--------------

thrstt

Add N-1 levels based off class growths (see the SF page on Blazing Blade)

Promoted enemies get 9 extra levels, or 19 on Hard

Luck is hardcoded to never go up for generics, even if they have Luck growths

HHM grants like 5 extra levels that also apply to non-generics (so bosses and recruitable enemies get it)

13 hours ago, X-Naut said:

Promoted enemies get 9 extra levels, or 19 on Hard

Ok so if I got this right, that's because the bases of promoted enemies are pretty low right?

So then that means that the game gives them 19 levels to give them stats instead of making them follow the unpromoted version stats and then adding stats?

Actually since you seem to know about this, do you know if giving levels to enemies in FEBuilder increases their stats, or is it just a neat thing for displaying?

58 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Ok so if I got this right, that's because the bases of promoted enemies are pretty low right?

So then that means that the game gives them 19 levels to give them stats instead of making them follow the unpromoted version stats and then adding stats?

Actually since you seem to know about this, do you know if giving levels to enemies in FEBuilder increases their stats, or is it just a neat thing for displaying?

Yeah most promoted class bases throughout the series are unpromoted class bases + promo gains. They don't level-up unpromoted though, they use the same growths as for normal levels.

I don't know about that specific thing, all I've used modding tools to do is peek at things and do basic edits.