Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Golden Deer Character?

Bk1234

Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Golden Deer Character?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Golden Deer Character?

• Claude
    • Marianne

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/16/2020 at 01:00 AM

Marianne. Gotta love her character development from being a self-loathing, depressed girl who believes she's doomed to fate to a happy, hopeful woman with a bright future (that includes marrying Byleth).

Edited by twilitfalchion

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week Two Poll Posted!!!!

Week One Results: Unfortunately, Leonie has been eliminated! 

This week (WEEK TWO) we will be eliminating TWO characters! Make sure to continue to vote for your favorite!

You can also comment down reactions to poll results, predictions for future polls, and why you voted for the character. 

Hmph. Not surprised at the result simply because she’s my least favorite of the Golden Deer crew...and perhaps my least favorite in the game. A shame for those that actually like her, though.

Anyways, Marianne still has my vote.

Edited by Faustino

I expected Raphael to be the first one to get kicked out so I’m surprised to see Leonie kicked out but then again she’s one of the least liked 3H female characters.

Marianne’s probably going to win this unless the people whose characters that get kicked out vote for Hilda/Lysithea or Claude. Those were the only ones close to Marianne’s votes.

Edited by Strullemia

Week Three Poll Posted!!!!

Week Two Results: Unfortunately, Ignatz and Raphael have been eliminated! 

This week (WEEK THREE) we will be eliminating TWO characters! Make sure to continue to vote for your favorite!

You can also comment down reactions to poll results, predictions for future polls, and why you voted for the character.

Your Top 5... Claude, Hilda, Lorenz, Lysithea, and Marianne! 

Edited by Bk1234

While predictable Raphael and Ignatz leaving together is cool since they’re such good friends.

———

Now things are getting interesting. If I’m going to guess Lorenz is probably going to get kicked out. 

Marianne, here's the reasons:

• She grows SO MUCH in the skip! She finally wishes to live and finally has friends and people who care for her. We all want Marianne to realize that she isn't inherently bad, that she is worth so much, and I'm glad we get to help her
  • She immediately agrees with Claude's vision, she says people should be together and work together. 
  • I just like silencing enemy mages

A lot of people undersell Ignatz or Raph, but I like them, and they've both been decent units.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:23 AM, Ertrick36 said:

I guess all the Hilda x Marianne shipping and artwork had something to do with that.

Speaking of, how'd that get so popular? Because a lot of fanart I see with one of Hilda or Marianne has the other as well.