New Heroes: Journey Begins

Othin

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Just in case anyone else thought that Forrest's stat line looked familiar: 

Hide contents

Summer Leo: 37/32/27/16/35, 147
Forrest: 39/32/26/19/35, 151

And IS seriously thought that a nerd like me wouldn't notice that they just gave Summer Leo's stat line to Forrest with a couple touch-ups.

Oh well, I'm still going all-in on colorless to work towards that +10 for Forrest.

Note the increased BST, despite the fact that one is an infantry tome and the other is a cav healer. Powercreep too stronk.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Note the increased BST, despite the fact that one is an infantry tome and the other is a cav healer. Powercreep too stronk.

Yeah, but too bad it's still the same general stat line that sunk Summer Leo into obscurity about five minutes after he was released even back in 2017.

Anyways, here's all the stats since no one else has posted them yet [DATAMINE]:

Spoiler

rznxqcni2br41.png

Why yes, that is 41 Atk on a smol child and a 173 BST for Lilith. Eat your heart out, Naga.

33 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Anyways, here's all the stats since no one else has posted them yet [DATAMINE]:

Do we know what Iago's Weapon is yet? Never mind, found it.

Spoilers about comments on stats.

Spoiler

Slightly disappointed for Midori. That 30 Spd is horrible. Would have been better if they swapped her Spd and Res if they plan to stick her with a Enemy Phase skill set. She is still decent on Player Phase though as her high Atk allows her to run Brave Bow or a Blazing build, although her red color does hamper her role as a nuke quite a bit.

Lilith looks pretty good overall. Not much else to comment on.

Rinkah is really nice! Galeforcer it is if I get her for free!

Forrest is not great, but decent. His best stat is Res, and unlike Wrys, he can better take advantage of Res Ploy with his better Atk and mobility if he needs to wack somebody.

Iago is really nice! Maybe even rivalling Aversa! In terms of combat he is good for Counter-Vantage at the bare minimum.

Edited by XRay

sooo Iagos weapon:

Spoiler

Is basicly a Aversa Tome but with different effects on odd and even turns. Oh boy this is gonna be delicious in AR when he is on a Defense Team for positioning

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

sooo Iagos weapon:

Hide contents

Is basicly a Aversa Tome but with different effects on odd and even turns. Oh boy this is gonna be delicious in AR when he is on a Defense Team for positioning

Spoilers

Spoiler

If the player is using a super tank team, it does dampens a super tank's damage output a bit. But if the super tank is using BH!Lucina, then it does not really affect the super tank as much since they can just go back to using Moonbow.

The Guard effect also does not impact Firesweepers and Blade mages much since they are not that reliant on Specials for their roles. Definitely a pain in the ass for other nukes though, like Blazing nukes and fast Brave archers, since they are pretty reliant on Specials.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

Spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

If the player is using a super tank team, it does dampens a super tank's damage output a bit. But if the super tank is using BH!Lucina, then it does not really affect the super tank as much since they can just go back to using Moonbow.

The Guard effect also does not impact Firesweepers and Blade mages much since they are not that reliant on Specials for their roles. Definitely a pain in the ass for other nukes though, like Blazing nukes and fast Brave archers, since they are pretty reliant on Specials.

Spoiler

Aversa and Iago on odd numbered turns are even more fun!

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:
  Hide contents

Aversa and Iago on odd numbered turns are even more fun!

Spoilers

Spoiler

Yeah. You are screwed either way. I think I prefer being screwed by Iago since the total debuff is less, and you do not want to risk being too close to your support units or else enemy nukes can reach over the tank and nuke the supports.

2 hours ago, FoxyGrandpa said:

https://imgur.com/a/jEdNQuD

Iago's weapon, stats, and skills.

Some might call his weapon inconsistent, which is true, but it'll be very fun to use. Definitely merging this guy up.

His shit-eating grin is a nice bonus.

Oh my.

Spoiler

That is the biggest troll of a weapon I've ever seen.  I'm tempted to build him just for that nonsense.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Just in case anyone else thought that Forrest's stat line looked familiar: 

Reveal hidden contents

Oh well, I'm still going all-in on colorless to work towards that +10 for Forrest.

Hmmm. . .

Spoiler

So Forrest is responsible for Summer Leo's wardrobe?  😛

On 4/6/2020 at 2:38 AM, Yexin said:

oh god, you just gave me one reason to spend orbs in this banner

anyway, unless i go crazy, this is most likely a skip for me, i have less than zero attachment to all of these characters
also i love how they have literally zero connections with each other, as this banner is basically a Fates-only Farfetched Heroes banner, but since they said it's a Revelation banner, where you can recruit basically everyone, magically it all should make sense except it doesn't

I am considering in saving orbs and spend when Rinkah appears in a legendary/mythic banner. But god, giving Brave Ike distant counter and keeping his strengths is a must...

Spoiler

Hmm... Rinkah is a lot faster than what I expected, that's for sure. 

Midori has a ton of Atk and that awkward Spd tier that isn't slow enough to dump but not fast enough to use unless you go full investment into it. Not to mention her Res is trash, and that's no bueno for a unit that is meant to focus on EP (at least based on her default kit). 

Forrest is still trash. That being said, as a healer with access to Restore+/Panic+/Pain+ he's obviously going to contribute in some capacity regardless of how bad his stats are, but that's not a compliment because every other healer can do the same and those with better stats can pull off shenanigans like going full offensive or full tank or other stuff. 

Lilith is pretty nice, although I kinda wish she had exchanged 2 Spd for 2 Def to make her more of a mixed unit. Oh well, she'll still be great for those that enjoy teleporting shenanigans.

Iago...is strong, I'll admit. His Prf is really nasty with those debuffs and if paired with Aversa it's going to make your life hell (just like in CQ chapter 26...ugh). Regardless, he's Atk Opening fodder for me, strong weapon and all because I won't be able to stand seeing  his punchable face in my barracks. 

Spoiler

So if I understand Iago's weapon correctly, it's basically like how his boss fight worked in Chapter 26 of Conquest: Odd number turns he inflicts a certain debuff in an area, Even number turns he inflicts a different debuff in a different area. It's actually pretty clever and does have some practical use in FEH, it almost makes me want to use Iago.

...Almost

Edited by Medeus

Forest and Midori are pretty uninteresting. However I will try to get a midori to give Julia Atk/Def Rally, Close foil and Chill Atk.

Rinkkah is pretty interesting, though I am not sure about her res as I find it too low and unlike someone like Shanan her weapon doesn't fix it.

Lilith is awesome. Her Atk is workable, her spd is at the levels of winter Sothis her res is really good. All I want is a +def version. With Noontime DC, Atk smoke and Eliwood she will be a monster. 

Iago has an interesting tome he could be nice for AR, will definitely +6 him somewhere along the line (and use him in Dark most likely due to the extra Atk and Res but I am not sure).

Iago's face is amazing. I agree that his shit-eating grin is fantastic, but Sharena couldn't do it justice.

macbeth_nohrs_tactician_info03.png

10 hours ago, XRay said:

Y'all need some Henry. You can even run full Tactics on a +10+10 Henry (49 Atk and 34 Spd with full Tactics) and none of Void Tome's effects will activate. Boey +10+10 works too, but he cannot run Atk and Spd Tactics or else Bramimond will trigger Void Tome.

Or, you know, you can just use Kiria's 21 extra Atk and 9 extra Res to soak up Bramimond's 5 extra Res and 5 extra Atk and still more than break even on losing weapon triangle advantage.

Or, if you're using Triangle Adept, Resplendent Sophia effectively has 10 extra Atk and 5 extra Res that can still soak up Void Tome's 5 extra Res and 3 extra Atk.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Iago is pretty terrible but his art is actually pretty good. 

Its no surprise that Sharena likes Forrest in her introduction series. She would be the most fitting partner for him in Forging Bonds. I could imagine Sharena being all over him. Curiously Forrest lists of close allies doesn't feature Siegbert despite them being depicted as a pretty tight pair. 

Iago's weapon looks great. Definitely going to try him out in AR, may have to make him my next grail project if he works well.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Hide contents

Iago's weapon looks great. Definitely going to try him out in AR, may have to make him my next grail project if he works well.

Spoiler

I may try him in AR as well, during his bonus season. The Guard effect may be useful against Bramimond in non Infantry Pulse teams.

6 minutes ago, Endriu said:

Distant foil could be quite interesting on b!ike. Gonna go green

Distant foil is really bad on Ike(and pretty much everyone else) It means you don’t have Distant Counter vs mages and staff users. 

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Or, you know, you can just use Kiria's 21 extra Atk and 9 extra Res to soak up Bramimond's 5 extra Res and 5 extra Atk and still more than break even on losing weapon triangle advantage.

Or, if you're using Triangle Adept, Resplendent Sophia effectively has 10 extra Atk and 5 extra Res that can still soak up Void Tome's 5 extra Res and 3 extra Atk.

But it is not as satisfying as seeing a unit with a unit with exactly 49 Atk and 34 Spd though taking out Bramimond though.

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

But it is not as satisfying as seeing a unit with a unit with exactly 49 Atk and 34 Spd though taking out Bramimond though.

But it's more satisfying seeing a unit also be able to do damage against all of the things that aren't Bramimond.

Looks amazing for his AR bonus set as the offense bonus slot, I'll probably 5* one just for that since he gains thicc hp from mythics+bonus hp.

For the banner I gotta resist spending orbs, so tickets only for Blue>Colorless>Red>Green.