FE5 sprite question.

Vaikanfu

Since the original plan for Veld was he was going to turn into a Dragon upon defeating him, would it be safe to assume there's no sprite data for any Dragons in the rom for Thracia bar the Dracoknight classes? If that's the case, do any FE4/5 styled sprites exist for Manaketes? I'm asking out of curiosity more than anything else.

There are only text references to manaketes/dragons in Thracia, which are hidden in the game's code. No portraits exist for them in either game, much in the way that the cancelled third campaign in Genealogy has no in-game references.

14 minutes ago, Vaikanfu said:

So no info exists, even in fan and production book?

By "no info" I was referring to both games' files, in which only Thracia had a text reference whereas Genealogy had nothing. 

16 minutes ago, Vaikanfu said:

Also, there was a third campaign for FE4? 

Yeah. Apparently you were going to play as Azel between the events of chapters 5 and 6. This theory here covers in greater detail: 

6 hours ago, Vaikanfu said:

Since the original plan for Veld was he was going to turn into a Dragon upon defeating him, would it be safe to assume there's no sprite data for any Dragons in the rom for Thracia bar the Dracoknight classes? If that's the case, do any FE4/5 styled sprites exist for Manaketes? I'm asking out of curiosity more than anything else.

There are not any unused sprites for dragons sadly.

The unused sprites that exist are to my recollection:

• Emperor (Fully unique sprites)
  • One of the Ballistician class variants(probably just a palette swap).
  • Wyvern Lord(wears armor that the Wyvern Rider lacks)
  • Master Knight (Extremely garbled)
  • Lord Knight (Extremely garbled palette sprite)
  • A dismounted and off model knight holding something, presumably a staff(though I've seen fan hacks use it for lances).

Some, but not all, of them, can be found here. I'll try to upload more later.