Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

5 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

How did that happen?

If you place him on a defense tile and give him steady stance seal or the skill which increases the resistance in enemy phase, he will be fine.

I have to admit my Caineghis runs aether, so that might be your problem of not recovering from specials by the enemies.

Yeah he was sealless, probably would have done better with a stance seal.

But that doesn't quite work when he had +6 Def/Res due to Fortify Beasts.

I definitely didn't have Aether though. Not like it mattered too much because flier emblem best emblem.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Yeah he was sealless, probably would have done better with a stance seal.

But that doesn't quite work when he had +6 Def/Res due to Fortify Beasts.

I definitely didn't have Aether though. Not like it mattered too much because flier emblem best emblem.

I see.

Glad that it still works out for you.

That gives me the idea that Mordecai could help him too with smite and his B skill, probably even better with def / res link since Cain needs more tankiness than attack. 

Young Caeda is goddamn cheating on this map.  Won with Young Caeda, Hardin, Merric, and Gordin.  Hardin was instrumental in taking out Maria, and Gordin got the final kill somehow.  Merric chunked Minerva so Caeda could do her thing.

Day 3: Julius, featuring SS units + 1 dancer max

So happy i finally promoted a Tethys yesterday! 
I used her, Duo Ephraim, Fallen Lyon and Magic Eirika. 
Eirika literally took on everyone on the right, while F Lyon and Ephraim Duo took turns picking on the foes that walked up towards the left. Tethys danced all parties, and repositions were used plentifully.

PS, I hate this map lol

18 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Day 3: Julius, featuring SS units + 1 dancer max

So happy i finally promoted a Tethys yesterday! 
I used her, Duo Ephraim, Fallen Lyon and Magic Eirika. 
Eirika literally took on everyone on the right, while F Lyon and Ephraim Duo took turns picking on the foes that walked up towards the left. Tethys danced all parties, and repositions were used plentifully.

PS, I hate this map lol

It’s not ‘one dancer allowed max’. It’s ‘one use of the action Dance’ max.

So Tethys is allowed to refresh a unit once, after that she can only be used as a combat unit.

Oh and my team was Tethys, F!Lyon, Duo!Ephraim and W!Eirika. 

Just bait and switch a bit. It was quite a nice clear, so i might just record it.

Edited by Vicious Sal

This is the first time I have to clear this map without a Julia of some kind and I thought the SS characters I had were boring but I was proven wrong. I used Gleipnirika, Legendary Eirika, Myrrh and a 4*Tethys. Gleipnirika carried everyone and everything she was crazy, Legendary one would either Reposition or take some kills, Myrrh was Repositioning or was occasionally tanking and Tethys danced to Gleipnirika. This one was pretty challenging as I used units I was not that experienced with.

Tethys felt like she was necessary, given the utter lack of DC on my SS team.  Also had to have Ephraim inherit Galeforce for this nonsense to work.

Final team was Halloween Myrrh, Duo Ephraim, Innes (unique refine), and Tethys.  Innes and Tethys are MVP for tanking the mage spam.  And Julius is a joke when he can't counter.

Sacred Stones had it easier than I expected. Joshua, Lyophraim, Ross and Tethys were grand for both and I only had to add Warding Stance on Tethys in Inferanl because she was a good tank against Julius and it just made her better.

Takumi and Hinoka got some dragons (Grimas, Naga + 4* A!Tiki) in their face because using Bowchrom and Bowcina would have been too unfair.

Been procrastinating but finally got around to doing all the currently available ones in one fell swoop. Mainly because we're about to be hit by more content like TT and that new mode and I don't want to get completely swamped.

Julius took more time than the rest of the maps combined but that's unsurprising I guess. It doesn't help when I cheap out on building units and I spent altogether too much time doing attempts with empty skill and/or seal slots, and forgetting my Mage Eirika actually has Raudrblade+ in her kit. In the end I had to relent and give Tethys a merge and actual skills (only had her base kit before) and give Lute a special. Fourth unit was Horse Ephraim who is the only one of the four I actively use in other content.

For the others:

Kana - I recently 5-starred Mordy so this map marked the debut of the "just smite Caineghis into the enemy" strategy.
M&Ms - Evil Tiki does the heavy lifting with fliers cleaning up.
Nohrian Scum - Having fully built +10 versions of Tiki and Nowi just breaks this map.

So, Ryoma, eh?

So far done all but Abyssal. Normal and Hard cleared with low HM units, Lunatic cleared with B!Lyn, ELiwood, Braviwood and Ursula and Infernal cleared with L!Eliwood, Ninian, Canas and Nino (Who have the same Atk! Isn't that a nice trick?)

I'll see if I can clear Abyssal with them first, I don't have the same amount of broken units I did last month.

The abyssal wasn't too challenging because I have a +10 Nino and +10 Eliwood. I also used my +2 Brave Lyn and Ninian. But if the restrictions forced you to use units from a game where I haven't gotten many highly invested units from, that would be problematic. 

I normally wouldn't do this for a limited hero battle, but I didn't feel like dealing with reinforcements and I barely had to do any inheritance other than glimmer on Hector, so here's a one-turn clear of the Ryoma limited LHB:

Spoiler

Go away, Ryoma. Useless legendary unit.

image0.png?width=458&height=815

@Flying Shogi @XRay @Landmaster

Didn't feel like recording, so here's a good picture. Was the Abyssal this time the normal Abyssal difficulty? It was way harder than Legendary Robin's; this map took me almost an hour.

Nino killed every single unit except the sword infantry at the end.

Edited by GuiltyLove

I haven't invested a lot on FE7 units so Ryoma's battle was pretty hellish. I used Brave Lyn, Brave Hector, Duo Hector and Ninian to win. 

Seriously, having to bring out the Hectors...I don't know if this one was true Abyssal but it certainly felt like it.

Abyssal was tough but I somehow cleared it with a team of Eliwood, B!Lyn, B!Hector and Nino. Some skill inheritance was needed such as putting tactics skills on Eliwood and Lyn as well as  Hector needing renewal to survive a round of combat as well as Drive Speed so Nino had just enough speed to nuke Ryoma.