Voting Jubilee

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

I voted for Gangrel.

Teach me the ways of depression, Gangel-sama!

Not sure if you intentionally worded it that way, but...

Gangrel: I am so pathetic that even my student cannot spell my name right. 😞

2 hours ago, XRay said:

XD Oh man that's brilliant.

Not actually voting, but

Did you guys notice that in the notifications board, just below the "voting jubilee" announcement, there's a second announcement about a "retweet campaign" rewarding orbs and divine codes if we reach a certain number?

... Was that there before? I swear I don't remember that being there before. ;/

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Not actually voting, but

Did you guys notice that in the notifications board, just below the "voting jubilee" announcement, there's a second announcement about a "retweet campaign" rewarding orbs and divine codes if we reach a certain number?

I remember seeing it this morning.

We're already past 13k, so it seems to be going pretty well.

13 minutes ago, Othin said:

I remember seeing it this morning.

We're already past 13k, so it seems to be going pretty well.

Huh. I could've sworn I scrolled down and didn't see that ;/

But I won't discount the possibility that I'm going crazy right about now either.

I was planning on voting for Sephiran to remind IS that people still care about him, but checking his CYL score, I noticed that he's right next to Athos, who's been passed over by the recent FE7 content and is a way better fit for the theme. So, voted for him instead.

5 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Not actually voting, but

Pretty sure that was there from the very beginning. I retweeted it last night when I first voted.

10 hours ago, XRay said:

It wasn't intentionally worded, but you made it worth not editing XD

The next category will be up soon! This time, it's a paired one. I wonder what it'll be, and how the pair voting will go. Maybe we'll get to choose characters from whatever games we want (like you could choose Marth and Roy, even though they only ever meet in Heroes), or maybe there'll be specific pairs to choose from.

Oooo what a beautiful theme! Oh! Maybe this will be a dancing duo unit? That'd be something! Hmmm who to choose... Should I choose characters who are already musically inclined, or maybe ones who I'd like to see performing who haven't been given that chance yet.

This one has a really obvious choice too... Berkut and Rinea. But the part of me that wants to pick something not that obvious kicked in again, mainly because I still really really want my favorite redhead in the game, so I voted Sylvain and female Byleth, my pairing for our resident professor. They can become dancers in their own game at least. XD (Though not at the same time, admittedly.)

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Berkut and Rinea. Literally the only answer

I thought of them, too, but Azura and Shigure seem like they'd be pretty darn graceful. Maybe Ninian and Eliwood, too. The herons are pretty gosh darn graceful, too. The trouble is that most "graceful" sorts are already refresher units, and I don't want to go that route.

11 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I voted for Ninain and Nils since they're literally a duo of refresher units. Ninian dances while Nils plays; I bet it's pretty freaking graceful!

I don't know that I'd call Nils' dance "graceful." Ninian's, sure, but Nilsis more cute. Also, though I'd say that Azura and Shigure are more graceful, they're not so much dancers as they are singers. Likewise for the herons. And Berkut and Rinea's dance is less "graceful" and more "elegant." Sure, there a bunch of people who are probably graceful, but the only ones I can think of who really fit the exact wording are already dancers. Man, this is tough...

Ya know...kinda regret not voting for Brom and Nephenee, purely because of Nephenee's dialogue in Heroes about her and Brom dancing. Oh well, hopefully a fitting category for Brom shows up.

2 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I don't know that I'd call Nils' dance "graceful." Ninian's, sure, but Nilsis more cute. Also, though I'd say that Azura and Shigure are more graceful, they're not so much dancers as they are singers. Likewise for the herons. And Berkut and Rinea's dance is less "graceful" and more "elegant." Sure, there a bunch of people who are probably graceful, but the only ones I can think of who really fit the exact wording are already dancers. Man, this is tough...

To be fair, the tweet announcement for this second category says: "Which pair would give the most refined performance on the dance floor...or which two would be down to boogie?" So, under that metric, I would think Ninian and Nils would be refined in their duet practice; they don't both have to be "graceful."

I just hope they start doing categories that don't have obvious choices. These first two both did and that's kind of boring. It's much more exciting when you have no idea who could win.

Edited by Anacybele