awakening second seal

Callie

Hi! Is there a cheat or a way that we can use Second Seal at any level ? Usually we can only use Second Seal at level 10 or more

I play on PC using citra.  I want to change class at anytime.

Edited by Hong Nhi

The only way I know of is to save edit, which I think requires a hacked console or emulator.  I think cheats do exist, but those also require a hacked console to utilize because there's no official cheat system in any of the 3DS FE games (the closest I can think of is the usual "hold down L, R, Start, and Select to reset the game", but that's for most, if not all 3DS games).

And with either system I think it's pointless to pursue second seal reclassing since you could probably just change units' classes directly (even better, save editing lets you change to normally special or unplayable classes such as dancer or risen).

There may or may not be a glitch or exploit, but I literally have no idea.

43 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

The only way I know of is to save edit.

Going off the back of this...

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-fire-editor-fire-emblem-awakenings-save-editor.397493/

Try that and let me know if helps. I don't know where saves for Citra are stored since my laptop can't run it but I vaguely remember getting this save editor working for myself at one point or another.

14 hours ago, Light Strategist said:

Going off the back of this...

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-fire-editor-fire-emblem-awakenings-save-editor.397493/

Try that and let me know if helps. I don't know where saves for Citra are stored since my laptop can't run it but I vaguely remember getting this save editor working for myself at one point or another.

15 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

The only way I know of is to save edit, which I think requires a hacked console or emulator.  I think cheats do exist, but those also require a hacked console to utilize because there's no official cheat system in any of the 3DS FE games (the closest I can think of is the usual "hold down L, R, Start, and Select to reset the game", but that's for most, if not all 3DS games).

And with either system I think it's pointless to pursue second seal reclassing since you could probably just change units' classes directly (even better, save editing lets you change to normally special or unplayable classes such as dancer or risen).

There may or may not be a glitch or exploit, but I literally have no idea.

thank you guys.  But I cant access to this link to dow Fire editor https://firesave.site/     I wonder if there is other link to dow this tool.

I found a way. It need a little effort than Fire Editor. First,I enter a map vs Risen. Then switch the charater I want to change class to slot 1. Finish that map. Then use the code to change slot1 class 

Edited by Hong Nhi