Where is the best place to obtain Fire Emblem Cipher Booster Boxes?

JJVM99

Due to the recent announcement I was looking to obtain some cipher booster boxes before they become harder to obtain and more expensive. I was looking for booster box 8 and 13 and was unable to find them in Amazon and Ebay and AmiAmi had the oders closed. Is there any other sites where I can safely obtain these or any other booster boxes?

Hey there! I'll try to make a complete kind of "guide". 

I've searched a bit from websites I know and purchased from, and just have to say that will be hard to find a B08. I purchased one time from TCG Republic. They are expensive (A B13 booster box is 72,71$, ans B08 is actually out of stock but they have a "Ask restocking" service, never used it) but they have a good service! They ship for free which is very interesting. Plus, in my case, when I purchased from them a B10 box, I was suprised cause it was a "first wave" booster box (what I mean is that it was the booster box, the 2 promo cards and the 5 sleeves pack). Plus they offered me a booster pack when I purchase the box (and also for my first order which is nice!)  I think that explain why they are quite expensive. I don't think they stopped sending internationnal, I just checked their website and seing any informations about that.

Another great alternative is using Amenity dream (booster box from 5,100 yen) or Rakuten (cheapest, only 4,950 yen), but then you will have to use a proxy service or a forwarding service. (I never use them, but have hear good reviews from those two: 2you4.jp or Tenso they both are cheap).Problem with those kind of service is that this total price could be a bit expensive. Just write which fees you have to pay using the two:

Proxy Service (taking for example Zenmarket): Item+300 yen (fees using Zenmarket)+domestic shipping fees from store to Zenmarket's depot+Money transfer fees+ Internationnal shipping fees.

-Let's use for example a booster box that cost 4,950 yen. You'll have to pay 4,950+ domestic shipping fees (from Rakuten usually depend but start from 600 yen for the booster boxes who cost 4,950 yen )+ Money transfer fees (according to 2you4.jp using VISA/Mastercard handling fee 2,9% of subtotal amount+ 5yen and using Paypal handling fee 3,6% of subtotal amount+40 yen don't know if this change from a website to an other)+ Internationnal shipping fees (start from 13$) so would do a total of 7125,95 yen (approx 65,72$) if I calculate well, and using the most expensive domestic shipping.

Forwarding service (taking example of 2you4.jp): Item+ storage charge (depending on package size)+ 260 yen fees using service (depending on size of the package again, could be a bit more if you're buying several booster boxes at once)+Internationnal shipping (they have a list of shipping methods and fees but it's hardly understandable). So it might be a bit less expensive that way (2you4.jp) but still I never use them, I couldn't say about storage charge (you could take a look to their website).

Hope that helps, sorry if it's a bit long I prefered write all the ways I know, and every of the fees cause both have their advantages and disadvantages. Just have to keep checking if any of those websites still ship to your country.

Edited by FireFenrir