New event calendar (April-May 2020)

DarkAlf

I cannot wait for Selena FE8. I voted for her for “villains you just can’t seem to hate,” and I am so happy she has been getting more and more votes each CYL. I was low key expecting her as the GHB if Farfetched returned last year, given that she was the highest ranking villain. This year, she is once again the highest ranking enemy still not in the game, behind only Plumeria who is... well... Plumeria lol.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought of something I find amusing...If the next Echoes banner ends up being something like Tatiana, Zeke, Luthier and Valentian Palla half the banner would be characters from Archanea and the other half would be characters from Valentia and it would also be a banner were half the characters were alts but I wouldn't mind since it would be alts of two characters I like.

11 hours ago, Nym said:

Gregor (Sword infantry, I know we have a billions of those but oh well), Miriel (Blue tome or Colorless), Vaike (Axe infantry), Kellam (Lance armor) are still missing as Shepherds for Gen 1.

That's enough for one banner, but it won't be a 75% female unless they add Say'ri or Flavia in the mix.

Gen 2 is still missing Severa, OG Inigo, OG Noire and Laurent.

I don't count Gregor as a Shepherd, and I purposely forgot Kellam because humor. 😛 

On 4/12/2020 at 6:06 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The next FE4 Gen 1 banner is definitely gonna have Erinys, Azelle, and Lex. I will be SHOCKED if it doesn't.

I'd certainly be very happy if Azelle and Lex get in but I wouldn't exactly be ''shocked'' if its not the case. I don't think IS cares very much about Azelle. He's not just just incredibly late in Heroes but he was also completely absent from the Awakening cameo squad. When you're the little brother of the popular main villain then that's a bit of a slight. 

I could see IS going for a Jungy team which leaves less room for Azelle. The two sisters, their retainer Midayle and maybe Dew as miscellaneous character since he's loosely connected to Edain. Azelle might be the most popular male that's left to add but IS doesn't always adds what's popular. And being a male probably does hold Azelle back to some degree. 

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I'd certainly be very happy if Azelle and Lex get in but I wouldn't exactly be ''shocked'' if its not the case. I don't think IS cares very much about Azelle. He's not just just incredibly late in Heroes but he was also completely absent from the Awakening cameo squad. When you're the little brother of the popular main villain then that's a bit of a slight. 

I could see IS going for a Jungy team which leaves less room for Azelle. The two sisters, their retainer Midayle and maybe Dew as miscellaneous character since he's loosely connected to Edain. Azelle might be the most popular male that's left to add but IS doesn't always adds what's popular. And being a male probably does hold Azelle back to some degree. 

Azelle is apparently the third most-voted missing character from FE4 Gen 1, after only Erinys and Briggid. Lex is close behind (738 votes to Azelle's 771), but there's a huge gap after those four: Dew, in a distant fifth place, got only 296, while Edain and Midir didn't even crack 200.

While it's not the only factor, IS has shown that CYL ratings do correlate with being added. I'd be surprised if the next FE4 Gen 1 banner is missing any of the big four. They're even color balanced!