Voting Jubilee

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What kind of sibling relationship is this? Are we adopted/sworn siblings? Or is this some altverse shenanigans where we've suddenly known each other since the other left our shared mamma's womb? Are our we like siblings but actually cousins b/c one of my real world parents is descended from a shared ancestor 3-4 generations ago as one of my sibling's parents? If me and Kurthnaga are siblings, does that mean I'm a Dragon Laguz, or does Dheg only punch people now b/c I'm Branded?

If I were to be pure Dragon Laguz, sign me up for Kurth for sure, or Tiki as a second pick, or Ena for third. Reyson, Sephiran, or Naesala for a fourth through sixth picks, Skrimir for a seventh.

You're overthinking this. Just assume that all the characters are human. 

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose Shanna so I can fly places and she's nice, so I don't think we'd argue much. I've never been fond of arguing. (You'd never know because of how often I do it on the forums, though.)

Just now, Mercakete said:

I agree, but that's also a bit of a problem, depending on your priorities. He'd be so busy taking care of Leif and Nanna that he wouldn't have any time for you. Heck, you may even think he died because he's working so hard to keep them a secret.

Hahaha so true. My thought process was basically Finn but born into my family, therefore no Leif and Nanna to take his attention off me and my sisters. 😛

I hope the results for this Jubilee make sense. I hope someone who's actually a teacher wins that category, and someone who's actually a sympathetic villain win that one, for example. Wonder if they'll disqualify picks that don't fit the category.

Eh, I'm too materialistic to decide. Merely sibling relations? Rolf's cute and all, but coldly thinking about it, I don't really care about a sibling bond for its own sake and nothing else. I might have a sibling I love IRL, but adding another with no other benefits? I'll pass.

Even when I recall my young childhood memories of fantasizing about being the sibling of Ash in Pokemon, it was always predicated on me having Pokemon powers. I guess my mind was as selfishly superficial on this topic then as it is now.

Oh this is a weird one. Not really something I've ever thought of tbh. I chose Delthea because she's the kind of little rascals I'm used to and keeps my irl position of being the the oldest. Although despite being the oldest I'm pretty irresponsible myself (more of a Makalov than an Oscar really) so maybe I should have chosen an older sister who's mature and dependable so I wouldn't have to worry about stuff like setting examples and whatnot. But the only ones I could really think of were Titania or Selena though Titania strikes me as more of a mother and Selena would be too devoted to her duties to be there as a sister so I decided against it.

Anyway, my ballot ended up as

• Teacher: Canas
  • Dancing Duo: M!Byleth & Claude
  • Villain: N/A (would've gone to Gangrel for what it's worth)
  • Detectives: Caspar & Linhardt
  • Sibling: Delthea

I went with Camilla cause she seems the more doting than Laegjarn.

Teacher: F!Byleth

Duet: F!Byleth and Edelgard

Villain: Plumeria

Duo: Miriel and Laurent

Sibling: Camilla

Honestly, I can see Camilla and Berkut winning two categories each, the fourth being the only one where people won't vote much for either of the two. Unless Byleth wins the first one. 

I mean, Camilla feels like THE face of siblings in Fire Emblem. 

I have two sisters and a brother, all younger than me, so I'm used to being the big brother. So I went with Marianne, I feel like she's someone who would like having a big brother to watch and care for her.

My votes:

Teacher: Micaiah
Dancing Duet: Edelgard and F!Byleth
Likeable Villain: FE3/12 Hardin
Detective Duo: Lute and Artur
Sibling: Marianne

Sibling..... I mean, I essentially have an Elise already (though she's a niece. And much younger). I also have a brother and sister, so that's no issue.

I don't have a younger sibling and if that's the case, I'm considering someone like Annette (Yeah. I'm surprised by that one), Nino (I'd adopt her. Is that terrible?), Marcia (Because as bad as I am, Makalov makes me look good) or someone like that.who's not got at least a decent relative we know about. There's also Ms. Sheep herself and now that I think about it I will. I might have picked Annette if I'd played AM to finish, but whatever. In case you're wondering why no younger brother, it's mainly because my sister never got a sister for herself.

You could also cheat and pick a Whitewing so you got 3 siblings.

Edited by Dayni

11 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Hmm maybe Ashe? He's more like a little brother than a big brother to me, though. I mean, he's a sweetie, but I'd rather have him as a friend than a brother

Ashe definitely seems to be the little brother among the Blue Lions. However in his own family he's the big brother and seemingly a very devoted one too. It would have been interesting if we'd see the junior boy within the Blions act like a dependable big bro, kinda akin to how Gordin seems like the runt of the Alteans but turns out a surprisingly gentle and supportive brother to Ryan. 

As for me. I'd say Male Morgan or Sharena would make for ideal younger siblings. Very sweet and wholesome and probably a lot of fun to hang out with and dote on. In the end Sharena got the vote. 

113002.8709572d.png

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Teacher: Hanneman.

By all means he is the perfect teacher for me. Knowledgable and passionate, but patient with his students if they put in the effort. If I went with the interpretation of someone who teaches you how to fight, I would have picked Tanith the DEMON INSTRUCTOR that made Marcia into the pegasus knight she is. Plus, as I predicted there were no other categories in which voting for Tanith made sense 😕 oh well, Hanneman deserved the win.

Dancer Duo: Nephenee and Heather.

Dancer Nephenee needs a partner and while Brom, Meg and even Calill would be fantastic options I had to vote for my ship. 

Villain: Selena FE8.

Easy choice for a very memorable villain from my first FE game.

Detective duo: Matthew and Leila.

Eeeeh, spies, detectives, they are similar. They both uncover truths.

Sibling: Elise.

Look, there are lots of awesome sibling bonds in the series. Chrom, Emmeryn and Lissa, Luthier and Delthea, Leanne and Reyson, Ike and Mist, Lloyd, Linus and Nino and they all make you want to insert yourself as an additional sibling as long as you don't overthink it and start feeling like you are disappointing your real family or something.

Corrin as an avatar was basically made for you to self-insert into either the Hoshidan or Nohrian family, as long as you managed to immerse yourself into the game, so I really think all the siblings from Fates will dominate this category and for good reason. They are supporting, loving and all-around adorable. ALL OF THEM.

I obviously prefer the Nohrian family, and while Camilla was a close second choice (I already have a brother, and not to throw shade on him, I love him a lot, but I always wanted to know what it's like to have a sister) I can't properly explain how much I love Elise as a character.

Some may call her cliché, and I can see where they are coming from, but good lord did they mix all the ingredients perfectly to make the perfect sister. Heck, the perfect friend, colleague and partner for life too in my opinion.

She is brave, she is fun loving, she is hardworking and she always tries her best to make other people feel good about themselves. Little details like painting her hair purple to be more similar to her big sis and show her how much she is loved, or the fact that she is the only sibling other than Azura that never fights you because she just can't  bring herself to hurt a person she loves for any reason, or even some dialogues during the main story that show how much she cares even for her shitty father Garon. And unlike Xander she never met the ""good"" version of him, she only knows the cruel and unapproachable Garon.

I'm really happy this silly voting thingy happened at all because with all the arguing and the fighting to defend Camilla, I honestly forgot how much all the Nohrian siblings are fantastic in their own ways. It's just what happens when one of them gets talked about often and the other three not so much.

Not even to complain about how they aren't talked about enough.

Man I really want to show my appreciation for them more. 

Time to start clamoring for Legendary Xander and Duo Elise/Leo I guess.

Edited by GrandeRampel

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

Sibling: Elise.

Look, there are lots of awesome sibling bonds in the series. Chrom, Emmeryn and Lissa, Luthier and Delthea, Leanne and Reyson, Ike and Mist, Lloyd, Linus and Nino and they all make you want to insert yourself as an additional sibling as long as you don't overthink it and start feeling like you are disappointing your real family or something.

Corrin as an avatar was basically made for you to self-insert into either the Hoshidan or Nohrian family, as long as you managed to immerse yourself into the game, so I really think all the siblings from Fates will dominate this category and for good reason. They are supporting, loving and all-around adorable. ALL OF THEM.

I obviously prefer the Nohrian family, and while Camilla was a close second choice (I already have a brother, and not to throw shade on him, I love him a lot, but I always wanted to know what it's like to have a sister) I can't properly explain how much I love Elise as a character.

Some may call her cliché, and I can see where they are coming from, but good lord did they mix all the ingredients perfectly to make the perfect sister. Heck, the perfect friend, colleague and partner for life too in my opinion.

She is brave, she is fun loving, she is hardworking and she always tries her best to make other people feel good about themselves. Little details like painting her hair purple to be more similar to her big sis and show her how much she is loved, or the fact that she is the only sibling other than Azura that never fights you because she just can't  bring herself to hurt a person she loves for any reason, or even some dialogues during the main story that show how much she cares even for her father Garon. And unlike Xander she never met the ""good"" version of him, she only knows the cruel and unapproachable Garon.

I'm really happy this silly voting thingy happened at all because with all the arguing and the fighting to defend Camilla, I honestly forgot how much all the Nohrian siblings are fantastic in their own ways. It's just what happens when one of them gets talked about often and the other three not so much.

Not even to complain about how they aren't talked about enough.

Man I really want to show my appreciation for them more. 

Time to start clamoring for Legendary Xander and Duo Elise/Leo I guess.

You sir, have quite the tastes. You know a character is good when you switch sides because you want to protect her. Anyway, I didn't know who to go for, so I just voted for, uh, Kaze.

32 minutes ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

You sir, have quite the tastes. You know a character is good when you switch sides because you want to protect her. Anyway, I didn't know who to go for, so I just voted for, uh, Kaze.

Yes, exactly! I played Conquest multiple times but can't bring myself to play Birthright again because I have to protect Elise at all costs.

Teacher: Cecilia
Dancing Duo: couldn't think of any lol
Villain I can't hate: Arvis
Detective Duo: Lute & Artur
Sibling:  Forde because he's cool I guess

I didn't really know how to respond to some of these.  If they do make alts based on answers to these votes I likely won't see anything I like happen since it'll be skewed towards recent entries, but having a voting event like this is still cool.

8 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Ashe definitely seems to be the little brother among the Blue Lions. However in his own family he's the big brother and seemingly a very devoted one too.

Yeah, I know, and that's cool, but I'm not young enough to see him as an older brother to me, so that was kind of out. XD

My votes went like this:

teacher: Berry

dancers: Yashiro and Freyr

Villain: Zelgius

detectives: Tsubasa and enlightened F!Byleth

sibling: Ashe

I just picked people I liked without thinking too much about it.  I picked Ashe because I always wanted a little brother and Ashe is what I would want if I had one.

My votes. 

1. Teacher. Enlightened F. Byleth
  2. Dancers. Ninian and Azura
  3. Villian. Anankos
  4. Detectives. Mathew and Leila
  5. Sibling. Roy (he is a kind and good guy he would be a good Sibling I feel) 

Also I am gald we will be getting the orbs, despite not succeeding in that campaign. 

My ballot when as the following.

Teacher: Manuela new fav of mine and I wish her more attention in to be in Heroes even if she is a healer.

Dancers: Azura and Laslow for their great support chemistry together.

Villain I can't hate Loki. Other than messing around with the good guys she didn't do anything awful; so far at least.\

I forgot to vote for this category, I would go for the detective duo Felix and Annette. For a having good cop bad cop routine on suspects.

Sibling Camilla:I have a younger brother don't need another.

IS being sting about the rewards (5 orbs and 150 pages then saying we didn't have interest is bizarre.