April Legendary Hero Speculation: NOW Will we get the Flying Healer Legendary?

daisy jane

I've spent much time Animal Crossing-ing to remember FEH (it helps with not being able to summon) that I actually forgot to do the speculation. Sorry!

image0.jpg

If you want the latest Mythic Hero - he is now five months away (not four) as these banners get pretty plugged up. (Which is arguably why they should separate Mythics and Legendaries and allow the top notch 5* exclusives more repeats on this banner for fodder purposes. that is a debate for another story). If you want Bramimond or however you spell his name I think i come up with something new every time (or anyone else) you have at least one more day.

April brings us massive temptations. 
1: Golden Week. 
2: Seasonal Hero Banner (possibly, but we've had two - one every other month, and usually on the legendary banner cycle, so my belief is this is now "the thing")
3: new summoning changes (guaranteed hero after 40 pulls)

which means a bigger strain on your orbs and/or wallet spending this month. 

The Last Legendary was Water and Blue in the form of Legendary Chrom. (Celica, who makes her first appearance since Christmas, was Fire. We could be looking at a Wind Pair Up Legendary this month. not like it matters they tend to do anything, I don't even think they finished the heroes that give stat boosts, so who knows). 

I have a feeling because of Golden Week, the banner will be stacked. It was last April, with Alm's introduction, and outside of red, there has the potential of doing the same things. Blue, Green and Colourless are empty, (which har har), could see the introduction of the first Three Houses Legendary but I don't believe this will happen. (and when it does, I can see them doing Byleth first - just simply, I think whomever they pick first - there'll be a whole lot of drama either way.  Also. I am not ready for Legendary Dimitri or Claude, so. there's also that. teehee). 

Anyhoo let's see what we have 

Red is gridlocked
Marth,  Ryoma, Hrid
Honestly, this would be a skip. Marth is good, Ryoma is decent, and Hrid is DC Food, but with DC at better rates with the two Hector 4% banners, Guidance being a seal (though helpful if wanting to run a better seal),  - you could arguably do better. 

Blue: 
Naga 
(who is also available for purchase), ? and ?
I think it's safe to assume that Brave Eliwood will be here, finishing up the Brave Units. leaving us with either
Fallen Berkut (lol) Petra, or Dancer Berkut Dancer Berkut (and Dancer Ishtar) will most likely be on the seasonal banner - soo we'll cross them out. They've skipped F!Berkut so long now, I think his time is gone, so it's going to be Petra(or Sirius if Petra's recent "Aerobatics" banner counted ). 

Green (editing because we got confirmation from IS themselves)
Celica (welcome back) Nagi and ?

I truly believe that this makes the third either the Legendary (I'm not that quite sure) - or Osain
I think this is where we will see Nagi and Osain.  (if this is the banner, green is clear winner, imo. Swift Sparrow 3, DC/Special Fighter, and Mirror Stance 3). 
Halloween L'arachel again is the next seasonal hero- so she could come here. - but it's also her turn Seasonally. 

Colourless
Eir,
 and ? and ?
Silque's turn is now. (RIP my summoning dreams here), and I think this is where we'll see the Legendary come in. (back to back colourless heroes, yah kinda stretch - but. Legendary Flying Healer could work here, yes? the healer being, of course Micaiah  and completing Micaiah Spectrum lol  but it could be green as well. who knows (Only Intern-kun knows...).

Which leaves the Seasonal Hero Banner looking like so.

Dancer Ishtar/Duo Hector (also showing us that duos will be available here - but i have a feeling Duos will be on Legendary so. maybe the old seasonal unit here)
Dancer Berkut/Halloween Illyana
Halloween L'arachel/Christmas Sothis/Old Seasonal Unit
Halloween  Dozla/Christmas Marth/Old Seasonal Unit

(and i was right on most of the seasonals. still don't exactly know how they do it for the secondary choices but...)

What thoughts do you have?

Edited by daisy jane

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gregster101 said:

If the Legendary Hero this month is a flying healer, realistically it'd probably be Elincia.

This. She's more obvious of a flying healer than Micaiah. And Micaiah has more than one alt now while Elincia still just has one. Let Lincy get another first.

Gimme flying healer Elincia, IS, PLEEEEASE.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh my poor orbs. I really need Dancing Berkut merges. Weirdly, blue has been eating my orbs lately. (You know I'll be going for that Lilith, and I keep trying to get merges for bunny Narcian while he's still available as a 4* pull.)

Oh yeah, I guess I'll make a prediction on who the unknown units on this banner will be. Since red is entirely known, I won't do that color, of course.

Blue: Legendary Eliwood, Sirius

Green: Nagi, Osian

Colorless: Larum, Elincia (flying healer)

Petra was recently on a banner, so I doubt she's returning so soon, and legendary Eliwood completes the year three CYL units as previously mentioned. Silque has been on a number of banners, and Larum has yet to be reran at all, I think. And I have to predict Elincia because I just want her to get a flying healer version so damn bad now. xP But my secondary guesses are colorless dragon Corrin and then healer Micaiah. It's hard to say for sure that a healer Micaiah would be flying, so yeah. With Elincia, it's pretty much guaranteed. And Corrin still not having a legendary form for either gender is real surprising and I feel he/she is overdue, honestly.

If they are going to do another Double Seasonal Hero banner this month I wonder if they really will put 2019's Christmas units on there. They have put units from 2018 in these banners before so I could see something like this instead...

• Red: Dancer Ishtar, Duo Hector
  • Blue: Dancer Berkut, Halloween llyana
  • Green: Halloween L'Arachel, Halloween Kagero
  • Colorless: Halloween Dozla, Christmas Eirika

As for my guess for the next legendary banner lineup I'm guessing something like this...

• Red: Hrid, L!Marth, L!Ryoma
  • Blue: Naga, B!Eliwood and either Forsyth or New Legendary
  • Green: L!Celica, Osian, and either Nagi (I'm kind of iffy on Nagi since she has already been rerun twice on normal banners) or New Legendary
  • Colorless: Eir, Larum and either Silque or New Legendary

I think the new Legendary has a equal chance of being blue, green or colorless. I still think it is going to be a Lord character with the fire element (it will still be fire season at the end of the month) since they will probably want a big name character to sell well on Golden Week. Watch it be Edelgard because IS is clearly biased towards the Black Eagle house and everything checks out for her (open green slot, fire element matches well with her character, Golden Week hype). I think it is difficult to predict what is going to be on the banner since IS seems to always try to be as unpredictable as possible on these things (at least to me anyways).

I just hope the legendary isn't Micaiah. I have to start saving for May's mythic banner and she'd make that really tough. Legendary Elincia would be great but not a must have on her first appearance. 

I'm going to be optimistic and guess Bolverk Xander or Sigurd with a made up lance. Both are pretty popular characters expecting a legendary soon and I won't lose sleep over not pulling them.

Red is locked, and sadly contains Marth. I still need a fire core for Arena and he’s +4 thanks to Altina’s release. So him sharing with DC fodder and Kestrel stance/Guidance fodder.

So red is a skip is currently a skip for me.

Blue is Naga, who is a merge project. I expect Brave Eliwood to share since the other three were here last month. Last unit will probably be either Sirius, Forsyth or H!Ilyana. I expect Ilyana since Sirius has so much overlap with Eliwood. I have an Eliwood manual but more rallies is better. Might dip a bit if the third is great fodder value.

Green has Celica, I don’t need her, Alm is better since he is colourless. I hope this is where the new legendary lands since I don’t expect Osian anymore since his wave banner. So maybe the Legendary and of H’L’Arachel to round it out? Please keep Ced away until Thrasir or Yune. Though sharing with Hector is not the worst. But sharing here would be disastrous for me. Even better would be a Smoke banner.

Lastly Colourless, Eir is also a merge project, so if the legendary would be here, which I expect, it might be worth pulling for it is H’Dozla also shares. I want his weapon for GaleCam strats. If the legendary is not here I expect Silque. That would make it a big skip. Of the legendary is Colourless, please make it Staff flying Micaiah with Armour and Cavalry effectiveness.

So, probably a skip, with a chance of going for blue and grey.

9 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Now watch as they subvert EVERY expectation and put colorless Medeus as the April Legendary.

*Ahem* I'm hoping it's Elincia. She'd be a good choice, and she's someone I'd really want to summon.

Medeus is the dragon villain from Archanea, right? Wouldn't he be a mythic?

And yes, always glad to see Elincia love!

i'm quite positive april's legendary hero will not be colorless, we just got a colorless mythic hero after all

anyway, next is most likely a Green, Wind Legendary hero with Duo blessing

for these reasons i STRONGLY hope april's legendary hero is Levin (2nd Gen version, Infantry Green Tome), or Forseti (Infantry/Flying Green Breath)

of course, this is 100% not the case because i'm a poor delusional man

as for other heroes in the banner, i don't really care, if i summon in a legendary/mythic banner it's because i only want the newly introduced legendary/mythic hero

Edited by Yexin

Colorless legendary would be great, especially if it's Tellius. My orb stash has been building for a while, so I'm crossing fingers for Micaiah! She's one of the few lead (by which I mean the protagonist in the game with the most chapters with them as lead) characters without a legendary, and is known for her healing magic too. Elincia is more likely for flying, but Micaiah is just as likely for healing in general (considering part of her uniqueness is her ability to heal without a staff). (And I'm biased, because I prefer Micaiah over Elincia, so personal preferences here!)

Then again, if we finally get a Tellius New Heroes banner in May, I'd need to spend my orbs there as well... So Micaiah could wait. And I don't think I'd be interested in whatever legendary would be green.

Hmmmm.

On one hand, Hel is due for her turn as a legendary.  On the other hand, both Lif/Thrasir are anima, and if she was released in May, she'd be astra.  So. . .let's pretend that Hel is May's legendary because why the hell not.  Since the only time we've had double colors was back when legendaries didn't exist, I'm willing to bet that this particular hero will either be red or blue.

Assuming red, that's a fairly strong argument for Xander (though Omega Yato!Corrin isn't out of the question).  For blue, perhaps Corrin the Dragon.  I have a feeling that whoever it is will be from Fates.

23 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Hmmmm.

On one hand, Hel is due for her turn as a legendary.  On the other hand, both Lif/Thrasir are anima, and if she was released in May, she'd be astra.  So. . .let's pretend that Hel is May's legendary because why the hell not.  Since the only time we've had double colors was back when legendaries didn't exist, I'm willing to bet that this particular hero will either be red or blue.

Assuming red, that's a fairly strong argument for Xander (though Omega Yato!Corrin isn't out of the question).  For blue, perhaps Corrin the Dragon.  I have a feeling that whoever it is will be from Fates.

1. You mean mythic, eclipse. lol

2. Red is already full this month, didn't you see?

Just now, Anacybele said:

2. Red is already full this month, didn't you see?

And what's stopping them from throwing us a curve ball?

Oh god, I forgot Marth was coming back this month. Between both legendary and fetus versions, it really is Marth month, hahah.

I certainly wouldn't mind Micaiah being our legendary for April, but I'd love to see male Corrin too.

They use to put FE Fates characters actually, so could think it would be a Fates character. But I wouldn't like a Male Corrin; we have too much Corrins on the game. (counting both Male and Females Corrins). I would like Sumeragi if it's Fates. Or an important character from the game that we still don't have (Izana maybe? He is important on Revelation) 

Edited by FireFenrir

25 minutes ago, FireFenrir said:

They use to put FE Fates characters actually, so could think it would be a Fates character. But I wouldn't like a Male Corrin; we have too much Corrins on the game. (counting both Male and Females Corrins). I would like Sumeragi if it's Fates. Or an important character from the game that we still don't have (Izana maybe? He is important on Revelation) 

I would not expect Izana or Sumeragi... Honestly, Izana's role in Revelation is pretty minimal.

If it's Fates, the two strong candidates would be Xander (since Ryoma got the Legendary treatment), or Corring King of Valla.

If we get Corrin, I would prefer the Male one. He has a similar case to Robin:

We have M Robin and F Robin. Female got a seasonal alt during Summer, Male got a Seasonal alt during the Winter. Male got a Fallen Alf, Female got a Legendary Alt (it's also Fallen, but...).

We have M Corring and F Corrin. Female got a alt during Summer, Male got a alt during Winter. Female got a Fallen alt... So I kinda want Male to be the Legendary one.

A flying healer? The only character I could see that working out for would be Elincia, that could happen. As long as they don't do Fates, I have a feeling the next Legendary Hero could be pretty cool. It feels like many games are near done or likely done with legendary heroes for a while. I could see a Tellius or a Three Houses legendary next. I'd be happy with either or, assuming the Three Houses is one of the three lords. I wouldn't pull for Byleth or Rhea.

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

I would not expect Izana or Sumeragi... Honestly, Izana's role in Revelation is pretty minimal.

If it's Fates, the two strong candidates would be Xander (since Ryoma got the Legendary treatment), or Corring King of Valla.

If we get Corrin, I would prefer the Male one. He has a similar case to Robin:

We have M Robin and F Robin. Female got a seasonal alt during Summer, Male got a Seasonal alt during the Winter. Male got a Fallen Alf, Female got a Legendary Alt (it's also Fallen, but...).

We have M Corring and F Corrin. Female got a alt during Summer, Male got a alt during Winter. Female got a Fallen alt... So I kinda want Male to be the Legendary one.

Yeah I agree, he is minimal but he is more important than on the two other pathes in my opinion. Me too I would prefer the male cause we have less alts of the Male than the female (cause he only has new year alt and Adrift to) or could think of one of the royal siblings (not the kings but the prince or princess)

For  flying legendary, I'd want Micaiah because I think she is the lord with the fewest alts, (brave, summer and normal, but I may be misremembering.) She is able to heal without a staff, which is unique, and I'd personally rather see Elincia as a fighter with splash healing when she initiates combat, sorta like Reyson and Leanne. I find it weird how Micaiah doesn't get the amount of love from int sys that the other lords do.

I also feel like if they put legendary Edelgard in right now, after all of the other Black eagles, the salt will be intense.