Voting Jubilee

2 minutes ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

I was just about to say the same thing. Like, I'm trying to think of other possible candidates , but I can't; they're sooo cute.

Reveal hidden contents

ED32YNsXsAAMNt3.jpg

Oh my gosh that is soooo adorable!!!

Urgh, the best I can come up with as far as a dancing duo who could be described as canonically "graceful" goes is Olivia and Inigo. I can't get Azura and Shigure out of my head, though. And then there are canon couples like Diedre and Sigurd, Griel and Elena, and even Ashnard and Almedha (they had to be in love at one point and I saw a pic someone made once of them dancing ballroom-style.) Man, it's so hard to decide...

@Fire Emblem Fan

Ahh, I see! That helps me out a lot. :) Thanks for clarifying that! Sounds like they're just asking "who would you like to see dancing with each other?" Maybe I'll do a more off-the-wall answer and go for a canon couple. They don't usually get the spotlight as much as a the young singles.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we still haven't gotten FE5's dancer, I have to go with Lara. For the other pick... hmm. Someone she has some connection to that's not Pern. Unfortunately he's her only support. Maybe Salem, since they're connected through Pirn? Which is perfect since I was already looking for an excuse to vote Salem in a category where it made no sense, just because I love him. Not going to cast my vote just yet, though, want to give it more thought.

If this leads to Berkut and Rinea getting a second dancer appearance as a Duo Hero, I'm going to be rather frustrated.

Edited by Othin

So, how does the voting this time work? Cast your vote then cast another one then submit, or submit one at a time? I don't want to cast a vote and then be unable to choose the other hero I want.

Rennac is a good dancer, and he dances with L'Arachel in their B support, so they got my vote. (Plus I need Rennac instead of another Berkut+Rinea duo hero.)

5 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

So, how does the voting this time work? Cast your vote then cast another one then submit, or submit one at a time? I don't want to cast a vote and then be unable to choose the other hero I want.

Yeah, I've been wondering this too.

Rennac & L'Arachel fit here:

Rennac: Now, who’s being rude? I happen to be quite the gentleman. For instance, I have some small renown as a fabulous dancer.
L’Arachel: You? A dancer? I wonder if you’re not merely flattering yourself…
Rennac: You don’t think I can dance? Then test me! You’ll see how well I can dance! Come on, get down off your horse.
L’Arachel: Me? Dance with you? Do you believe I would dance with a commoner? Please, our stations would never permit it.
Rennac: It’s not a matter of station. If you permit us to dance, you would see. Unless… Wait a minute, maybe YOU’RE the one who can’t dance!
L’Arachel: Rennac! You overstep yourself! All right! If you dare speak such blasphemies, then I have no choice! When next we meet, I will test your vainglorious boast myself! But remember, my dancing with one such as you is a rare occasion. Because it will be so special, I expect you to be most grateful. Got it!?
Rennac: Yeah, yeah. I get it.
L’Arachel: Very well. I suggest you devote yourself to practicing while you’ve the time.
Rennac: Now, you’re the one who’s gone too far! I’m going to make you eat your words.

B Support

L’Arachel: So…Rennac. We finally meet again. Do you remember our agreement?
Rennac: Princess L’Arachel! Well, of course I remember, but… Surely, this isn’t the place for a, er, dance off, is it?
L’Arachel: Stop your complaining! You will make yourself available at MY leisure, sir. Now then, shall we dance?
Rennac: Are you serious?! In THIS place? It’s preposterous! It’s ridiculous…
L’Arachel: Very well, let us begin.
Rennac: Yes, yes, I know what happens next. Oh, bother…
L’Arachel: 1…2…3… Slow…slow… Quick, quick, slow… Ah! Y-you… Not bad… No, good… Very good actually… You CAN dance! You’re much better than I imagined you’d be.
Rennac: Thank you. My father was a merchant. We found ourselves invited to many balls. It was my job to dance with the wives and daughters of his associates. I found that I had a taste for it, and with practice, I improved my skill.
L’Arachel: Is that so? I see… It’s not fair you kept that secret. Your dance skills were quite adequate. Your treatment of ladies, however, is still sorely lacking. Next…

7 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I picked my first character, then below them it had a "choose a second hero" button to click.

Alright; I'll give it a try. Voting for Ashnard and Almedha. I'd especially like to see them before the events of FE9. 🙂

Edit: Um, though, I have to go to 2 different games to vote for them since he only shows up in FE9's list and she only shows up in FE10. Can you do that: jump games like that?

Edited by Mercakete

8 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Yep!

Ah, thanks! 😄 Well, voting for that couple I'd like to know more about!

Edit: Now that voting's out of the way, I can speculate a little more. I wonder if they're banner-planning. Like, "we would like to do this theme in the future. I wonder what heroes the fans would like to see in these themes." So, we could be picking units right now. Like, this could be for an upcoming performing arts banner, and the last could be a teacher banner. It could be that the most popular gets on the banner, or they'll choose the four most popular. I wonder what the next theme will be.

Edited by Mercakete

57 minutes ago, Othin said:

Since we still haven't gotten FE5's dancer, I have to go with Lara. For the other pick... hmm. Someone she has some connection to that's not Pern. Unfortunately he's her only support. Maybe Salem, since they're connected through Pirn? Which is perfect since I was already looking for an excuse to vote Salem in a category where it made no sense, just because I love him. Not going to cast my vote just yet, though, want to give it more thought.

If this leads to Berkut and Rinea getting a second dancer appearance as a Duo Hero, I'm going to be rather frustrated.

Seems rather designed for Berkut and Rinea to win. And would be reather redundant to give them more dancing. But hey, we got a second Tome Olwen instead of the Blessed Sword, Axe Narcian, Young Azura and her creepy angel Corrins along with a whole host of other things (mainly Camillas and Tikis) so who the hell can predict what IS is going to do.

34 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Ah, thanks! 😄 Well, voting for that couple I'd like to know more about!

Edit: Now that voting's out of the way, I can speculate a little more. I wonder if they're banner-planning. Like, "we would like to do this theme in the future. I wonder what heroes the fans would like to see in these themes." So, we could be picking units right now. Like, this could be for an upcoming performing arts banner, and the last could be a teacher banner. It could be that the most popular gets on the banner, or they'll choose the four most popular. I wonder what the next theme will be.

Hmm. A teacher banner. Much as I'd like that to be just featuring characters like Byleth and Cecilia who are actually teachers in their own game or do some kind of teaching (actually scratch Cecilia she's already in the game, I'll say Nomah), I know they'd just choose characters who aren't remotely teachers and just dress them up in sexy teacher outfits.

Edited by Jotari

L'Arachel and Rennac, Ninian and Nils, Berkut and Rinea, choices.

Matthew and Leila sound kind of fun though. If I don't do Ninian and Nils I'll go for the tragic assassins. 

23 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Dimitri and Felix for me (both academy phase), because I felt like shit posting today for some reason. Felix better be on the next TH banner, IS.

You just gave me an idea.

Dew and Lachesis, GO!

27 minutes ago, eclipse said:

You just gave me an idea.

Dew and Lachesis, GO!

Huh, funny that you mentioned those two since that happened to be one of my pairings in my current re-play of Genealogy. I'm not sure if I have ever had a Delmud / Diarmuid / Dermott because no one can decide on a name for him as stacked as this one so far (Lvl. 18, 41/22/2/19/20/14/17/4).

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Huh, funny that you mentioned those two since that happened to be one of my pairings in my current re-play of Genealogy. I'm not sure if I have ever had a Delmud / Diarmuid / Dermott because no one can decide on a name for him as stacked as this one so far (Lvl. 18, 41/22/2/19/20/14/17/4).

Get their extra conversation, and you'll see why I voted them.  😛

7 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I voted for Boyleth and Claude because reasons.

I have no doubt that Rinea and Berkut are gonna win this one though. Hopefully the next category is one that isn't so obviously tailored to a specific character.

Pretty much the same for me except I went with Baelyth and Claude.