Voting Jubilee

Teacher: Reina
Dancers : Zeke and Tatiana
Villain: Aversa
Detectives: Athena and Petra. 
Sibling: Naga

What can simply go wrong there. But dang Zeke and Tatiana on a seasonal banner would be awesome..

Edited by Stroud

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realized about this voting event late so I didn't vote but here are the ones that I could have voted for:

Who I could've voted for:

Teacher: Jeralt 
Dancers : Azura and Olivia
Villain: Berkut
Detectives: Lysithea and Lute

Who I've voted for:

Sibling: Mamori

6 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Teacher: Jill (I'll be honest, I had no idea what kind of thing this whole voting thing even was, so I just voted for Jill out of instinct)

Dancers: Berkut and Rinea

Villain: Berkut

Detectives: Hanneman and Linhardt

Sibling: Alm

A Youtuber with the name Ndolger ended up voting Jill for all categories. For duos, he used both versions of Jill. 

33 minutes ago, Thane said:

Do you reckon we'll get the results on the 20th?

They said we'd get the results on the 23rd, but they could definitely show them earlier than that if they wanted to. They certainly have enough time to count the votes by at least the 20th.

28 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

They said we'd get the results on the 23rd, but they could definitely show them earlier than that if they wanted to. They certainly have enough time to count the votes by at least the 20th.

In one week?! My patience is almost like a child before Christmas when it comes to this stuff. 

The results were just announced!

The winner of The Hero You Want as a Teacher is...Female Byleth (academy phase) with 5,118 votes. Male Byleth, Cecilia, and Male Robin were the runner ups.

The winner of The Most Graceful Dancing Duet is...Berkut and Rinea with 9,313 votes. Olivia and Inigo, Eliwood and Ninian, and Edelgard and Dimitri were the runner ups.

The winner of The Villain You Just Can't Hate is...Lyon with 4,176 votes. Berkut, Edelgard, and Arvis were the runner ups.

The winner of The Most Brilliant Detective Duo is...Matthew and Leila with 1,381 votes. Male Robin and Chrom, Claude and Hilda, and Alfonse and Sharena were the runner ups.

The winner of The Hero You Wish Were Your Sibling is...Camilla with 1,714 votes. Elise, Claude, and Sharena were the runner ups.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FE_Heroes_EN/status/1253218045197078529

I'm very impressed at the "Villain you can't hate" category. Lyon and Berkut are excellent picks.

Sadly that's far as the goodwill goes as the Teacher and Sibling categories still show that, at the end of the day, this is a very horny fanbase.

I’ll just point out that Shannam was 10th in the Teacher category, Brian was 16th in the Villain category, and Sleuf was 11th in the Sibling category.

I wouldn’t be surprised if those outliers were connected.

Edited by Tybrosion

17 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I’ll just point out that Shannam was 10th in the Teacher category, Brian was 16th in the Villain category, and Sleuf was 11th in the Subling category.

I wouldn’t be surprised if those outliers were connected.

Do you think there was memeing or vote rigging? 

The results were actually not too bad! They make sense, for the most part. The only one I'm a bit confused about is Camilla winning the sibling thing. Seems like people would rather have other relations with her than "sibling," for the most part. She's more like a doting mom than a sibling, I think.

Okay, time to find where I rank in terms of how common my opinion is!

Teacher: 92nd place! I have an uncommon opinion. (Lif.)

Duet: 100+ place. (Not on the list!) VERY unique! Probably thought of something no one else did. I had quite the original idea. (Ashnard and Almedha.)

Villain: 2nd place. A lot of people agree with my thoughts here, even if generally. (Berkut.)

Detectives: 100+ place. Again, I had a more unique thought on it, though that's probably because the characters aren't at the forefront of people's minds, not being leads and not being recent. (Ena and Nasir.)

Sibling: 54th place. So, uncommon, but not too uncommon. 199 other people voted the same way. (Conrad.)

OVERALL: I think pretty gosh darn uniquely. No surprise there. Though I may find it hard to come across like-minded people, I have a unique perspective, which can liven up life and bring new ideas to the table. So, I'm lonely but interesting, for the most part. Not the worst place in life to be.

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Mercakete

Turns out I had a good sense for Inigo + Olivia, considering they were second for the duet.

Also completely off with Conrad + Ranulf because I bet that was the only vote for it.

Canas (13th teacher), Mustafa (7th villain) and Genny (89th) also got on the top 100 in their individual categories. I just..... should have seen the thirst coming. Also Lyon won again.

Honestly thieves/spies don't make a lick of sense as detectives. In fact they'd probably despise the presence of one as it would be detrimental to their job but whatever I can't expect anything from voters that think with their second head. Hopefully this means Matt gets something out of it at least.

Genuinely surprised that Canas actually made it to 13th place for teacher though and that mByleth/Claude almost tied with fByleth/Claude for dancing duo

Winners are all units already in the game, but at least they're all different.

Some of the runner-up results are pretty entertaining. All the non-FE5 votes I made (Athos, Nergal, Volke+Bastian) seem decently common, and there's plenty of love for other characters not yet in the game as well. Hope that does something to convince IS that people care about them.

I'm not surprised that Claude was a popular pick for detective but him taking up 19 spots on for that category is a bit ridiculous. Especially considering that 3H had split votes. Weird that they decided to split them actually. I figured they'd be pooled together like they were for CYL.

Looking over the missing characters:

Teacher

10. Shannam

11. Manuela

12. Seteth

14. Athos

17. Maiko

27. Vaike

34. Plumeria

36. Shamir

37. Mycen

39. Hanneman