because he's too frail!

I'm aware, but you can still recruit him and made him the support partener all the time. Nah can catch up very quickly with Aptitude.

Also, you literally have been grinding everyone. Dunno what's stopping you at Donnel, 3 kills and he's all yours. Unless you have no more units that can help set up kills for him. Otherwise, well the father can be a bit difficult for Nah.

If you wanted her to be a magical unit, Noire should have Ricken as her father. Otherwise, give her someone else.

 

Edited by Nym

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Nym said:

I'm aware, but you can still recruit him and made him the support partener all the time. Nah can catch up very quickly with Aptitude.

Also, you literally have been grinding everyone. Dunno what's stopping you at Donnel, 3 kills and he's all yours. Unless you have no more units that can help set up kills for him. Otherwise, well the father can be a bit difficult for Nah.

If you wanted her to be a magical unit, Noire should have Ricken as her father. Otherwise, give her someone else.

 

He's too FRAIL.  What part of that do you not understand?  You can't get a unit who ends up murdering himself in his own joining chapter due to extremely low bases.  This isn't hard mode Nym.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

He's too FRAIL.  What part of that do you not understand?  You can't get a unit who ends up murdering himself in his own joining chapter due to extremely low bases.  This isn't hard mode Nym.

Huh, even in hard mode he gets murdered LOL

That's fine, but Nah is going to be less good. Donnel is her best father.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nym said:

Huh, even in hard mode he gets murdered LOL

That's fine, but Nah is going to be less good. Donnel is her best father.

Actually Donnel is Kjelle's best father, not Nah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2020 at 9:30 PM, Nym said:

Huh, even in hard mode he gets murdered LOL

That's fine, but Nah is going to be less good. Donnel is her best father.

Nah. Henry(magical) or Vaike (physical)are her best dads, with Gregor as 3rd best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ChickenWings said:

Nah. Henry(magical) or Vaike (physical)are her best dads, with Gregor as 3rd best.

They don't give her galeforce though.

Edited by Nym

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Nym said:

They don't give her galeforce though.

Nah can't utilize Gladforce tho. Donnel ruins Nah's MAG for her to be able to use Tomefaire, Nah is too slow to double, and she does not have Luna or Vengeance to make her attacks stronger.

 

Henry, Vaike, amd Gregor at least help make her a competent back supporter. 

 

 

Edited by ChickenWings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Nym said:

They don't give her galeforce though.

And Nah doesn't need galeforce to be a good unit.  She's better off as a hard support unit tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2020 at 4:36 PM, Gordin said:

Panne x gaius

That...is a very bad pairing if the team's going for Apotheosis.  Like super bad.  Also in the time it took for that response Tharja already married Gaius because their supports are quite quick to build up.

33 minutes ago, SSJDennis said:

Miriel -x- Lon'Qu

I...don't like their supports.  I've seen and if you haven't seen the run already there are quite a few already created pairs.

 

Huh, I may have to update the LP with a video...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...