What cards would you like to see before FE Cipher end?

FireFenrir

Hi there!

So we have two more sets before FE Cipher ends, and I would like to know which characters or cards would you want to see? According that set 21 would have Three Houses, Blazing Blade, Binding Blade and Heroes and set 22 a bit of all the games.

Here is some cards I would love to see:

-Red cards:

- Class Change cost 2 Berkut

-Non witch form Rinea (with other skills that could function with Berkut)

-Cost 1 Python and Forsyth

-Another Tiki

-According that Set 1-4 cards aren't playable at official tournaments, all cards that don't have cost 1 cards that are playable on tournaments (such as Minerva for example) have their copy.

-Duma card (why not? we have a Mila card after all)

-A Cost 1 Fernand

-Some more Mycen cards

-Slayde card

-Revenant/ Gargoyle/Dagons/Mogall

Brown cards:

-A card that have a support skill that function like Manakete/Dragonkin emblem

-Nemesis

-Cost 1 Jeralt, Hilda

-More Manuela/ Hanneman/ Seteth/ Catherine/ Gilbert

-Shamir/ Rodrigue card

-Acheron, Ladislava

-Young Dimitri and Edelgard (dual artwork as the picture that show them dancing) promo card

-White/Black card:

-White Shura card cost 1

-Purple cards

-Cost 1 Valter Cards

Edited by FireFenrir

Good picks! As for me,

Cards I'd most like to see introduced to Cipher: Jeritza, Mustafa, Phila

Cards I want and fully expect in B21, not including ones already known to be in: Ashe (post-skip), Balthus, Gilbert, Hapi, Hilda (post-skip), Leonie (post-skip), Ignatz (post-skip), Mercedes (post-skip), Raphael, Shamir (canon outfit)

PR/ST-only cards, because while I may not know all of them, I think it'd be neat if any of these characters could debut in an actual set for the first time the way Yune did: Athos, Bantu, Gromell, Matthis, Merlinus, Mycen

Then there are also plenty of characters I'd just want for new art of them, but I narrowed it down to ones where I'm most invested in the idea and seem plausible: Annette (post-skip), Bernadetta, Boey, Catherine, Clair, Dorothea (pre-skip), Hanneman, Hubert (post-skip), Manuela, Tatiana

5 hours ago, AllStarKnight said:

Cards I'd most like to see introduced to Cipher: Jeritza, Mustafa, Phila

I totally forgot Mustafa exist but that would great having a card of him.

All the post-kips cards would be great to, we still could hope but set 21 seems to be more focused on FE Three Houses DLC. 

Chances are, set 22 will most likely be a collection of the lords and whatnot.  Which means my vain hope of seeing one of my favorite Archanea characters in Cipher is gone, because who wants someone from the Archanean Prison Squad at this point?

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Chances are, set 22 will most likely be a collection of the lords and whatnot.  Which means my vain hope of seeing one of my favorite Archanea characters in Cipher is gone, because who wants someone from the Archanean Prison Squad at this point?

So sad they could not put all of the FE Characters, I think they are some games who have too much cards and others that don't have that much-thinking of Awakening for example who appear all the four sets-while Sacred Stones only have two sets if I'm not wrong?

9 hours ago, FireFenrir said:

I totally forgot Mustafa exist but that would great having a card of him.

All the post-kips cards would be great to, we still could hope but set 21 seems to be more focused on FE Three Houses DLC. 

Definitely! He was a standout in Awakening for me and they've done so many obscure characters by now that I'd like him to make it in. He hasn't even been in a GHB in Heroes though, so I won't hold my breath, haha.

As for B21, they actually announced it on the stream as having a "Blue Lions + Golden Deer" focus for Brown, similar to how Black Eagles was the focus for B19. And since B19 fit in both a pre- and post-skip version of all the Black Eagles (not to mention, made room for bonus post-skip Sylvain, Annette, Lysithea, Marianne, and Cyril), I'm sure we could get pre- and post-skip versions of BE + GD when they're the focus.

But you're right that we have seen two DLC characters already! With Yuri and Constance confirmed, I have no doubt they'll at least include all 4, and hopefully Anna and Jeritza too. Even without being the focus, there should be enough slots. My guess is we'll get 50 Brown cards and less of the others, based off of the last set that focused on 2 colors + Heroes (B13) having 50 Purple cards and less of the others. We'll see though!

9 hours ago, eclipse said:

I do expect that to largely be the case. Still, it seems Cipher tradition to make introductions each set, so I have a little hope they'll throw a few characters in that we don't expect (like Brunja in the last all-stars). Here's hoping!

Also, which member of the Archanean Prison Squad? You've got me curious now.

3 minutes ago, AllStarKnight said:

As for B21, they actually announced it on the stream as having a "Blue Lions + Golden Deer" focus for Brown, similar to how Black Eagles was the focus for B19. And since B19 fit in both a pre- and post-skip version of all the Black Eagles (not to mention, made room for bonus post-skip Sylvain, Annette, Lysithea, Marianne, and Cyril), I'm sure we could get pre- and post-skip versions of BE + GD when they're the focus.

They even have released a post-skip Lorenz card, I totally forgot about that (Don't even how I could forget my Lorenz haha!). For Heroes we'll probably have Peony and the other elves, still don't know how they will fill the Heroes slot, cause we don't have that much new charas from that game but would be nice having a Hel card . 

14 minutes ago, FireFenrir said:

They even have released a post-skip Lorenz card, I totally forgot about that (Don't even how I could forget my Lorenz haha!). For Heroes we'll probably have Peony and the other elves, still don't know how they will fill the Heroes slot, cause we don't have that much new charas from that game but would be nice having a Hel card . 

Oh yeah, that Lorenz card is looking good! Hmm, well I assume we'll get 2-3 cards each of Alfonse, Sharena, Peony, Triandra, Plumeria. Maybe Freyr? But they always leave someone from each kingdom out, like Hel, Laegjarn, Gunnthra, etc. We might also get Anna, since she's important and might not make it in B22 (at least maybe not her Heroes version).

However, if they did find a way to fit in any of the missing characters from across the kingdoms, that would be cool! Heroes has a lot of great character designs.

7 minutes ago, AllStarKnight said:

However, if they did find a way to fit in any of the missing characters from across the kingdoms, that would be cool! Heroes has a lot of great character designs.

Totally agree! Would be nice having some special heroes!I just checked and we still don't have all Fjorm's siblings card, which is quite surprising me. Would love have a R or SR Hrid!

Edited by FireFenrir

10 hours ago, AllStarKnight said:

I do expect that to largely be the case. Still, it seems Cipher tradition to make introductions each set, so I have a little hope they'll throw a few characters in that we don't expect (like Brunja in the last all-stars). Here's hoping!

Also, which member of the Archanean Prison Squad? You've got me curious now.

If it's one giant goodbye set, I'm putting money on every single lord, at minimum!  Which leaves precious little room for anyone else.

Anyway, it's Tomas.  While everyone in NM was busy revering Kris, he used Our First Avatar. . .as a practice dummy.

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

If it's one giant goodbye set, I'm putting money on every single lord, at minimum!  Which leaves precious little room for anyone else.

Anyway, it's Tomas.  While everyone in NM was busy revering Kris, he used Our First Avatar. . .as a practice dummy.

Ah, I haven't crunched the numbers yet, but you're probably right. I know they're making some lords share at least for the big spread from the preview (Seliph and Sigurd in one art, Eirika and Ephraim in another, etc), but I imagine they'll each get at minimum 1 more card apart from that. Not to mention characters who are leads even if they aren't the main lord. So yeah, little room. On the bright side, they allowed more spaces to account for this in B17, so maybe they'll add even more in B22!

I wonder what's the highest amount of cards they could feasibly fit. They went up to 115 in B17, maybe 120 wouldn't be unreasonable? I'll be curious to see.

Oh wow, I like the sound of this Tomas guy! Anyone who avoids hero worship is cool by my book, and using Kris as a practice dummy sounds fun. A shame Tomas didn't get his time in the spotlight. I bet it'd be kind of bittersweet if they somehow end up adding a Tomas to Cipher, but it being the Three Houses one instead, huh? Not that he's got a good shot, but if Zola can make it in B20, Tomas has a shot in B21 I guess.

2 hours ago, TheVinceKnight said:

I'd like Hardin or Camus / Sirius to get some more representation, actually.

I'll be mostly looking forward to them finishing the 9-card panorama with the Elibe legendary weapons.

It's certainly been a while since either of them had cards! Camus sort of has, especially with the reference in Zeke's R+, but he's an important figure and it'd be nice to get more than 1 card in his OG form/game.

Same here! I doubt I'll collect it personally but I love it as a concept and the art's been wonderful. Can't wait to see how it all comes together.

Aboute Black/White cards, that would be great having the ennemies from children's paralogue (such as Candace and the others, can't remember their name). But it's kind of a dream cause we had B20 with Fates and don't think they will put ennemies for B22, but more important characters, like prince/princess and important characters from stories of games. Would be great having other characters for B22 set, forgotten characters that don't have that much cards, like Hayato or Rinkah. And some childrens that seems to have been forgotten, on B10 they only put most of the daughters of the Hoshidian/Nohrian charas (Nina, Ophelia, Soleil, Velouria, Selkie and more). Only males were Shigure, Kana, Asugi, and the royal childs. The others have been forgotten. Would love have other Dwyer cards or Sophie cards. And even more a bit more childrens from Fates cards. But when a set contains Fates, they add more adults, like all the royals members and some vassals. 

So, on set 22 it would be nice having forgotten characters that only have a bit of cards, well seems to be possible having them.

On 4/3/2020 at 3:14 AM, eclipse said:

I hear you. In particular, I was really hoping for Caesar, Radd, Tomas, Dolph, and Macellan to get at least one card somewhere down the line. Something about using the more overlooked, unpromoted characters without a major part in the story really appealed to me in the Archanean Fire Emblem games.

I never expected Cipher to end rather abruptly like this, especially with the Fire Emblem series still going strong. Though I guess their explanation for it is fair enough.

Lute, always need more Lute cards, at least a 3/2c please, pretty please?

Bartre, I've seen he gets at least 1 card, but I would like to use him as a lord so I'm hoping for a 1c as well as a promoted form.

More villains, I've been waiting for a villain focus set, but I doubt that's happening now. More specifically I'm planning on making an Ashera theme deck, so I could use some senators and Levail.

Just now, whase said:

More villains, I've been waiting for a villain focus set, but I doubt that's happening now. More specifically I'm planning on making an Ashera theme deck, so I could use some senators and Levail.

Yeah, I totally want a villain set too. Would love see most of the villains. Such as Desaix or Slayde, or more 3H villains (Ladislava as an example, or Cornelia)

Considering how Fates and Awakening managed to squeeze in so many of their villains, it'd be nice to get some more from other series as well.

I was recently reminded of how B12 Zelgius has a cost 1 that has a bonus for supporting with either Sephiran or Lehran. So now I'm adding the latter to my list of wanted cards, because while it'd be funny, I would still find it strange if this Zelgius will always reference a card that doesn't exist. Even just 1 high cost Lehran would be fine, though I'm sure it's not high on the list of priorities.

• 3 weeks later...

Totally agree on Villain set and especially the Lehran card.

Aside from that another 1 and 4/3 cost Linus would be great to put both brothers on equal terms in playability. 

Would love Astrid to get a 5/3 or 4/2 promote 🤔

Hoping for an extra promote for Kent and Sain to.

Lastly another Stefan promote.

E-Edward . . . Probably won't happen since he had two new cards in Guiding Dawn, but I'd love to see him with Caladbolg. I think I'd say just Three Houses in general since they don't have a lot. I really want to see Claude's final class. Beyond that, I feel I'll be happy with what all they have when they're done. They didn't cover everything, but they did a lot and a lot of what I love. I just hope no more Fates cards come on. Goodness gracious there are far too many of them and I'm already depressed enough this series is ending, so please don't make me more depressed.

• 2 weeks later...

Next set is primarily Three Houses and Blazing Sword it looks like. I'm guessing Heroes won't have tons of cards. I'm okay with this. It's to be expected that Three Houses would be coming again soon. I'm honestly pretty content with what they already have out there for Blazing Sword cards, but new ones are welcome. It'd be cool if we got to see Eliwood in his Marquess outfit and Bramimmond. Even the avatar Mark could appear here.

I've been working on a full Zephiel Bern invasion theme deck, and I noticed, it really needs Murdock and some fire dragons.

Also, I had this idea of there being "generic enemy" cards to fill up any villain theme deck. That would be cool.

My crack friendship of Chrom and Dimitri. They are incredibly similar characters and both use silver and blue color pallet, and excel in swords and Lances.

aside from that, I’d like Chrom shining deep blue, when he gleamstone was activated in warriors 

Male Byleth with Dimitri as so far only female Byleth is used for AM but I prefer them as “best bro’s” 

Priam and Ike card. Probably Priam on the front (because he loves Ike but Ike doesn’t know about Priam) 

and because I’ve already gone into “never going to happen” realm 

My top most wanted cipher cards is inigo with a brand and blue hair 

• 2 weeks later...