Another Feh Channel!

Anacybele

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Forging Bonds just got way better, indirectly.  I think I can get to 135 orbs, somehow.

Indeed, and even if you color snipe most people should get a 5* hero before 200ish orbs AND get the unit they want OR another copy or another unit they want.

I hope this will apply to all banners like mythics and legendariers

1 minute ago, Endriu said:

Indeed, and even if you color snipe most people should get a 5* hero before 200ish orbs AND get the unit they want OR another copy or another unit they want.

I think they said that it was New Heroes banners only?  I can understand why it's like that from a business perspective.  But from my own, selfish one, I really would've liked this on those end-of-the-month banners!

5 minutes ago, Endriu said:

I'm being pessimistic and assuming it won't even apply to seasonal banners, since it pretty explicitly says "New Heroes" and not "new Heroes". Would love to be surprised though since as a proportion of new unit releases, I tend to want more of the seasonal units.

Edited by Humanoid

Rewatching the new Fates units, I just realized

Midori is a red bow

MIDORI, the character whose name means "green", is a red bow.

Sure, IS, whatever.

Lilith is a blue dragon.

Edited by Sunwoo

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Midori is a red bow

MIDORI, the character whose name means "green", is a red bow.

Sure, IS, whatever.

Lilith is a blue dragon.

Ranulf, the entirely blue cat, is a green beast unit. 

At some point people can make a theme team out of these kinds of logical units.

1 minute ago, Vicious Sal said:

Ranulf, the entirely blue cat, is a green beast unit. 

Yeah, but at least Ranulf doesn't have "blue" in his name

Or does he?????

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Midori is a red bow

MIDORI, the character whose name means "green" is a red bow.

Sure, IS, whatever.

Lilith is a blue dragon.

Eh, I guess they realized that they've kinda overused green for bows (L!Lyn, New Year's Fjorm, Sue, Wolt, Python, Rath).

That said, they could've easily had Rath and Midori swap colors. Rath really didn't need to be green when there were three green bow cavs before him.

2 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Can't wait to see what they'll do with Scarlet, but I'm pretty sure she's not going to be red!  😛

I'm just glad Scarlet doesn't have red hair. That trope represents the worst in lazy writing. Same for the name Ruby I guess, or for black-haired people named Raven, etc. I hate that in fiction.

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Eh, I guess they realized that they've kinda overused green for bows (L!Lyn, New Year's Fjorm, Sue, Wolt, Python, Rath).

That said, they could've easily had Rath and Midori swap colors. Rath really didn't need to be green when there were three green bow cavs before him.

Honestly, it's good that Midori isn't green from a gameplay sense, because we have way too many green archers already, but it's still apparently a thing.

Rath should've probably just been colorless, tbh. Or Python should've been not-green. If Shin and Dayan make it into the game, I'm pretty sure they'll be green too because lol Sacae is green.

Scarlet, on the other hand, was just fated to not be red because her class can't use swords.

Smol Marth and Caeda are so cute ❤️ I'm excited to see which other kids are gonna be there.

Damn, those free leads with their massive amount of red. I do like Feh's dig about red swordies, though. I think I'm still gonna pull red because I want Alm and I don't mind getting any other red unit apart from Ike.

34 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I think they said that it was New Heroes banners only?  I can understand why it's like that from a business perspective.  But from my own, selfish one, I really would've liked this on those end-of-the-month banners!

You might be right. I watched the channel after I got up and wasn't fully functional.

Maybe brave heroes will fall under that category - 🙂

Its nice that they acknowledged the pantsless meme and little Marth/Caeda look cute. I wonder what else they add on that banner.

Lilith is....Lilith, but the other 3 options are pretty nice. Relatively popular fates characters that did't get into the game yet. All solid adds.

But Forrest Forrest Forrest. Just what did they do to him? His stats look unremarkable and his skills are all old. He fits all the criteria of a auto demote which is a shame. Even his trap nature did't prevent him from getting the male treatment.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

- New Heroes banner doesn't interest me BUT I SEE SOMEONE IN PARTICULAR @Stroud GET IN HERE AND WATCH THE FEH CHANNEL. This banner for me however looks like a solid pass. Midori having CC and Rinkah having DC (either in her weapon or as an A skill) adds appeal to them from a fodder perspective.

Oh you bet. I have to say I almost missed this channel and didn't take it seriously as I first saw it and still thought it was the last one. xD But a good thing is that I got pinged.
Of course I will go all out. And I even got assurance to get her. This is a blast for me.

I really love that we finally get at least some sort of assurance. It was so frustrating going with 400+ orbs into a new hero banner and not even one copy. Should have been a thing for a while. But at least its here and really on time for me.

I have quite a few things to do now. Will break my orb stash and do all the missing Chain Challenges.. I think I might be able to spend around 600-800 orbs in this banner. But might be happy if I get her to +1 to +3 and save for a 3hero banner with her after that. 

4 hours ago, XRay said:

And I do not find non-Dancer/Singer teams appealing. It is fun to see other people do it once in a while, but it is not something I want to go through the trouble of doing. It is a waste of time trying to force less effective tactics to work, and potentially wasting additional resources which not every player can afford or want to spend.

I have cleared most Infernals (not Abyssal those are a differwnt beast and require alot)) with the Askr trio and no SI or barely any. That was before the FEH pass. Infernal is doable and doesnt require much investment.

I know people that like those challenges me included so good thing they are doing it

5 minutes ago, Sasori said:

He fits all the criteria of a auto demote which is a shame.

The section of the video showing the auto-5* summon outright shows Feh summoning a 4* Forrest.

1 hour ago, Endriu said:

Maybe brave heroes will fall under that category - 🙂

All Choose Your Legends Foci are New Heroes Foci.

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

I have cleared most Infernals (not Abyssal those are a differwnt beast and require alot)) with the Askr trio and no SI or barely any. That was before the FEH pass. Infernal is doable and doesnt require much investment.

I know people that like those challenges me included so good thing they are doing it

It is doable, but I do not want to waste time on it. Not everyone likes to try to make less effective strategies and tactics work. The only challenge I am interested in is to find the most cost effective and/or efficient strategy for a particular mode/map. I have little to no interest in using theme teams and underpowered waifus/husbandos; it is fun to watch other people use them, but they are highly unsatisfying for me to actually play.

With CYL in mind, it's a nice thought that I'll be able to grab Claude or Edelgard who will probably be my picks. This means you can get one for free and then spend the 130-150 orbs and get the other one you want. CYL is a September banner, is it not?

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

With CYL in mind, it's a nice thought that I'll be able to grab Claude or Edelgard who will probably be my picks. This means you can get one for free and then spend the 130-150 orbs and get the other one you want. CYL is a September banner, is it not?

Second half of August, running into September.

Edited by Humanoid

Well, I'm freaking out. Couldn't help but screech a bit when I heard that we'll get to summon young versions of various FE characters. I thought that was only a distant dream before! 🤩 Also, THE 40-SUMMON COUNTDOWNNNNN! I am SO happy about this!!

Only one thing is kind of bugging me. Did Feh get a new voice actress? She sounds different...

Edit: Also, Lilith! She's so cute! I can't imagine her having any element but Astra, though, so kind of surprised she's not mythic. Also, why are so many of my favorite dragons blue?

Edit: Seems like the kid characters will all be from Shadow Dragon. I hope they don't use Tiki as a cop-out. If they keep the kid characters to 4 (a la normal banner) then my guess for the other 2 characters are Merric (Marth's bestie and has a special relationship with Elice) and Linde (she's special or something. Playing through FE11, though, I didn't quite understand what was so special about her other than Starlight. She had lines, at least, for a little while.) Alternatively, we may be looking at kid Elice and kid Linde since IS likes offering female characters more than they like offering male ones.

As for the free lead character summoning event... Well, I could use more Alm merges, and I still don't have Sigurd. If I get Elincia, she's fodder for flying units I like more, I guess. As I recall, she has good flier skills.

Edit: Wait, so kid units is a new seasonal thing, maybe? Oh man... This is perfect. 🤩 I hope to get the Renais twins, Ike, Soren, Mist... Ooo! Tiny Hector would be adorable, too! I wonder if he'd still get Armads despite the timeline issue... Oh. Oh man... Kitten Ranulf... KITTEN RANULF!!!

Edited by Mercakete