Fire emblem Cipher fanseries

escotanner

So if you haven't already heard, Cipher will be ending in October, but it doesn't have to. As some of you may know, the fire emblem rom hack community does an e3 every year to showcase future rom hacks. 

So, I figure we do that with Cipher; gather a bunch of fellow artists  to help make the fan art for a fan series of Fire emblem Cipher. Then, we get people who actually know how the game works to make sure the skills aren't too broken and they have synergy with other cards. For people who play on Lackey, we can add it to the Cipher plugin so people can play with them. We could also start a discord where we can create talk about the Cipher fanseries.

As for who can participate, anyone can. Anyone with a passion to draw, no matter the skill level, can take part. 

So, what do you guys think? I'm gonna pitch this in other places as well....unless it's already being done, but I'd really like to give this a shot.

I also ran it by Eclipse first before posting this.

Cipher doesn't have to die, we can keep it alive as its loyal fans!

Set 1 Gallery

Alois

6EdMihI.png

Claude

d1tTEoA.png

Glenn

IkXygUz.png

ZOh2XPn.png

Jaffar

iIJDr3c.png

Lorenz

7ddjYT7.png

Orson

35ckYw9.png

PNiJcG5.png

Rodrigue

fO1yjUy.png

Discord link: https://discord.gg/8BtgKEe

Set 2

Hannibal

EEBC08DD-C293-4D09-829B-4E23DACD3407.thumb.png.4d88ac42c8b97eab37ee9bebcb59ae45.png7FD2F368-B340-4C44-B2A0-53A36B99AAA2.thumb.png.f9d01f06d2665872e80b8b03681ac1e9.png

Bantu

8959539E-C310-4586-8976-24C30FEFEF71.thumb.png.31c3385f92315da29b2ddda8091ff646.png2ECDA8BA-D58B-4C9C-84A6-DD1317D296AE.thumb.png.64e339d6abb1ceab2ef03100addf5a7d.png

Rudolf905496C8-508C-40EF-90F7-B8AF6936192F.thumb.png.7b6236bdf438549c14921f8748bcbc3d.png

Edited by escotanner
Added link

11 minutes ago, FireFenrir said:

That's a great idea! Cipher doesn't have to stop even if it will! Would love make part of that project as a loyal fan as you said. 

Sweet, thank you! I'll post a link to the discord tomorrow when hopefully a few more people have read this.

Nowhere near decent enough artist to do anything like that right now, but I'm down to look into card balancing if someone's willing to let me suggest a character to get a fan-card every now and then - still annoyed Nichol got skipped(though I get why) and Kilmar really needed a third card.

25 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Nowhere near decent enough artist to do anything like that right now, but I'm down to look into card balancing if someone's willing to let me suggest a character to get a fan-card every now and then - still annoyed Nichol got skipped(though I get why) and Kilmar really needed a third card.

Sure! We could always use people to help balance out cards!

I just added a link to the discord l created. If you're having problems, just let me know! Also, feel free to invite others who might be interested in this idea!

Hello there! After several months of planning, the first set of the Cipher FanSeries Project is finally here! You can look at all the amazing artwork, skills, and craftsmanship on the first post of this topic and on our discord server! Enjoy the hardwork of so many talented people.