(solved) trouble installing FE Awakening DLC

Callie

i'm using citra emulator to play FE Awakening on PC.

In Citra. I select "Install CIA", then chose FE Awakening USA DLC file, wait it to complete. then restart the game and install CIA many times after that, but not seem to work...

The DLC item in the convoy like Iote Shield, Banquet, v.v.... is still "Outrealm items"

When I selected Outrealm Gate -> Find a map, it appeared this infinite screen

So how can i install Dlc to the game?

Edited by Angel Paladin

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/14/2020 at 4:17 AM, TheStarlightKnight said:

So, did you have luck correcting this problem? i'm experiencing it myself and would like help too if anyone could spare the time.

Hi, I resolve that problem myself but I cant remember how I did that. Please try these things. 

1. Take those "?" items. Sell it. Then save game and restart the game. 

2. Those things 95% is DLC items. So we have to go to the DLC maps that contain those items. Like  go to Smash Brethren 2  map (Wedding Banquet) item. Then save,restart to see what happen.

If those things wont work. Pls quote me, I will dowload the game and find a way to help 🙂 Hope you happy

On 4/5/2020 at 8:51 PM, Hirimi3X said:

i'm using citra emulator to play FE Awakening on PC.

In Citra. I select "Install CIA", then chose FE Awakening USA DLC file, wait it to complete. then restart the game and install CIA many times after that, but not seem to work...

The DLC item in the convoy like Iote Shield, Banquet, v.v.... is still "Outrealm items"

oiytreakn.thumb.png.da9fd7d1d517b3c389e381eed12c53d2.png

When I selected Outrealm Gate -> Find a map, it appeared this infinite screen

1620581237_ubfinitemaps.thumb.png.13114e28ffcf4ef5659095e383c60620.png

So how can i install Dlc to the game?

Hey! Just wondering if you knew how you solved the endless "loading downloadable maps" screen issue?

6 hours ago, squirryl said:

Hey! Just wondering if you knew how you solved the endless "loading downloadable maps" screen issue?

Hello. I tested, It worked. I dont know which part go wrong. But let start from the beginning to end.  Please following :

1: Dowload the Game and DLCv2 from this site : https://www.ziperto.com/fire-emblem-awakening-dlc/

2. Open the game with Citra-qt ( Canary version ) , play few chapters till you can save, select "Install CIA" and select the dowloaded DLCv2 file (.cia) . Save. Restart.  Outrealm chapters will unlock at chapter 5 

*** i'm using Canary Citra 1644 version and it worked. I think u have the problem save as me before is using Nighty version. So I think the version of Citra is the main problem that we cant install DLC

Edited by Hirimi3X

13 hours ago, Hirimi3X said:

Hello. I tested, It worked. I dont know which part go wrong. But let start from the beginning to end.  Please following :

1: Dowload the Game and DLCv2 from this site : https://www.ziperto.com/fire-emblem-awakening-dlc/

2. Open the game with Citra-qt ( Canary version ) , play few chapters till you can save, select "Install CIA" and select the dowloaded DLCv2 file (.cia) . Save. Restart.  Outrealm chapters will unlock at chapter 5 

*** i'm using Canary Citra 1644 version and it worked. I think u have the problem save as me before is using Nighty version. So I think the version of Citra is the main problem that we cant install DLC

I had tested a few different versions over the past few days but none of them worked - it finally worked with Canary 1644! Thanks so much 😄

8 hours ago, squirryl said:

I had tested a few different versions over the past few days but none of them worked - it finally worked with Canary 1644! Thanks so much 😄

Hi, have you figure out how to unlock outrealm item yet ? Actually there are 5 Special and DLC skill items : All Stats +2 Manual.Paragon Manual,Iote's Shield,Limit Break Manual. and 1 more Outrealm Item that Idk what it is yet. ( I think it is Silver Card )

** To unlock them, you need to go to those Outrealm Battle Maps , press Start battle then restart, The items will change from Outrealm Item to the name it should be. Those maps are : Champions of Yore 3, Lost Bloodlines 3, Smash Brethren 3, Rogues & Redeemers 3. 

Edited by Hirimi3X

• 4 months later...
On 12/2/2020 at 7:51 AM, Callie said:

Sorry for coming so late into this but naturally I should wipe my save data since it's originally coming from Nightly correct? Just want to make sure before I do so because the DLC isn't working on the already existing save data.

• 2 months later...
On 6/9/2021 at 12:48 PM, OrcaWolf said:

Sorry for coming so late into this but naturally I should wipe my save data since it's originally coming from Nightly correct? Just want to make sure before I do so because the DLC isn't working on the already existing save data.

any news on that? using canary 1986 really want to use the dlc for this.

• 7 months later...
On 12/2/2020 at 8:51 PM, Callie said:

Hey. I'm a recent player of FE: Awakening, currently using Citra Nightly 1760. I have a USA version of the game and tried downloading the Awakening DLC; the problem is, the files are not available anymore from the link you posted above (I also checked on Reddit for the DLC, and the same webpage is linked) so I'm on a bit of a pickle.

Are there any other sources for this DLC file? I wanted to run Lunatic after my current run but didn't want to torture myself without the DLC maps.

• 2 months later...

Guys, does there a downloadable file of bonus team spotpass in fe awakening for 3ds, like cia file, cause i have cfw 3ds, and if have can you share me your link. Im playing it on 3ds console. Thank you for advanced on a person who answered my question

Edited by Yurei29

• 6 months later...
On 4/17/2022 at 9:07 AM, Blumstein said:

Hey. I'm a recent player of FE: Awakening, currently using Citra Nightly 1760. I have a USA version of the game and tried downloading the Awakening DLC; the problem is, the files are not available anymore from the link you posted above (I also checked on Reddit for the DLC, and the same webpage is linked) so I'm on a bit of a pickle.

Are there any other sources for this DLC file? I wanted to run Lunatic after my current run but didn't want to torture myself without the DLC maps.

same problem here, I cant find any links for DLC that arent super sketchy or dead

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I downloaded the DLCv2 files but I am new to emulating how do i combine the download that i previously had working for my citra with the DLC files. Is there a certain way that I need to do this in order for ensured compatibility. I am currently running Citra Nightly 1977.