Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

Limited Hero Battles are now available in Special Maps!
yBK2Tup.png
As the name implies, your deployment options will be restricted in these battles,
forcing you to rethink your approach. For example, you may only be able
to use Heroes from certain games in the Fire Emblem series.

These battles are worth the extra effort though! By taking on these battles, you can earn rewards
such as Hero Feathers and Divine Codes (Part 1) by clearing them for the first time.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a pretty easy time using Nagi, Naga, and Camus for the first one. I also brought Legendary Marth but he did nothing on any difficulty level. 

L!Tiki could probably solo the map although I used her with buffs from Marth and she barely took any damage. I was afraid this map would be terrible because I don't invest in units from Archanae but I managed to beat all three difficulties on my first try. 

Sheesh, my FE1 line-up is in pretty bad shape, and the best units are red, a huge liability here.

Unit pool:
Palla +10
Legendary Marth +2
Caeda +2
Camus +2
Michalis +2
Linde +1
Spring Catria +1
Evil Tiki +1

Unmerged and unbuilt Marth, Astram, Luke, Young Tiki, Spring Palla, Katarina, Hardin, Catria, Naga, Bride Caeda, Barst, Bride Marth, Minerva, Maria.

________

Yeah, that's slim pickings. After a few attempts using the useless reds, the winning team was pretty much Camus, Spring Catria, Michalis and Evil Tiki, with the latter two doing most of the work. Camus was just a reposition-bot and Catria killed one thing but was mostly there to supply dual Chills.

I used Norne, OG Marth, Merric and Astram.

Astram was there just to buff Marth and Norne, Merric's role was to defeat that Lance Cavalier and Norne took care of Oliver. Marth killed the rest, although I had to inherit R Tome Breaker on Marth to take care of that Swordbreaker Red Mage.

I noticed that they went with the first two GHB from Book 2, the first two BHB and the first LHB.

So I am predicting Fallen Takumi, Saias, Eirika & Ephraim, Ninian & Hawkeye, and Legendary Lyn maps for the next Limited Hero Battles. Depending of the game we will get the heroes from, Fallen Takumi's GHB may be annoying.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Pretty easy, Hard was with low HM units, Lunatic with Naga, Nagi, Summer!Tiki and Fane!Tiki and Infernal with Norne, Astram, Legion and Marth, retired the last one because of the cav Norne got doubled by.

Full team comp on my end was Nagi, F!Tiki, Duo Marth  and Phina. Tiki took baited and killed the green dragon, as well as injuring the red mage. Marth only killed the green mage, Nagi did the rest with Phina offering Def/Res boosts. It was pretty easy in that Nagi is a mainstay of my team and I had Duo Marth as a team member for a while.

My team for this one was L!Tiki, F!Hardin, Nagi and F!Tiki.  Hardin was there for armor march and did nothing else, map was mostly cleared by F!Tiki and Nagi.

Edited by EricaofRenais

I just threw Legendary Tiki at them.

Infernal forced me to retreat slightly but still won. Oliver doesn't do enough damage.

I have three 5-star units from the Archanea series. Bridal Marth, Phina, and Norne. I brought along a 4-star Maria that I had in my barracks (that I had never used before). I was able to beat all three battles OK, but it made me realize how little I've invested in Archanean units. It's not that any of them are bad, I just have no real interest in them besides Norne, who is probably my best (and only) infantry archer.

Literally just swapped A!Tiki out for Y!Tiki on my dragon team and played the map like normal. So my team was Y!Tiki, L!Tiki, FH!Tiki and Nagi for full color coverage. It was easy this time but I'm not sure how it will go for the rest of them especially if there is a Tellius one since I only built up like one or two units from those games.

I used Y!Tiki, Summer Linde, Nagi and Spring Est. 

Nagi basically ate the map except for the sword guy, he died to Est. Tiki was a Reposition bot for Nagi and Linde was just there looking pretty while playing with her starfish.

Edit: Turns out you don't even need a full team to clear these maps.

Edited by Alexmender

Fallen Tiki destroyed this map.  To be honest I'm not that miffed about it not being a huge challenge because if they did make it really hard a lot of players would be screwed over because not everyone even has all the f2p units since they don't get rerun consistently.  Also funny that they didn't put a no dancer restriction on this as if everyone has Phina, a 5* star exclusive.

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

Literally just swapped A!Tiki out for Y!Tiki on my dragon team and played the map like normal. So my team was Y!Tiki, L!Tiki, FH!Tiki and Nagi for full color coverage. It was easy this time but I'm not sure how it will go for the rest of them especially if there is a Tellius one since I only built up like one or two units from those games.

The last of this batch is apparently Legendary Robin, allowing units from both Tellius games. 

If you've got the free Altina, that should help. 

2 hours ago, Othin said:

The last of this batch is apparently Legendary Robin, allowing units from both Tellius games. 

If you've got the free Altina, that should help. 

Of course they enforce Tellius units on the hardest LHB map. But oh yeah, Altina is a Tellius character isn't she and I just looked through my barracks and saw that I have Elincia, Haar and all of Micaiah's alts so I should be able to pull through it somehow if I focus on building a flying team. Fun times await me on Friday.

Oliver GHB wasn't so bad. Some kiting, double Wrath Barst, WoM Wrys, Linde and L!Marth got the job done pretty nicely. I have the feeling all those units I built and regretted to an extent from inactivity are about to come in handy.

Alm&Celica required a bit more thought than Oliver. I wanted to throw H!Myrrh in there and see the map melt, but Alm is too strong to allow that to happen. 

So I used a real team: OG!Eirika/H!L'Arachel/Lute/W!Eirika. Opening skills are kind of a double edged sword if Chills are involved, but they are hilariously powerful when they aren't. I only needed some Spd buffs that L'Arachel provided with her Double Rally (and the Ruse was a nice bonus). 

Either way, the result was OG!Eirika soloing the map as always.