Player units spawn incorrectly (Solved???)

TomLeggosaurus

Heya ~

Using FE8, FEBuilderGBA

So I've returned to my hack after a while because I couldn't fix an issue with Chapter 9 (Distant Blade). I have edited the unit spawns but they seem to still appear in their original positions for the map (with one unit spawning on top of another). When in preparation you can move almost all the units back to my chosen spawn points (with exception to lord units), but that's not really a fix.

My immediate assumption was there are some route split shenanigans to deal with..

Like I said it's been months since I was working on my hack so I'm rusty on most things atm.. be kind ^^

Thanks in advance for any help!

So I was going through another playtesting run and this is apparently fixed??? I have no idea why or how, but I no longer have this problem, so I guess this post is no longer needed...

Would a mod be able to delete this post now, as it's not really offering anything of value? 

• TomLeggosaurus changed the title to Player units spawn incorrectly (Solved???)