Voting Jubilee

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

I find it funny that they are treating the share and tweet event as a success and are giving us the maximum rewards even though we were nowhere close to passing the intended goal. Though I guess it doesn't help that were probably people like me who didn't even care enough to participate in the event but I will still happily take the 5 orbs and 150 Divine Codes.

Maybe they are combining the retweets and shares of the original tweets/post, subtweets, and reminders, as well as the likes (like numbers in parenthesis).

JP tweet 6,900+ (2,400+)
JP subtweet 253 (231)
JP reminder 150 (236)

EN tweet 10,400+ (6,500+)
EN subtweet 307 (640)
EN reminder 102 (416)

EN FB post 920 (708)

Total 19,032+ (11,131+)

19,032 + 11,131 = 30,163

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The final voting category has been revealed! It is...The Hero You Wish Were Your Sibling.

Well, uh...that's interesting, I guess? There's literally hundreds of options for this one that could make sense. I feel like Lyn would be a good sister, then there's the literal pegasus sisters across the franchise, along with Fates royal siblings, Ninian and Nils dragon duo siblings, Ewan and Tethys, et cetera.

I voted Alm for this one. One of the things Alm mentions in Shadows of Valentia is his desire for a family, since he spent most of his life without any parents and only had Mycen to take care of him, who he later discovers isn't even his grandfather. This is what causes Alm to be in utter shock over the reveal that Rudolf is his father after he had killed him, and also why he breaks down in tears after killing his cousin Berkut, since he now lost his entire family and will never know what it's like to have a familial bond.

I forgot this was reviving tonight. Hmmm....this sort of question always makes me uncomfortable, since it makes it sound like you're unhappy with your real family. I'm grateful for the people in my life, so... Hrm. I'll tweak it to "who would make a good sibling for you?" It sounds less ungrateful to me that way. Even so, it's a little overwhelming. There are so many options... Literally anyone in the serious could be this, depending on what you like having in hypothetical siblings. Uh... Hm... This is a tough one.

Edit: Hmm I guess the first things to figure out are if you would enjoy a brother or a sister, and if that person should be older or younger than you. I think I would like an older brother. Someone kind and protective, who likes to listen to me talk about whatever, and enjoys quiet time. Someone with an intellectual interest and a big heart who wants to spend time with me.

Huh... I sound like I'm describing Conrad, I think. Maybe I should vote for him. Not entirely decided yet, though.

Edited by Mercakete

This is hard to answer. Are we inserting ourselves into their family, pulling them into ours, or something else? Either way, it feels like at least one of us is going to end up pretty different.

Man, there are a lot of choices for this one. Even though I wanted a sister for the longest time and sadly never got one, I'm gonna say Hrid. He's just too adorably doting and caring as a big brother. lol

3 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Julius. Best brother ever. Amirite!

Actually, Julius wasn't a bad kid. He just started hanging out with the wrong crowd.

9 minutes ago, Othin said:

This is hard to answer. Are we inserting ourselves into their family, pulling them into ours, or something else?

This is a good question. As I said, I'm interpreting it as "who do you think you'd gel with as siblings?" Makes it a lot less complicated and I think it hits on the real spirit of the question. Though, I admit, part of my consideration is who "comes with" the sibling. That is, this person's other siblings.

Hmm maybe Ashe? He's more like a little brother than a big brother to me, though. I mean, he's a sweetie, but I'd rather have him as a friend than a brother, I think. Artur could be nice, but again, getting more friendship vibes. Shigure would make a nice brother...except that, as nice as his voice is, he'd be constantly singing and that would ruin my concentration. Hmmm yeah, I keep coming back to Conrad. Though, if he comes with Celica, she and I wouldn't get along very well, I think.

Edit: Oh man, wait -- Lukas! He would make an awesome brother! I feel bad for him having such a terrible older brother. I want to console him. He's a diligent guy who loves books, is pretty good at being responsible and self-controlled, and is a quieter guy. Hmm but something doesn't quite feel right. Maybe it's that he doesn't express his feelings very often. Hrm...

Edited by Mercakete

Well, I'm going to do something I never expected to do... vote for a Heroes character. Because I'm pretty sure Sharena is perfect sibling material. She's cheery, sociable, makes easy friends, and would probably love to play matchmaker for me, just because she likes making people happy.

Wonder how many people will pick Camilla...

I chose Sakura. My mom always wanted another daughter, my sister always wanted a sister, heck, part of me’s always kind of wished for another sister, though I never could decide whether younger or older sounded better as the oldest. We also tend towards the more strongly-opinionated side, so another mediator in the family would be nice, and semi-unrelated, we have Japanese cousins and having another person with a similar background in the family is something I at least would enjoy.

Second account goes with a character of mine, so I asked her. Took her a bit, but she settled on Takumi because she figured he’d be a pretty decent bro, even if he’d hate being told so.

This is weird. I've put some thought into who I'd want to have an intelligent conversation with, and an overabundance of thought about who I'd want to shack up with. But none on sibling relations.

What kind of sibling relationship is this? Are we adopted/sworn siblings? Or is this some altverse shenanigans where we've suddenly known each other since the other left our shared mamma's womb? Are our we like siblings but actually cousins b/c one of my real world parents is descended from a shared ancestor 3-4 generations ago as one of my sibling's parents? If me and Kurthnaga are siblings, does that mean I'm a Dragon Laguz, or does Dheg only punch people now b/c I'm Branded?

If I were to be pure Dragon Laguz, sign me up for Kurth for sure, or Tiki as a second pick, or Ena for third. Reyson, Sephiran, or Naesala for a fourth through sixth picks, Skrimir for a seventh.

If I must pick a human royal family, I want to review my options from every FE world carefully and pick a sibling who would let me build our shared empire as I wish. Leif, if you don't let me install opera houses and observatories in every provincial city b/c finances don't allow it, I don't want to be related to you.

Need I be more humble? Fine, off the top of my head, can I be the fourth member of the Oscar-Boyd-Rolf crew?

I simply have no idea who I'd realistically care for on a purely sibling level.

3 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

Strange question, but I chose Finn. I think he'd be an awesome brother considering how he cares for and guides Leif.

I agree, but that's also a bit of a problem, depending on your priorities. He'd be so busy taking care of Leif and Nanna that he wouldn't have any time for you. Heck, you may even think he died because he's working so hard to keep them a secret.

In the end, I wound up choosing Conrad. He's just this perfect balance of dedicated, sincere, caring, adorable, kind, and good-natured.

Edit: Final results are...

Teacher: Lif

Dancing Duet: Ashnard and Almedha

Villain you can't hate: Berkut

Detective Duo: Ena and Nasir

Sibling: Conrad

Edited by Mercakete