Voting Jubilee

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

Went with the completely non-serious Arthur and Felicia.

Oh my gosh I would love that! XD Stepping on EVERYONE'S feet!

I went with F!Byleth and Edelgard. I see a lot of the yuri pairing, and I think they look beautiful dancing together.

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

We should be seeing the third voting topic in about an hour. I wonder what it'll be.

Oh man you're right. I forgot about that. (I made the mistake yesterday of waiting for the next topic to come up, but it refreshes every 2 days, not every day. :P) Looking forward to see what's next!

Edit: Oooo interesting topic this time. "The villain you just can't hate." Tough one for me since I get sympathetic easily.

Edited by Mercakete

Urgh, man, this is tough. Some villains I can't hate because they don't really make me feel one way or another. Some I can't hate because I feel bad for them. Some are less villains and more antagonists since they're not actually that bad so much as on the other side. Some are silly and I just can't take them seriously. I wonder which way I should interpret this theme...

This one was easy for me. I voted Berkut for "Villain I can't hate", cuz he's easily one of my favorite Fire Emblem villains of all time, and his death scene is also one of the few times in all of Fire Emblem where I actually cried

2 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

This one was easy for me. I voted Berkut for "Villain I can't hate", cuz he's easily one of my favorite Fire Emblem villains of all time, and his death scene is also one of the few times in all of Fire Emblem where I actually cried

I know right?!

The villain I feel the most attachment to is Berkut. I just feel really sorry for the guy and I LOVE the way he was written and performed. But, he does already have several incarnations in Heroes, and there's another villain to consider who I think has his own interesting journey: Fernand. I kept hoping to recruit him, and he had quite the tragedy of his own. Several, actually... And, thinking about it, I don't know if Ena and/or Rajaion would count (since Ena can join you later, though she's on the other side for most of FE9), but there's them, too. Victims of circumstance, all of them.

First one that came to mind was FE3/12 Hardin, so I gave him my vote.

As someone who loves bombastic and comedic villains, I was also tempted to vote Kempf/Narcian/Oliver/Iago.

Hmm. One of the villains who I want in Heroes but hasn't shown up yet... Probably either Nergal or Ashnard? Gonna have to give this some thought. Sephiran and Ashera are also options but I'm leaning towards one of the first two. Ashnard and Ashera could plausibly be soon on the way while Nergal and Sephiran probably aren't, so Nergal is my current front-runner.

1 minute ago, Mercakete said:

I know right?!

The villain I feel the most attachment to is Berkut. I just feel really sorry for the guy and I LOVE the way he was written and performed. But, he does already have several incarnations in Heroes, and there's another villain to consider who I think has his own interesting journey: Fernand. I kept hoping to recruit him, and he had quite the tragedy of his own. Several, actually... And, thinking about it, I don't know if Ena and/or Rajaion would count (since Ena can join you later, though she's on the other side for most of FE9), but there's them, too. Victims of circumstance, all of them.

I don't really care if this results in him getting another alt or not, I'm just voting for what my heart tells me to

15 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I don't really care if this results in him getting another alt or not, I'm just voting for what my heart tells me to

Berkut's the one I like the most, probably, but he's not the only one who fits the category for me, is the thing. Plus, I don't want to have regrets or make people salty at Berkut the way that they're upset at other characters. Also, I get the feeling that this is for a Fallen Heroes banner, and I quite like Fallen Berkut as he is. All that said, maybe you're right. Hmmm... Should I vote for Berkut, or maybe give my vote to one of the other three I mentioned? If I did, I'd give it to Fernand, probably.

Edit: Wound up voting for Berkut. ... Heh, man my battle ballot looks kind of edgy. Teacher Lif, Dancing Ashnard and Almedha, and Sympathetic Villain Berkut.

Edited by Mercakete

A pitiable villain? There is but one whom I would choose. The finest mind and mage of their world, master of The Brave, kin to the singers of the Aria and Repose of Souls, family to the Dawn and Empress, the friend to the Wisdom of Ages, highest and humble servant to the Grasping Truth, Child of Chaos and she who arises after the Dawn Awakens. 

One of my favorite characters, in the top three, if not the one.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

So far I got these:

Teacher: Lukas. He really has the demeanor of a teacher even if he wasn't one canonically. 

Dancers: Berkut & Rinea. Self-explanatory. 

Villain: Veronica (does she even count as a villain at this point?). 

Man, there are several people I could vote for this one. Though I know one I'd highly consider is probably not an option since he was not ever a voting option in CYL for whatever dumb reason, that being Bryce. Regardless, this is still a tough one for me. I guess I'll go with Zelgius since he as the Black Knight is my favorite antagonist.