April Legendary Hero Speculation: NOW Will we get the Flying Healer Legendary?

daisy jane

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

For  flying legendary, I'd want Micaiah because I think she is the lord with the fewest alts, (brave, summer and normal, but I may be misremembering.)

Seliph and Sigurd are still in the zero alts group.

But yeah. I would like Micaiah as a healer. Not only it would be cool, but also completes the Micaiah's Emblem and we would have one of each color. Being a fliers would also be great because Tactic skills would work on this team.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My arguments in favor of Flying Healer Elincia:

-We're likely getting back to the HP+Stat legendaries with Armored Units with enough BST to not need the boost, that means the next one would likely be the Wind Pair-Up legendary to complete the 2nd column.
-Elincia's affinity is Heaven and Wind is the closest non-Mythic blessing for her.
-We haven't had a female legendary since Celica in December, and the pair-up columns have 2 female units and nobody from Tellius [it would have been nice if Geoffrey, Lucia or Bastian were in FEH to be her pair-up partner, but I suppose (LH?) Ike would be her trailer pair-up partner].
-We still don't have a staff (or beast) legendary/mythic and Wind is surprisingly missing a flying LH.
-We've gotten same-color back-to-back legendary-legendary (Eirika-Hrid) and legendary-mythic (Eliwood-Sothis) before.
-Now that Seasonals are mostly going into their own banner and there's been a lot of colorless demotes, we need more colorless legendaries/mythics to fill up spots.
-The 15th anniversary of PoR is this month.

I also wouldn't mind Micaiah in the spot, but I feel she's more fitting under Earth or Water in whatever the next LH thing is (3rd pair up column?), although they could do something unusual like Earth-Res, ch3-13-stay-in-the-green-zone, armored healer, Light Sage Micaiah. Also, Seliph or Sigurd would be great too.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Medeus is the dragon villain from Archanea, right? Wouldn't he be a mythic?

Yup, that's him. FE's original big bad dragon. I'm only being half-serious about him being a Legendary because I've been so bad at predicting them lol, mostly just joking here.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

And what's stopping them from throwing us a curve ball?

Anything is possible, but I kinda doubt they'd throw that kind of curveball this late into the schedule. Unless they have before, can't remember.

19 minutes ago, Silent Mercenary said:

-The 15th anniversary of PoR is this month.

Thing is, legendary Elincia should be her RD look, so this doesn't really count. lol Still, you got great points otherwise!

I'd be okay with either Micaiah or Elincia (aside from the part where I think Elincia, Ryoma, Tiki, and Xander did not and do not have any business being legendaries before we got Seliph and Sigurd and other such lords), but if it is Micaiah she should not be flying. For fuck's sake, Micaiah doesn't fly. It's Yune who flies. I can give Brave Micaiah a pass since it's apparently representing the Micaiah who was possessed by Yune, but Legendary Micaiah should be a ground bound unit who is not possessed by Yune. Honestly, that was one of the worst things about the end part of RD, that Micaiah became a soul jar for Yune to speak through and didn't really do much as Micaiah.

Really, I can't imagine anyone else being legendary other than staff-wielding Micaiah or m!Corrin, or if they REALLY wanna go there, axe-wielding Xander. It won't be Sigurd or Seliph unless Heroes stole Tyrfing from them.

Edited by Sunwoo

I say either healer Elincia or healer Michy in colourless, or Bolverk (whatever Garon's axe is called) Xander. Male Corrin as King of Valla could be also be the case as he fits in all colours if they make him a dragon (but I hope for a Omega Yato one). Whatever the case I will try my best to skip because Fallen Heroes could be next month. 

Edited by SuperNova125

AC is fun, I don't blame you on forgetting! 😛

I said this in the other thread, but I do feel as if a prior appearance on a "Heroes with Skill" banner qualifies as being "out" of a legendary/mythic banner slot--at least for blue and red. So no more Petra, Igrene, Sword Catria, Ewan, etc. Using this same logic, I do feel as if we may not see Osian? We DID get Midori, who came after Osain's initial appearance, AND we just got Osain on the Even Def Wave banner. Not that we haven't had repeats or backtracking before, but these banners are getting so clogged up that releasing prior New Heroes on random banners seems to be the way to go. Colorless does not have this problem of being heavily backed up, so I would not be too shocked if we did get Silque, even though she has already been reran once.

Colorless: Larum for sure will probably get ran this month, I think. Ellie from TMS as well? She is next in line. 

Blue: B Eliwood seems to be a shoe-in. Now, is Sirius going to make an appearance, or are they saving him for a Lull banner/ Hero Fest? Forsyth seems like a good candidate too. Plenty of new options.

Green: Perhaps Ced? This color is definitely the toughest. Nagi I can see as a "Desirable" enough unit to make multiple appearance across these banners. Of course, we may also get an ~oddball~ pick like Helbindi or... hmmm some random, old Book 3 unit to troll us. I hope we get Green Axe Xander or something, as many are predicting. I can see the new hero popping up here.

PS Is it too farfetched to predict Fallen Berkut's next appearance will be on a hero fest banner? I kinda feel doubts in regards to Duo Ephraim (if ever) getting a rerun.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

but if it is Micaiah she should not be flying. For fuck's sake, Micaiah doesn't fly. It's Yune who flies. I can give Brave Micaiah a pass since it's apparently representing the Micaiah who was possessed by Yune, but Legendary Micaiah should be a ground bound unit who is not possessed by Yune. Honestly, that was one of the worst things about the end part of RD, that Micaiah became a soul jar for Yune to speak through and didn't really do much as Micaiah.

Actually, this is a good point. Yune is the one that makes Micaiah fly, and Micaiah as a legendary should focus on who and what she becomes, the Queen of Daein, and she's no longer a Yune vessel then. I also didn't like how she was just pushed aside by Yune myself, it's one reason I think IS dropped the ball on her writing.

Besides a little bad writing and her being a shit unit, there's not much I actually dislike about Micaiah. She has a great design and the overall concept of the character is great. I just think there's a lot of missed potential with her writing and then it didn't help that she is a pain to keep alive.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm still expecting a blue unit, since it's right between a colorless and a likely green, with red full. My hope is lance cavalry Seliph, but I'm not sure what weapon they'd give him. Another Heroes original, like Chrom and Lucina?

6 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Anything is possible, but I kinda doubt they'd throw that kind of curveball this late into the schedule. Unless they have before, can't remember.

Compare how the predictions lined up with the actual characters.  I don't think anyone's got it fully right.

2 hours ago, Florete said:

Why do people seem so stuck on the legendary being colorless? I think we're going to get Edelgard with Aymr.

It's been some time since we last got a colorless legendary. And Tellius is also due for one because it's literally been years since RD Ike debuted. And Elincia and Micaiah both would more than likely be colorless healers.

31 minutes ago, GodSejeong97 said:

Elincia with a Brave, Wrathful Staff sounds like a good thing.

OMG YES.

Edited by Anacybele

Legendary Camilla is the flying healer this time. She's a duo unit with Lyn and her staff drops infant Tiki on people's heads. Then infant Tiki explodes...but is unharmed.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

It's been some time since we last got a colorless legendary. And Tellius is also due for one because it's literally been years since RD Ike debuted. And Elincia and Micaiah both would more than likely be colorless healers.

OMG YES.

Some people might think that because Radiant Dawn has more mythic heroes than any other game with the exception of Heroes itself, Tellius doesn't need more legendary heroes. I disagree with this line of thinking. Would a colourless tome Micaiah be more interesting, that is the question. 

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Legendary Camilla is the flying healer this time. She's a duo unit with Lyn and her staff drops infant Tiki on people's heads. Then infant Tiki explodes...but is unharmed.

How many dislikes will that trailer get? 

I’m expecting something to sell, such as a colourless time Micaiah.  They spammed beast banners, so it’s not too soon after Bramimond.

I’m hoping for something left field such as a staff Seliph. If Lucina and Chrom can ditch their weapon, so can he. He has minor Heim blood, something something inspired by his mother.

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

I’m expecting something to sell, such as a colourless time Micaiah.  They spammed beast banners, so it’s not too soon after Bramimond.

I’m hoping for something left field such as a staff Seliph. If Lucina and Chrom can ditch their weapon, so can he. He has minor Heim blood, something something inspired by his mother.

I've speculated about blue tome Seliph based on his Heim blood, but the third blue Pair Up legendary also being ranged is starting to sound silly.

7 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Some people might think that because Radiant Dawn has more mythic heroes than any other game with the exception of Heroes itself, Tellius doesn't need more legendary heroes. I disagree with this line of thinking.

I disagree too, because due to Altina and Bramimond being things now, there are a few games with several more options for mythics than Tellius. Tellius currently has Ashera, Ashunera, Soan, Dheginsea, and Lehran left for that category if you ask me. But continents like Fodlan or Jugdral could use any of the ten Elites or the Crusaders respectively, etc, and that's a bigger number. Elibe also has a set of past heroes which number more than what Tellius has.

12 hours ago, Baldrick said:

I'm totally cool with staff Seliph (I wanted a staff Leif, after all), I'm just worried that Heroes developers won't let him let go of Tyrfing. Although I suppose if Lucina (and Chrom) were able to drop their Falchion maybe Seliph could have the option. Honestly, Seliph having minor Heim opens up the possibility to let him do really cool things involving magic and/or res, so it's disappointing that his major Baldr is the reason why he gets shoehorned as a swordie. Also, we haven't had ANY legendary staffs, which makes me wonder if they even want to make a legendary staff unit.

Legendary Seliph could just end up being Tyrfing on a horse if they wanted to be really unoriginal.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm totally cool with staff Seliph (I wanted a staff Leif, after all), I'm just worried that Heroes developers won't let him let go of Tyrfing. Although I suppose if Lucina (and Chrom) were able to drop their Falchion maybe Seliph could have the option. Honestly, Seliph having minor Heim opens up the possibility to let him do really cool things involving magic and/or res, so it's disappointing that his major Baldr is the reason why he gets shoehorned as a swordie. Also, we haven't had ANY legendary staffs, which makes me wonder if they even want to make a legendary staff unit.

Legendary Seliph could just end up being Tyrfing on a horse if they wanted to be really unoriginal.

Looking over past legendary heroes:

• Ike, Ephraim, Ryoma, Hector, Marth, Tiki, Roy, Eliwood, and Julia stuck with their original core weapons.
  • Robin and Lyn used established alternate weapons.
  • Lucina, Azura, Alm, Leif, Celica, and Chrom used new weapons. (Some based on weapons from their games, some not.)
  • Fjorm, Gunnthra, and Hrid are OCs so they don't have original versions at all.

There's a lot of history of legendary heroes sticking to established weapons, but it seems like they're getting more flexible about it over time.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Looking over past legendary heroes:

• Ike, Ephraim, Ryoma, Hector, Marth, Tiki, Roy, Eliwood, and Julia stuck with their original core weapons.
  • Robin and Lyn used established alternate weapons.
  • Lucina, Azura, Alm, Leif, Celica, and Chrom used new weapons. (Some based on weapons from their games, some not.)
  • Fjorm, Gunnthra, and Hrid are OCs so they don't have original versions at all.

There's a lot of history of legendary heroes sticking to established weapons, but it seems like they're getting more flexible about it over time.

Hmm ...

Ephraim, Hector, Tiki, and Julia had the luxury of not wielding swords/not having to be forced into red.
Ike was the first non-OC legendary hero. Ryoma was also pretty early. Despite not changing his sword, they did put him on a kinshi.
Marth is Marth, and I don't think be ever uses anything but swords. Roy also has the sword issue, I don't think he canonically can be justified as anything else.
Eliwood's the only one who actually has a secondary weapon class, but he probably ended up with Durandal because Hector got Armads and legendary Lyn got Mulagir.

Also, Marth's the only one who wields a Falchion, with Alm and Lucina and Chrom getting made-up bows.

All-in-all, I think Sigurd will definitely get Tyrfing, but I guess Seliph could be given magic if they decide to play up his minor Heim over his major Baldr.

If it's Flying Healer Micaiah, it'll be a little disappointing having her share with EIR of all things. Blue looks like it'll be pretty packed up, there's plenty of Green options, so it does seem Colorless is most likely, regardless of who it ends up being.

I guess it could also be Colorless Tome Micaiah, which would be cool, too, but still meh with Eir there. Eir is the big issue with touching Colorless.

If I pull here, I may tap on some Reds. Marths are always needed, DC is always nice, and Ryoma...could replace the -Atk one I foddered, I guess

If Eliwood is here I'm certainly rolling blue.  A potential flying healer legendary Micaiah/Elincia would get my rolls too, which is unfortunate because I wanted to roll less until the next new heroes focus, but oh well.