Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Golden Deer Character?

Bk1234

Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Golden Deer Character?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Week Five: Who Is Your Favorite Golden Deer Character?

• Claude
    • Marianne

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/16/2020 at 01:00 AM

7 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Speaking of, how'd that get so popular? Because a lot of fanart I see with one of Hilda or Marianne has the other as well.

Well, I think it started out with the fact that in their A support Hilda calls Marianne "adorable" and "cute".  They're meant to be terms of endearment, but a lot of people interpreted those comments as Hilda expressing interest in Marianne.

I think it's a combination of that and the popularity of those characters.  I know people really connect with Marianne's... attitude, and people probably connect to Hilda's laziness as well.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week Four Poll Posted!!!!

Week Three Results: Unfortunately, Lorenz and Lysithea (😭) have been eliminated! 

This week (WEEK FOUR) we will be eliminating ONE character! Make sure to continue to vote for your favorite!

You can also comment down reactions to poll results, predictions for future polls, and why you voted for the character.

Your Top 3... Claude, Hilda, and Marianne! 

Edited by Bk1234

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Week Four Poll Posted!!!!

Week Three Results: Unfortunately, Lorenz and Lysithea (😭) have been eliminated! 

This week (WEEK FOUR) we will be eliminating ONE character! Make sure to continue to vote for your favorite!

You can also comment down reactions to poll results, predictions for future polls, and why you voted for the character.

Your Top 3... Claude, Hilda, and Marianne! 

It is a shame that Lysithea was eliminated, I guess I am going Claude now

40 minutes ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

It is a shame that Lysithea was eliminated, I guess I am going Claude now

I usually try not to show who I'm rooting for, but I really do like Lysithea! A shame she was eliminated, but rules are rules. 

Edited by Bk1234

ngl my last vote was strategic so i could make the path to victory easier for my wyvern boi

rip magic loli

Edited by Crysta

As much as I love Lysithea, I think this is actually my top 3 for the GD because everyone knows Lysithea is really a Black Eagle. These three are really good characters. In the end though I gotta give it to Marianne, she's so wholesome and just needs some hugs.

I’m not really into Lysithea so it’s no surprise to me she did not make the top 3.

Once again, Marianne to the very end.

Week Five Poll Posted!!!!

Week Four Results: Unfortunately, Hilda has been eliminated!

This week (WEEK FIVE) we will be eliminating ONE character to determine the winner! Make sure to continue to vote for your favorite!

Your Top 2... Claude and Marianne! Who will win? 

Marianne for the win! She is easily my favourite Golden Deer character, and I'm glad to see that she made it this far. Here's hoping that she wins!

11 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Marianne is an adorable cinnamon roll with superb character development. She deserves to win.

I don't think I could've said any better than this. 

Claude.

Claude is my second favorite Golden Deer and the only one who could give him a run for his money is Lysithea so this has been an easy choice ever since she got kicked out.

Go, Marianne!

…Why do I feel like Naruto rooting for Hinata in her fight against that other person with the weird eyes? (I only started watching Naruto recently, and I'm still in the middle of part 1; I can't be expected to remember every name).

20 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

Why do I feel like Naruto rooting for Hinata in her fight against that other person with the weird eyes? (I only started watching Naruto recently, and I'm still in the middle of part 1; I can't be expected to remember every name).

Hinata vs Neji is goat!!!! Chunin exams is one hell of an arc.

Anyway vote Marianne. She is a good girl