Another Feh Channel!

Anacybele

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do Marth and Caeda look like 8 year old kids? I thought Marth at least was 14 at the start of Shadow Dragon? This must be aimed at those who like lolis and shotas... I'm not interested, personally. ...Unless there's a special Abel, Palla, or Linde in there somewhere? 😮

And...we're getting a Fates banner instead of Tellius. 😞 But on the other hand, It HAS been awhile since we last got Fates too, and Lilith and Midori are on this! They're two of the few characters I actually can stand from that game, and I think they're both cute too. Also, Kaze gets his little girl in before Saizo gets his kid YAY. XD

I didn't actually bother with gen 2 in Fates because I hate how they're implemented, so I don't know a lot about Midori, but from what I have seen, she's cute to me and since I love Kaze, I have to have at least a little bias for her. 😛 I like Shiro because he's cool, he's Ryoma's kid, and he looks a bit like Ike. lol So now I'll have both my favorite Fates kids in!

And see, peeps, I don't complain about every single banner. Though it is rare that I like a Fates one. lol

The change to summoning? AWESOME. I'm surprised at how generous it is, but I'll take it!

Oh yeah, I prefer Feh's old voice because she had more enthusiasm, but I like this new one too. She sounds older! Which is natural, owls age too. 😉

Edited by Anacybele

Releasing a Caeda alt and Lilith in rapid succession is just cruel. Goodbye orbs, it was nice knowing you.

That summoning focus change is pretty sweet. Almost as good as Feh’s new voice. Almost.

Edited by LordFrigid

I guess the change to summoning is cool, although I suppose it'll only affect banners that you're actively pulling on in the first place. Unless you like doing 40 summons on a banner you don't care about just to get one of them for free.

But damn, why the fuck does choosing a free 5-star lead have to be random? Nobody likes that, and a good number of those characters are already 3-4 star, and will most likely be useless to most players.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

But damn, why the fuck does choosing a free 5-star lead have to be random? Nobody likes that, and a good number of those characters are already 3-4 star, and will most likely be useless to most players.

Yeah, I agree with this. If I got, like, a male Corrin with bad IVs instead of an Ike merge, I'd be annoyed.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Why do Marth and Caeda look like 8 year old kids? I thought Marth at least was 14 at the start of Shadow Dragon? This must be aimed at those who like lolis and shotas... I'm not interested, personally. ...Unless there's a special Abel, Palla, or Linde in there somewhere? 😮

Feh outright said that it was Marth and Caeda "before they met".

So it's Young Azura all over again.

Let's see, with four summoning tickets...that's 135 orbs for a focus unit of your choice. That's a sweet deal, since you may be lucky enough to get other stuff you wanted from those 40 units you summoned. I guess what surprises me most is that this feature is not tied to Feh Pass. 

Feh does sound kind of different.

Limited Hero Battles is like totally dumping on Player Phase players. NO DANCE OR SING ON CERTAIN MAPS!!!??? I have Myrrh who can tank, and GOW!Eirika for healing. I can also try Galeforce with DM!Ephraim, but I have not built up Ross yet. Going to be a busy weekend training.

The guaranteed 5* after 40 summons is nice. 40 summons equates 8 full summons, or 135 Orbs ([40*4]-[5*5]).

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It was explained in the video that the Special Heroes Focus will feature kid versions of the main characters.

Edited by XRay

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

Feh outright said that it was Marth and Caeda "before they met".

So it's Young Azura all over again.

I saw that. I assumed they hadn't met yet at the start of Shadow Dragon when Marth is 14.

2 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Another Fates banner...at least Forrest is here, and as a 3-4 star unit, so I can save my orbs. But PLEAAASSSEEEEE for the love of god, don't have the GHB be either Iago or Hans X(

I actually wouldn't mind if Hans was the GHB since it would give me the opportunity to beat the crap out of him all over again. But watch it be Scarlet as yet another generic lance flier instead.

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

It was explained in the video that the Special Heroes Focus will feature kid versions of the main characters.

Did it say main characters? I thought it just said characters or more SD characters. If main characters, I won't complain, I could get a cute little boy Ike!

3 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Nope, they were childhood friends.

Oh, I see. Okay then, this makes more sense now.

Sothe is the only colorless 5-star lead candidate LOL

And I'm curious to see who else will be on the new special banner, whether it's other lords (hello Roy and Lilina, Alm and Celica) or if they're two randos from FE1. Probably the former but who knows.

And as for the banner... I don't mind the characters, or even that it's Fates. But the gender politics once again rear their ugly head to leave a sour taste in my mouth. The splurge bonus is a nice touch, though.

Oh yeah, they actually recognize Elincia as a lead this time! Thank you, IS. I thought you were shitting on her at first with the 8-bit Feh Channel episode. But you're forgiven now.

Limited Hero Battles sound fun, and the New Heroes change is very welcome. The filter option also looks quite convenient.

Summoning pool change is almost what I was expecting, except it leaves out Altena, making her the only 4-5* unit now. Which is similar to what happened to Reyson last year, but this year we aren't even getting any more 4-5* units. Is she going to spend a full year as the only one and then drop in April 2021???

The lord summon event looks underwhelming, and the numbers on it are... weird. There are only two colorless units, and they're both in the 3-4* pool, so pulling colorless sounds like a terrible idea. (If you even get a colorless orb, which you probably won't.) All three green units are 5* exclusive and one of them is Hector, so that looks like a pretty good deal, but your odds of getting a green orb are only about 40%. Personally, my only missing units here are Alm, Lucina, Byleth F, Tsubasa, and Deirdre, so either I pull green for 1/3 odds of getting a new unit or red or blue for about 1/7. Man.

Revelations banner isn't too exciting in my book, but it's fine - I was expecting we'd get a Fates banner along these lines at some point in this book. Hopefully a Tellius banner is next? Wonder who the GHB is. Forrest being the demote is nice, I want him. Retro seasonal banner is interesting, maybe it'll also take the place of the Fallen Heroes banner? Wonder who else is on it. Will it have a Duo Hero?

No news on what the next rounds of manuals will be, but we do know a new set of limited manuals will drop next month. Where's type #2?

Edited by Othin

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Did it say main characters? I thought it just said characters or more SD characters. If main characters, I won't complain, I could get a cute little boy Ike!

At 4:24 during the video.

Never mind. Looking at the captions, I misheard it. I thought Feh said "other," but she said "their" (referring to Marth and Caeda), so it is just Shadow Dragon.

Edited by XRay

This was a pretty good Feh Channel! I'm pretty okay with a new Fates banner, since it is four brand new characters with no alts, and since it's bringing Midori, Forrest, and Lilith. I'm also super okay with young Marth and Caeda, and whoever comes with them. It's a nice callback to "pantsless Marth". I like the changes to the summoning pool, and the demotions to the 3/4-star pool.

A couple other things that stood out to me: They have now specifically pegged Caeda, Deirdre, Julia, Nanna, Lilina, Ninian, Elincia, and Azura as "Lead" characters. Seems pretty darn close to being official Lord characters, if you ask me. That's pretty cool. They also pegged Lyn as the representative of Blazing Blade when describing the new sorting method for that Limited Hero Battle thing, which makes me a pretty happy Lyn fan.

Overall, a good Feh Channel.

EDIT: Oh yeah, not getting to actually pick which Lead you get for free is silly. Marth, Roy, the Corrins, Sothe, and others are already readily available in the 3/4-star pool; we don't need extra 5-star copies.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan