Another Feh Channel!

Anacybele

Just now, Landmaster said:

Remember her VA changed~ Seems it's Sothis now~

Yeah, I remember. It just sounds off. New Feh sounds too normal.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Summoning pool change is almost what I was expecting, except it leaves out Altena, making her the only 4-5* unit now. Which is similar to what happened to Reyson last year, but this year we aren't even getting any more 4-5* units. Is she going to spend a full year as the only one and then drop in April 2021???

Altena and Tanya, I suppose. I don't think Tanya was on there either.

Lame, either way.

LOL at the special maps. "No Sing or Dance" you mean I actually have to strategize.

The new summoning change is nice. Of course the male unit is the demote again, even Forrest is pushing it for this to not be an all female banner.

After seeing people mention it I just noticed that who the new Feh VA is, I guess they hinted at this back when Sothis took over the Twitter.

Not gonna lie, even though I like Midori as well I can't help but feel just a bit miffed that she got better treatment than Forrest despite Forrest clearly being the more popular character and RIP Kiragi who should've been here instead of Midori. Though really, I should've seen this coming based not only on how Leo has been treated but also on the ever growing body count of screwed over popular males. 

Oh well, this it'll make all the easier to +10 Forrest I suppose.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

I don't think Tanya was on there either.

Tanya was a 3*-4* pull to begin with.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Looking at that again, I'm actually right. "Other special heroes from their game will appear as well." From their game, meaning Shadow Dragon. So I could get younger Abel or Palla or Linde.

Yeah, I misheard "their game" as "other game."

Well...
This summoning change will come in handy when the next FE6 focus arrives but I wish it wasn't just for New Heroes, but also for Legendary and Special Heroes focuses as well.
GHB reruns were badly needed, as a returning player...I'm happy with all of these besides Aversa.  Now I don't need to spend grails (I only did so for Rutger and Naesala), though I will say that these should be in the permanent rotation for future players.
Marth and Caeda are cute, I wonder who else is with them.
Fates means I get to save, but I do like Midori.  
The demotes are pretty lame, I don't think they're bad on their own but some 5* demotes would be nice.  Why is Karel still 5* exclusive?  At least getting Echidna will be easier now.
We seem to be getting more codes which is always welcome, and Ephemera 4 is being hinted at.  
I hope that I get a green orb on that 5* Lead summon, that's all I'll say. lol

I do think a few more things could be addressed, such as the low rate of obtaining grails, and needing to buy the FEH Pass to buy Resplendent Heroes, but this was a surprisingly good FEH Channel in my opinion.

Oh yeah, imo Rinkah's art is bad, even though I also rather like her as a character. Her breast wrap was not originally THAT revealing, nor was her bust that big, nor did the wrap look that uncomfortably tight. Yeah, I really don't like her art here because of that. It just ruins it for me.

I'm also not interested in those limited special maps. They just look like a nightmare for a player like me that's not a super expert at the game. I won't be bothering with them.

I think I will like that new free 5* after 40 summons (it would have been great when I was pulling on the TMS banner).  Thank Naga, Mordecai won't be able to pity break me anymore.  I like the new VA better the old one, who was at just the wrong pitch for me and hurt my ears, this one is nice on my ears.  The Fates banner is fine, I am glad Rinkah is in the game now and I am glad it is a banner I can skip and finally save orbs.  I wonder if there will be a TT with the kiddie units since that will be the mid month banner I think?  Oh well I will have to wait and see if the calendar has a TT on it when it comes out next week.  All in all a decent Feh channel.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I'm also not interested in those limited special maps. They just look like a nightmare for a player like me that's not a super expert at the game. I won't be bothering with them.

Pretty sure PheonixMaster1 will figure something out. Just make sure you keep your free units.

Oh yeah, the GHB reruns - I'll finally get my last merge on Naesala! Been looking forward to that.

Certainly a haphazard selection. Aversa getting another rerun after I already got her to +10 is a bit frustrating, since it means I could have saved some grails by waiting. Assuming they're giving out more copies for these, of course.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Pretty sure PheonixMaster1 will figure something out. Just make sure you keep your free units.

If I care to keep them, sure.

12 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

And Rath, right? Or is he not there?

Rath already demoted to 3-star

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Tanya was a 3*-4* pull to begin with.

Derp. Shows how much I actually remember that banner

I am happy with a new Fates Banner! It's been a while since we got the last one! I am really happy.

The re-skin Special Maps with conditions looks fun! Looking forward for them. The challenge will be great! I saw that one of them is Female Grima's LHB! Nice!

And Free Focus Hero is also welcomed. I don't believe there is a New Heroes banner that I want to summon 40 times right now... Since I am saving orbs... But it will be great for the CYL banner.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Certainly a haphazard selection. Aversa getting another rerun after I already got her to +10 is a bit frustrating, since it means I could have saved some grails by waiting. Assuming they're giving out more copies for these, of course.

Probably best to leave Grail units somewhere between +7 and +9, unless you really need those last merges.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

If I care to keep them, sure.

It is best to keep them regardless. I am not sure if Limited Hero Battles will become a mainstay, but if they do, it is best to keep one of each free neutral unit and keep it unmerged.

Young Marth and Caeda: Aw. They're so cute! ❤️

Special Limited Battles: So, basically Pheonix's Themed Battles, am I right?

Filters: Nice Quality of Life.

Demotes: *Sigh* All the more feather grinding for me then...

Midori: Awwww! 💖 I can finally complete my Revelation family!

33 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I guess the change to summoning is cool, although I suppose it'll only affect banners that you're actively pulling on in the first place. Unless you like doing 40 summons on a banner you don't care about just to get one of them for free.

Does it apply to rerun banners or only new hero banners? I hope it applies to old banners because I tend to roll on older banners than new ones. 

Just now, Icelerate said:

Does it apply to rerun banners or only new hero banners? I hope it applies to old banners because I tend to roll on older banners than new ones. 

Only New Heroes and New Special Heroes. No reruns or Legendary banners.

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

Unfortunately, it doesn't apply to those. Only new heroes banners.

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

Fine print on the bottom says only on New Heroes summoning events.