Another Feh Channel!

Anacybele

• New challenge maps. Going to be out of my comfort zone of using Tharja and dancers for this one.
  • Free orbs are always nice
  • The guaranteed 5* lead sounds much a mixed bag that I have low expectations.
  • Need more information about the kid banner, Odd idea
  • Sparking is a good idea come into Heroes. Hope later it can be applied to all banners rather than the new heroes.
  • Nice to see Rinkah in game finally.

Overall one of the better feh channel.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Icelerate said:

If you get a unit before 40 summons, does it reset? 

I do not think so.

That's Sothis/Morgana VA isn't she?

Good changes, too bad I'm out of orbs.

The free leader summon is going to be random? 

Brady demoted, hurray!

I have some question here.

It's about "New heroes summoning" event. 

New thing is, if I summon 40 times, then I can select one 5-star focus hero. Right?
Will this apply to all future new "New heroes summoning" event? 

Or this time only (Because it's 30 anniversary event)?

34 minutes ago, XRay said:

Feh does sound kind of different.

Limited Hero Battles is like totally dumping on Player Phase players. NO DANCE OR SING ON CERTAIN MAPS!!!??? I have Myrrh who can tank, and GOW!Eirika for healing. I can also try Galeforce with DM!Ephraim, but I have not built up Ross yet. Going to be a busy weekend training.

The guaranteed 5* after 40 summons is nice. 40 summons equates 8 full summons, or 135 Orbs ([40*4]-[5*5]).

It was explained in the video that the Special Heroes Focus will feature kid versions of the main characters.

God forbid one has to use strategy in a strategy-game! gasp

3 Dancers and a nuke is just brain-dead

I look forward to those maps and i am pretty sure its only Infernal or hard.

On the other hand one could cheese them with brave Ike

7 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

If you get a unit before 40 summons, does it reset? 

Once per banner. It says on the video. You can only use this feature once per banner.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Once per banner. It says on the video. You can only use this feature once per banner.

I'm talking about something different. What if you're about to hit 40 summons but end up getting a 5* unit? 

31 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

Sothe is the only colorless 5-star lead candidate LOL

Hey! Nanna is right there 😛

Anyway, happy for Elincia’s inclusion!

I like Cassandra Lee Morris, but she DOES annunciate SO clearly that OG Feh’s little charm is missed 😞

Overall, it’s an amazing channel. I love all of it! I’m nervous about the little kids banner LOL. I want Marth, but I don’t want color sharing hell 😕 I assume this is replacing picnic? I wonder who will be the TT unit if we get one! Probably Merric or someone LOL.

I am excited for Forrest and I am glad he is a 4*!!! I think I finally found my first +10 healer project! 😄 he ain’t Dwyer, but it’ll do! I hope the GHB is more Izana and less Iago...

Lilith is cool, Rinkah’s art looks too greasy for me, and Midori is cute but I would rather of had Kiragi. Maybe he can be the GHB?

Overall, plenty of orbs! I am excited for the 40 summoning change! I don’t know if I will necessarily use it on this banner, but I feel good knowing I can get a guaranteed hero eventually... I hope this add it to seasonals too!

Is that all? I hope I can use the next copy of Linus for a project.

Also, poor Altena!

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

I'm talking about something different. What if you're about to hit 40 summons but end up getting a 5* unit? 

The 40 summons work different from the pity rate. The counter will increase, being 3*, 4* or 5* the unit summoned.

You can get a 5* from your 40th poll, and close the circle. The next summon will be a guaranteed 5* of your choice.

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

God forbid one has to use strategy in a strategy-game! gasp

3 Dancers and a nuke is just brain-dead

It is the most effective strategy to deal with PvE content. There is no need to reinvent the wheel with less effective strategy and tactics wasting resources and time.

I would argue Enemy Phase super tanking is even more brain dead since you just sit there and have a healer in the back to heal. At least with Player Phase, there is a slight challenge of not letting your nuke get hit.

New thing is, if I summon 40 times, then I can select one 5-star focus hero. Right?

Just now, LucinaRobin said:

Starting on the new Fates banner, all New Heroes (and New Seasonal Heroes I believe) will have this feature.

Just like how these same banners have a 4* Focus 

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Starting on the new Fates banner, all New Heroes (and New Seasonal Heroes I believe) will have this feature.

Just like how these same banners have a 4* Focus 

Wow! Very Nice! Thanks for the answer!

That's very cool!

Just now, XRay said:

It is the most effective strategy to deal with PvE content. There is no need to reinvent the wheel with less effective strategy and tactics wasting resources and time.

I would argue Enemy Phase super tanking is even more brain dead since you just sit there and have a healer in the back to heal. At least with Player Phase, there is a slight challenge of not letting your nuke get hit.

Cant enemy phase everything unless its Brave Ike. even then you have to watch for your support or healer to not get sniped.

I for one welcome those additional challenges.

And yes i have done the nuke +3 Dancers. Its just boring and really easy. Nothing compared to when useing a forced non Dancer Team that actually has to do at times perfect positioning while simoultanously prepping for next turn and suffering from movement restriction due to water mountains woods etc

But as said it will prolly only be Infernal or Extrem which is easy anyway.

The spark feature not working on Legendary/Mythics is a shame, and I really think it should at least work on skill banners. Since seasonals are called Special Heroes and not New Heroes, I'm not holding my breath.

Free random lord is lol. Not sure why it has to be random again, but whatever IS, I'm used to it by now. Prolly going green.

@LordFrigid What are your plans regarding Caeda?

I guess this is the actual one.

It's not much longer. Also she looked a bit computational and of course she's been replaced. I'll miss the old voice. Some 30th anniversary stuff is certain. That includes a large bunch of events including reruns (such as Brazen Atk/Spd because I have a +10 Linus) for GHBs (No Astram because he's next month.). Then there's themed maps for orbs. The free 5* hero event's going to be like the seasonal banners the last two years by the looks of it (PLEASE a Byleth) and a summoning event with PANSTLESS MARTH (FUCK THEY DID IT THE MAD LADS) (Okay not quite but they're really cool-looking anyway) (The bait-and-switch could have been better).

Limited Hero Battle are old BHBs with limitations that are what I've been waiting for and they're maybe doing this monthly. New filters are there too! Nice. Ferdinand Von Aeigr gets focused on (is Xander not this Feh's crush then?). Lost Lore: Spoils seems to be the same but there's no strikes. There's an AR-(O) tweak and the drop occurs. (It counts Norne, Echidna and Brady, I'm happy. Then again I've never pulled Chad or Tanya (WHY!) so maybe not). Feh says it's got something for everyone, with no skill refinery or larger summon alterations I'm not so sure.

Finally a New Heroes change? Revelations gets a banner with Rinkah (Good for those who waited?), Lilith (Really? Why?), Midori (Fates kid) and Forrest (Other Fates kid) and I'm going to pass. The twist is that after you've summoned 40 times you can get one of the focus units. Forrest is 4-5*. Looks like it doesn't break pity rate either. God I wish this and the Three Houses banners had switched. Keep in mind the minimum orb cost is 135. If this counts new seasonals, this will always be relevant. Also be enough of a reason to go for Pantsless Marth.

I'm curious if they're going to do anything outside of FEH (well, Expo was cancelled by Covid-19)

Edited by Dayni

Honestly, for me, for the Free 5* Random Hero, green looks to be the best color. Or you will get a anti dragon unit or you will get DC!

Red has Elincia and Byleth,but also Marth, Roy, Eirika and others. Too risky. 

And Colorless... Yeesh.  Only if I get a circle with only colorless orbs.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

8 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Lilith (Really? Why?)

Because she actually was one of the most requested Fates characters. Lilith's CYL results were: 

CYL1: 125th; 2,279 votes
CYL2: 91st; 2,773 votes
CYL3: 77th; 3,495 votes
CYL4: 105th; 1,489 votes
Total: 10,036 votes

Only Rinkah and Fates Anna have more total votes (and the latter only has more due to the push for Anna in CYL3) among the missing Fates characters.

Edited by Tybrosion

5 minutes ago, Hilda said:

And yes i have done the nuke +3 Dancers. Its just boring and really easy. Nothing compared to when useing a forced non Dancer Team that actually has to do at times perfect positioning while simoultanously prepping for next turn and suffering from movement restriction due to water mountains woods etc

And I do not find non-Dancer/Singer teams appealing. It is fun to see other people do it once in a while, but it is not something I want to go through the trouble of doing. It is a waste of time trying to force less effective tactics to work, and potentially wasting additional resources which not every player can afford or want to spend.

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

I think Lilith ranked very high on CYL.

Probably for reasons similar to Veronica. NPC that people want playable.

I suppose.

Just, I kind of think they'd also really want to hold back on adding her as there are other characters they could have used now.

Banner spoilers.

Spoiler

Also as a note, Midori has some form of CC and Forrest's stats and skills are floating around too.