Forging Bonds! (April 8th)

A new Forging Bonds event is coming on April 8th!

IJiIlfj.png

The stars of this Forging Bonds Event are Rinkah, Midori, Forrest, and Lilith, the new Heroes from the Journey Begins Banner.

In Forging Bonds, SP and Hero Merit earned in battle are doubled, so use this opportunity to train your most needed units. 

And here is the Multipliers Schedule:

Spoiler

I hope you enjoy the new stories featured by these Heroes!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

9 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I...somehow always thought that the red bit was actually part of Rinkah's hair. Whoops.

It blends in so well even if it might not make sense for her hair to be like that. I remember the Fates 4koma that had a bit on that.

XD Those are such cute comics! Poor Rinkah and Shura!

Edit: Ah! Also, it's cool that we're getting the oni mask. I can give it to a masked character for double masks!

Edited by Mercakete

Geez louize, did they skimp out on the budget for the Three Houses Forging Bonds so they could add more characters for this one? The amount of different characters in this one is outrageous.

Three Houses got screwed compared to this.

Reyson and Leanne's exchange during Forrest's second convo was pretty amazing. I actually laughed at it.

This is probably my Favorite Forging Bonds in the entire game. Cameos everywhere!

Edited by Jave

Oh dang, I didn't even think about this being similar to coronavirus. lol That is a funny coincidence. Unless IS really did get inspired by it, which actually would be interesting!

Anyway, this FB is pretty great so far, but I got a couple questions.

1. Why isn't Kaze interacting with his little girl? You'd think he'd check up on his daughter, you know. But it's great to see Eir, I admit!

2. This is more minor, but how is Leon not in line for a Forrest scarf? Come on. lol

Wow, it feels like a while since we've had good Forging Bonds stories, and even longer since there were more than the Askr Trio in them (which I know isn't true, it was only Three Houses last month).

It's a funny contrast with last time where the only characters that appeared were the Askr Trio (oh well, there is also Kiran xD), at least we learnt about Ludwig's name.

There are cameos everywhere this time xD. And this is debut of Eir in Forging Bonds I believe.

It were fun cute stories overall ❤️

2 hours ago, Troykv said:

It's a funny contrast with last time where the only characters that appeared were the Askr Trio (oh well, there is also Kiran xD), at least we learnt about Ludwig's name.

There are cameos everywhere this time xD. And this is debut of Eir in Forging Bonds I believe.

It were fun cute stories overall ❤️

Eir supports euthanasia. 

One of the best Forging Bonds easily. I liked them all but I may have been partial to Midori's. Eir was such an interesting character for her to interact with and I loved hearing the differences in their views of life and death. This is what all FB's should be. Giving you a taste of the characters but also just having fun with the FE cast and throwing together a lot of what-if interactions in an interesting way.

3H was shafted in comparison, but I think that FB was wound really tight because they wanted to try to avoid spoilers at all costs. Fates has been out for years now so they were more or less free to do whatever they wanted. Chances are if we get a FB for the CYL units we'll get a much more fleshed out and interesting FB.

5 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Chances are if we get a FB for the CYL units we'll get a much more fleshed out and interesting FB.

Since the winners are the post time skip versions of each one, I could see more details about them in a FB.