Another Feh Channel!

Anacybele

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Young Marth and Young Caeda are both sword units. Honestly, I don't expect color sharing on the banner, so one of them may be the TT unit.

Oh good point. I didn't think of a TT/GHB option. Hmm that frees up another spot on the banner, if that's the case. So, I'm guessing the units will be Marth (for sure), Caeda (for sure), Elice (Marth's sister), Linde, and Merric.

10 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Oh good point. I didn't think of a TT/GHB option. Hmm that frees up another spot on the banner, if that's the case. So, I'm guessing the units will be Marth (for sure), Caeda (for sure), Elice (Marth's sister), Linde, and Merric.

Oh, I would like Merric with the old look.

To further clarify the free summon situation: counting the 5 free summons, it's 135 orbs if you do 8 sessions of 5 summons or 175 orbs if you do 40 sessions of 1 summon. So depending on how much sniping you do, you should always end up in the 135-175 range.

I wonder how this will work with the CYL banner - will they give us both this and the initial free choice, or skip one of them? And there's already the question of what that banner will do about the 4* focus. So many questions.

Edited by Othin

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

With CYL in mind, it's a nice thought that I'll be able to grab Claude or Edelgard who will probably be my picks. This means you can get one for free and then spend the 130-150 orbs and get the other one you want. CYL is a September banner, is it not?

Thats totally awesome. You might actually be able to pull two units in 160 orbs and pick the remaining two. 

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

Edit: Seems like the kid characters will all be from Shadow Dragon. I hope they don't use Tiki as a cop-out. If they keep the kid characters to 4 (a la normal banner) then my guess for the other 2 characters are Merric (Marth's bestie and has a special relationship with Elice) and Linde (she's special or something. Playing through FE11, though, I didn't quite understand what was so special about her other than Starlight. She had lines, at least, for a little while.) Alternatively, we may be looking at kid Elice and kid Linde since IS likes offering female characters more than they like offering male ones.

Personally I'm expecting kid Minerva. She's young enough to have been a child at the same time as Marth and Caeda, albeit a little older and IS does seem to like her a lot. 

9 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I actually wouldn't mind if Hans was the GHB since it would give me the opportunity to beat the crap out of him all over again. But watch it be Scarlet as yet another generic lance flier instead.

The only good thing about Iago and Hans would be me being able to beat the crap out of them with some of my favorite villains like Black Knight and Berkut (especially Berkut, cuz he was who I needed after the Fates shit show of villains). Other than that, keep them the fuck out of Heroes

59 minutes ago, Othin said:

And there's already the question of what that banner will do about the 4* focus. So many questions.

I don't expect a 4* Focus on CYL. It's a special version of a New Heroes Banner, and I dont expect any of them to be "bad" enough to don't deserve the 5* status.

About we getting 2 5*s (Free pick and 40th summon)... I can see it happening. We don't know that we will have tickets on that banner yet, so it could require 160-200 orbs for the 2nd Free 5*.

For players who want to +10 them, having 2 Free copies will be great.

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Seems like the kid characters will all be from Shadow Dragon.

well that's kinda disappointing and boring

i was wondering about what characters have a canon kid design, hoping for a Kid Ike & Kid Soren duo unit, but it seems like i expected too much

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

I hope they don't use Tiki as a cop-out.

fetus tiki?!?!?!?

Edited by Yexin

9 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Hey! Nanna is right there 😛

Somehow she completely slipped past me despite being my flair on the subreddit.

=

Also regarding the banner I can see Jagen in his prime (or closer) and a younger Ogma, along with Merric and Elice, if they're going for characters with a connection to Marth and Caeda. Anyone else would be more niche picks.

4 hours ago, Humanoid said:

The section of the video showing the auto-5* summon outright shows Feh summoning a 4* Forrest.

Ah I saw that later yeah, but it still doesn't make it any less dissapointing. Staff units are some of the most boring auto demotes, the fodder looks kinda lame and those stats look kinda bad too.

For a fates royal kid I expected a bit better. Especially considering he's on a banner with some form of distant counter, some form of close counter and probably another OP dragon.

11 minutes ago, Solaris998 said:

It's interesting to note that they specifically label this as a Revelation banner, perhaps they'll throw in someone like Arete as the GHB

I wouldn't mind Fuga as the GHB. He's the only playable character besides Flora who's fought in all three routes, and he's only playable in the Revelation route. Plus I wanna see the salty reaction from someone I know who hates Fuga with a passion 😛

Really, as long as the GHB isn't fucking Iago or Hans, I'm good.

If the wee lad/lassie banner isn't restricted to Archaneans then I hope we get a Lil Dimitri and Lil Edelgard duo. It would be nice for the first and most recent games to get representation for the 30th anniversary.

Arete for waifu or Hans for the memes would be glorious GHB choices for me.

Sadly the free 5* after 40 pulls doesn't help me at all, since I refuse to pull on most new banners outside of tickets due to the stigma of horrible 4-Unit banner rates.
I can hope it would affect new Legendary banners as well since I intend to go deep on the June LAzura/LChrom/Peony banner, but I won't expect it.

4 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

If the wee lad/lassie banner isn't restricted to Archaneans then I hope we get a Lil Dimitri and Lil Edelgard duo. It would be nice for the first and most recent games to get representation for the 30th anniversary.

I hope so too, because I heard people saying that the Japanese version didn't say it was Shadow Dragon only. Maybe as an Edelgard-led dagger duo?

I for one would love to see Iago as the GHB, I think he's a fun villain and generally serves his purpose, and I rather like him, as well as his design. Plus, he would most likely come with Ginnungagap, and I would be interested to see it.

22 minutes ago, trainer_derp said:

I hope so too, because I heard people saying that the Japanese version didn't say it was Shadow Dragon only. Maybe as an Edelgard-led dagger duo?

Personally I hope they only introduce brand new younger forms for the upcoming banner. I do however think a Dagger kid Edelgard/Dimitri duo would fit very well on a performing arts banner. Seeing as they could fit with a dancing theme.

I'm kinda torn on which color to try for for my free 5-star Lead. The only one I know for a fact I don't want is colorless; I already have Nanna at +10 5-star, and I have zero interest in building Sothe. I'd build Matthew, Legault, Tethys, and several other dagger characters before building Sothe.

Green is obviously a fantastic option and blue wouldn't be horrible, either, despite the risk of Male Robin and Female Corrin.

With red, the only characters I REALLY wouldn't want to get would be Marth, Roy, Seliph, Male Corrin, and Caeda; I have four of them at +10 5-star, and Male Corrin is just...meh. But every other red option? Honestly, I'm not opposed to any of them; they're all characters I'd really like to merge, such as Lyn and Leif, or they're characters with good fodder, such as Byleth. I just have to decide if the risk of pulling M-Corrin or Marth is worth it over the guaranteed goodness of Hector/Deirdre/Julia, or the much better odds of Ninian/Ephraim/Azura/etc.

Now watch as I get nothing but colorless orbs.

Another small note that I just thought of that kinda bugs me is that Nils isn't included in this, but Ninian is. You could say it's because he's such a new unit, but then you have Tsubasa there to shoot that theory down. Just kinda bugs me.

40 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I hope not. We just got regular Edelgard a few months ago, Flame Emperor just last month, and we're guaranteed to get both Legendary and Brave Edelgard. People already complained about too much Lyn in too short of succession, we don't need a repeat of that or people conveniently and hypocritical ignoring it now for Edelgard.

49 minutes ago, trainer_derp said:

I agree with @Sasori and @Fire Emblem Fan. As much as I hate her, it's still an adorable idea if she's a Duo with Dimitri to be a PA seasonal, but at least give it a year and a half. Brave versions of both are coming later this year with their Legendary counterparts coming probably next year. We can afford a break from Edelgard. 

If Kid Edelgard and Dimitri become a duo hero then I think Dimitri should probably be the leading character. At the time Edelgard is just a little girl while kid Dimitri was already strong enough to snap swords in half. Plus its his dagger they'd presumably be using as a weapon. Edelgard also seemed a bit bossy in the flashback so her ordering little Dimitri around would fit nicely. 

48 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Another small note that I just thought of that kinda bugs me is that Nils isn't included in this, but Ninian is. You could say it's because he's such a new unit, but then you have Tsubasa there to shoot that theory down. Just kinda bugs me.

I mean look at the Elibe Representation vs the Tokyo Mirage Representation. Even then Nils would be a far faaaar stretch. I dont consider Nils on equal ground vs all other Lords, Ninian on the other Hand is also a far stretch but not as big as Nils. They could have excluded Ninian too if they wanted, because Elibe is well represented.