Pick 3 of these bad games

Plumbers Don't Wear Ties is just a funny freakin' game. I'd love to own that. I guess I'll throw in Sonic Boom and Ride to Hell since I've been largely out of the loop on those and I feel like I did my time on Bubsy, Sonic 06, and Superman.

Plumbers Don't Wear Ties
Big Rigs
Sonic 06

I feel like I could at least have some dumb fun with these games, the others are just miserable.

The two Sonic, they're not as bad as some. No freaking idea for the third. 😕

You'll never catch me playing freaking Bubsy 3D, Superman 64 or Drake. We already have the Covid, no need to create other virus.
Oh blerg ride to hell whyudothistome.

I would play all of them before Genealogy of the Holy War without speedup - 

Platformers would be preferred of course to get it over with- Bubsy = shortest, Superman 2nd shortest, but has Bosses that stunlock you if you don't stunlock them first. Sonic and Sonic = Drawn out, but not really hard games. 

Big Rigs has so few working levels that it wouldn't even hurt that much to play through the non-crash part of the game completely.

I pick three games at random after observing that the rules don't say anything about having to play the three bad games. I do a service to the world by getting the three bad games out of circulation, my life is not forfeit, and I don't actually have to play them. Everyone wins. 

37 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

I pick three games at random after observing that the rules don't say anything about having to play the three bad games. I do a service to the world by getting the three bad games out of circulation, my life is not forfeit, and I don't actually have to play them. Everyone wins. 

Same.

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) and Ride to Hell: Retribution I've not only played but enjoyed.

I've always been a fan of the Sonic Adventure games and I really wish the gameplay style would make a comeback.  Sadly with '06 coming out the way it did, it looks like it's just Dreams fan creations for me for now on.

And yeah, Ride to Hell on a definite "So Bad It's Good" level.

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric, Plumbers Don't Wear Ties, and Superman 64 I've only played a little bit of.

I'd probably add Big Rigs just because it's so incompetently developed of a game that even I could probably achieve a world record on it.